Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945915 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never been in a fight so you wouldn't know about these things.
Very, very few adults ever engage in fist fights.

Call me a wimp, but you punch me and I will end up owning your house.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#945916 Jul 16, 2013
endeavor wrote:
The stupidity, the dishonesty, the lies from the left never cease to amaze. The racist little gangster wanna be looks for an illegal gun, to step up to full blooded gangsterhood, likely to use in either armed robbery or drive by shooting:
Gun, drug texts feature in new Trayvon Martin shooting evidence ...
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida...
May 26, 2013 ... Text messages, involving drug use and a gun, from Trayvon Martin's cell ... need the same thing millions of Americans are looking for: a job.
These photos released by CNN make it a lot easier to believe Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon said to him, "You're gonna die tonight" after taking him down.

But the liberals won't even bother to look at these photos. They can't stand to be wrong about anything. Makes it easier for them to call informed people names.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945917 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about moron? There aren't any brown US citizens?????
There is no "brown" race.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945918 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So kind of a good news/bad news post.
I take my steak tartare toss em on the grill and make hamburgers out of em. Homer likes his food well done. But then Homer just simple folk, some would say simpleminded.
Well-done meat is like light beer, food for sissies.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#945919 Jul 16, 2013
Eric Holder is in Orlando right now speaking at the NAACP convention.

Thought something in the air stank today.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945920 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
CNN’s Ryan Smith on Monday highlighted an upcoming trial in Florida that is eerily similar to the Trayvon Martin case. In both cases, an unarmed 17-year-old black male was left dead.
“I’m not an eye for an eye type person where I think he should be killed,” Ron Davis, the father of Jordan Davis, told CNN.“I don’t believe in capitol punishment. I believe every life is precious. You took my son’s life. That doesn’t mean anybody else should take his life. I think he should spend the rest of his life in prison because of the fact that you have to think about what you’ve done not only to Jordan but to his family, his friends, people that cry for him every day.”
Michael David Dunn, 45, told police he shot and killed Davis at a gas station last year because he feared for his life. Dunn had told Davis and his friends to turn down their loud music. He claimed the situation escalated and the teens began threatening him. Dunn started shooting because he thought they had a shotgun.
Dunn, who faces a first-degree murder charge and three attempted murder charges, plans to invoke Florida’s controversial “Stand your ground” law in his defense. The law allows gun owners to use deadly force without the “duty to retreat” first if they feel their life is endangered
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/15/another...
(This will be interesting; if this killer gets off, then it is clearly open season on all blacks)
Looks like these "kids" were probably thugs too, swilly. Doesnt take long to find the chinks in the "armour", huh?:-)

Friend in vehicle with Jordan Davis arrested for burglary last year
7:39 PM, Nov 29, 2012 |

JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- The night 45-year old Michael Dunn allegedly fired several bullets into a red Dodge Durango, there were several passengers in the vehicle. One of those passengers is Tommie Stornes.

17-year-old Davis was killed and Stornes was injured.

John Phillips, attorney for the Davis family, said by phone that the passengers in the vehicle and their families are still in shock.

"My understanding is they don't want to talk," said Phillips. "They're not ready. They need time to mourn."

Phillips said there will be time to tell the truthful side of Jordan Davis' story and to share his legacy.

First Coast News is still gathering information about the other passengers, but we have learned that last year Stornes had a run in with police.

In 2011, then 18, Stornes was arrested by Jacksonville police. He was charged with three counts of burglary. According to police, Stornes was seen loading up a speaker box and two subwoofers into a Dodge Durango.

Could it have been the same Durango that Stornes and Davis were riding in November 23rd during that fatal encounter with gun collector Michael Dunn?

Was Stornes the driver? We have yet to confirm.

But we do know that Stornes pleaded guilty to the burglary charges in 2011 and was placed on probation for 24 months.

RELATED: Emotional goodbyes at Jordan Davis' visitation

The Florida Department of Corrections confirmed to First Coast News that Stornes is still on active supervision, and that he has a curfew from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.

First Coast News is not sharing this information to justify the actions of Michael Dunn, but rather to give more insight into the people impacted by this fatal encounter.

Attorney Phillips said if an anonymous person had not followed Dunn's car as he sped away from the Gate gas station and captured his license number, would Dunn have reported the shooting to police?

Or would police still be looking for a suspect in the case?

Attorney Phillips asked if this is truly a Stand Your Ground case, why did he, Dunn, not stand his ground and wait for police?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945921 Jul 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you show your complete ignorance.
Now, I've got a question for your ignorant ass:
How the fuck did George Zimmerman know he wasn't in imminent danger of losing his life while his head was being bashed against a concrete sidewalk by some gangbanger?
Do you think some gangbanger filled with as much hatred as Travon was would have stopped if Zimmerman had lost consciousness? You're an idiot if you do.
How about you prove this point. Put a gun in your belt, then go find some drug-using dropout gangbanger and ask them to bash your head against a concrete sidewalk as long as they like.
I'll hold the stop watch to mark how much time it will take you to pull your gun and blow them to hell.
How did Martin know his life was in danger when Zimmerman was chasing him?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945922 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If Martin had been raised by a family Zimmerman wouldn't have shot him?
Wow.
Do you suppose Zimmerman asked him first if he had been raised by a family?
Let's take this to its logical extension, if one is raised by a "family" is one compelled to go out and kill those who weren't?
If Trayvon's family had exerted better control, then Trayvon would have been in school in his own neighborhood.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945923 Jul 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans love anyone who works for a living and takes care of their family. That's what makes the economy healthy.
Now, how about we gove all illegal aliens working a H1b work visa, and deport all illegal aliens not working.
What do you think of that idea?
So... you love Soros like you do Romney son?

I doubt it.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#945924 Jul 16, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
**** Liberals now blame Christians for Zimmerman's innocence!!!****
Also Capitalism and the NRA, LOL!!!
I'm sure the ancient Romans and everyone who wears a size 10 triple E shoe are somehow responsible too.

Calgon, take me away!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945925 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know where hamburger comes from and you're going to play CSI - Location Hidden for us?
Hee, Hee.
Better yet, tell us how your male Chihuahua got pregnant:]
I'm sure you know how the male chihuahua got pregnant, son.`
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#945926 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, he looks terribly threatening. Like someones fat cousin who barely saved his life in a fight with a 15 year old.
Get a job, phag.....
Florida sounds like Carlsbad. The police chief, fire marshall,
and electricians hurt the children and the teens.
Then they all live together on their funny farm.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945927 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And how long are we as a liberal society supposed to give George Zimmerman to get his life in order? Since it appears that George Zimmerman was living paycheck -to -pay check, spent long hours at home on his computer and looking out the window at the neighbors, rarely spent a few minutes in the morning before his coffee heated up to glance at the classified ads for job openings, although neighbors of George Zimmerman occasionally complained of his "attitude", blaming others for his misfortunes (real or imagined) especially the newly arrived immigrant families who appeared to be happier on his block, who had opened their own small businesses, grocery outlets, auto repairmen, tax advisers, etc. in the area.
Good point.

Zimmerman is a victim of the rotten Obama economy, where new permanent, full-time jobs are non-existent.

Most small businesses fail, bankrupting the owners.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945928 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Eric Holder is in Orlando right now speaking at the NAACP convention.
Thought something in the air stank today.
Must have been your breath. You're despicable.
Eric Holder

United States

#945929 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Eric Holder is in Orlando right now speaking at the NAACP convention.
Thought something in the air stank today.
Gotta incite hate, make the news and fire up the base for the mid-terms to further the cause of Socialism, ya know.

Barry told me to go so we can keep the nation divided snd prevent a healing process. Rhetoric & party power is more important than that BS hope &change crap we sold.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945930 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like these "kids" were probably thugs too, swilly. Doesnt take long to find the chinks in the "armour", huh?:-)
Friend in vehicle with Jordan Davis arrested for burglary last year
7:39 PM, Nov 29, 2012 |
JACKSONVILLE, Fla.-- The night 45-year old Michael Dunn allegedly fired several bullets into a red Dodge Durango, there were several passengers in the vehicle. One of those passengers is Tommie Stornes.
17-year-old Davis was killed and Stornes was injured.
John Phillips, attorney for the Davis family, said by phone that the passengers in the vehicle and their families are still in shock.
"My understanding is they don't want to talk," said Phillips. "They're not ready. They need time to mourn."
Phillips said there will be time to tell the truthful side of Jordan Davis' story and to share his legacy.
First Coast News is still gathering information about the other passengers, but we have learned that last year Stornes had a run in with police.
In 2011, then 18, Stornes was arrested by Jacksonville police. He was charged with three counts of burglary. According to police, Stornes was seen loading up a speaker box and two subwoofers into a Dodge Durango.
Could it have been the same Durango that Stornes and Davis were riding in November 23rd during that fatal encounter with gun collector Michael Dunn?
Was Stornes the driver? We have yet to confirm.
But we do know that Stornes pleaded guilty to the burglary charges in 2011 and was placed on probation for 24 months.
RELATED: Emotional goodbyes at Jordan Davis' visitation
The Florida Department of Corrections confirmed to First Coast News that Stornes is still on active supervision, and that he has a curfew from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
First Coast News is not sharing this information to justify the actions of Michael Dunn, but rather to give more insight into the people impacted by this fatal encounter.
Attorney Phillips said if an anonymous person had not followed Dunn's car as he sped away from the Gate gas station and captured his license number, would Dunn have reported the shooting to police?
Or would police still be looking for a suspect in the case?
Attorney Phillips asked if this is truly a Stand Your Ground case, why did he, Dunn, not stand his ground and wait for police?
So, Dunn commits first degree murder; and you are talking about another person who has a record! You're nuts.
It's not a stand your ground case; it's a cold blooded murder case; Dunn and his wife were drunk, went to a hotel and then went home, never called the police. He's a killer. Death penalty.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945931 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
Zimmerman is a victim of the rotten Obama economy, where new permanent, full-time jobs are non-existent.
Most small businesses fail, bankrupting the owners.
Yeah right, Zimmerman is a short fat loser, and an ignorant one at that. That gun made him feel like a man. Now he's a murderer.
Karma will catch up with him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945932 Jul 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dershowitz is a paid FOX sell out schmuck. He might be a great lawyer-professor but when he's on TV he's no better than the fks on HLN such as George Zimmerman's pal, the wife beater Frank Taaffe. How weird is it that Georgie first spotted Trayvon standing in Frank's yard??? Hah!
Anyone here think that Georgie's bff#2 Frank is a fkn liberal?
Dershowitz is as liberal as they get, in the classic sense of liberalism.

Realtime engages in a little gratuitous religious bigotry, par for the course for a creepy-ass cracker used car dealer.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#945933 Jul 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No broken bones or nose according to the Physicians Asst. who examined George the following morning. She testified, what she said is no secret. And FYI Trayvon was 5'11" and 158 lbs which is thin, very thin. So your 6 feet and muscular is bullsht as usual. And according to the Physicians assistant who examined George the following morning George was 5'7 1/2" and 204 lbs. so he outweighed the youth by 46 lbs. He was also 11 years older but I guess in this case no one was supposed to be the adult.
Why do you lie?
ABC News: The day after George Zimmerman fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, a family physician wrote in a report obtained by ABC News that Zimmerman had a broken nose,“a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.”

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/05/15/11...

Why do you opt for willful ignorance?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945934 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had TCH in his blood roaming around a neighborhood at night in the rain where he didn't live...a neighborhood where robberies were a problem.
The captain of the neighborhood watch protected his neighbors by waiting for the police and was, in fact, the one being stalked...and then ambushed.
Let me know when you have this figured out.
By the way, how many times would you allow your head to be hit on the sidewalk or your broken nose fist punched before you tried to defend yourself?
Again, let me know when you finally have this figured out.
Oh, so Zimmerman was going around drug testing people and killed that boy because he smoked some pot? BTW, it's thc and big effing deal. Using that stupid logic, then, anyone or any cop can open fire on a person for smoking pot? Are you insane? Yes, you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 48 min Cold Front 69,620
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,730
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques in Orleans 187,009
obama our next president 7 hr bale wayne 3
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 9 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 13 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]