Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,841 - 868,860 of 1,079,124 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OK, murderous urban negroes are starting to ramp things up (as expected). If you are a law-abiding citizen who somehow finds himself stuck in an urban shthole, you'd better take steps for self defense. An assault shotgun is best of course, but I like to keep an AK47 with multiple 100 round drums around as well. Always keep backup handguns nearby, and an IED or two (which can be made and owned legally if done correctly) could be a boon in a violent mob situation.

Hopefully law enforcement will get things under control, but remember; you are probably on your own....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury found him not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent of murder you retard.
He may be free, but he'll be imprisoned by this for life. He is a murderer, he admitted shooting him, no doubt about it. I'm pretty sure he'll kill again. He's got blood lust now and got away with it, the next one will be easier. He's a sick man.
Karma has a way of fixing things.
Pretty much the way many people feel about Obama, Hillary, Holder, and the other lying racists.

So, we're even.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it like it is......
That nut has no v a g I n a, has never seen one!
But tells women: HAVE THAT KID! NO MATTER WHAT.
AND YOU!
we have babies born, human beings walking and talking right now: RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITES TREAT THEM LIKE SHTTTT!
cut food stamps! Food for poor kids!
Cut jobless benefits! Money for out of work parents!
Cut medical insurance! Medicine for families! Kids!
You people are batty shhttt crazy! INSANE!
GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUSCCEES!
old men tell a woman about her choices?
Little freaks post abortion views?
It's cool. America is done with Republican idiots. You're views are way off base, it's not 1799.
Imagine: Republican great ideas: "hey George cut taxes for billionaires while the country fights two wars! Borrow $6 trillion for those wars! Then ask for food stamp cuts? INSANE."
This nation just needs to adapt some of the fiscal policies like those of the Reagan years--and CAP AND CURB all those now WAYYYY over abused fweerider givverment entitleMENTALity pwograms.
As in want to have litters of kids out of wedlock (as in NOT married to any of dem dar babee daddees) well guess what then -ONE WELFARE rate-and NO MAN-DUHtory litter support either-consider it a "how to have a moral compass lesson"!!
Have any more than that for seven to ten years-you're on own yer own baby mamas, because those litters are YOUR OWN doings wayyyy more than anyone elses!!!!!!!!!!

Watch how FAST a lot of that ignorant stuff would STOP then! Clinics couldn't keep enough of that THIRTY YEARS available fwee birfer contwol type stuff!

CAP, CURB, B-U-D-G-E-T and Balance, because the givverment doesn't "OWE" lifelong fweeriding slackerTics (legal OR illegal) ANYTHING--especially "Working class" livings-only the rights to EARN THEM.

This message has been brought to you by people FOR Working class Americans again-NOT against them...aka
The Independent Voters of America
The WORKING class sectors
and
The T(axed) E(nough is enough is Enough) A(lready) Party!!!!!!

Boo and hiss to more RobbinghoodieTic type taxes of working peoples backs!!
The current half rotten apple barrel cart before the broke back mule known as Obamercareless bird cage liner worthy billage of bunk bites-pound and ground IT in a "civil rights" court!!!!!!!!

Christie/Paul...Uncle Joe(s)..Condeleezas...Jan Brewers etc et al 2016!

REAL working class LEADERSHIP FOR ALL of America again-NOT just some!!
###
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I. That coward was getting the asswhipping he deserved. But he wasn't man enough to take it and fight like a man so he pulled a gun making him a hero to candyasses everywhere.
Case closed.

Zimmerman is not a hero, but the right to protect oneself against an aggressor is sacred.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
So do I. That coward was getting the asswhipping he deserved. But he wasn't man enough to take it and fight like a man so he pulled a gun making him a hero to candyasses everywhere.
No argument over that assessment. Still, a lot of risk when you choose to get in a fight. I have been SEVERELY f'd-up a few times from them (even when coming out the winner).....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Lil leftist Ruthy, was as whacked as she could be;
Munched on her own feces, and washed it down with pee;
One day she spied a negro, and rinsed poo off her paws;
She said I think I've finally found, a good and worthy cause;
I'll make them whole and righteous, forget I liked Jim Crow;
I've got to make amends you see, there's things none of you know;
Once when I was just a girl, I had a naughty thought;
I'd let old rufus take his thing,and slide it in my tw*t;
It felt real good but smelled like tar, but hell I didnt care;
Nine months later when it was hatched, it had real nappy hair;
So dont you fret and fuss and moan, I know what I'm about;
Its time to feed my halfbreed child, so ram it up yer snout....
I don't respond to racist republican trash.

(Oh shtttt! I just did, again!)

Fenny, waxturd, easy, galt, no, etc.... <----(phagggs!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine: republican great ideas.....
Impeach the POTUS for allegedly getting a bo bo.
Spend over $600 million, ten times more than the 9/11 commission investigation!
For a bo bo?
It's hilarious! And sad.
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!
Who is calling on your Bush for a speech?
NOBODY!
Clinton makes millions each year speaking. To regular folks!
You are a savage Ruthie...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury found him not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent of murder you retard.
He may be free, but he'll be imprisoned by this for life. He is a murderer, he admitted shooting him, no doubt about it. I'm pretty sure he'll kill again. He's got blood lust now and got away with it, the next one will be easier. He's a sick man.
Karma has a way of fixing things.
Retarded as usual I see, swilly.

Roll over and accept the dark dank torpedo; things will brighten up for you (or not)....:-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.

Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

It's the culture
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, your plan is to now lie for the Latin vote? Yea, I want to lunch my girlfriend, her kids & family, my moms husband & his family, my Dominican & Black nephew & his mom, my Puerto Rican & Black nephew & his mom's family, my Puerto Rican & Black little cousin & her Puerto Rican, Black, &Jamaican Daughter? WTF are you talking about? In this racist country, you are what your father is. So you think Johnson & Johnson would've paid for Zimmerman's defense of he were considered Hispanic? Now your the slick type, trying to pit minority against minority! It's funny because, everyone I've talked Black or Hispanic, even White people said Zimmerman should've been kicked up for life! That juror that spoke last night on CNN was based & incompetent. Bitch didn't know the top medical examiner from the army medic. Watch it yourself! She spoke about Jeantel' s education, shedidn't go to far either! Try another one Waxman!
I SORTA read through this post Koko(as best I could, anyway), and the honkytonk man really doesnt know where to start......:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey little freak!
How many v a g I n a s have you seen?
Not counting your moms!
LOL
FREAK!
LOL
FREAK!
LOL
What kind of SCUM would even ask a kid a SCUM question like that.

You mutt be kin to da ufer pshysco-lunaTic, boCACA Rat on freak on heya...and they groupies of the-

Dirtbags of Uhmare-ICKa lifelong givverment fweeDuhm everthing libuhrulTic cwub.
aka
Depraved Psycho Freaks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
So what's the latest? Rightwingers got their verdict yet still seem angry.
The system works, rightwingers should be happy.
If a race mob surrounds Homer's car and starts breaking the windows and stomping on the roof, threatening to kill Homer, with no police in sight...how does Homer respond?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a savage Ruthie...
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...
It's the culture...
A culture of FWEERIDE of the givverment, thug and mug and occupy anyone else's anything fer life---ie: NOT any worthy culture-UNlike the moral compass guidance in THIS speech....

I have spoken of a thousand points of light, of all the community organizations that are spread like stars throughout the Nation, doing good. We will work hand in hand, encouraging, sometimes leading, sometimes being led, rewarding. We will work on this in the White House, in the Cabinet agencies. I will go to the people and the programs that are the brighter points of light, and I will ask every member of my government to become involved. The old ideas are new again because they are not old, they are timeless: duty, sacrifice, commitment, and a patriotism that finds its expression in taking part and pitching in.

What a total ozombieTic parasite idiot.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't respond to racist republican trash.
(Oh shtttt! I just did, again!)
Fenny, waxturd, easy, galt, no, etc.... <----(phagggs!)
Ruthie Holt was wiley, a deviant for sure
Thought her every rant & rave was righteous good & pure
But Ruthie had a secret that she'd hidden away for years
As a child in ol Carolina she'd sck the cks of steers
And as she grew her fantasies grew wilder by the day
At age 16 she took her stallion for a wild romp in the hay
So now we're blessed with ruthie's rants its really no surprise
That what ole ruthie really wants is horse ck tween her thighs
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
It's the culture
of thug and mug others anything and ground and pound them for taking a stand against it.

Such trumped up poliTical bullchit--with holding evidence especially--talk about CIVIL RIGHTS Violations!!

Sounds like the kid shoulda been in juvenile detention school somewhere-not out roaming where ever, whenever.
In true libuhrulTIC type fashion, the next question now is---

Why wasn't the kid in juvie-school somewhere, rather than out roaming any and every where???????? Then Zimmerman wouldn't have had to even ever gotten out of his car.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LMAO at the comments of that fat brood sow Rachel jeantal (who's illiterate retardation probably single-handedly lost the case for the prosecution).

Regarding the jury:

"The Jury, they Old. That's Old School People. We In New School, our Generation"

Of course that retard couldn't spell the above poorly crafted sentences on her own (some phag @ CNN had to transcribe it).

I think we've come up with the perfect name for the generation she represents; the "no school generation"......
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If a race mob surrounds Homer's car and starts breaking the windows and stomping on the roof, threatening to kill Homer, with no police in sight...how does Homer respond?
Homo would bat his baleful eyes, and offer up his plump rump as a tribute....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Ok folks, its time for the morning edition of "learning to spell with NJraider1".

The word for today is "Hotel". Now, lets have lil NJ use it in a sentence:

"ah givs ma girlfrien crabs, ana hotel everybody"....

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE-"You weren't there during the attack and neither was anyone else."
Then how do YOU know what went on?
Documentation needed?
Just answer the question first please.

Why wasn't the young man in a juvenile offender detention education program in his own town/district, while out on expulsion from normal school, rather than being allowed out to roaming fweely, any and every where?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
LMAO at the comments of that fat brood sow Rachel jeantal (who's illiterate retardation probably single-handedly lost the case for the prosecution).
Regarding the jury:
"The Jury, they Old. That's Old School People. We In New School, our Generation"
Of course that retard couldn't spell the above poorly crafted sentences on her own (some phag @ CNN had to transcribe it).
I think we've come up with the perfect name for the generation she represents; the "no school generation"......
IN trouble and NO SCHOOL, met out out watching for trouble, old school.

Maybe the education system needs some old school revamping.

(guess what kids-expelled does NOT mean vacation!!!Off to juvie skewl fer yewz-deal with it or go to juvie JAIL--Fenris will be your linguistics teacher lol)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 3 min RACE 7
Topix is the governments lapdog 3 min Lapdog 1
Abby 7-24 6 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min mdbuilder 45,772
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,870
Like Us & Love It Lollapalooza Ticket Giveaway ... 23 min Greg Madison 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search