Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,441)

Showing posts 868,801 - 868,820 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The Newsroom - Tea Party is the American Taliban
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just be sure to watch it all the way to the end.
Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!! Jeff Bridges!!!???????
Woinder what that makes the Chech terrorist bombers?

Let's take a guess with GoooDUH OzombieTic pshycopaths.

Just MORE backasswardness of this backassward, dysfuntional, Constiutional breaching non-administration.

On the more POSITIVE side-for a CHANGE-

July 9, 2013

Hostess Brands LLC is preparing for the return of the Twinkie in a week, without unionized workers, company stores or the pile of debt the predecessor company accumulated.

The Twinkie's shelf life will be 45 days when the baked good returns to grocery stores on July 15. That's almost three weeks longer than the 26 days the former Twinkie was supposed to stay fresh....

RE: HOMER

You might have to WAIT awhile longer (probably more DUHmbocrat foller the herd pack types in that company lol).

Hostess is moving forward with the sale of Devil Dogs, Yankee Doodles and Yodels to the maker of Little Debbie cakes.

The bankrupt company says it picked McKee Foods as the buyer for the Drake's cakes after nobody stepped forward with a qualifying bid to top its $27.5 million offer.

The auction scheduled for Friday will be canceled as a result, according to a filing in bankruptcy court. A hearing to approve the sale is scheduled for April 9.

McKee Foods, based in Collegedale, Tenn., isn't projecting when it plans to have the cakes back on shelves.

Customers can look forward to Twinkies, CupCakes, HoHos, Donettes, DingDongs, Zingers, fruit pies and mini muffins in the coming days while SnoBalls and SuzyQs will be back in the next few months.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Dutch Schultz wrote:
Black people are the "POOREST" in "America". Black people own the smallest percentage of "ALL" of "America's Wealth". For example: I live in Jackson, MS and 85% of the population is "black" yet less than 13% of the businesses are own by "blacks". If I were to say "Jews" own and control the "LARGEST" percentage of "America's Wealth", I'd be labeled an "Anti-semite", even though "Yiddish" isn't a semitic language.
Keep staying uneducated and controlled by the Democrat education system and politicians and your future generations will be able to say the same thing.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
"The first step in solving any problem is to recognize the problem...America is not the greatest country in the world anymore."
No, it is not...and we should all be asking ourselves why and take to heart the words at the end of this video.
JFK would be considered a conservative these days.
That should snap some liberals out of their Obama-induced comas.
And Reagan would be a democrat!!! What are you snacking on????
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

lily Boca Raton wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost loves the "byches" card.
ghost is a bytch.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media single-handedly decided to make this a racially charged case and a chance to promote their bias on gun control - and more than likely at the behest and marching orders of Eric Holder and Barack Obama.
Two bangs for their buck, so to speak.
Any backlash should fall directly on their doorstep so their intentional bias to mislead the masses can be made a glaring example of what's wrong with having a misinformed society.
The liberal media is the sole reason why this is. They are the bullhorn of their fellow radical liberals who sit in power.
Fortunately, they are losing steam among their viewing audience just for this reason - falling by the wayside like MSNBC.
Smart liberals know it doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows too.
When Zimmerman finally settles with NBC for slander, he and his lawyers will be rich.

But then I want to see him go after Eric Racist Holder and the Magic negro for tainting any potential jury pools with their actions and stupid public slander, respectively.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
"The most powerful words I've heard in a very, very, very long time".
Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!
Written by a liberal. That's rich!!!!!!!!!!
All the more reason why you should watch it.

If a liberal wrote those words - especially the last minute of that video - God bless that liberal.

We've forgotten who we are. If it takes a liberal to remind us, so be it.

Here. Watch it. You and I might agree on why America is no longer a great country.

Then we can talk about why. Just watch it to the very end. Or you won't get the whole point.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me rephrase that. Past presidents have been impeached and one president resigned for much lesser offenses.
I choose forced resignation as Obama's preferable fate since Nixon was forced to resign and didn't even come close to the infractions of targeting his political enemies as this president has done and betraying the people's trust and lying straight-faced to them.
Perhaps the volcano is about to erupt and we just see a little bit of smoke. I hope it erupts like Mount St. Helen's and we can start all over again and rebuild out of the ashes.
You're as bad as Rush Limbaugh who wants America to fail to teach it a 'lesson' for electing an African-American President. You are just as despicable as Rush Limbaugh .
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
"The first step in solving any problem is to recognize the problem...America is not the greatest country in the world anymore."
No, it is not...and we should all be asking ourselves why and take to heart the words at the end of this video.
Hey byytch!

Who's better?

You unpatriotic cry baby.

Impeach? For what?

THE WHOLE COUNTRY LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!

loony byytch.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is astounding
But your ignorance is despicable.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Woinder what that makes the Chech terrorist bombers?
Let's take a guess with GoooDUH OzombieTic pshycopaths.
Just MORE backasswardness of this backassward, dysfuntional, Constiutional breaching non-administration.
On the more POSITIVE side-for a CHANGE-
July 9, 2013
Hostess Brands LLC is preparing for the return of the Twinkie in a week, without unionized workers, company stores or the pile of debt the predecessor company accumulated.
The Twinkie's shelf life will be 45 days when the baked good returns to grocery stores on July 15. That's almost three weeks longer than the 26 days the former Twinkie was supposed to stay fresh....
RE: HOMER
You might have to WAIT awhile longer (probably more DUHmbocrat foller the herd pack types in that company lol).
Hostess is moving forward with the sale of Devil Dogs, Yankee Doodles and Yodels to the maker of Little Debbie cakes.
The bankrupt company says it picked McKee Foods as the buyer for the Drake's cakes after nobody stepped forward with a qualifying bid to top its $27.5 million offer.
The auction scheduled for Friday will be canceled as a result, according to a filing in bankruptcy court. A hearing to approve the sale is scheduled for April 9.
McKee Foods, based in Collegedale, Tenn., isn't projecting when it plans to have the cakes back on shelves.
Customers can look forward to Twinkies, CupCakes, HoHos, Donettes, DingDongs, Zingers, fruit pies and mini muffins in the coming days while SnoBalls and SuzyQs will be back in the next few months.
No speaka de english?

"Twinkies, CupCakes, HoHos, Donettes, DingDongs, Zingers, fruit pies and mini muffins in the coming days while SnoBalls and SuzyQs"

I think this post is for Carol!! Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Serves devil dog worshippers right for spewing such vile proganDuh lies about the TEA (INDEPENDENT Working class Voters of America) Party.

Glad to see at least SOME of a decades old American made company, struggling back to the marketplaces.
Hopefully ozombieTics won't ruin it with their dark age ignorance.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been pumped by your pet pig "Snuffles" yet today? Dont deny him; grease up and hit all fours (and be quick about it).....
Teeth in or out Fenny??
Dutch Schultz

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR moniker was a *USSY got his cap pushed back for f ing with BLACKS and some light skinned NEROS italians put the dog down for some country cousins in HARLEM NY how much money do you have invested in long term investments, I LOVE AMERICAS HISTORY OF BIGOTRY NO ONE ESCAPES yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss sss
Umm.. Im not a "Jewish mobster". Pay attention. Read your bible; it will tell you "who you are".

White woman tells the truth about the Black Hebrew Israelites
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
After many public displays of his ineptness, the Magic Negro plods along unencumbered by the embarrassments he should rightfully be experiencing. But he doesn't.
It's like what someone wrote awhile back. Here is an Affirmative Action Hero who is supposed to be a Harvard Law Graduate, a Constitutional Teacher who then goes and publicly convicts people before seeing any evidence.
Academia, today, is a sham.
Look at me! I'm black and I have a degree!
..but let's not talk about how you got that piece of paper, right?
In fact, let's not even look at your college grades or any information connected to your Affirmative Action Education.
Let's just pretend and then move on, OK?
Any leader who keeps his past shrouded in mystery is not to be trusted.

Not making any comparison, but another leader did precisely that in Germany in the 1930s.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
In that case, he will have plenty of opportunities to utter the retarded "if I had a son" comment, as many felonious rioters are legally snuffed....:-)
Instead of his stupid "If I had a son...." comedy routine, I'd much rather hear him sing "If I Only Had A Brain".

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nice stolen profile pic, you skucking fank.....
You don't like Emma, you despicable old fraud? Probably the wrong gender?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

BIracial means I hate BOTH sides of me lolololololohahahahahaha this morning i woke up with my BLACK half trying to choke my WHITE half then I remembered I went to sleep watching the ZIMMERMAN trial IMAGINE WHEN BLACKS GET OBAMA UPSET WHAT HE DOES

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're as bad as Rush Limbaugh who wants America to fail to teach it a 'lesson' for electing an African-American President. You are just as despicable as Rush Limbaugh .

I have never personally cared for Limbaugh's style or delivery.

But thanks for proving your racial bias as a liberal tool.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OK leftist phags, here's one more word of the day from little trayvon.
The word for this afternoon is "VITAMIN". Now, let's have little trayvon use it in a sentence:
"Whens de preacher comes a knockin on ma door to see Mama, I always vitamin"....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Again, your vast experience with prostitutes.
You certainly are well versed there son!
I'm talking with a prostitute at this moment.

I can counsel you:]

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,801 - 868,820 of1,033,719
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,971
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min ritedownthemiddle 42,936
snapchat gay names 1 hr nolovecity74 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 2 hr ThomasA 15
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE