Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,781 - 868,800 of 1,096,225 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

What is it with Florida juries? In only two days time juror B-37, who is married to an attorney decides to write a book about her experience and then changes her mind.

Last night on Anderson Cooper she mentioned having to watch and hear the tapes over and over and over and then stuns by saying that Trayvon should not have been out late at night.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
Ah, here we go. Trayvon "Protesters" loot a Wal-Mart in Crenshaw.
Was there any doubt about where this circus was going?
A trial completely across the country that never should have been held because of lack of evidence concludes, leftists in LA loot a retail outlet.
Their team wins a basketball championship, leftists loot a retail outlet.
Their team DOESN'T win a basketball championship, leftists loot a retail outlet.
It isn't some vague moral principle leftists are going for when they raise a stink. They just want free stuff.
Free health care. Free housing. Free money. And, in Crenshaw this week, a free flat screen TV.
Pathetic parasites.
DemoKrats are worse than Savages....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
What is it with Florida juries? In only two days time juror B-37, who is married to an attorney decides to write a book about her experience and then changes her mind.
Last night on Anderson Cooper she mentioned having to watch and hear the tapes over and over and over and then stuns by saying that Trayvon should not have been out late at night.
If Trayvon Martin had gone home and not waited around to ambush Zimmerman, you wouldn't be posting your deranged bullshit Realtime...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Good morning racists (that would be the people here who are leftwingers).
Is today still open season on Hispanics for Democrats?
Very sly the way you got caught pitting minorities against minorities so you coined a new term "white-Hispanic" ".
WTF?
Blacks & Democrats now want to lynch all Hispanics.
Us non-Democrats on the other hand prefer to be race-blind.
People, regardless of background are, people.
This is the lesson we have learned from the behavior of Democrats regarding the Zimmerman trial.
Democrats are now targeting Hispanics.
So, your plan is to now lie for the Latin vote? Yea, I want to lunch my girlfriend, her kids & family, my moms husband & his family, my Dominican & Black nephew & his mom, my Puerto Rican & Black nephew & his mom's family, my Puerto Rican & Black little cousin & her Puerto Rican, Black, &Jamaican Daughter? WTF are you talking about? In this racist country, you are what your father is. So you think Johnson & Johnson would've paid for Zimmerman's defense of he were considered Hispanic? Now your the slick type, trying to pit minority against minority! It's funny because, everyone I've talked Black or Hispanic, even White people said Zimmerman should've been kicked up for life! That juror that spoke last night on CNN was based & incompetent. Bitch didn't know the top medical examiner from the army medic. Watch it yourself! She spoke about Jeantel' s education, shedidn't go to far either! Try another one Waxman!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell do you get your information from? If you listened to one of the jurors, the entire jury was convinced Zimmerman had every reason to be, and was, in fear for his life.
But, keep watching those propaganda shows. It's sometimes fun to point out the obvious, that you are an ignorant, indoctrinated dupe.
Some people may call that an idiot.
You express fear for your life every day here.
Some people call that paranoia.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
The six Democrat women jurors made the right decision based on evidence (not emotion).

It makes sense the a Democrat Juror would appear first on a leftwing show where she would be more comfortable since that is her political alliance.

Here is an article about the Cooper Show on CNN. Five out of the six Jurors agreed it was Zimmerman's voice screaming for help.

Thanks for pointing this out.

This Juror seems like a fair-minded Democrat, not like the ones here.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-anderson-coop...

In the second part of the interview, the juror told Cooper she thought Zimmerman’s “heart was in the right place” on the night he shot and killed Martin and the only thing he is guilty of is “not using good judgement.” She said she thought he had “every right so carry a gun,” adding,“I think it’s everyone’s right to carry a gun.”

When Cooper asked if the juror thought Zimmerman “really felt his life was in danger” she responded.“I do. I really do.” When he asked if she thought Martin “threw the first punch,” she said,“I think he did.”
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Savage demoKrats, hating on Hispanics, looting, burning America is an excellent campaign strategy for 2014...

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed, who is an admitted government teat sucker, accuses every else of being on the government dole.
Kind of funny, isn't it.
Mornin' Waxywaxturd/RealDave.

Everyone was wondering why your MPD routine was absent after the Zimmerman verdict.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Another DumbDave MPD soc for sure. Moron can't even select a different pic - lazy libloon.

<shaking head>

Good job putting moron in the name though, Dumb Dave. That fits you perfectly.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Others call you idiot and racist democrat, looting, burning America.

RealDave blaming others because he's the idiot.....

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

A STRONG reason to allow nature to cull the ranks.

Miss Jeantel...on
'Cracka'
Is another way of ID'ing someone as police????????

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Mornin' Racist...
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, your plan is to now lie for the Latin vote? Yea, I want to lunch my girlfriend, her kids & family, my moms husband & his family, my Dominican & Black nephew & his mom, my Puerto Rican & Black nephew & his mom's family, my Puerto Rican & Black little cousin & her Puerto Rican, Black, &Jamaican Daughter? WTF are you talking about? In this racist country, you are what your father is. So you think Johnson & Johnson would've paid for Zimmerman's defense of he were considered Hispanic? Now your the slick type, trying to pit minority against minority! It's funny because, everyone I've talked Black or Hispanic, even White people said Zimmerman should've been kicked up for life! That juror that spoke last night on CNN was based & incompetent. Bitch didn't know the top medical examiner from the army medic. Watch it yourself! She spoke about Jeantel' s education, shedidn't go to far either! Try another one Waxman!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama has created this environment where liberals are more emboldened to inject their brand of poison into our society.
This president is creating a dangerous society. It has never been this bad in the past four decades. Why now all of a sudden?
Only one reason I can think of. "GD America!"
I'm ready to move to St. Croix.
We can take up a collection to get you moved.

Probably raise a record amount!

But you would find a Internet connection there!

And start complaining about the USA all day and night.

Perfect racist republican against women, minorities, the poor, and the American democracy way.

You should move.....because no more republican presidents ever again:

THE WHOLE COUNTRY HATES REPUBLICAN TRASH.

GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCCEES!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, your plan is to now lie for the Latin vote? Yea, I want to lunch my girlfriend, her kids & family, my moms husband & his family, my Dominican & Black nephew & his mom, my Puerto Rican & Black nephew & his mom's family, my Puerto Rican & Black little cousin & her Puerto Rican, Black, &Jamaican Daughter? WTF are you talking about? In this racist country, you are what your father is. So you think Johnson & Johnson would've paid for Zimmerman's defense of he were considered Hispanic? Now your the slick type, trying to pit minority against minority! It's funny because, everyone I've talked Black or Hispanic, even White people said Zimmerman should've been kicked up for life! That juror that spoke last night on CNN was based & incompetent. Bitch didn't know the top medical examiner from the army medic. Watch it yourself! She spoke about Jeantel' s education, shedidn't go to far either! Try another one Waxman!
You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger loser, racist and savage you idiot..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Obama and Eric Holder will not prosecute Zimmerman with Civil Rights Charges.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

5 of 6 jurors BELIEVED it was GZ screaming for help...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism...

Perhaps the demokratic party??

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
It should be forbidden to attempt to make a profit from murder. How absolutely disgusting.
What about Zimmermans equally repulsive brother?
I don't care what anyone says, Zimmerman is a killer

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
MIKE HUCKABEE: You have said that you thought the prosecutor ought to be disbarred, that's a pretty serious type of violation to get a person disbarred. It is that serious to you?
ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Right, it is. She submitted an affidavit that was, if not perjurious, completely misleading. She violated all kinds of rules of the profession, and her conduct bordered on criminal conduct. She, by the way, has a horrible reputation in Florida. She's known for overcharging, she's known for being highly political. And in this case, of course she overcharged. Halfway through the trial she realized she wasn't going to get a second degree murder verdict, so she asked for a compromised verdict, for manslaughter. And then, she went even further and said that she was going to charge him with child abuse and felony murder. That was such a stretch that it goes beyond anything professionally responsible. She was among the most irresponsible prosecutors I've seen in 50 years of litigating cases, and believe me, I've seen good prosecutors, bad prosecutors, but rarely have I seen one as bad as this prosecutor,[Angela] Cory.(Huckabee, July 14, 2013)
And this was forwarded to Dershowitz:
04-2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is know the right people...not what you know, but who you know...but this time it was both. Angela told me that Zimmerman was going down. We talk all the time at church. I probably should have waited to post the charges until after they were made public, but I was eager to let you know.

*If Angela Corey was talking to people in her church before the charges were made public, she has problems.
HATE CRIME HATE CRIME

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

By Justin George, The Baltimore Sun

7:39 p.m. EDT, July 15, 2013

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, a police spokesman, declined to go into further detail.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/cri... crimes are not just a thing
of the past.

And that’s why—as the lead agency for enforcing federal civil rights laws—the FBI remains dedicated to protecting the cherished freedoms of all Americans. That includes aggressively investigating and working to prevent hate crime,“color of law” abuses by public officials, human trafficking and involuntary servitude, and freedom of access to clinic entrances violations—the four top priorities of our civil rights program. We also support the work and cases of our local and state partners as needed.http://www.fbi.gov/abou t-us/investigate/civilrights WERE IS THE FBI/OBAMA/HOLDER??????????THAT S RIGHT BLACK CRIME IS ABOVE THE LAW RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 7 min not a ghost 288
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 9 min Frijoles 68,853
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 10 min not a ghost 1,445
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min not a ghost 4,641
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 11 min Anonymous 29
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 16 min not a ghost 1,243
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 22 min not a ghost 1,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min loose cannon 176,808
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Toj 97,829

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:28AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search