Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,781 - 868,800 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#945456 Jul 16, 2013
5 of 6 jurors BELIEVED it was GZ screaming for help...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945457 Jul 16, 2013
George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism...

Perhaps the demokratic party??

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945458 Jul 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
What is it with Florida juries? In only two days time juror B-37, who is married to an attorney decides to write a book about her experience and then changes her mind.
Last night on Anderson Cooper she mentioned having to watch and hear the tapes over and over and over and then stuns by saying that Trayvon should not have been out late at night.
It should be forbidden to attempt to make a profit from murder. How absolutely disgusting.
What about Zimmermans equally repulsive brother?
I don't care what anyone says, Zimmerman is a killer

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#945459 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
MIKE HUCKABEE: You have said that you thought the prosecutor ought to be disbarred, that's a pretty serious type of violation to get a person disbarred. It is that serious to you?
ALAN DERSHOWITZ: Right, it is. She submitted an affidavit that was, if not perjurious, completely misleading. She violated all kinds of rules of the profession, and her conduct bordered on criminal conduct. She, by the way, has a horrible reputation in Florida. She's known for overcharging, she's known for being highly political. And in this case, of course she overcharged. Halfway through the trial she realized she wasn't going to get a second degree murder verdict, so she asked for a compromised verdict, for manslaughter. And then, she went even further and said that she was going to charge him with child abuse and felony murder. That was such a stretch that it goes beyond anything professionally responsible. She was among the most irresponsible prosecutors I've seen in 50 years of litigating cases, and believe me, I've seen good prosecutors, bad prosecutors, but rarely have I seen one as bad as this prosecutor,[Angela] Cory.(Huckabee, July 14, 2013)
And this was forwarded to Dershowitz:
04-2012
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
<quoted text>All you have to do is know the right people...not what you know, but who you know...but this time it was both. Angela told me that Zimmerman was going down. We talk all the time at church. I probably should have waited to post the charges until after they were made public, but I was eager to let you know.

*If Angela Corey was talking to people in her church before the charges were made public, she has problems.
HATE CRIME HATE CRIME

Holly Springs, NC

#945460 Jul 16, 2013
By Justin George, The Baltimore Sun

7:39 p.m. EDT, July 15, 2013

Baltimore police say they are investigating a witness account that a group of black youths beat a Hispanic man near Patterson Park Sunday while saying, "This is for Trayvon."

A witness posted the account on a community Facebook page, and police confirmed they are looking into whether the suspects' reaction to the verdict in the Florida trial of George Zimmerman played a part in the incident. A police report on the beating does not mention the alleged comments.

Sgt. Eric Kowalczyk, a police spokesman, declined to go into further detail.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/cri... crimes are not just a thing
of the past.

And that’s why—as the lead agency for enforcing federal civil rights laws—the FBI remains dedicated to protecting the cherished freedoms of all Americans. That includes aggressively investigating and working to prevent hate crime,“color of law” abuses by public officials, human trafficking and involuntary servitude, and freedom of access to clinic entrances violations—the four top priorities of our civil rights program. We also support the work and cases of our local and state partners as needed.http://www.fbi.gov/abou t-us/investigate/civilrights WERE IS THE FBI/OBAMA/HOLDER??????????THAT S RIGHT BLACK CRIME IS ABOVE THE LAW RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
sam walton

United States

#945461 Jul 16, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
We can take up a collection to get you moved.
Probably raise a record amount!
But you would find a Internet connection there!
And start complaining about the USA all day and night.
Perfect racist republican against women, minorities, the poor, and the American democracy way.
You should move.....because no more republican presidents ever again:
THE WHOLE COUNTRY HATES REPUBLICAN TRASH.
GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCCEES!
Sam here,
I am in heaven and in between counting my mega-billions I thought I'd take a minute to thank you for making me rich!

You have ALWAYS had a choice to shop elsewhere but you chose NOT to!

Sucker!!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#945462 Jul 16, 2013
So what's the latest? Rightwingers got their verdict yet still seem angry.

The system works, rightwingers should be happy.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#945463 Jul 16, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
5 of 6 jurors BELIEVED it was GZ screaming for help...
9 out of ten polled think you have JIZ in your teeth.

LOL

LOL
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#945464 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be forbidden to attempt to make a profit from murder. How absolutely disgusting.
The jury disagrees with you, space cadet.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945465 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
George Zimmerman is not the poster boy of racism...

Perhaps the savages looting, burning America in the demokratic party Homer??

It's the culture
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#945466 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
You got it bass ackwards as usual libtard.

Take your little mind and relax,

then take a deep breath...

Now...

think about who is protesting, rioting and complaining...

You still don't get it do you?

Oh, well, I tried for you. lemming.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945468 Jul 16, 2013
Homer wrote:
They'll never be happy; it's not in their dna.
Good morning Homer!
I wonder who owns this ship?

PANAMA CITY -- Panama's president said the country has seized a North Korean-flagged ship carrying what appeared to be ballistic missiles and other arms that had set sail from Cuba.

Panamanian President Ricardo Martinelli told RPC radio on Monday that the ship had been headed for North Korea.

There were no immediate details on the quantity of arms aboard.
Martinelli told RPC the 35 North Koreans on the boat resisted police efforts to take the ship to the Caribbean port of Manzanillo. The crew was later taken into custody.

Martinelli said the captain had a heart attack and also tried to commit suicide during the operation.

He said authorities had been tipped off some days ago that the ship might be carrying drugs.

Martinelli said the undeclared military cargo appeared to include missiles and non-conventional arms. He said the ship was violating United Nations resolutions against arms trafficking.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/16/3502140...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#945469 Jul 16, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
9 out of ten polled think you have JIZ in your teeth.
LOL
LOL
You are going to have to do better than that...

On another note

When you are in prison you will have to be nice and be very still while they pack yer fudge....
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#945470 Jul 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury disagrees with you, space cadet.
The jury found him not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent of murder you retard.
He may be free, but he'll be imprisoned by this for life. He is a murderer, he admitted shooting him, no doubt about it. I'm pretty sure he'll kill again. He's got blood lust now and got away with it, the next one will be easier. He's a sick man.
Karma has a way of fixing things.

Prevented this

#945471 Jul 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress plotted to sabotage the Obama administration.
At the meeting, Rep Kevin McCarthy said, "We've gotta challenge them on every single bill.....Show united and unyielding opposition to the president’s economic policies."
Go buy a copy of Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."
Go buy a copy of SELLOUT by David P. Schippers. The Chief Investigative Counsel for the Clinton Impeachment, who by the way was a democrat. Democrats in both Houses sold out basic principles of law and decency for the sake of protecting one of their own. But most distressingly, the President of the United States of America and his White House water boys sold out the American people-not just in a one-time spasm of political expedience, but in a deliberate snarl of sophistry and cynical manipulation of public opinion, the singular aim of which was political self-perservance. In the process, he soiled not just himself, but he Constitution, the public trust and the Presidency itself.

*Clinton was the dirt that started the mud that O'bama wallows in now.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945472 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Savage demoKrats, hating on Hispanics, looting, rioting, burning America is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014 lily...

It's the culture...

Prevented this

#945473 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
I say the same thing about William Ayers, O'bama's mentor. But you people allow him to teach our children.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945474 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
The jury found him not guilty, doesn't mean he's innocent of murder you retard.
He may be free, but he'll be imprisoned by this for life. He is a murderer, he admitted shooting him, no doubt about it. I'm pretty sure he'll kill again. He's got blood lust now and got away with it, the next one will be easier. He's a sick man.
Karma has a way of fixing things.
If Trayvon Martin had not been paranoid, starting a fight, drawn first blood, had been friendly or neighborly, had gone home, we wouldn't be having this conversation and Travon would be alive

Trayvon was not justified in his response of force, the evidence and jury says so... and Obama and Eric Holder know so...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945475 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Stocks hitting record highs again ... Flack on suicide watch ... again.
There's probably a few trillion dollars in stocks right now that wouldn't be there were it not for current long term interest rates. That's a bubble and this is a no-brainer, just watch for the rate hike that's going to trigger a several trillion dollar exodus from stocks to bonds.
That's the tip of the day, got jury duty this week.
Y'all play nice.
The market exodus will come in advance of the rate hike from those lead by those who have better knowledge. The average investor lacks the discipline to make a dramatic move rapidly enough.

Not just interest rates, by Fed bubble inflation as well.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#945476 Jul 16, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to have to do better than that...
On another note
When you are in prison you will have to be nice and be very still while they pack yer fudge....
Is it just me.....

The one who parades all day and night talking about fudge packing:

Usually comes out full blown gay one day.

Come on out turdddd burglar!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMare 49,489
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 27 min the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 2 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 3 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE