Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,741 - 868,760 of 1,099,824 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#945408 Jul 15, 2013
Republicans-RED-Right side Bloods-RED-Right side

Democrats-BLUE-Left side Crips-Blue-Left side

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945409 Jul 15, 2013
The Red Pill wrote:
<quoted text>Folk Nation
Quote:
The Folk Nation (also known as Folk or Folks) is an alliance of street gangs originating from the Chicago area.[1] The gang has since spread throughout the United States, particularly to the Midwest[1] and the South.[citation needed] They are rivals to the People Nation.
Quote:
Gangs demonstrate their particular alliance-alignment by "representing" through the display of symbols, colors, graffiti, and numbers and letters. The Gangster Disciples use the number 74 within their symbolism, as a representation of "GD" - the seventh and the fourth letters of the alphabet.[2][3]
They also use hand signs and words. Representing also encompasses the left or right side of the body. Most Folk gangs represent using the six pointed star Star of David, pitchforks, and identify to the right side (e.g., they wear hats or bandanas turned to the right).[2][3]
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_Nation
This sounds like something worse than Black Panthers, Magic Negro's and NAACP.

Perhaps they are the foot soldiers for the Magic Negro.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#945410 Jul 15, 2013
Published on Aug 14, 2012

Mike Tyson warns 50 CENT & Mayweather from the BOXING MAFIA
Watch:
Another WTF Moment

Waynesboro, MS

#945411 Jul 15, 2013
Anyway..

Published on Jul 15, 2013

Juror: "Zimmerman's heart was in the right place...
Watch:

Quote:
In exclusive AC360 interview with juror B37, she says she thinks George Zimmerman's heart was in the right place.
Another WTF Moment

Waynesboro, MS

#945415 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like something worse than Black Panthers, Magic Negro's and NAACP.
Perhaps they are the foot soldiers for the Magic Negro.
David Barksdale

Quote:
David Barksdale (May 24, 1947 – September 2, 1974), also known as King David, was the original leader of the Chicago-based street gangs the Black Disciples, Devil's Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Maniac Latin Disciples, Black Gangster Disciples and Satan's Disciples.

Born Donise David Barksdale in Sallis, Mississippi to parents Virginia and Charlie in a family of thirteen children, he moved with his family to Chicago in 1957. Within three years Barksdale had become a notorious gang leader. By 1966, Barksdale's gang absorbed several others and became known as the Black Disciple Nation. Tensions grew between the Black Disciples and other gangs such as the Black Stone Rangers.

In 1968 the leader of the Black Stone Rangers, Eugene Hairston, ordered a hit on King David. David was shot seven times while exiting a bar one night, but survived and continued running the gang, while Hairston was sent to prison and eventually killed for trying to organize his murder.

Barksdale eventually grew sick of the bloodshed and proposed a merger with Larry Hoover, leader of the Gangster Disciples in 1969. Hoover accepted and the Black Gangster Disciple Nation was born.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Barksdal...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945417 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
The looters (not protestors) are still being allowed to roam at will.
But suspect the cops will act soon.
These liberals are worse than the Tea Party,,,

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#945418 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These liberals are worse than the Tea Party,,,
It's the culture...
I doubt it son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945420 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it son.
You new kkk black panthers are worse then the tea party... Get a new life demoKrat...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945422 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning racists (that would be the people here who are leftwingers).

Is today still open season on Hispanics for Democrats?

Very sly the way you got caught pitting minorities against minorities so you coined a new term "white-Hispanic" ".

WTF?

Blacks & Democrats now want to lynch all Hispanics.

Us non-Democrats on the other hand prefer to be race-blind.

People, regardless of background are, people.

This is the lesson we have learned from the behavior of Democrats regarding the Zimmerman trial.

Democrats are now targeting Hispanics.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#945423 Jul 16, 2013
Thanks again teabaggers ... I especially like that part where the welfare is "made permanent". Fuggin liars!

The Farm Bill & ‘Libertarian Populism’
Can the GOP be pro-worker and anti-government? A bill that showers subsidies on agribusiness is the opposite.

One step forward, two steps back. The Republican Party is like an alcoholic in recovery, with periods of sobriety punctuated by long, destructive benders as it once again falls off the wagon.

In June, a critical mass of House conservatives helped vote down a nearly $1 trillion farm bill that merged all the protectionism and cronyism that dominates modern agriculture policy with the worst excesses of the food stamp program.

Republican leaders were reportedly very unhappy, but the sweetheart deals for the sugar industry and federal crop insurance program are two corporate welfare programs that are totally counterproductive for the taxpayer. Moreover, while it may make political sense to link food stamps and farm subsidies, the economic justification is less obvious.

Defeating the bloated farm bill gave Republicans an opportunity to separate these spending items so they could then trim and reform them both. Without nutrition programs for the poor making up 80 percent of the price tag, welfare for Archer Daniels Midland would receive more scrutiny.

So naturally, Republicans followed a moment of clarity by taking a nasty spill off the wagon again.

Last week, the House passed a farm bill containing all the agribusiness largesse of the one it voted down in June. In fact, the crop insurance program and the sugar subsidies were made permanent. But there was no money for food stamps, combining a fiscal disaster with a political one ...
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945424 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No, no, no son. They just couldn't get beyond a reasonable doubt.
Your idea of a fact in this case isn't one.
Then again, that's normally the case with your 'facts,' eh son?
Where the hell do you get your information from? If you listened to one of the jurors, the entire jury was convinced Zimmerman had every reason to be, and was, in fear for his life.
But, keep watching those propaganda shows. It's sometimes fun to point out the obvious, that you are an ignorant, indoctrinated dupe.
Some people may call that an idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945425 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Thanks again teabaggers ... I especially like that part where the welfare is "made permanent". Fuggin liars!
Can the GOP be pro-worker and anti-government? A bill that showers subsidies on agribusiness is the opposite.
One step forward, two steps back. The Republican Party is like an alcoholic in recovery, with periods of sobriety punctuated by long, destructive benders as it once again falls off the wagon.
In June, a critical mass of House conservatives helped vote down a nearly $1 trillion farm bill that merged all the protectionism and cronyism that dominates modern agriculture policy with the worst excesses of the food stamp program.
Republican leaders were reportedly very unhappy, but the sweetheart deals for the sugar industry and federal crop insurance program are two corporate welfare programs that are totally counterproductive for the taxpayer. Moreover, while it may make political sense to link food stamps and farm subsidies, the economic justification is less obvious.
Defeating the bloated farm bill gave Republicans an opportunity to separate these spending items so they could then trim and reform them both. Without nutrition programs for the poor making up 80 percent of the price tag, welfare for Archer Daniels Midland would receive more scrutiny.
So naturally, Republicans followed a moment of clarity by taking a nasty spill off the wagon again.
Last week, the House passed a farm bill containing all the agribusiness largesse of the one it voted down in June. In fact, the crop insurance program and the sugar subsidies were made permanent. But there was no money for food stamps, combining a fiscal disaster with a political one ...
Detzing trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945427 Jul 16, 2013
Eric Holder calls the event a “tragic, unnecessary shooting death”.
It's tragic that someone like George Zimmerman had to kill someone. If nothing else subsequent happened, that would have changed his life forever.
"unnecessary shooting death"... Was it unnecessary? The reason Travon Martin was shot was simply that he had been indoctrinated with hatred of white people his entire life. If he had been raised by a family, it is very likely this would have not happened, if you believe the statistics comparing young men raised by a family to young men not raised by a family.

Speaking to the Delta Sigma Theta sorority’s national convention, Holder said “the Deltas are deeply, and rightly, concerned about this case.”
“The Justice Department shares your concern – I share your concern – and, as we first acknowledged last spring, we have opened an investigation into the matter,” he said, referring to a process that could lead the department to file federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.
Yeah. Right. Someone who runs guns for Mexican drug cartels and unconstitutionally spies on journalists and Congress is concerned about civil rights violations. What idiot believes this?

And, here's the big laugh from the White House today:

Press secretary Jay Carney said it would be “inappropriate” for President Barack Obama to weigh in on that process.

BWAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

Who here believes that racist hate-filled drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe could be Obama's son?

... I'm raising my hand.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945428 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
If you want welfare, why don't you just write a welfare bill instead of hiding it in every other piece of legislation you can find.
I've got an idea for the name of the bill. We'll call it the "Welfare Bill".
How's that?

Location hidden

#945429 Jul 16, 2013
Stocks hitting record highs again ... Flack on suicide watch ... again.

There's probably a few trillion dollars in stocks right now that wouldn't be there were it not for current long term interest rates. That's a bubble and this is a no-brainer, just watch for the rate hike that's going to trigger a several trillion dollar exodus from stocks to bonds.

That's the tip of the day, got jury duty this week.

Y'all play nice.

Location hidden

#945430 Jul 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want welfare, why don't you just write a welfare bill instead of hiding it in every other piece of legislation you can find.
I've got an idea for the name of the bill. We'll call it the "Welfare Bill".
How's that?
Good ol' DB, demonstrating again that retardation is permanent.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#945432 Jul 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
"real dumb" mows lawns when he feels up to it. He collects welfare food stamps, rent subsidies, etc, every chance he gets.
Peace
Moocher Eed, who is an admitted government teat sucker, accuses every else of being on the government dole.

Kind of funny, isn't it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945433 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Stocks hitting record highs again ... Flack on suicide watch ... again.
There's probably a few trillion dollars in stocks right now that wouldn't be there were it not for current long term interest rates. That's a bubble and this is a no-brainer, just watch for the rate hike that's going to trigger a several trillion dollar exodus from stocks to bonds.
That's the tip of the day, got jury duty this week.
Y'all play nice.
Wall Street Welfare Queens do not feed the poor you idiot...

Occupy Wall Street Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

Demos Tenzing (Detzing) is a sellout....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945434 Jul 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed, who is an admitted government teat sucker, accuses every else of being on the government dole.
Kind of funny, isn't it.
Dumbass Dave is one old creepy-ass cracker.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945435 Jul 16, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Nuculur"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "Trayvon Martin".
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one!!
You are proof Connecticunt democrats are idiots...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Grand Birther 177,346
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,745
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 296
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr Unlucky man 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,648
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,663
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••