Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,661 - 868,680 of 1,084,464 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Anyone notice nutculur hasn't shown a hair on her fatazz since the verdict Saturday? Maybe she had a tantrum and they threw her in solitary....
What's the matter son? Lost?

That's understandable.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting point.
Why did Jeantel NOT want to testify at the trial for Martin (OR attend his services?)
You mean like why do people try to get out of jury duty unless it's a big, national case?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought some republican doouucchhheee would call me on using Alzheimer's and nut job in the same post to describe carol: "Z was in his house, T was on his property!"
Alzheimer's a horrible disease....not a joke.
Being a republican nut job....a voluntary affliction!
So I say to you: wTF!
Take an aspirin! Do you read your posts?
Wow! Out there!
RIP T.......one of 20,000 gun violence victims shot down and killed in the USA THIS YEAR!
one year!
USA armed up! Everyone is showing their fangs.
Have a gun at home?
You are likely to be shot with it. Or your kid.
Lets fix the USA!
THE GENIUS HAS ALREADY STARTED!
USA: worst healthcare system! Most gun deaths! Most poor people! <---- compared to our developed world peers.
WOW!
shocking!
Republican idiots have declared war on women! The poor! And middle class!
Disgusting! <---- don't be one!
"nobama the dummmmmy"
And democrats have declared a war on innocent children, kill/murder/abort them. It is your right. Fuckem, they do not vote.
Peace
KMA

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Only in right wing crazy history books son.
you do know what a book is, right?
QUOTE who="usasince1680" <quoted text>
Well, my ancestors owned slaves and I'm not the least bit apologetic.
That was the norm back then. Just like the hiring of Mexican gardeners,
housekeepers and nanny's today. The fact that many blacks are underachievers
rests solely on their shoulders not mine. At least Michelle Obama had the good
sense to take advantage of affirmative action.

*USAsince1680 proud her family was a slave owner. And now she is a proud feminist. See folks, the democrats loved slaves and still do evidently .
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know son since that wasn't the subject.
But you go right on piecing things together to make a point that has no point.
It's not like this would be abnormal for you!
seems delusional
One

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
When President Bush took office on Jan. 21, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day he left office, it was 805.22.
President Obama today it is 15,484.26
Republicans screw up the economy!
Uhh.....you gave s&p numbers for bush and Dow numbers for Obama..you do know those are two completely different things right?

The s&p is at record levels though, 1600ish. The last time we were near that was 2007 under...bush. Right before your liberal mortgage program collapsed...so stay tuned.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He might be free, but he will be imprisoned by his choice to kill someone that night. Where can he go? Where will he work? Does he get to keep his gun?
It's only a matter of time before he gets into another confrontation.
On another note; a man was arrested photographing John Kerry's house, had a gun in his car.
"silly"
A man with a gun in his car. That must really piss you off. Call the cops, I usually have a gun in my car.
Peace
KMA
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then they must have much more power than we know, because that was a "world recession" and the economy still sucks after 5 years of your jive-ass punk Obama.
History will not be kind on Obama for sure.
If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR order? I thought you were making the meal son?
Or is it your belief that others should wait on right wing idiots like you?
I bet you are more stupid than Trayvon....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama the dummmmmy"
And democrats have declared a war on innocent children, kill/murder/abort them. It is your right. Fuckem, they do not vote.
Peace
KMA
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights.

DemoKrats Always Back In The Stirrups Again...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you are more stupid than Trayvon....
It's the culture...
I know a nurse that works in the maternity ward. Parents like Trayvon pick the kids name by what they see in the room. The nurse must have been bring a tray to Trayvon's mother.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Anyone notice nutculur hasn't shown a hair on her fatazz since the verdict Saturday? Maybe she had a tantrum and they threw her in solitary....
No Waxywaxturd either. The spaz case must have blown a head gasket.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Ok what the hell; here's a bonus round of "learning to spell with NJraider1" in honor of the ongoing "demonstrations" across our great nation.
The word for this afternoon is "MANNER".
NOW, lets have little NJ use it in a sentence:
"ah says to ma homeboy willie, hows bout takin ma sister, an he say no way, manner booty as big as a garage".....
Baawwaaahhhh!!!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was "standing his ground" against a stalker.
"real dumb"
You are a sore loser and a dumbshit. Zimmerman was not convicted of stalking, not convicted of murder, not convicted of anything. The jury did not buy the crap you are trying to spew. Just be a big boy and accept the fact a jury of his peers found him innocent of all charges. I take it based on your posts you do not like the American justice system.
Nobody won. A young man is dead, another young is being unfairly being depicted as a racist and idiots like you would love it if some nut murdered him. It would make your day. It makes us feel bad that you were there, heard all the testimony, and hardly a soul afrees with you. No surprize, you seldom fines any one who supports your racist views.
Peace
KMA
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

The US President George Bush on 19th September, 2008 announced the need to act immediately to face the challenge posed by the financial crisis that has gripped the United States. He indicated that a plan was on the anvil for government intervention in order to salvage the markets and that this plan envisages enormous funds and also added that this involves certain risks. The president called upon the Americans to have faith in the economy. He said in his address from the White House that this is a crucial time to address the crisis and act to save the economy of the nation from big dangers. He further added that this collapse of the US financial markets was a crucial and decisive time.

Bush's speech indicates the graveness of the crisis gripping his country and that the US is on the verge of a collapse. This is indeed a grim situation. He announced his bailout plan today 20th September, 2008 and presented it to the US Congress for its approval. This according to them involves pumping huge amount of money in the range of 500 to 800 billion US dollars to be borne by the American tax-payers since this money is to be extracted form the budget. This will only exacerbate the budget deficit which has been in the red for the last two years. The US Federal Reserve, which is America's central bank, has already pumped in US $ 85 billion to salvage the giant US insurance company known by it's initials, the A.I.G in exchange for a 79.90% share in the group's equity being acquired by the state. This means extending state control over private sector whenever a need arises or simply nationalisation, and this is contrary to the free market capitalist system which envisages a policy of laissez faire and does not allow state intervention in the private sector or individual ownership. The capitalists argue that such crisis heal themselves and advocate leaving the crisis issue to take care of itself because their view is that this system has in-built mechanisms to cure itself.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
There is something about Z stalking the kid, killing him, getting away with it.
It strikes a nerve in folks.
The USA is armed up. It's crazy.
Is the NRA/GOP doing a thing about it? Hellll no!
Why are Americans armed so much: more than any other developed country.
Hey dooofus: we all know: 20,000 gun deaths a year in the USA!
IT'S NUTS!
You right wingers could do so much more: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
<quoted text>
GOP in 2008 Panic

It also came a day after Bush went before the nation to argue for his administration's proposed $700 billion bailout of the financial system, which had been met with skepticism by some in Congress and the American public.

"Our entire economy is in danger," Bush said, urging Congress to take quick action and outlining his rationale for the bailout.

Failing to pass a rescue plan, Bush said, would create the risk of a "long and painful recession" -- meaning more foreclosures, lost jobs, declining home values, business failures, stock losses and difficulty getting loans.

Bush tried to rally support for the negotiations in his address to the nation Wednesday night.

"I'm a strong believer in free enterprise, so my natural instinct is to avoid government intervention," Bush said. "I believe companies that make bad decisions should be allowed to go out of business. Under normal circumstances, I would have followed this course.

"But these are not normal circumstances," he added. "The market is not functioning properly. There has been a widespread loss of confidence, and major sectors of America's financial system are at risk of shutting down. The government's top economic experts warn that without immediate action by Congress, America could slip into a financial panic and a distressing scenario would unfold."

White House spokeswoman Dana Perino said the president decided to make the 12-minute address because he wanted to tell Americans directly about the severity and stakes of the financial emergency, which she described as a "once-in-a-century crisis in our financial markets."

Bush felt the public case had to be made that the financial crisis is about "Main Street, not Wall Street," and the "costs of not acting are far greater than the costs of acting," a senior White House official told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos.

Bush spoke after Secretary of the Treasury Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke continued to press for the administration's plan today before Congress.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just a little more nauseated...being on the same planet as you already makes my skin crawl. You're already dead and totally soulless.
"leosampleanus"
At least you are honest, you admit to being nauseating.
Peace
KMA
Black Wino

Yucca Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

How comes Obama ain'ts inciting rioting over all da black on black murders...? or when dat silverback beat da holy chit out dat white gal infronts of her child... Obama is just stirring up da chit to take attention off his failure as president...!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Black Wino wrote:
How !
HERSHEY, Pa. A fan on her way to

a Dave Matthews concert

at Hersheypark Stadium pulled over to help a stranded bicyclist who turned out to be none other than the singer himself.

Emily Kraus and her boyfriend pulled over Saturday to give a ride to a man whose bike had apparently broken down, she told WHP-TV in Harrisburg. They realized it was Matthews, who didn't have a cellphone to call for assistance. They helped him stow his gear on their bike rack and he got in their car for the rest of the ride, according to the Associated Press.

"We didn't know how to make conversation with him, in fact, so we were talking about his tour and where he had come from," Kraus said. "He had just been in Cincinnati and he said,'I'm taking a short break after this one because I have to drop my daughters off at camp.' He was just a very humble guy."

Matthews invited them to dinner, took them backstage and got them

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
A man with a gun in his car. That must really piss you off. Call the cops, I usually have a gun in my car.
Peace
KMA
So what. Go ahead and shoot your 'creepy ass cracker' foot off in your own home or car, but don't ask us to participate in your foolishness . Repeal all stupid 'Shoot First ' laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,455
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,909
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr sheepleloveroyalty 5
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,075
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 175,239
Why We will Go to War with Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 3
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 4 hr SnuffAGlobalist 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••