Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945374 Jul 15, 2013
Black thugs rioting in Los Angeles and police are doing nothing to stop them.

Blood on Obama's hands.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#945375 Jul 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never been a person who voted along party lines. I did not vote for Obama. It was really the ugly hatefulness and obstructionist attitude of the Republican party. which began on the day of Obama's inauguration, that made me align myself with Obama and the left but I still keep an open mind.
Conservative Republicans resisted a radical liberal who had shady connections, a mysterious past and promised to redistribute the wealth, raise taxes and fundamentally transform this nation long before his inauguration.

Demanding accountability after the bottom fell out was the most patriotic thing an American could do.

The hatefulness and obstructionism began after Obama's inauguration by liberals - not concerned citizens - who demonized anyone who dared criticize their beloved and perceived deliverer of a nanny state.

But glad you keep an open mind. Hope it's letting some light in.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#945376 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Even israel has standards!
The Devil is a liar...

Orlando, FL

#945377 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As one attorney said, just because you're losing a fight doesn't mean you have the right to use deadly force.
So assume you are a registered gun owner and have your weapon on you when someone ambushes you, breaks your nose, holds you down and starts slamming your head on the sidewalk. How many times would you allow them to slam your head on the concrete before thinking your life might be in danger?

Two, three, four? It doesn't take much force to the head to cause brain damage or death.

Was Trayvon just going to bash his head until he was unconscious? Or until he was dead? Would you have waited to find out?
LCN Llin

United States

#945378 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As one attorney said, just because you're losing a fight doesn't mean you have the right to use deadly force.
this may be beyond her comprehension.
Too political
LCN Llin

United States

#945379 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative Republicans resisted a radical liberal who had shady connections, a mysterious past and promised to redistribute the wealth, raise taxes and fundamentally transform this nation long before his inauguration.
Demanding accountability after the bottom fell out was the most patriotic thing an American could do.
The hatefulness and obstructionism began after Obama's inauguration by liberals - not concerned citizens - who demonized anyone who dared criticize their beloved and perceived deliverer of a nanny state.
Yarn with usual hasty generalizations unsupported.
Straw-man fallacy
LCN Llin

United States

#945380 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all nice and good that this guy can explain the violence in Chicago. But it would have been nice and good if Barack Obama and Eric Holder had expressed their concern over black on black crime and the number of deaths that occurred in their own backyard by other blacks before becoming so concerned about this one case about a Hispanic defending himself in an attack.
Know what I mean?
She tends to think she is black..
LCN Llin

United States

#945381 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who had the broken nose and cuts to the back of the head?
How many blows of the head on the sidewalk is one supposed to endure before feeling their life is in danger?
How many blows to your head would you have endured if someone was holding you down? And at what point would you find any way to defend yourself?
The evidence is right in front of you.
This is a political ploy to distract our attention from this administration's numerous scandals - the last being targeting Obama's political enemies using the IRS and the NSA.
What better way to keep our minds off of this administration's abuse of power?
The liberal media may have done their job by making this case something it never was, but they are going to pay dearly for it when they find themselves in a mega bucks lawsuit.
Was it worth it?
unsupported statements!
repeat posted yarn
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945382 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Black thugs rioting in Los Angeles and police are doing nothing to stop them.
Blood on Obama's hands.
LAPD announced earlier today that they would keep a low profile at demonstrations and now the white and Hispanic citizens of Los Angeles are paying the price. When the police do nothing, one needs to protect oneself by any means necessary.
LCN Llin

United States

#945383 Jul 15, 2013
Some protesting George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin were arrested after confronting police in Los Angeles.

Orlando, FL

#945384 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yarn with usual hasty generalizations unsupported.
Straw-man fallacy
The war in Iraq once divided us. But never have we been this divided because of our differences in ideology deliberately driven by those in power.

Ever wonder why?

Is this the America you really want?

We needed a wake up call after the bottom fell out. And we woke up. This president used the crisis to promote his personal vision for this nation while we were wide awake.

Unfortunately, his vision was only to further his own party's best interest and not the best interest of all Americans.

But that's it for me tonight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945385 Jul 15, 2013
Hundreds of little Trayvons roa ming the streets of Los Angeles, trashing stores, setting fires, threatening motorists...and the cops are doing nothing.

"Protect and Serve" my ass.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945386 Jul 15, 2013
Most of the looting at Walmart and McDonald's, so the left will be cheering.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945387 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Some protesting George Zimmerman's acquittal in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin were arrested after confronting police in Los Angeles.
Incorrect.

The looters (not protestors) are still being allowed to roam at will.

But suspect the cops will act soon.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#945388 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress plotted to sabotage the Obama administration.

At the meeting, Rep Kevin McCarthy said, "We've gotta challenge them on every single bill.....Show united and unyielding opposition to the presidentís economic policies."

Go buy a copy of Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#945389 Jul 15, 2013
Several protesters made their way into the Wal-Mart as guards scrambled to close security gates. A short while later, Los Angeles Police Department officers wearing helmets and carrying batons swarmed the store as others marched through the parking lot.

The LAPD declared a tactical alert about 9 p.m., which means that off-duty officers can be held on duty when their shifts end and may respond only to high-priority calls.

The LAPD arrested at least one person but vowed to take more into custody if the lawless actions continued.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945390 Jul 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress plotted to sabotage the Obama administration.
At the meeting, Rep Kevin McCarthy said, "We've gotta challenge them on every single bill.....Show united and unyielding opposition to the presidentís economic policies."
Go buy a copy of Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."
And yet the Democrats rammed through ObamaKKKare, which will turn out to be their biggest mistake.

Do you think another few trillion dollars in Porkulus programs would have been a good idea?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945391 Jul 15, 2013
Eric Garcetti took office as Mayor of LA on July 1, married a few homosexuals, and immediately took off on vacation as the city burns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945392 Jul 15, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
Trayvon Martin's supporters....
Showing a Hipanic man some love...
http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/art...
They travel in packs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945393 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stand Your Ground law wasn't even part of this case. Florida is not the only state that has this law.
What if Trayvon Martin had been a white 17-year-old and Zimmerman still Hispanic?
Would you feel the same outrage under the same circumstances that led to this tragedy?
The shrill insanity being expressed by clueless blacks includes "demands" for elimination of Florida's Stand Your Ground Law.

Each time I hear this, I am reminded of just how ignorant these people are. Florida's Stand Your Ground Law never entered into the Zimmerman trial. Why are they barking beneath that tree?

I'll tell you why: they want ANYTHING that makes it easier for more Trayvon's in the future to rob, rape, kill or beat people and get away with it. They want ALL risk removed for their criminal behavior. Period.

And just for good measure, toss in some free Cheese and Cellphones, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Who 46,725
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 4 min fosterbrooks 156
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 min Blwlgo 1,930
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Profess-sewer Brooks 49,869
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 40 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 50 min Mister Tonka 9
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••