Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945390 Jul 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT: On January 20, 2009 Republican Leaders in Congress plotted to sabotage the Obama administration.
At the meeting, Rep Kevin McCarthy said, "We've gotta challenge them on every single bill.....Show united and unyielding opposition to the president’s economic policies."
Go buy a copy of Robert Draper's book, "Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives."
And yet the Democrats rammed through ObamaKKKare, which will turn out to be their biggest mistake.

Do you think another few trillion dollars in Porkulus programs would have been a good idea?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945391 Jul 15, 2013
Eric Garcetti took office as Mayor of LA on July 1, married a few homosexuals, and immediately took off on vacation as the city burns.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945392 Jul 15, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
Trayvon Martin's supporters....
Showing a Hipanic man some love...
http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/art...
They travel in packs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945393 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Stand Your Ground law wasn't even part of this case. Florida is not the only state that has this law.
What if Trayvon Martin had been a white 17-year-old and Zimmerman still Hispanic?
Would you feel the same outrage under the same circumstances that led to this tragedy?
The shrill insanity being expressed by clueless blacks includes "demands" for elimination of Florida's Stand Your Ground Law.

Each time I hear this, I am reminded of just how ignorant these people are. Florida's Stand Your Ground Law never entered into the Zimmerman trial. Why are they barking beneath that tree?

I'll tell you why: they want ANYTHING that makes it easier for more Trayvon's in the future to rob, rape, kill or beat people and get away with it. They want ALL risk removed for their criminal behavior. Period.

And just for good measure, toss in some free Cheese and Cellphones, too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945394 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>
How many joints did you smoke tonight?
You mean to ask "Whose joint did you smoke tonight?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945395 Jul 15, 2013
Look at what Ivy League Liberal Professors ars saying about the Zmmerman verdict....
[Penn University Prof Says Zimmerman Let Off Because God Is a ‘White Racist’]
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/penn-...
Affirmative Action has fed some of the dumbest, wackiest, racist pigs on the planet into positions of power and influence and continues to trash all levels of society as we speak.

This Used Q-Tip Broad is another one of them beside the obvious Magic Negro Harvard Genius Lawyer.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945396 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
It was just reported a jogger was attacked by some black men in Mississippi who said, "This is for Trayvon" before beating him up.
This is going to get way out of hand real soon unless people regain some sanity.
This is nothing but political. What better way to keep our attention off of Obama's failures and abuse of power than another civil war?
Our Attorney General stated in 2009 that attitudes concerning race haven't changed in this country since the 1950s. Nevermind the attitudes concerning race in the 1950s was indigenous to southern states by his democratic predecessors.
But Eric Holder actually believes that - despite having a black president, black Congressmen, black governors and the fact he, himself, is black.
Time to wise up people.
Eric Racist Holder needs to be arrested, charged and convicted of gross racist stupidity and corruption. Him and his Sweet-Cheeks boss both belong on a chain gang for about 25 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#945397 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
this may be beyond her comprehension.
Too political
Things usually are for people who have an agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#945398 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The war in Iraq once divided us. But never have we been this divided because of our differences in ideology deliberately driven by those in power.
Ever wonder why?
Is this the America you really want?
We needed a wake up call after the bottom fell out. And we woke up. This president used the crisis to promote his personal vision for this nation while we were wide awake.
Unfortunately, his vision was only to further his own party's best interest and not the best interest of all Americans.
But that's it for me tonight.
Actually, it's those who are not in power who are creating a stagnant system and cheering it as progress.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945399 Jul 15, 2013
The Red Pill wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be afraid...
The Truth about GD's and Chicago
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NeDd62iZs-EXX
Quote:
A fierce advocate and member of Chicago's Growth & Development sets the record straight on issues involving GD's, Chairman Larry Hoover, Co- Chairman Gregory "Shorty G" Shell, the federal case/frame up involving "the guys", the politics behind it, and the resulting conditions in Chicago following their convictions.
What in the hell is this blowhard saying?

"you know,...like uh, uh,...you know ...we be not folk but we be folks...uh and ...uh,"

This represents Jesse Jackson's attempt to tell brotha's "You Be Somebody!!"

Hee, Hee.

Yeah....you know,...like uh, uh,...you know ...we be not folk but we be Somebody .. like brotha Jesse say, and ...like uh, ya know......uh and ...uh,"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#945400 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Racist Holder needs to be arrested, charged and convicted of gross racist stupidity and corruption. Him and his Sweet-Cheeks boss both belong on a chain gang for about 25 years.
lol! Well quit complaining and start doing something, son.

Oh, that's right. You're just follower. A crying, moaning, groaning follower.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945401 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who had the broken nose and cuts to the back of the head?
How many blows of the head on the sidewalk is one supposed to endure before feeling their life is in danger?
How many blows to your head would you have endured if someone was holding you down? And at what point would you find any way to defend yourself?
The evidence is right in front of you.
This is a political ploy to distract our attention from this administration's numerous scandals - the last being targeting Obama's political enemies using the IRS and the NSA.
What better way to keep our minds off of this administration's abuse of power?
The liberal media may have done their job by making this case something it never was, but they are going to pay dearly for it when they find themselves in a mega bucks lawsuit.
Was it worth it?
Have you been listening to that Liberal media in the days following the verdict? They are shamelessly fanning the flames like the Magic Negro does. NPR, ABC, CNN, MSNBC,...the whole ball of Liberal Dung is not backing down from their racist games.

NPR had 2 black racist NAACP lawyers crying about poor little child Trayvon again. They interviewed a NY Times writer(Liberal, of course) who also cried about poor little Saint Trayvon.

Even local TV affiliates are pouring it on taking phony polls to show how Zimmerman is guilty in the court of public opinion - yessiree - right smack in the black demographics of Deetroit Michigan.

It is quickly becoming a feeding frenzy of race baiters, Poverty Pimps and Magic Negro Soldiers out there.

I admire George and hope his lawyers pursue this to an honest end where NBC and the Magic Negro get their azzes burnt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945402 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As one attorney said, just because you're losing a fight doesn't mean you have the right to use deadly force.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

From the mouths of babes....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945403 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Black thugs rioting in Los Angeles and police are doing nothing to stop them.
Blood on Obama's hands.
10,000 Rodney Kings and another 10,000 Saint Trayvons and the cops can't touch 'em because we have a Magic Negro as a President.

The innocent victims? F*ck 'em.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#945404 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
So assume you are a registered gun owner and have your weapon on you when someone ambushes you, breaks your nose, holds you down and starts slamming your head on the sidewalk. How many times would you allow them to slam your head on the concrete before thinking your life might be in danger?
Two, three, four? It doesn't take much force to the head to cause brain damage or death.
Was Trayvon just going to bash his head until he was unconscious? Or until he was dead? Would you have waited to find out?
Yeah's head is the least valuable part of his body so his answering your question about head beatings on concrete are meaningless.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
suzy

Anonymous Proxy

#945405 Jul 15, 2013
this is a great thread
suzy

Anonymous Proxy

#945406 Jul 15, 2013
wonder how many people will respond to this
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#945407 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the hell is this blowhard saying?
"you know,...like uh, uh,...you know ...we be not folk but we be folks...uh and ...uh,"
This represents Jesse Jackson's attempt to tell brotha's "You Be Somebody!!"
Hee, Hee.
Yeah....you know,...like uh, uh,...you know ...we be not folk but we be Somebody .. like brotha Jesse say, and ...like uh, ya know......uh and ...uh,"
Folk Nation

Quote:
The Folk Nation (also known as Folk or Folks) is an alliance of street gangs originating from the Chicago area.[1] The gang has since spread throughout the United States, particularly to the Midwest[1] and the South.[citation needed] They are rivals to the People Nation.

Quote:
Gangs demonstrate their particular alliance-alignment by "representing" through the display of symbols, colors, graffiti, and numbers and letters. The Gangster Disciples use the number 74 within their symbolism, as a representation of "GD" - the seventh and the fourth letters of the alphabet.[2][3]

They also use hand signs and words. Representing also encompasses the left or right side of the body. Most Folk gangs represent using the six pointed star Star of David, pitchforks, and identify to the right side (e.g., they wear hats or bandanas turned to the right).[2][3]

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_Nation
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#945408 Jul 15, 2013
Republicans-RED-Right side Bloods-RED-Right side

Democrats-BLUE-Left side Crips-Blue-Left side

Lapeer, MI

#945409 Jul 15, 2013
The Red Pill wrote:
<quoted text>Folk Nation
Quote:
The Folk Nation (also known as Folk or Folks) is an alliance of street gangs originating from the Chicago area.[1] The gang has since spread throughout the United States, particularly to the Midwest[1] and the South.[citation needed] They are rivals to the People Nation.
Quote:
Gangs demonstrate their particular alliance-alignment by "representing" through the display of symbols, colors, graffiti, and numbers and letters. The Gangster Disciples use the number 74 within their symbolism, as a representation of "GD" - the seventh and the fourth letters of the alphabet.[2][3]
They also use hand signs and words. Representing also encompasses the left or right side of the body. Most Folk gangs represent using the six pointed star Star of David, pitchforks, and identify to the right side (e.g., they wear hats or bandanas turned to the right).[2][3]
Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folk_Nation
This sounds like something worse than Black Panthers, Magic Negro's and NAACP.

Perhaps they are the foot soldiers for the Magic Negro.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min Ben Dover 50,623
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min edogxxx 98,503
Abby 10-24 37 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-24 43 min edogxxx 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Mandela 70,098
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 3 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]