Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1549442 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946227 Jul 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"shinning"
"dumos is a dogpile. And a liar.
Peace
Don't you mean "lair"?

Sheesh!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946228 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly do you know this?
"WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martinís body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles"

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#946229 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for the ones like Obama who like to swing both ways?
Look who's talking. Galt is the gay legal secretary for Pennsylvania Republican Governor Tom Corbett. They spend summer vacations together in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#946230 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad wolf wrote:
Great pictorial here showing a lot of the UNSEEN portion of Trayvon Martin's life in evidence that was successfully suppressed at the GZ trial. He was doing a lot more than just "smoking a little pot" (ie "purple lean").
"Adios" to another thug...:-)
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/07/65699-the-tra...
Watched the local news tonight and saw two separate stories containing surveillance recordings. One involved a murder and kidnap while the other involved a robbery/shooting.

Both perps were wearing black hoodies. Both stories took place in demographically black areas.

Liberals lie through their missing teeth.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946232 Jul 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"WFTV has learned that the medical examiner found two injuries on Martinís body: The fatal gunshot wound and broken skin on his knuckles"
So? Does that prove that Martin threw the first punch or made the first threat?

Lapeer, MI

#946234 Jul 16, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we should take a page from Gladys Zimmerman and the book-deal fraudulent bigot juror and just PRAY for DOW. She needs to get some real feedback from an up close and personal meeting with her god asap.
Was that too harsh?
If you ever had that boil lanced, your head would disappear, girl.
The Lee Atwater Story

Meridian, MS

#946235 Jul 16, 2013
Where is the "WAXMAN" "sock"? Put the "sock" back on, and prove "JEWS" to be who they "SAY" they are.

Lapeer, MI

#946237 Jul 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Trayvon was had gone to the store & was walking home. That's not "running around".
2) Rules for citizen patrols for Neighborhood Watch are: "Citizen Patrols
An effective tool for some Watch programs to use is a citizen patrol. It is up to the community in conjunction with law enforcement to decide whether a patrol is needed. Citizen patrols are volunteers who walk or drive an area on a regular basis to report incidents and problems to the police and provide a visible presence that deters criminal activity. They have no policing powers, carry no weapons, are nonconfrontational, and always coordinate activities with law enforcement."
NO policing powers
carry NO weapons
are UNCONFRONTATIONAL
Coordinate with law enforcement i.e stay in the GD truck as told.
3) Zimmerman syaled Martin.
4) When Martin asked why Zimmerman was following him, he should have said Neighborhood Watch.
In my Neighborhood Watch, we carry around Baseball Bats which are used for hitting balls, as you may well know.

Lapeer, MI

#946238 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Like the Zimmerman case, there's only your word and it's unproven.
Unlike the Zimmerman case, it doesn't have to be accepted
And you don't have to accept reality

and you don't.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946241 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
She's right Lily.
Can't you see that they're just racists and see things differently than us but that we can still all get along?
C'mon, everybody in for a group hug.
More like a group barf session
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946242 Jul 16, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In my Neighborhood Watch, we carry around Baseball Bats which are used for hitting balls, as you may well know.
Oh wow, more homoertic fantasy! Quel surpris!

Lapeer, MI

#946243 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I'm sure you're much more familiar with them than most non cons are son.
Especially racism. Seems to be one of your favorite topics!
You can hardly read the Ingredients Label on a bag of Skittles and *YOU'RE* going to lecture someone on their favorite topics and their life's experiences?

Go talk to your sister Racial Jeantel.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946244 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't understand the verdict, that's ok, its complicated.
The State failed to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman was not acting in self defense.
That doesn't say who was the aggressor, that doesn't say who threw the first punch. Your assumption is founded in your racist assumption that since Martin was black, he must be guilty.
Pretty simple once its explained isn't it?
Go ahead, rant and rave and call me names, won't make you any smarter. Smart seems to be the only currency around here so you'll just be another broke-ass racist.
The poster clearly stated the jury found Zimmerman "not guilty". You twist that statement into "since Martin was black, he must be guilty". Who's the real racist?
The Lee Atwater Story

Meridian, MS

#946245 Jul 16, 2013
Same cŲÁk , different socks.

Lapeer, MI

#946246 Jul 16, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Miami ,Florida is becoming the new "Sun City" Apartheid has come to Florida and even Stevie Wonder isn't blind to it.
Stevie Wonder is blind inside and out.

And a racist pig.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946247 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Does that prove that Martin threw the first punch or made the first threat?
The gun was in his back. How could he have shot Martin in the heart if Martin was on top?

The jury women were dummies

Lapeer, MI

#946248 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>bingo
Bingo?

Strip Poker at a Truck Stop is more befitting you.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946249 Jul 16, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
More like a group barf session
Swilly, could I interest you in a squattnutt? That's where I dump in your gullet, and then nutt your grille afterwards. If you like, I can mix you up one of Trayvon's "Purple Dranks" to wash it all down.....

Lapeer, MI

#946250 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
One more brave right-winger who isn't afraid to wear his stripes!
You only have one stripe down your back.

Lapeer, MI

#946252 Jul 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm tickled pink the key players in the IRS scandal will be testifying again.
And investigations continue about the incompetency surrounding Benghazi...because if "it isn't addressed now, it could happen again."
The focus of our attention is finally back where it belongs.
Couldn't be happier.
I'm waiting for the Magic Negro to start issuing Night Drones to all Neighborhood Watch programs. They can silently shoot the Neighborhood Watch Captains from the dark sky so his sons can escape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Dr Guru 241,670
Spanx-they're for me. 2 hr Spanx ME 2
Black Humor. NO not that black. 2 hr GenePoolDead 5
America should let all immigrants in, why not? 3 hr Rooster panties 2
last post wins! (Apr '13) 7 hr honeymylove 2,549
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 9 hr They cannot kill ... 10,854
Why are White men obsessed with Latina women? (Feb '10) 10 hr LuvHardCock 209

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages