Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,581 - 868,600 of 1,099,995 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945233 Jul 15, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about being an idiot....
How many celabatory cigars do you smoke each time an abortion is performed?
I don't son. It's like bushie boy smoking a cigar to show his support for the troops he sent to die for no reason at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945234 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Look at these right winger POS!
"Should he have followed the kid, No."
Well dipppshhtts!
That is what lead to the kids death.
If pudgy had stayed in his truck.......
Ah who gives a fcckkkkk. Why argue with batttt shhhttt crazy rt wingers?
You already know.....
Every Republican is a total disgrace!
GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUSCCEEES!
You still talking about yesterday's news libtard?

I think now we can get back to the Obama IRS scandal, Benghazi & now Obamacare being delayed illegally.

These are more relevant anyways. The Taryvonolol Zimmermann thing was just a sideshow, like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945235 Jul 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Denial is a defense mechanism...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3-YEYOMfXbwXX
...maybe you should move on to negotiating, jack.
Then please son, continue to deny.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#945236 Jul 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. As with most of the liberal Obama voters his and is weak and he has problems with context and the application of concepts.
I guarantee ReadDave read another lib post saying Zimmerman was stalking, so now it is gospel to Dumb Dave. He will argue over and over again, it was "stalking". No point in discussing reality with Dumb Dave.
You wrote: "As with most of the liberal Obama voters his and is weak and he has problems with context and the application of concepts." and have the nerve to talk about someone else's writing.

Now that's funny

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#945237 Jul 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Trayvon Martin Killing and the Myth of Black-on-Black Crime
Crime is driven by proximity and opportunity—which is why 86 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
It isn't a myth in Chicago.
The Victims (1991-2011)
-On average, men have been 86 percent of the murder victims, and women 14 percent. In 1991, men were 86 percent of victims, and in 2011 they were 90.1 percent, the highest for this 20-year-period.
-On average, Blacks have been 76 percent of the victims; Hispanics 17 percent; and Whites 7 percent. Over the past 20 years, the percentage of Black victims decreased by one percent, Whites decreased by 5 percent, and Hispanics increased by 5 percent
-Persons between the ages of 17-35 make up the majority of murder victims, with 63 percent in 1991, and 72 percent in 2011.
-In 1991, 69 percent of victims were shot, and 17 percent stabbed. In 2011, 83 percent were shot, and 7 percent stabbed.
The Offenders (1991-2011)
-Most of the known murder offenders are also between the ages of 17-35, they were 74 percent in 1991, and 79 percent in 2011.
-The percent of female murder offenders has been as low as 4 percent and as high as 12 percent during the period, but were 10 percent in both 1991 and 2011.
-On average, Blacks have been 76 percent of the known offenders; Hispanics 19 percent, and Whites 4 percent. The percentage of Black offenders decreased by 11 percent, Hispanics increased by 11 percent, and Whites decreased by 2 percent.

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/news-views/enough-chicag...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#945238 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious why someone as devoted to Obama and the left as you are can see the truth of this case?
I have never been a person who voted along party lines. I did not vote for Obama. It was really the ugly hatefulness and obstructionist attitude of the Republican party. which began on the day of Obama's inauguration, that made me align myself with Obama and the left but I still keep an open mind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945239 Jul 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Look One Dumbf*ck, the definition of stalk is to "to pursue quarry or prey stealthily " according to the Merriam Webster dictionary. I never said Zimmerman should be charged with stalking.
I never said Zimmeman intended to kill Martin. But, his bad decisions were instrumental in Martin's death.
Hey Dumb Dave!

Was Zimmerman "Stalking" Tyolone Martin?

How about Afghanastan? Did Bush "Abandon Afghanistan"?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

DFL.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#945240 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Look at these right winger POS!
"Should he have followed the kid, No."
Well dipppshhtts!
That is what lead to the kids death.
If pudgy had stayed in his truck.......
Ah who gives a fcckkkkk. Why argue with batttt shhhttt crazy rt wingers?
You already know.....
Every Republican is a total disgrace!
GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUSCCEEES!
Hey Jackass: In light of the not guilty verdict in the George Zimmerman trial, on Friday we asked the following question:

“How many male, black 17 year olds have been shot and killed in Chicago since the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman shooting incident?”

The answer is 18.

18 male, black 17 year olds have been shot and killed in Chicago since 2/26/12. We’d wager that few, if any, could name a single victim or shooter.

Now let’s take the absurd to the extreme and cast a wider net:

First, include all races, 21.

Then add females, 22.

Throw in all causes of death, 24.

Add in all teenagers (13-19), 140.

And finally, expand the timeline back to 2008, 541.

541 teenagers have been murdered in Chicago since 2008 and except for maybe a few higher profile cases, no one could name them nor probably much cares.

-WTH.
Liberals don't care. Liberals don't care about Martin and they don't care about you. You are useful idiots following your script for fake outrage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945241 Jul 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You still talking about yesterday's news libtard?
I think now we can get back to the Obama IRS scandal, Benghazi & now Obamacare being delayed illegally.
These are more relevant anyways. The Taryvonolol Zimmermann thing was just a sideshow, like you.
lol! I wish you would son.

But apparently you refuse to, let alone start!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945242 Jul 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote: "As with most of the liberal Obama voters his and is weak and he has problems with context and the application of concepts." and have the nerve to talk about someone else's writing.
Now that's funny
Hey Dumb Dave!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#945243 Jul 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumb Dave!
How about Afghanastan? Did Bush "Abandon Afghanistan"?
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
DFL.
yes & yes.
LCN Llin

United States

#945244 Jul 15, 2013
When President Bush took office on Jan. 21, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22.

President Obama today it is 15,484.26

Republicans screw up the economy!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#945245 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing went wrong with the verdict. Whatever went wrong, went wrong in the childhood and upbringing of Trayvon Martin and the culture that fed him what it did.....and continues to feed future Trayvon Martins. Assess the Poverty Pimps, the Magic Negro, NAACP, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam,.......and fix the wrongs embedded in their twisted thinking.
Aside from this, if you truly wish to become sincere in fixing racism is America, may I suggest reading the mindset rising up out of the context of the Gettysburg Address? If you are too lazy to read it, let me provide it for you below.
As you read it, think in terms of Trayvon, George and the families hurt in all of this and to be hurt further by the mindless and violent threats of black media and citizens.
The last paragraph is most pertinent.
"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.
It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth."
— Transcription of the standard text inscribed on the wall of the Lincoln Memorial, provided by the U.S. Library of Congress
Boy did you go off half cocked. We don't know that she was talking about the "verdict". She was calm and articulate. No hint of anger in her voice. IMO, what she meant was "what went wrong in America to get us to this point."

No matter how you try and spin it, America has a problem. When racist people on the thread think it is acceptable to refer to Blacks as "monkeys", we have a problem. Those people are the problem and THEY are the ones responsible for keeping racism alive. Get rid of them and then we might actually stand a chance of not perishing from the earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#945246 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't son. It's like bushie boy smoking a cigar to show his support for the troops he sent to die for no reason at all.
I only like Bush II because you guys hate him!!!!!

Do you celebrate when two men ram each other in the hiney? You do support that right?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945247 Jul 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Look One Dumbf*ck, the definition of stalk is to "to pursue quarry or prey stealthily " according to the Merriam Webster dictionary. I never said Zimmerman should be charged with stalking.
I never said Zimmeman intended to kill Martin. But, his bad decisions were instrumental in Martin's death.
Real Dumbfück Dave still trying to make chicken salad out of more chicken shit you idiot...

The only way the jury came to their verdict, with the facts was to believe "ZIMMERMAN WAS THE VICTIM" you moron. Zimmerman can't be both the victim and instigator you moron...

George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#945248 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I don't recall questioning that.
Does it make you feel better you had to make it up son? I bet it did!
Kinda like dope smoking Trayvon....
what nerve....imagining that Geoege was stalking him?
LCN Llin

United States

#945249 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution wasn't even going to bring the case before a jury because they said there was no case to bring. When the state said try the case anyway, the prosecution ended up winning the case for the defense.
Trayvon Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time and, like many young black men, had anger issues. Another tragedy.
A 6 foot tall muscular young man is certainly not a "youngster".
Even the FBI at the behest of Holder could find no evidence of racial bias on the part of Zimmerman.
Do your homework before calling people a "stupid fk".
another Yarn ...

Trayvon Martin...."had anger issues."

How would you possibly know this?

......"like many young black men"

How many young black men do you know?

Do you have a degree is psychology?

University of Faux?
or
The Cut and Paste academy ;-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945250 Jul 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
yes & yes.
Wrong & wrong again.

What did you do for a living Dave?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945251 Jul 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Real Dumbfück Dave still trying to make chicken salad out of more chicken shit you idiot...
The only way the jury came to their verdict, with the facts was to believe "ZIMMERMAN WAS THE VICTIM" you moron. Zimmerman can't be both the victim and instigator you moron...
George Zimmerman NOT GUILTY...
It's the culture...
Dumb Dave is a Democrat. Honesty is not in his dictionary.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

#945252 Jul 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy did you go off half cocked. We don't know that she was talking about the "verdict". She was calm and articulate. No hint of anger in her voice. IMO, what she meant was "what went wrong in America to get us to this point."
No matter how you try and spin it, America has a problem. When racist people on the thread think it is acceptable to refer to Blacks as "monkeys", we have a problem. Those people are the problem and THEY are the ones responsible for keeping racism alive. Get rid of them and then we might actually stand a chance of not perishing from the earth.
Keep on killing babies....
You are on the right track...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 4 min SLY WEST 297
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Dick Topick 49,472
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min edogxxx 97,921
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 7 min SLY WEST 7,746
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min Frijoles 68,958
Abby 8-29 24 min Stina2 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,300
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,361
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info