Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945417 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect.
The looters (not protestors) are still being allowed to roam at will.
But suspect the cops will act soon.
These liberals are worse than the Tea Party,,,

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#945418 Jul 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>These liberals are worse than the Tea Party,,,
It's the culture...
I doubt it son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945420 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it son.
You new kkk black panthers are worse then the tea party... Get a new life demoKrat...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945422 Jul 16, 2013
Good morning racists (that would be the people here who are leftwingers).

Is today still open season on Hispanics for Democrats?

Very sly the way you got caught pitting minorities against minorities so you coined a new term "white-Hispanic" ".

WTF?

Blacks & Democrats now want to lynch all Hispanics.

Us non-Democrats on the other hand prefer to be race-blind.

People, regardless of background are, people.

This is the lesson we have learned from the behavior of Democrats regarding the Zimmerman trial.

Democrats are now targeting Hispanics.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#945423 Jul 16, 2013
Thanks again teabaggers ... I especially like that part where the welfare is "made permanent". Fuggin liars!

The Farm Bill & ‘Libertarian Populism’
Can the GOP be pro-worker and anti-government? A bill that showers subsidies on agribusiness is the opposite.

One step forward, two steps back. The Republican Party is like an alcoholic in recovery, with periods of sobriety punctuated by long, destructive benders as it once again falls off the wagon.

In June, a critical mass of House conservatives helped vote down a nearly $1 trillion farm bill that merged all the protectionism and cronyism that dominates modern agriculture policy with the worst excesses of the food stamp program.

Republican leaders were reportedly very unhappy, but the sweetheart deals for the sugar industry and federal crop insurance program are two corporate welfare programs that are totally counterproductive for the taxpayer. Moreover, while it may make political sense to link food stamps and farm subsidies, the economic justification is less obvious.

Defeating the bloated farm bill gave Republicans an opportunity to separate these spending items so they could then trim and reform them both. Without nutrition programs for the poor making up 80 percent of the price tag, welfare for Archer Daniels Midland would receive more scrutiny.

So naturally, Republicans followed a moment of clarity by taking a nasty spill off the wagon again.

Last week, the House passed a farm bill containing all the agribusiness largesse of the one it voted down in June. In fact, the crop insurance program and the sugar subsidies were made permanent. But there was no money for food stamps, combining a fiscal disaster with a political one ...
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articl...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945424 Jul 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No, no, no son. They just couldn't get beyond a reasonable doubt.
Your idea of a fact in this case isn't one.
Then again, that's normally the case with your 'facts,' eh son?
Where the hell do you get your information from? If you listened to one of the jurors, the entire jury was convinced Zimmerman had every reason to be, and was, in fear for his life.
But, keep watching those propaganda shows. It's sometimes fun to point out the obvious, that you are an ignorant, indoctrinated dupe.
Some people may call that an idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945425 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Thanks again teabaggers ... I especially like that part where the welfare is "made permanent". Fuggin liars!
Can the GOP be pro-worker and anti-government? A bill that showers subsidies on agribusiness is the opposite.
One step forward, two steps back. The Republican Party is like an alcoholic in recovery, with periods of sobriety punctuated by long, destructive benders as it once again falls off the wagon.
In June, a critical mass of House conservatives helped vote down a nearly $1 trillion farm bill that merged all the protectionism and cronyism that dominates modern agriculture policy with the worst excesses of the food stamp program.
Republican leaders were reportedly very unhappy, but the sweetheart deals for the sugar industry and federal crop insurance program are two corporate welfare programs that are totally counterproductive for the taxpayer. Moreover, while it may make political sense to link food stamps and farm subsidies, the economic justification is less obvious.
Defeating the bloated farm bill gave Republicans an opportunity to separate these spending items so they could then trim and reform them both. Without nutrition programs for the poor making up 80 percent of the price tag, welfare for Archer Daniels Midland would receive more scrutiny.
So naturally, Republicans followed a moment of clarity by taking a nasty spill off the wagon again.
Last week, the House passed a farm bill containing all the agribusiness largesse of the one it voted down in June. In fact, the crop insurance program and the sugar subsidies were made permanent. But there was no money for food stamps, combining a fiscal disaster with a political one ...
Detzing trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945427 Jul 16, 2013
Eric Holder calls the event a “tragic, unnecessary shooting death”.
It's tragic that someone like George Zimmerman had to kill someone. If nothing else subsequent happened, that would have changed his life forever.
"unnecessary shooting death"... Was it unnecessary? The reason Travon Martin was shot was simply that he had been indoctrinated with hatred of white people his entire life. If he had been raised by a family, it is very likely this would have not happened, if you believe the statistics comparing young men raised by a family to young men not raised by a family.

Speaking to the Delta Sigma Theta sorority’s national convention, Holder said “the Deltas are deeply, and rightly, concerned about this case.”
“The Justice Department shares your concern – I share your concern – and, as we first acknowledged last spring, we have opened an investigation into the matter,” he said, referring to a process that could lead the department to file federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.
Yeah. Right. Someone who runs guns for Mexican drug cartels and unconstitutionally spies on journalists and Congress is concerned about civil rights violations. What idiot believes this?

And, here's the big laugh from the White House today:

Press secretary Jay Carney said it would be “inappropriate” for President Barack Obama to weigh in on that process.

BWAAAWW HAAAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW

Who here believes that racist hate-filled drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe could be Obama's son?

... I'm raising my hand.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945428 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
If you want welfare, why don't you just write a welfare bill instead of hiding it in every other piece of legislation you can find.
I've got an idea for the name of the bill. We'll call it the "Welfare Bill".
How's that?

Location hidden

#945429 Jul 16, 2013
Stocks hitting record highs again ... Flack on suicide watch ... again.

There's probably a few trillion dollars in stocks right now that wouldn't be there were it not for current long term interest rates. That's a bubble and this is a no-brainer, just watch for the rate hike that's going to trigger a several trillion dollar exodus from stocks to bonds.

That's the tip of the day, got jury duty this week.

Y'all play nice.

Location hidden

#945430 Jul 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want welfare, why don't you just write a welfare bill instead of hiding it in every other piece of legislation you can find.
How's that?
Good ol' DB, demonstrating again that retardation is permanent.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#945432 Jul 16, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"
"real dumb" mows lawns when he feels up to it. He collects welfare food stamps, rent subsidies, etc, every chance he gets.
Peace
Moocher Eed, who is an admitted government teat sucker, accuses every else of being on the government dole.

Kind of funny, isn't it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945433 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
There's probably a few trillion dollars in stocks right now that wouldn't be there were it not for current long term interest rates. That's a bubble and this is a no-brainer, just watch for the rate hike that's going to trigger a several trillion dollar exodus from stocks to bonds.
Y'all play nice.
Wall Street Welfare Queens do not feed the poor you idiot...

Occupy Wall Street Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

Demos Tenzing (Detzing) is a sellout....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945434 Jul 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed, who is an admitted government teat sucker, accuses every else of being on the government dole.
Kind of funny, isn't it.
Dumbass Dave is one old creepy-ass cracker.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945435 Jul 16, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Nuculur"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "Trayvon Martin".
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one!!
You are proof Connecticunt democrats are idiots...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945436 Jul 16, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy did you go off half cocked. We don't know that she was talking about the "verdict". She was calm and articulate. No hint of anger in her voice. IMO, what she meant was "what went wrong in America to get us to this point."
No matter how you try and spin it, America has a problem. When racist people on the thread think it is acceptable to refer to Blacks as "monkeys", we have a problem. Those people are the problem and THEY are the ones responsible for keeping racism alive. Get rid of them and then we might actually stand a chance of not perishing from the earth.
So, if there is a definite statistical correlation to the observations of the people, that blacks commit most of the crime, then it's racist to make that comment?
Yes, America has a problem. It's crime. And, who is committing most of this crime?

Now, you should tell us what we can do to protect ourselves from this reality.
... well? Did you say neighborhood watches? Did you say something like being proactive?
I don't think I heard you say something like hide in the closet and surrender to the criminals.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945437 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ol' DB, demonstrating again that retardation is permanent.
Perhaps you have a suggestion, then.
Here's the post again for your convenient reference if you feel like responding to the content:

How's that?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945438 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Y'all play nice.
This could be a report from 2007, dumbass.

How the hell can any economy be healthy when there are more people on welfare than working in the economy?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945439 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Y'all play nice.
Tell us again how the wealth is increasingly going to fewer people and needs to be redistributed.
I forget which side of your mouth the economic news comes out of. Right, or left?
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#945440 Jul 16, 2013
Ah, here we go. Trayvon "Protesters" loot a Wal-Mart in Crenshaw.

Was there any doubt about where this circus was going?

A trial completely across the country that never should have been held because of lack of evidence concludes, leftists in LA loot a retail outlet.

Their team wins a basketball championship, leftists loot a retail outlet.

Their team DOESN'T win a basketball championship, leftists loot a retail outlet.

It isn't some vague moral principle leftists are going for when they raise a stink. They just want free stuff.

Free health care. Free housing. Free money. And, in Crenshaw this week, a free flat screen TV.

Pathetic parasites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min kalyanmatkasattam... 182,267
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min JOEL 71,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,376
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 2 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info