Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,430)

Showing posts 868,581 - 868,600 of1,071,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to quit making up sh*t.
Zimmerman followed Martin in his truck, got out & followed him.
That is stalking.
I guess you think it was alright for Zimmerman to stalk Martin & Martin had no right to see why.
Why is that?
Zimmerman called the police & was told top stay in his GD truck.
RealDave does not have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict, with the facts was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the stalker.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
If Trayvon was being stalked by Zimmerman, why didn't Trayvon call 9-1-1 instead of exchanging racist slurs with Rachel Jeantel, and then attacking Zimmerman?
Odd, isn't it? Attacking another person while on the phone?

I guess not in your world.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is stalking.
I guess you think it was alright for Zimmerman to stalk Martin & Martin had no right to see why.
Why is that?
And that's how Hoodieman's corpse ended up near Zimmerman's vehicle.

How about you follow your own criticism of Zimmerman.

If you feel threatened, call the police. That's what they are there for, right? There is no need to confront anyone because the police will do that for you, right?

Or, you can call your girlfriend and tell her you're going to bust some creepy ass cracker ass, then pursue that creepy ass cracker, then bust his nose, then knock him to the ground, then start bashing his head against the concrete sidewalk... and hopefully he's not armed, right?

Apparently the jury of women heard a different set of facts than you seem to have.
Well, they heard your "facts", too. They unanimously decided your "facts" were lies. Now, why would a jury of women, to include a black woman, decide you were lying?
One

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is stalking.
Why is that?
Stalking??? I'm not sure you understand what that means. The legal defintion requires repeated instances over a period of time..one instance is not stalking.

If you think Zimmerman set out with the intention of killing Martin, then you are lying to yourself. Why would he call the cops at all then? Obviously that was not his intention. Should he have followed Martin? NO. But that was a mistake not a crime.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Odd, isn't it? Attacking another person while on the phone?
Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.

Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.

Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...

Yeah You are one creepy-ass cracker.. Gilligan..

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Odd, isn't it? Attacking another person while on the phone?
Pay attention. We're losing you, Dood.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, they managed to get a left wingnut judge to preside over the case where a jury of women, to include a black woman, voted not guilty.
.... please. You're embarrassing yourself.
Quit embarrassing yourself--oh, wait, too late by at least fifty years. The POC was described as black or hispanic...wonder why you only saw BLACK. My vote? She was probably a Peruvajew plant.(See, I can be as stupid as you if I so choose.)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How about honoring the white infant shot in the face while sitting in a baby carriage?
The Magic Negro has trashed the office of the Presidency to a point where it will take decades, if ever, to return it to any level of dignity.
Is it any wonder nobody human take leftist phags seriously? AN INFANT HISPANIC BABY SHOT DEAD IN ITS STROLLER; do phags like dumb dave, swilly, or leospamdra care? Not one bit; instead they concentrate on a fight gone bad.

Take a look at the NGGPOS that murdered the infant, juxtaposed with trayvon hoodie.....

http://i2.wp.com/www.eurweb.com/wp-content/up...

Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's why I chose the words "not guilty", idiot.
The prosecution said he was guilty. The judge let it be known to everyone in the court room she had already decided Zimmerman was guilty.
The all-women jury to include a black woman unanimously didn't believe them.
?????? You are crazy aren't you?

Obviously conservatism IS a disease!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
Will Obama become the YASSER Arafat of the urban DEMOCRAT wow how are the BLACK youth being programmed have the urban gangs been used to train urban youth in warfare where did this program start was obamas STALIN poster used to program the youth does the ELITE benefit from AMERICAS DOMESTIC WARS YES WHITE ON WHITE BLACK ON BLACK
Yassir Arrafat died one of the wealthiest men in the world and never had a job.... Obama will not die one of the wealthiest men in the world.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. We're losing you, Dood.
Now now, I asked you to take it easy on that chubby chinaman. He & I have business to transact, and his tiny brain gets frazzled and short-circuits when confronted with a Kobayashi Maru (which in his case is being confronted with any premise based upon common sense)....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>?????? You are crazy aren't you?
conservative racist posters seem a disease

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
Yeah You are one creepy-ass cracker.. Gilligan..
It's the culture...
The press tried making black-trash Rodney King into a national hero. They are now trying to do the same with Little Hoodieman.
Attempting to make a saint out of a sinner is what the Liberal Media does very often. They do it with the Magic Negro and now they do it with his son.
Before this decade is out, they'll call for an Al Sharpton Statue on the National Mall, too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me remind you one more time, Damnably Bad, I don't respond to you if I can at all help myself. You're at best extremely stupid, and probably just another raggedy sock in the drawer that exists for Grumpy Old Prick entertainment.(Maybe pudgy should have learned how to throw a punch or leave stalking kids older than his six-year-old cousin alone?)
Please try harder to help yourself.
I don't follow you with your "Grumpy Old Prick entertainment". Whatthefuck are you talking about? Do you go through your "clients" drawers when they're washing your skank off of themselves?

Bottom line: A jury of women to include a black woman heard your explanation, and they decided you were lying.

Well, at least you can charge Zimmerman with child molestation... unless you haven't got any proof of that, either, and it's just another lie you clowns invent.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Governor Chris Christie is heading to primetime!

The Huffington Post can exclusively reveal that the New Jersey politician will appear as himself on a fall episode of NBC's new comedy "The Michael J. Fox Show," which premieres on September 26.

Though Governor Christie has previously made appearances on various late-night TV programs, including a memorable stint on "Saturday Night Live," "The Michael J. Fox Show" will be his first foray into scripted comedy.

The series follows Fox's Mike Henry, who, like the former "Family Ties" actor, has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, forcing him to give up his career as a news anchor. The comedy, which also stars "Breaking Bad's" Betsy Brandt as Mike's wife and Tony winner Kate Finneran as his sister, picks up five years later with Mike deciding to go back to work.

The pilot for "The Michael J. Fox Show," which was honored as the Critics' Choice Most Exciting New Series, also features special appearances from the “Today” anchor team of Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie, who interview Mike on the morning program. Check them out in the trailer below!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any wonder nobody human take leftist phags seriously? AN INFANT HISPANIC BABY SHOT DEAD IN ITS STROLLER; do phags like dumb dave, swilly, or leospamdra care? Not one bit; instead they concentrate on a fight gone bad.
Take a look at the NGGPOS that murdered the infant, juxtaposed with trayvon hoodie.....
http://i2.wp.com/www.eurweb.com/wp-content/up...
They start to all look the same after a few mugshots, don't they?

I can see the Magic Negro doing something similar next to these two.

But with his pants down.
One

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>?????? You are crazy aren't you?
And liberalism makes people go blind and deaf, I believe.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yassir Arrafat died one of the wealthiest men in the world and never had a job.... Obama will not die one of the wealthiest men in the world.
He's morally bankrupt right now.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Rather....
News Corp.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, I asked you to take it easy on that chubby chinaman. He & I have business to transact, and his tiny brain gets frazzled and short-circuits when confronted with a Kobayashi Maru (which in his case is being confronted with any premise based upon common sense)....
I hope you are not placing him into the same human context with Jim Kirk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,581 - 868,600 of1,071,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min voice of peace 67,520
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 53 min dixie 3
Amy 7-9 2 hr NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 2 hr Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs