Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,561 - 868,580 of 1,099,017 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave does not have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict, with the facts was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the stalker.
It's the culture...
lol! No, no, no son. They just couldn't get beyond a reasonable doubt.

Your idea of a fact in this case isn't one.

Then again, that's normally the case with your 'facts,' eh son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
Yeah You are one creepy-ass cracker.. Gilligan..
It's the culture...
You keep repeating this son.

As if, though some mystical, magical means, something will change and... poof!

All questions will be answered with you knowing a thing about what's going on!

It must have been an interesting school you got kicked out of!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. We're losing you, Dood.
... saying a dimming and dull electron...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
conservative racist posters seem a disease
NBC and you racist kkk leftwingers saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Quit embarrassing yourself--oh, wait, too late by at least fifty years. The POC was described as black or hispanic...wonder why you only saw BLACK. My vote? She was probably a Peruvajew plant.(See, I can be as stupid as you if I so choose.)
You've been embarrassing yourself (and the subhuman race) here for years, pig abortion.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
conservative racist posters seem a disease
lol! They're sure working overtime to make that point stick!

I was willing to give in a long time ago, but they want to "pound my head" into the concrete to make it stick!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

One wrote:
<quoted text>
And liberalism makes people go blind and deaf, I believe.
I'm not sure if right wing crazies become dumb, or being dumb and an idiot results in right wing crazies.

It's almost interchangeable.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The press tried making black-trash Rodney King into a national hero. They are now trying to do the same with Little Hoodieman.
Attempting to make a saint out of a sinner is what the Liberal Media does very often. They do it with the Magic Negro and now they do it with his son.
Before this decade is out, they'll call for an Al Sharpton Statue on the National Mall, too.
The Negro wonders why no one cares when black behavior is the issue, nothing more.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He's morally bankrupt right now.
Such a dim electron.....
Jeff Zucker

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He's morally bankrupt right now.
You're right about that one Saturn Boy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They start to all look the same after a few mugshots, don't they?
I can see the Magic Negro doing something similar next to these two.
But with his pants down.
That "Demarquis" (LOL) Elkins is one seriously pathological psycho, and might be one of the ugliest negroes to ever hatch. His disgusting family got popped when they lied to try and create an alibi for him, too.

Would be best to wipe out that entire strain three generations wide....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Such a dim electron.....
I'm hungry, chubby. Lets rustle up some chinky grub.....:-)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

One wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking??? I'm not sure you understand what that means. The legal defintion requires repeated instances over a period of time..one instance is not stalking.
If you think Zimmerman set out with the intention of killing Martin, then you are lying to yourself. Why would he call the cops at all then? Obviously that was not his intention. Should he have followed Martin? NO. But that was a mistake not a crime.
RealDave is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. As with most of the liberal Obama voters his and is weak and he has problems with context and the application of concepts.

I guarantee ReadDave read another lib post saying Zimmerman was stalking, so now it is gospel to Dumb Dave. He will argue over and over again, it was "stalking". No point in discussing reality with Dumb Dave.
One

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if right wing crazies become dumb, or being dumb and an idiot results in right wing crazies.
I don't know how liberals stomach the vast amounts of BS that is constantly spoon fed to them.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jeff Zucker wrote:
<quoted text>You're right about that one Saturn Boy.
you Klan?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No, no, no son. They just couldn't get beyond a reasonable doubt.
Your idea of a fact in this case isn't one.
Then again, that's normally the case with your 'facts,' eh son?
What part of >NOT GUILTY< is so grey that you act so damn dumb?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure if right wing crazies become dumb, or being dumb and an idiot results in right wing crazies.
Talk about being an idiot....
How many celabatory cigars do you smoke each time an abortion is performed?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no...WOW's post sounds just like you and your liberal loons who would follow Obama to hell and back before admitting you elected him to do so.
That's a bit scary considering history is now repeating itself and, unfortunately, you and your fellow blind liberals are on the wrong side. The more of you there are, the more we all go down with you. You see my concern, I'm sure.
Tell me Obamacare is going to improve health care, decrease the cost of health care and make things better for everyone all the way around.
Tell me Obama is not seen as the savior of our economy even though the deficit continues to soar and employment is crawling along at a snail's pace.
And then tell me you and your blind loyalists could care less.
We'll go from there.
I see that you don't care because the economy has improved , employment is up, the housing market recovering and mortgages becoming more affordable as new Consumer protection advocacy organizations like the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau offers home buyers the same information that their bankers and mortgage lenders have used for years and jealously secreted away from public awareness to keep the beneficial gains for themselves. Now ,thanks to Obamacare and Dodd-Frank the upper-social elites have to share and play by the same set of rules with the other middle and lower social classes , smaller businesses , individual bread winners, and poor single mothers struggling at low-paying jobs to get off of Welfare are equal to Donald Trump and Warren Buffett and the rest of the 1% most privileged citizens.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The defense attorney was lying you stupid fk, that's what lawyers do, pick the most ignorant freaks that appear for jury duty and then pound sand up their azzes. Kinda like Beck did and now O'Reilly does with you and other halfwits on this thread.
His crime was being a youngster with no understanding of leading to no respect for boundaries.
The rest of it's on the twitchy-drug dependent Georgie who envisions things differently than most__thankfully.
The prosecution wasn't even going to bring the case before a jury because they said there was no case to bring. When the state said try the case anyway, the prosecution ended up winning the case for the defense.

Trayvon Martin was in the wrong place at the wrong time and, like many young black men, had anger issues. Another tragedy.

A 6 foot tall muscular young man is certainly not a "youngster".

Even the FBI at the behest of Holder could find no evidence of racial bias on the part of Zimmerman.

Do your homework before calling people a "stupid fk".

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey liar!
He did many times.
Held vigils. Decried and denounced the violence.
In Chicago!
Many times.
You and racists like you refuse to see truth.
carol: Zimmerman was in his home minding his own business, T looked in his window.
Wake up batty!
<quoted text>
O'bama only made Chicago worse-vigil for what? denounced the violence? why does it keep happening? Here was a typical crime in Chicago over the weekend. Same crap, different day. Mother had to give up custody and G-d only knows...It is typical of the black non-existent family, just like Martins. The liberals have finally succeeding in doing what they set out to do. Liberals destroyed the Black family. Bravo liberals.

Chicago grandmother 'brutally strangled' to death 8-year-old granddaughter who was victim of long-term abuse
A grandmother in Chicago is being charged with the murder of her 8-year-old granddaughter after firefighters discovered the girl dead at her home, with signs of long-term abuse.
Gizzell Ford's body was cold when firefighters responded to a report Friday morning that the child was not breathing.
The girl lived at her grandmother Helen Ford's apartment in the Austin area of Chicago, along with her bedridden father and two brothers, 12 and 9.

Authorities say Ford was the girl's only caregiver.
An autopsy conducted Saturday revealed that the cause of death was strangulation and multiple blunt trauma injuries. The girl's death has been ruled a homicide.
Responders found the girl laying on her back in a bedroom with her father.
The grandmother denied killing the girl - saying that she had just fixed her a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when the girl complained about being sore.
She told her to take a hot bath and got her some water to drink.
It was then, Ford said, that the girl stopped breathing.
Ford said the injuries on the girl's body were self-inflicted because she was upset her mom wasn't visiting. Ford also said that the mother's boyfriend abused Gizzell.
Investigators recovered a pole, twine and cables from the apartment - some of which had blood on them, according to the prosecutor.
Several other injuries on the girl's body show that this was a case of long term abuse.

One head injury was so old that maggots had hatched in it and spread to the girl's scalp.
Prosecutors listed several other injuries found on the girl's body at Ford's hearing on Sunday. They found a deep laceration on her buttocks, ligature marks on the girl's ankles and wrists and circular marks which may have been cigarette burns.
There were cuts on her face, ears and lips, as well as bruises and puncture wounds on her back, chest and abdomen, with bruising on the front and back of her neck.
Neighbors and friends of the grandmother were surprised to here of the possible long-term abuse of her grandchild.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23640...

And you idiots are out there going on and on about the Martin case when crap like this is an every day ordeal in Chicago. This is the result of Liberalism. Makes me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 35 min StarMountainKId 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min LRS 177,251
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr wow 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,896
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info