Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,424)

Showing posts 868,461 - 868,480 of1,033,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Because Zimmerman lived in the complex.
Since you've been told.

But how would Martin know that at the time?
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't Martin leave? Once he left the confines of the complex, he would been any person on the sidewalk going somewhere.
Martin was obviously agitated Zimmerman thought he looked suspicious in the first place and decided to act out his anger.
I'd do what you would've done. But Zimmerman had a perfect right to walk around his neighborhood and have a means to protect himself in the event of danger.
What if Trayvon hadn't attacked Zimmerman and simply explained his reason for being there?
That scenario didn't happen so we'll never know if Zimmerman would have gotten back in his car and Trayvon would have gone back home.
But Trayvon instigated an altercation instead. That's what we do know and, unfortunately, it simply can't be ignored.
Again, the liberal media deliberately made this a racially charged case. It served this administration's agenda of perpetuating racial divide and anti-gun laws.
It isn't an accident the whole country is talking about this case and racial tensions are building. This is what the liberals on Capital Hill live for.
It's also a very good distraction to keep us talking about anything but Benghazi, the IRS and the DOJ.
You have NO proof definitively WHO started the attack, other than the statements made by someone with a criminal record, and a verified liar.
Finally, Trayvons parents, Black ministers, Al Sharpton have ALL denounced violence following the jury's decision.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you would huddle under a sheet shivering like the gutless phaggit you are.....
Ya mean the way you are now?
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Martin had gone home.
The police eventually agreed to meet Zimmerman in the part of the complex where the attack took place.
But why didn't Trayvon keep walking and go home?
Wish someone could answer that.
How do you know Trayvon started anything?
Who was persuing who?
Who demonstrated anger on the 911 call?
Who has been arrested for assaulting an officer?
For domestic battery?
Those are facts.
What you present are not.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just made ME hungry...sounds pretty good.
My preference is Kalamata (Greek) olives too, but I also love green and black olives.
I fell in love with Olive Oil as a kid:]

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So McCain courting another woman while married....?
I Agree McCain is a Left Winger Pseudo Liberal just like Bill Clinton Only difference is he is in the Republican Party and is classified as a RINO(Republican in Name Only) and proud of it but he isnt the only one either.

Republican in name only(Senators)

http://conservapedia.com/Republican_in_name_o...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
San Diego Mayor Bob Filner released a statement on Thursday afternoon apologizing to city residents, hours after he was accused of sexually harassing numerous female employees.
"I begin today by apologizing to you. I have diminished the office to which you elected me. I have reached into my heart and soul and realize I must and will change my behavior," he said in the DVD.
Earlier Thursday, three high-profile San Diegans described sexual harassment allegations involving “numerous” female employees of Mayor Bob Filner who were subjected to “unfortunate and reprehensible circumstances” but refused to reveal victim identities or details of the alleged behavior.
Filner continued, "As someone who has spent a lifetime fighting for equality for all people, I am embarrassed to admit that I have failed to fully respect the women who work for me and with me, and that at times I have intimidated them.
"I am also humbled to admit that I need help. I have begun to work with professionals to make changes in my behavior and approach. In addition, my staff and I will participate in sexual harassment training provided by the city.
"Please know that I fully understand that only I am the one who can make these changes. If my behavior doesn't change I cannot succeed in leading our city.
"In the next few days, I will be reaching out to those who now work to those who now work in the Mayor's Office or have previously worked for me - both men and women - to personally apologize for my behavior."
Filner then said that residents have every right to be disappointed in him.
"I only ask that you give me an opportunity to prove I am capable of change, so that the vision I have for our city’s future can be realized," he said.
The attorney representing the women who claim Filner sexually harrassed them said he will not comment until Friday, saying he wants to speak with clients first and find out if they are satisfied with this apology.
Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Mayor-B...
Hey....if Bubba Clinton, Weiner and Spitzer can pull it off, there's hope for this slimebag, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So McCain courting another woman while married....?
another thing that is why I dont buy into the Party affiliation BS either.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey....if Bubba Clinton, Weiner and Spitzer can pull it off, there's hope for this slimebag, too.
Very true.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree McCain is a Left Winger Pseudo Liberal just like Bill Clinton Only difference is he is in the Republican Party and is classified as a RINO(Republican in Name Only) and proud of it but he isnt the only one either.
Republican in name only(Senators)
http://conservapedia.com/Republican_in_name_o...
A con is a con is a con.

There are good ones... and there are radical ones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>A con is a con is a con.
There are good ones... and there are radical ones.
thou there is a difference between the Conservative and Neo Conservative but McCain and the Others are Neo Conservatives or RINO which is the new name given for the Neo Conservatives who are actually Pseudo Liberals within the Republican Party which is what Mitt Romney was and his Father is what I would call at the time a Rockefeller Republican.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one look like they don't belong there?
He was walking home. HOME.
You racist POS.
Stop the racial dog howling and look at the FBI statistics instead.

If you don't like this link then look elsewhere. The data is the same all over.

The Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7p5veh3

Examples:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."

"The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic."

"Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."

These are Federal Statistics and not something made up by Rush Limbaugh.

Progressives and Racist black organizations have spent decades trying to find excuses for these statistics. They are still trying to day with Affirmative Action in place for 50 years, with rising black incomes and still they can't come up with an excuse for why Trayvon can't live peacefully with his fellow man.

The black community is in full denial mode and refuses to stop blaming the creepy-ass cracka's for the absence of family morality and decency within their communities.

Trayvon was just another one headed for prison, jail or the graveyard but the Jesse Sharptons and the Magic Negro want to blame someone else.

Someone else is fed up with the racist lying and finger pointing and the Zimmerman case is just the most recent example of it.

Bite the bullet and grow up.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO proof definitively WHO started the attack, other than the statements made by someone with a criminal record, and a verified liar.
Finally, Trayvons parents, Black ministers, Al Sharpton have ALL denounced violence following the jury's decision.
Trayvons parents and Al Sharpton are the LAST people in the world to trust.

What are you trying to pull off here?

A comedy routine?

Sh it, m-a-a-n...nobody's laughing.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.
Excuse my saying so but America is suffering from Beaten Wife Syndrome where Liberals can sh it on 'em, beat 'em up, go out on 'em, steal from them.....

But when hubby gets in a jam and asks forgiveness, the wifey always takes them back for another beating in the morning.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my saying so but America is suffering from Beaten Wife Syndrome where Liberals can sh it on 'em, beat 'em up, go out on 'em, steal from them.....
But when hubby gets in a jam and asks forgiveness, the wifey always takes them back for another beating in the morning.
So True.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>thou there is a difference between the Conservative and Neo Conservative but McCain and the Others are Neo Conservatives or RINO which is the new name given for the Neo Conservatives who are actually Pseudo Liberals within the Republican Party which is what Mitt Romney was and his Father is what I would call at the time a Rockefeller Republican.
REAL Republicans like you that don't vote for fake Republicans are a Godsend to the Democratic party, bless you. Have you ever voted for someone who won an election?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the racial dog howling and look at the FBI statistics instead.
If you don't like this link then look elsewhere. The data is the same all over.
The Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7p5veh3
Examples:
"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."
"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."
"The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic."
"Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."
These are Federal Statistics and not something made up by Rush Limbaugh.
Progressives and Racist black organizations have spent decades trying to find excuses for these statistics. They are still trying to day with Affirmative Action in place for 50 years, with rising black incomes and still they can't come up with an excuse for why Trayvon can't live peacefully with his fellow man.
The black community is in full denial mode and refuses to stop blaming the creepy-ass cracka's for the absence of family morality and decency within their communities.
Trayvon was just another one headed for prison, jail or the graveyard but the Jesse Sharptons and the Magic Negro want to blame someone else.
Someone else is fed up with the racist lying and finger pointing and the Zimmerman case is just the most recent example of it.
Bite the bullet and grow up.
Beg the racist f*ck you are, your analysis is tinted by your racism

The statistics do not say blacks are 7 times more like;y to commit murder.

1) You're looking at arrest numbers not actual crimes. If they don't arrest someone, how do they know the race of the offender? Dumbass.

2) The idea that more blacks are arrested could be due partially due to profiling.

3) The more telling statistic would be arrests by social standing. Maybe poor people are more likely to be arrested for these crimes & blacks makeup a high proportion of the poorer people.

Being the racist f*ck you are, you infer that black people are bad when it should focused on other factors that actually make sense.

You & Rush Limbaugh - two racist f*ck peas in a pod.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>more women of all ages are violated by the TSA because in the PC world we can't profile for terrorists. and most EMPLOYEES of both private and public employers HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST to get hired. cry me a river when an entitlement seeker is inconvenienced by the same "intrusion."
The TSA doesn't stick a probe up anyone's vagina you clueless twit! To compare that to a pat down which only occurs if an alarm is triggered by a scanning device is stupid beyond belief.
There's a good reason for employers to have prospective employees drug tested nitwit. You don't want someone operating machinery or forklifts if they're likely to be under the influence of drugs or have their performance adversely affected. You shouldn't be required to have a drug test to feed your family.
But then again I wouldn't expect an idiotic sociopath like you to know the difference in either of these situations.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is your condemnation of forcing women to have their vagina mutilated? Those people are in the White House every day. Why aren't you defending women's rights when the White House is promoting the traditional practice of mutilating their vagina?
What the hell are you babbling about? Your fantasies are getting crazier every day.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that shines about you is your gross ignorance. Allow me old clueless one. The biggest difference between Liberals and conservatives is Liberals care about their fellow human beings, conservatives are stuck in mid- evil times and neanderthal thinking, dog eat dog, ever man for himself. Women serve only to satify the men folk, anyone of a different color is inferior and unworthy of equal treatment. Only their God exists, their morals, their values. How dare anyone think differently.
There is no such thing as freedom of choice, self thinking or compassion for those that they have been programmed to view as inferior[ Witness Trayvon] where power and greed exceeds all and at all cost. Liberals are mostly self thinkers and concerned about the good of others we aren't perfect by any means but value others and their right to freedom and equality, we do not view those that are a bit different as being inferior or unworthy.We do not determine who their God is or should be, the value of each man on this earth is within him or her self, there is no such thing as predestined behavior or grouping all as one. These are just a few differences. But the biggest difference is the ability to see and think clearly. PERIOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,461 - 868,480 of1,033,554
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Brian_G 42,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Clackamasshole 96,087
Amy 4-18 19 min Mister Tonka 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,528
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min boundary painter 4,029
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min boundary painter 228
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min KiMare 47,048
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]