Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945196 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Let me remind you one more time, Damnably Bad, I don't respond to you if I can at all help myself. You're at best extremely stupid, and probably just another raggedy sock in the drawer that exists for Grumpy Old Prick entertainment.(Maybe pudgy should have learned how to throw a punch or leave stalking kids older than his six-year-old cousin alone?)
Please try harder to help yourself.
I don't follow you with your "Grumpy Old Prick entertainment". Whatthefuck are you talking about? Do you go through your "clients" drawers when they're washing your skank off of themselves?

Bottom line: A jury of women to include a black woman heard your explanation, and they decided you were lying.

Well, at least you can charge Zimmerman with child molestation... unless you haven't got any proof of that, either, and it's just another lie you clowns invent.
LCN Llin

United States

#945197 Jul 15, 2013
Governor Chris Christie is heading to primetime!

The Huffington Post can exclusively reveal that the New Jersey politician will appear as himself on a fall episode of NBC's new comedy "The Michael J. Fox Show," which premieres on September 26.

Though Governor Christie has previously made appearances on various late-night TV programs, including a memorable stint on "Saturday Night Live," "The Michael J. Fox Show" will be his first foray into scripted comedy.

The series follows Fox's Mike Henry, who, like the former "Family Ties" actor, has been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease, forcing him to give up his career as a news anchor. The comedy, which also stars "Breaking Bad's" Betsy Brandt as Mike's wife and Tony winner Kate Finneran as his sister, picks up five years later with Mike deciding to go back to work.

The pilot for "The Michael J. Fox Show," which was honored as the Critics' Choice Most Exciting New Series, also features special appearances from the “Today” anchor team of Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie, who interview Mike on the morning program. Check them out in the trailer below!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945198 Jul 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any wonder nobody human take leftist phags seriously? AN INFANT HISPANIC BABY SHOT DEAD IN ITS STROLLER; do phags like dumb dave, swilly, or leospamdra care? Not one bit; instead they concentrate on a fight gone bad.
Take a look at the NGGPOS that murdered the infant, juxtaposed with trayvon hoodie.....
http://i2.wp.com/www.eurweb.com/wp-content/up...
They start to all look the same after a few mugshots, don't they?

I can see the Magic Negro doing something similar next to these two.

But with his pants down.
One

Canton, OH

#945199 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>?????? You are crazy aren't you?
Obviously conservatism IS a disease!
And liberalism makes people go blind and deaf, I believe.

Lapeer, MI

#945200 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yassir Arrafat died one of the wealthiest men in the world and never had a job.... Obama will not die one of the wealthiest men in the world.
He's morally bankrupt right now.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945201 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Rather....
News Corp.

Lapeer, MI

#945202 Jul 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now, I asked you to take it easy on that chubby chinaman. He & I have business to transact, and his tiny brain gets frazzled and short-circuits when confronted with a Kobayashi Maru (which in his case is being confronted with any premise based upon common sense)....
I hope you are not placing him into the same human context with Jim Kirk!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945203 Jul 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>RealDave does not have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict, with the facts was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the stalker.
It's the culture...
lol! No, no, no son. They just couldn't get beyond a reasonable doubt.

Your idea of a fact in this case isn't one.

Then again, that's normally the case with your 'facts,' eh son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945204 Jul 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
Yeah You are one creepy-ass cracker.. Gilligan..
It's the culture...
You keep repeating this son.

As if, though some mystical, magical means, something will change and... poof!

All questions will be answered with you knowing a thing about what's going on!

It must have been an interesting school you got kicked out of!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945205 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention. We're losing you, Dood.
... saying a dimming and dull electron...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945206 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
conservative racist posters seem a disease
NBC and you racist kkk leftwingers saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945207 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Quit embarrassing yourself--oh, wait, too late by at least fifty years. The POC was described as black or hispanic...wonder why you only saw BLACK. My vote? She was probably a Peruvajew plant.(See, I can be as stupid as you if I so choose.)
You've been embarrassing yourself (and the subhuman race) here for years, pig abortion.....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945208 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
conservative racist posters seem a disease
lol! They're sure working overtime to make that point stick!

I was willing to give in a long time ago, but they want to "pound my head" into the concrete to make it stick!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945209 Jul 15, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>
And liberalism makes people go blind and deaf, I believe.
I'm not sure if right wing crazies become dumb, or being dumb and an idiot results in right wing crazies.

It's almost interchangeable.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#945210 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The press tried making black-trash Rodney King into a national hero. They are now trying to do the same with Little Hoodieman.
Attempting to make a saint out of a sinner is what the Liberal Media does very often. They do it with the Magic Negro and now they do it with his son.
Before this decade is out, they'll call for an Al Sharpton Statue on the National Mall, too.
The Negro wonders why no one cares when black behavior is the issue, nothing more.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945211 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Such a dim electron.....
Jeff Zucker

Waynesboro, MS

#945213 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right about that one Saturn Boy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945214 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
They start to all look the same after a few mugshots, don't they?
I can see the Magic Negro doing something similar next to these two.
But with his pants down.
That "Demarquis" (LOL) Elkins is one seriously pathological psycho, and might be one of the ugliest negroes to ever hatch. His disgusting family got popped when they lied to try and create an alibi for him, too.

Would be best to wipe out that entire strain three generations wide....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#945215 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Such a dim electron.....
I'm hungry, chubby. Lets rustle up some chinky grub.....:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#945216 Jul 15, 2013
One wrote:
<quoted text>
Stalking??? I'm not sure you understand what that means. The legal defintion requires repeated instances over a period of time..one instance is not stalking.
If you think Zimmerman set out with the intention of killing Martin, then you are lying to yourself. Why would he call the cops at all then? Obviously that was not his intention. Should he have followed Martin? NO. But that was a mistake not a crime.
RealDave is not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. As with most of the liberal Obama voters his and is weak and he has problems with context and the application of concepts.

I guarantee ReadDave read another lib post saying Zimmerman was stalking, so now it is gospel to Dumb Dave. He will argue over and over again, it was "stalking". No point in discussing reality with Dumb Dave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,758
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 58 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,000
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance