Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,414)

Showing posts 868,261 - 868,280 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

THEY dont CALL it THE EQUALIZER for nothing equal rights means same CALIBER when two guns meet there is MUTUAL RESPECT ask any gunslinger ALSO WHY DID zimmerman try to RAPE THIS MINOR was zimmerman trying to have SEX with martin these are IMPORTANT questions maybe thats why martin was DEFENSIVE when approached by zimmerman some of these guys like to give BLACK BOYS BJs
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
At least you are honest. You would like to see the constitution abolished. To many parts of it does not fit in with your ideas and goals.
Peace
KMA
Ahh the voice of stupid reigns supreme.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I find it funny that so called moral WHITES are supporting a WHITE WOMAN BEATER but thats ok in the WHITE COMMUNITY that MAKES YOU A MAN OF HONOR, LIBERAL WHITES hated to see BLACKS EQUAL so they found a way to keep them submitted the other guy is racists im your best friend lololhahaha you just cant make this ish up

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>WHY are you so vested in ZIMMERMAN maybe you are not a mother and why do you think the justice system headed BY HOLDER will work in ZIMMERMANS FAVOR he KILLED SOMEONE THAT HE STARTED A FIGHT WITH WHAT did MARTIN DO BESIDES WALK HOME what did he do that NIGHT FOR ZIMMERMAN to assualt him VERBALLY he is not A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT he was a SPI* wanting a WHITE COMEUP and he killed someone how would you like it if that was YOUR SON WHO WAS KILLED would you be sucking zimmerman off unfair games are played twice remember that
The only thing I expect is the justice system to work. And it's all you should expect.

Whenever our leaders become personally involved in a case on a local level because race has been played up, we have big problems.

I was the only conservative who stood by Trayvon at the beginning on here and blamed Zimmerman for even leaving his house.

But the liberal media biased the story from the very beginning and it wasn't until I did my own research that I realized there was much more to the story than the story they wanted you to be gullible enough to believe.

If the jury convicts Zimmerman, then so be it. If they acquit, then so be it.

When the public is encouraged to react to a jury's decision every time the case is decided differently than they would like, we have big problems.

Yet, that's exactly what's happening.

Why didn't Martin keep walking?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

BLACK MEN FELL out of favor with liberal white women during the 70,s after they killed you for HOOVER
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh pulease ---return America to SANITY again, the sooner the better!!
(some dem phrases ARE perty darn gooduh lol)
Are you interested in purchasing some old slightly worn disposable underwear and bras made out of paper(called Rip-Offs and Tip-Offs, respectively) invented, patented and sold by the late great Mickey Rooney? They are edible too!!! I have a few cases down in my basement I never got around to using. My wife left me over those damn things and they bring back bad memories. You can have em for a good price!!!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of his stupid "If I had a son...." comedy routine, I'd much rather hear him sing "If I Only Had A Brain".
Your mamas rock the cradle song to you should remain in your disfunctional family. Waterhead.
Dutch Schultz

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

WOW wrote:
THE families of zimmerman and Martin should sort this out themselves AMERICA DOES NOT NEED TO BURN FOR THESE TWO point blank they are not worth it but AMERICAN POLITICIANS WANT THIS after OBAMA was SELECTED BLACKS SHOULD HAVE BEEN EMPOWERED BY THEMSELVES TO NOT JUMP TO THE BIGOTTED CUES like WHITES do but they told you OBAMA was your saviour not some POLUTUICIAN JUST LIKE BUSH HIS COUSIN
Senator Charles Shumer admits Zionist Jews helped Obama start his political career. You wonder now why he is Israel's bitch and they keep on asking him for favors.
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
Senator Charles Shumer admits Zionist Jews helped Obama start his political career. You wonder now why he is Israel's bth and they keep on asking him for favors.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What's taking you away from us? Cheese and crackers? Gelato?
Have to tune out sometimes just to keep my own sanity.

I have nothing more to say about this administration at the present time, for example.

Already tuned out on that subject for a while.

But I do have one more thing I have to do and maybe eat some cheese and crackers. I love gelato but don't have any in the freezer. Be back shortly.
Dutch Schultz

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Kissinger On Obama:" I think he's basically very close to the objectives that I affirm"
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

"I was the only conservative who stood by Trayvon at the beginning on here and blamed Zimmerman for even leaving his house."

You had a common bond, skittles, weapon of choice!!!!

Bwaaahaaaaaaaa!!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I regrouped. Just to have preserve my sanity every now and then.
The big question no one has ever asked I don't believe is why didn't Martin keep walking.
If Martin had left the complex and was killed outside of the complex, Zimmerman would have been tried and convicted and we would have read about it on page 2 of the newspapers.
So why didn't he keep walking? The fact he hung around to come into such close contact with Zimmerman is a telling part of this case. Yet I've never heard anyone even mention it.
Just a thought, but if I were being stalked by a pervy-looking dude with a gun (ok, so maybe I wouldn't have known that immediately), I might not have wanted him to follow me home where my little brother was home alone...are you suggesting that Trayvon should have totally out of the gated community in which he was living?(I admire your desire for transparency in you politicians--when did Rmoney sent you a copy of his tax returns?)
Dutch Schultz

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Henry Kissinger about Obama and The New World Order

Quote:
Top Rockefeller Banking stooge hopes for Obama (another banking stooge) to help create the New World Order, controlled by the global bankers which our Founding Fathers fought at our birth as a nation.

See Federal Reserve, those are the global bankers destroying us, of which some of the same folks involved where the some of the very ones the US Founding Fathers fought at our birth (Rothschild)
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to tune out sometimes just to keep my own sanity.
I have nothing more to say about this administration at the present time, for example.
Already tuned out on that subject for a while.
But I do have one more thing I have to do and maybe eat some cheese and crackers. I love gelato but don't have any in the freezer. Be back shortly.
I believe the crackers and cheese are in that large pocket you attached to you barca-lounger with duct tape.
Dutch Schultz

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

A New World Order | Obama - Kissinger | Charlie Rose

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I regrouped. Just to have preserve my sanity every now and then.
The big question no one has ever asked I don't believe is why didn't Martin keep walking.
If Martin had left the complex and was killed outside of the complex, Zimmerman would have been tried and convicted and we would have read about it on page 2 of the newspapers.
So why didn't he keep walking? The fact he hung around to come into such close contact with Zimmerman is a telling part of this case. Yet I've never heard anyone even mention it.
Agreed.
Dutch Schultz

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
were they racists in IRELAND who was the white group and who was the BLACK group the IRA or the loyalists we are so stupid, governments divide the people no matter what thats how stupid racism and bigotry is this same case have happened in every country in the WORLD the profit in america is between the too oldest groups in AMERICA POOR WHITES vs POOR BLACKS they use SHARPTON and LIMBAUGH to set the stage racism lolololhahahahaha
Obama called "war criminal" & "hypocrite of the century" in Irish Parliament

Who is "they"? "White people in general" or "jews"?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You'd probably get more accurate information from http://www.lordoftherings.com/ than your site. Maybe you can join their fellowship?
You're running away again. All I did was use your own reference. Can't you defend the reference you used?

I thought the suggested caption from John Milton's "Paradise Lost" was interesting.
What caption would you apply?
And, I have no idea what you're trying to say using that link. Can you explain to us how that link is related to your statement "Please, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself." I think you don't even know what you're saying.
Now, back to the issue.
Look at the actual document with Michelle Obama on "court ordered inactive status". If you say it is not true, prove your point. Show us the document.

Now, go back to the referenced site you cited and continue the discussion.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He set out with intent to harm Trayvon.
There is absolutely no proof of that, the reason why the case should be tossed.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
And Reagan would be a democrat!!! What are you snacking on????
wheels are coming off the scooter :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,261 - 868,280 of1,036,660
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

61 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Catfish Hunter 96,269
Abby 4-23 22 min PEllen 29
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,716
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 30 min _Zoey_ 4,040
Amy 4-23 49 min cheluzal 40
8 shot across Chicago in less than seven hours 1 hr hands on AR 4
Homeowner shooting dead two teens who broke int... 1 hr hands on AR 4
ask amy 4-22 7 hr Sublime1 69
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••