Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1234401 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

WOW

Bronx, NY

#945150 Jul 15, 2013
Will Obama become the YASSER Arafat of the urban DEMOCRAT wow how are the BLACK youth being programmed have the urban gangs been used to train urban youth in warfare where did this program start was obamas STALIN poster used to program the youth does the ELITE benefit from AMERICAS DOMESTIC WARS YES WHITE ON WHITE BLACK ON BLACK
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#945151 Jul 15, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"1000th"???
873 by my count and I've told you a million times not to exaggerate Homer!
Argh! Foiled again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945152 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly You are making it political?
President Obama :
“The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America,” Obama said.“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher.
But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.”
And Obama throws his cracker-hating base under the bus.... just as I predicted.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#945153 Jul 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman cannot testify in a courtroom, he's not right and is apt to say anything as we witnessed when he attempted to apologize to Martins parents during a bond hearing and then again when he appeared on the Hannity show.
It was all God's will.
Quick story___years ago I was at a funeral for a little boy named Jimmy who had died after a long battle with leukemia that left him looking like years of fighting that disease leaves one. There are things you don't say at funerals for little kids who have suffered__it was God's will is one of those things.
Jimmy was a great little kid, a classmate of my brother who my family and others sat with and visited right til the end.
That was over fifty years ago, it ruined his dad.
And there is still no cure for that sht.
Using your logic....

When the police catch a trayvonEsque youth with a screwdriver and a car stereo running down a dark street the hood can claim the Marijuana made me do it thanks to Idiot liberals....

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#945154 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose having your head being bashed against a concrete sidewalk helps to convince one they need to blow that worthless piece of sh*t to hell....
Let me remind you one more time, Damnably Bad, I don't respond to you if I can at all help myself. You're at best extremely stupid, and probably just another raggedy sock in the drawer that exists for Grumpy Old Prick entertainment.(Maybe pudgy should have learned how to throw a punch or leave stalking kids older than his six-year-old cousin alone?)
WOW

Bronx, NY

#945155 Jul 15, 2013
Conspiracy theorists see it differently. They see beyond politics, beyond “class struggle,” beyond regional and sectarian movers. They see the “unseen.”

The point is a simple one. Are there groups capable of orchestrating world strife in a heartless and inhuman manner to serve an agenda so evil and hideous as to poison the world with radiation and disease, to treat the world as a “Grand Chessboard,” pitting nation against nation?

A document, long discredited, called, in short,“The Protocols,” offers one hypothesis loaded with interesting predictions. It is historically lazy to turn to such a simplistic explanation, one “fed” to the world.

If conspiracy is real, and intelligence modeling affirms that hypothesis, that a “Grand Chessboard” does, in actuality, exist, that the world is being “played” into a period of population decline, of “cleansing,” of wars, of pestilence, of famine, where have we heard those terms before?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945156 Jul 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Oh, and before I leave to watch some youth baseball, the DOW is flirting with 15,500 again on a Monday even.
Months ago I posted that the DOW would bounce around on an upward trend that would reach over 15,500 and perhaps even 15,700 before going into a holding pattern lasting into 2014.
Tomorrow begins late July for you clueless mofos that have been coming here every day for over five days with the same doom and gloom bullsht.
Realtime scouting for some fresh meat?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945157 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly You are making it political?
President Obama :
“The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America,” Obama said.“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher.
But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.”
Hoodieman's family... the community... and "America"...

I didn't hear Obama describe it being a tragedy for George Zimmerman because he was falsely accused.

Perhaps you can give us that quote from Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#945158 Jul 15, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
F-u-k-U-s-h-i-m-a
I'd question any source that can't spell the subject.
Sum Ting Wong

Keep pushing nuclear power and your friends will turn on you.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#945159 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most charges of "assault on a police officer" are dismissed because they are absolute BS with no evidence that would stand up in court.
Videotape a cop beating up on somebody and you will be charging with "obstructing a police investigation." Refuse to hand over your phone/camera when the cop tries to grab it and you will be charged with "assault on a police officer."
Maybe it was Daddy's doing?(He was a Nazi collaborator, you know?) "Record Count: 4
Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2005-CF-009525-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
2005-MM-010436-A-O
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#945160 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would say that dismissing charges of assault on a police officer and domestic violence and giving him a pass through the system for six weeks after he killed a kid is just part of the perks of being white.
Sorry, in prison or out, Georgy's been a loser wanable all his life, and that's certainly not changing for the better. When you signing up for that MMA class advertised on the internet as the one that trained George Zimmerman? Is it just me, or would you be rather embarrassed to have your defense be that after eighteen months of three days a week classes you still couldn't throw a punch?
Stereotyping just a bit there...

Some MMA fighters are martial arts types, or grapplers you idiot...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#945161 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?
They will cover their ears if the answer is spoken to them.
Yup.

I noticed every one of these frauds here ran away from that question.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#945162 Jul 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Trayvon Martin Killing and the Myth of Black-on-Black Crime
Crime is driven by proximity and opportunity—which is why 86 percent of white victims were killed by white offenders.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
BTW, I just love the photos of those people holding signs saying "I Am Stupid".

Why doesn't the Magic Negro join in with 'em?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

Daily Beast, eh? That's funny, to!!!

What don't you and the Daily Bullshit get about "Crime is driven by proximity and opportunity"???

The vast percentage of white population shares close proximity with other white population. So it would only follow naturally that that demographic relationship would include crimes. DUH!!!

Now blacks make up 13% of the country's population but they clump together in urban settings with far less interaction between black & white. This is why you get the numbers of high black-on-black crime and higher white-on-white crime. But with blacks being only 13%, their crimes numbers in general soar above other ethnicities in the makeup of America's population.

Read FBI Crime Statistics and stop reading the Daily Bullshit propaganda.

Liberal Progressive Ultra Left Wing Democrats who disingenuously play with numbers like this is about as old as the hills.

Stupidity is highly consistent amongst gullible 13% idiots like you.

Lapeer, MI

#945163 Jul 15, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong about Obama.(Al Sharpton is and has always been a race pimp). It was almost a month after Trayvon was killed before Obama weighed in on Trayvon Martin and that was only after the case had stirred passions nationwide.
Here is what was happening BEFORE Obama made his comments about Trayvon and probably the very reason he felt compelled to do so.
March 22, 2012:
Sanford, Florida (CNN)-- Outrage over the killing of an unarmed Florida teenager grew nationwide Wednesday as at least 1,000 supporters of Trayvon Martin took to the streets of New York and a petition demanding the shooter's arrest amassed nearly 1 million signatures.
Members of Martin's family were among demonstrators in New York for a "Million Hoodie March," a reference to the attire the 17-year-old was wearing when he was shot.
"A black person in a hoodie isn't automatically suspicious," an online protest page says. "Let's put an end to racial profiling."
More than 900,000 people have signed a petition on Change.org demanding the arrest of the shooter, George Zimmerman.
Demonstrators of all races crowded into New York's Union Square on Wednesday night, demanding justice. Many of them wore hoodies and carried Skittles, the candy Martin had bought on the night he was killed.
"I am Trayvon Martin!" the crowd chanted as they marched for about an hour, returning to Union Square. Others chanted, "I'm a suspicious person," a reference to the shooter's description of Martin to a 911 operator. A boy carried a sign that read, "Will I be next?"
"We will not go quietly into the night," Benjamin Crump, the Martin family's attorney, told the protesters. "We have to make sure we understand what happened so we can never let this tragedy happen again.
"No justice, no peace!" the crowd chanted......"Had Trayvon been a white kid ... Zimmerman would have been arrested."
Obama made his response the next day as an assurance that all agencies would work together to find out what happened:“I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this, and that everybody pulls together — federal, state and local — to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened.” IMO, there was nothing wrong with wanting to defuse an already explosive situation.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/03/21/justice/flo...
A lot of copy-n-paste here but do you have a point to make?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#945164 Jul 15, 2013
GOP Bills Smear Campaign as “Research”

There was a smell about the Zimmerman case. We wondered why the Federalist Society, known for orchestrating the 2000 stolen election, crushing 9/11 investigations and lawsuits and acting as the primary proponents of government spying were so interested in the killing of a 17 year old in Florida.

Veterans Today has caught the GOP, Judicial Watch and the Heritage Foundation falsifying, redacting and misrepresenting government documents to rig a murder trial, to smear the Justice Department and forward a “police state” agenda.

There is no doubt that the fraud exposed below, one intended to foment racial strife and and violence was also intended to rig the Zimmerman trial to ensure a “not guilty” verdict.

What Florida resident, serving on a jury, would convict someone when told the Justice Department had sent down agents to start riots and protests? Problem is, there were no “Justice Department” agents, only GOP staffers bilking taxpayers into footing the bill for “dirty tricks.”

This is the link to the documents the media says prove the Justice Department was involved in orchestrating protests to interfere with the Zimmerman murder trial:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/153443929/Tampa-Int...

There is no doubt jurors were exposed to this fraud, one that should have led to a mistrial or even now, a “set aside verdict.” Then again, why would an American political party, one in rapid decline, expose themselves to criminal prosecution.

Toward that end, it would be nice if the General Accounting Office would actually do their job for a change without having to be forced through endless civil suits.

DUPED

What a cursory read will show is that these were redacted, not by those issuing the documents, however.

What Judicial Watch failed to redact was that the travel they are saying was the Justice Department was actually the Congressional Research Service, travel done at the request of the Republican majority in the House.

This is the same group that has tried to use their own travel, their own documents to attack Attorney General Holder.

More than that, documents show that staffers were on Republican Party business, and met with Republican National Committee leaders, not as stated on the vouchers, clear evidence of fraud, but to plan attacks on the administration using their own falsified docs as “proof.”

HERITAGE FOUNDATION/JUDICIAL WATCH FRAUD

The two groups found to have planned this fraud are the Heritage Foundation, an extremist “pro-police state” think tank and “Judicial Watch,” a misnamed GOP front group.

Billing political travel is a felony.

Working for a political party while on the US Government payroll is also a felony.

Organizing these felonies is “conspiracy,” also a felony.

BUILDING LEGAL PRECEDENTS

The Federalist Society was formed to create legal precedents to allow government assassinations, rigged elections, false flag terrorism and to erode the rights of American citizens.

The Zimmerman trial is classic.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#945165 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it was Daddy's doing?(He was a Nazi collaborator, you know?) "Record Count: 4
Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2005-CF-009525-A-O
10/05/1983
07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H
Criminal Felony
Closed
CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
2005-MM-010436-A-O
10/05/1983
07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael
Misdemeanor
Closed
CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O
ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M
08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA
Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS
2005-DR-013069-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A
08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F
Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS
The police are crooked!

Lapeer, MI

#945166 Jul 15, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There MUST be a "liberal media conspiracy" otherwise the "conservative" media would serve no purpose other than to obscure, confuse and divide the public.
ANY media that points out the propaganda efforts of mainstream Liberal media is called "conservative" as a matter of course by Liberals and Liberal Media as an attempt to make 'conservative' look like something being bad.

So what's new here?

You are doing your Wu Mao Dang job and the Liberal Media is doing theirs. I fail to see you offering anything new here.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#945167 Jul 15, 2013
AMERICANS KNOW THE LAW AND IT CAN WORK FOR YOU TOOOOOOOOOOO no need to be ANGRY The “Castle Doctrine,” the policy enacted in many states that allows an individual to defend their homes or lives without requiring “flight,” was overturned by the Zimmerman “not guilty” decision.

More simply put, if you are shopping, being followed by an armed stranger who follows you to your car in a lonely areas of a parking lot, you, prior to “Zimmerman” had the right to feel both “accosted” and “menaced.”

Now, if you confront a stalker, a robber or even a mob hitman, he can claim self defense even if he has cornered you and has threatened your life.

The door is now open to arrest any American that defends their home or refuses to submit to any armed stranger.

Fighting back when trapped and confronted is now not allowed. You think this was an accident, that a seemingly unimportant shooting case where, low and behold, the father of the accused killer is a powerful former judge and political figure, has been used by NWO extremists such as the Federalists, Judicial Watch or the Heritage Foundation, not to mention the GOP?

YOU TOO CAN BE ZIMMERMAN USE YOUR HEAD NOT ANGER

Lapeer, MI

#945168 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Closing arguments for the prosecution had the chart with Zimmerman at 5'7" and 206 pounds--it was evidence, in black and white, and not objected to. I watched it, and I still haven't lost most of my brain cells to alcohol and disease like you. It was further testified that Georgy Pudgy had lost approximate sixty pounds during his MMA fight training. You're such a hateful, lying bitch that you can't even accept facts when they were presented by both prosecution and defense. You want the Examiner's blog entry before trial? Just pray to talk to you god face to face as soon as possible. He might eventually forgive you, but I cannot.
"Zimmerman's height is reportedly 5&#8242;7&#8243; (1.70 m); and his weight is recorded as being 185 lb (84 kg) on his Seminole County Sheriff's Office Inmate Booking Information dated April 11, 2012, the date of his arrest.[52] Zimmerman's height is shown as 5&#8242;8&#8243; (1.73 m); and his weight at 200 lb (91 kg) on the Sanford Police Department Offense Report for February 26, 2012, the night of the shooting.[59]" (Seems like ol' Georgy was trying to take off a few more pounds between the shooting and his arrest--couldn't have had anything to do with his wanting to appear to be the victim?)
Trayvon's 5' 11", 158 was taken from his autopsy. The "thug" photo of the 6' 2", 200 from "Twitchy," et. al., was taken from the Facebook page of a different person with a similar name. Just the facts, you demented old witch, just the facts.
You are splitting hairs so much here that your hands are bleeding.

Don't have much to talk about now that justice was served, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945172 Jul 15, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
There MUST be a "liberal media conspiracy" otherwise the "conservative" media would serve no purpose other than to obscure, confuse and divide the public.
And lie! And let's not forget illegal activities too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min DBBS 99,576
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min positronium 190,260
Abby 5-28 16 min mrs gladys kravitz 19
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 26 min RACE 8,044
News Rand Paul in Chicago: Crime 'not a racial thing... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Six injured in shootings across Chicago 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr factcheck 53,505
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]