Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,401)

Showing posts 868,001 - 868,020 of1,073,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude, the jury made a statement that Trayvon Martin initiated the violence?? Please show me exactly where they came to that conclusion.
News flash for the dim witted
They found Zimmerman innocent of 2nd degree murder.
Fact is we have no idea of what happened and who initiated what. In case your brain housing group missed it, Zimmerman didn't take the stand and that means he DIDN'T testify as to what happened.
We don't know if Zimmerman or Martin threw the first punch or initiated the violence. At one point the jury was convinced that Zimmerman was in fear of his life, that is the conclusion/OPINION of the jury. It is not a statement as to their opinion of who initiated the violence.
oh and BTW Juries have been known to get it wrong every once in a while.
I feel for you but you don't have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the instigator. The law isn't worded that way.

If the jury had believed Zimmerman was the aggressor, they would have found him guilty of manslaughter as Zimmerman would not have been justified in his assault on Trayvon. That is exactly what manslaughter is...the unjustified taking of another's life. They knew the law and they followed it. Sorry.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel for you but you don't have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the instigator. The law isn't worded that way.
If the jury had believed Zimmerman was the aggressor, they would have found him guilty of manslaughter as Zimmerman would not have been justified in his assault on Trayvon. That is exactly what manslaughter is...the unjustified taking of another's life. They knew the law and they followed it. Sorry.
Perfect.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Magic Negro earlier sent brotha Eric Racist Holder down to Sanford did the High-Priced Hoodie meet with all parties involved? IOWs, did he meet with Zimmerman and his family and friends? Or did he just hold hands, slap backs and praise Little Alvin Sharpton and Jesse Extortionaire Jackson?
The bass turd shared microphones with these poverty pimps and praised their efforts for stirring up racial hatred down there.
Get real. The DOJ was used by America's Poverty-Pimp-In-Chief to promote racial hatred using taxpayer money to do it.
America is in trouble.
As far as I know, Eric Holder didn't go to Sanford. Where did you get that little piece of info? Faux News? AmericanThinker? Daily Caller? Breitbart?

The DOJ's Community Relations Service Tonight worked with the city to develop a plan to keep the peace. They were not there to "promote racial hatred". That seems to be your job.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Touched a nerve I see. You people always go off a cliff when faced with the truth of idiocracy. LMAO
You are a precarious liberal. I can take an insult from you, but will point out your hypocrisy when it's obvious.

You are hard to figure out, strange, but sometimes logical.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains the whole sad story.
The aggressor was not Zimmerman. Residents are perfectly within their rights to walk their neighborhoods even with a legal concealed weapon if their intent is to protect it while waiting for the police. Martin instigated the confrontation and made himself the aggressor.
A fact lost on many.
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
Silly and boring.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon wannabes blocking Interstate 10 in downtown LA.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.
True but her smug posts are amusing as they increasingly move toward racism
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one African American woman in front of the courthouse said after the verdict: "The verdict is in, we cannot change it. What we need to do now is come together as a community and assess what went wrong."
By that she probably means why they didn't get a conviction despite all their efforts.

This case wasn't about race until race pimps Obama and Sharpton forced the issue.

Both are still chewing on the bone.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains the whole sad story.
The aggressor was not Zimmerman. Residents are perfectly within their rights to walk their neighborhoods even with a legal concealed weapon if their intent is to protect it while waiting for the police. Martin instigated the confrontation and made himself the aggressor.
A fact lost on many.
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious why someone as devoted to Obama and the left as you are can see the truth of this case?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Los Angeles media pushing rumors that Labron James will join the Lakers when he becomes a free agent next year.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's essentially how things developed in the Zimmerman case son.
So...Zimmy is half guilty!

In your world we'd have lots of that...

How do have half an abortion?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.

At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.

You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

He was in his truck.

Take the Alzheimer's pills.

(If he stayed in his truck like the police told him to do..........

Well well: T would be alive!)

Republicans: all nut jobs!

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.
At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.
You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
Let's wait until he sues the pants off of NBC, the Magic Negro and the Poverty Pimp Twins.

Then he can grin and tell you "I'm sorry":]

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you still can't answer how Martin could have known who Zimmerman was.
Tsk, tsk.
I suggest you listen to the entire 911 call.

http://video.sharecontent.net/go-o9A-gp8mrdw/...

There is no way anyone could come away with the impression Zimmerman was in "hot pursuit" once the dispatcher said they didn't need him to follow Martin, and the exchange from then on was clearly a calm Zimmerman giving the dispatcher directions on where the police could meet him.

Which is where he was waiting when Martin approached him, broke his nose, straddled him and began hitting his head on the sidewalk with Zimmerman trying to resist the blows and trying to shimmy to the grass to protect his head.

Can we talk about Obama's failures now? Zimmerman is a free man.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious why someone as devoted to Obama and the left as you are can see the truth of this case?
Ill tell you why because she is a f'd up racist...She hates lazy ass blacks...that's why!! They worked with her in affirmative action government jobs. But she wants hers.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Thanks to Obama, my family and I are now going to get gun permits. We just discussed this and feel Obama & Democrats want to destroy freedom so we might as well do it now.
Then if some lowlife Democrat comes over here, we can defend ourselves, if needed and absolutely necessary to protect our lives from the criminal Democrat element.
It's amazing how many people are doing this because Democrats want to take away our freedom.
A lot of people are starting to think the same thing who have never owned a gun before.

This administration is putting everyone on edge, and it seems to be deliberate.

Is this really the America liberals want?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Obama said "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" in an attempt to play empathetic to the Trayvon Martin case.
Dr. James David Manning, pastor of Atlah World Missionaries posted a response video on May 20, 2012. The video here is 15 minutes long so if time is of the essence for you, fast forward to about 7:50 to get to the meat and potatoes of the video.
Here is a partial transcript...
If you had a son, would he also act like Trayvon? Would he have been expelled from school because of marijuana use? Would he have been smoking pot, theoretically, possibly on the night?... Would he jump on someone smaller than himself and begin to beat them to within an inch of their life?
He claims Obama's statements help pour millions of dollars into the coffers of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, to which he called them "race baiters".
He goes on to say the following:
Congress needs to issue a statement that the deaths and the beatings that have taken place all across America now where black thugs are attacking white people and saying 'This is Justice for Trayvon'. Those beatings and those deaths are laid at your feet Mr. Obama. You and Al Sharpton... And these people that have been beaten up ... ought to get themselves some good lawyers and bring lawsuits against you.. the NAACP.. Al Sharpton... for damages because they stirred this racial pot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Just when I find myself at the end of my Disgust Rope with America's Poverty Pimps, Magic Negro's, Django Djerks and Misogynist Racist Rappers, I recall that decent people do exist aside from the NAACP, Saint Trayvons and BlackAzz Panthas and other Hood Trash.

Like Dr. James David Manning, the YouTube guy, E.T. Williams(Whatever Happened To Common Sense), Representative Allen West, SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas, Economists Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams and so many other black businessmen and businesswomen who don't stay on the Liberal Reservation For Blacks.

They find and establish their own homes and work for a living like other good human beings.

There is life outside of black racism.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,001 - 868,020 of1,073,042
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search