Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,901 - 867,920 of 1,084,883 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Libtard:
What is "self-defense"?
You frikkin moron!!!!!!
Really dude, the jury made a statement that Trayvon Martin initiated the violence?? Please show me exactly where they came to that conclusion.

News flash for the dim witted

They found Zimmerman innocent of 2nd degree murder.

Fact is we have no idea of what happened and who initiated what. In case your brain housing group missed it, Zimmerman didn't take the stand and that means he DIDN'T testify as to what happened.

We don't know if Zimmerman or Martin threw the first punch or initiated the violence. At one point the jury was convinced that Zimmerman was in fear of his life, that is the conclusion/OPINION of the jury. It is not a statement as to their opinion of who initiated the violence.

oh and BTW Juries have been known to get it wrong every once in a while.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Chicago needs a Neighborhood Watch to stop gang violence, unarmed of course.

The cops obviously promote thinning of the herd, no harm (to them), no foul.

Anybody wanna volunteer?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Are you back already from your drunken week-end bender?:-D When is FoxNews going to investigate the gun lobby and N.R.A.--the main money and power behind Zimmerman's defense lawyers-- that got the discussion of Stand Your Ground laws buried throughout the onrush of the trial proceedings. Repeal Stand Your Ground and make it less likely that more tragedies like the killing of Traymon Martin will occur. Support Your Local Police ;not vigilantes.
If more Saint Trayvon shootings occur, we can all breathe a little easier at night and not just inside of gated communities.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
Where's lily boca raton? What's on her looting wish list; electronics, pharmaceuticals, or liquor? Will she join the wilding masses or just send out her old man with her wish list?
She's got a shopping cart she stole off the Target parking lot and wears a hoodie when she "shops" neighborhoods.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree Zimmerman when too far. He was the instigator to the entire event.
Be aware though, that is just the opinion of a fair and law abiding type citizen.

As in obeying them-including ones like No loitering, No trespassing on others anything, no defacing others anyone or anything...all that kind of stuff-INCLUDING AND especially, NO Violence or intentional malice against others.

And that includes peoples right to protect themselves, their homes and belongings, and their loved ones especially.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
and you do you best to protect the criminals who endanger innocent people.
The COPS lost it and should have been punished, but you only see your side of things, as is your tendency as a Democrat to be a closed minded loon.
You on the left want to take away guns, and when you enact laws to restrict guns, you defend it saying you are still honoring the second amendment. "It wasn't mean for...blah, blah, blah"
Yet, when someone want to keep abortion "legal" and simply make it harder to get one after 20 months, you call that "denying rights".
You really are a severe hypocrite "USAhatersince1680".
At least you are not whining any longer that the verdict didn't come yet. That's good.
Dude, if a woman is still pregnant after 20 MONTHS, maybe she should consider an abortion, unless of course we are talking elephants.

BTW what is it with conservatives, why are you only capable of binary logic (1 or 0) either this or that, nothing in between.

I'm a liberal, served 6 1/2 yrs in the Corps and am an avid gun owner. I own an M1 Garand, K98 Mauser,'03 Springfield and others.

Some on the left are for complete gun control and want to outlaw them.
Others want to outlaw handguns.
others want to outlaw semi-automatic military weapons.

and others like myself want to require back ground checks and manditory safety classes before you can purchase a weapon.

It is not all black and white dude, well except for conservatives I guess. Maybe you guys can't process more than two diametrically opposed thoughts at once.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Funny how the people supporting Obama here are so racist. I had no idea how sick they are.

This Zimmerman case has been an eye opener of how the Democrat use black people and I'm really disappointed in how racist the black people here are.

When I was a kid and visiting relatives in the south, I was outraged by white people disrespecting black people.

Now I have seen Democrats and black people be far nastier than the southerners.

I hope it's just the fact that there are sick Obama people with no lives here.

A sad day for Americans.

So much hate and venom.

I sure am glad I grew up and switched from the Democrat Party to become a Libertarian. Republicans are much better than Democrats, but I think Republicans should be more Anti-Democrat.

Now, all of you Democrat Racists just keep spewing your hate.

Bottom line from the Zimmerman Trial.

The system worked.

You Democrat/Obama supporting caveman with your pitchforks, caveman clubs & fire sticks were proven:

W R O N G.

Morons.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Negroes trying to get each other wee weed up across the country. O'bama's Chicago will be marching today.(Press conference from the black Pimps @ 3:00 PM). The liberals and blacks are asking why O'bama is not commenting now--they are begging for O'bama to say something. Where is O'bama on this? where oh where is the black leader? Where is O'bama?
The Magic Negro is busy hosting another Racist Pig Barbeque for the New Black Panthers.

They're discussing more white-intimidation strategies.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree Zimmerman when too far. He was the instigator to the entire event.
Respectfully, that is where you are wrong. Zimmerman did not instigate anything.

"Instigate": To urge on; goad; To stir up; foment.

Zimmerman "initiated" the chain of events but that is, in no way, the same as "instigating" the conflict.

You are basing your "opinions" on emotion not the facts as presented in court. Yes, Trayvon was an innocent black kid when the chain of events was put in place but it didn't end up that way. In fact, it appears from the evidence presented that the tragic outcome came about when Trayvon "initiated" a fight. That is where the evidence led us. A verdict isn't wrong just because it doesn't support your "opinion" of events. You need to accept it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was a relatively quite night. No arrests that I know of...other than the teenager who was arrested for his "mass homicide" tweet. Guess you weren't able to sit in front of the TV and self-gratify yourself like an arsonist at the scene of his crime.
Black Hollowood is seething with racial hate and we should expect some violence from there and the Rap Thugs soon.

FBI statistics bear this out.
proud2bwhite

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
T in his own neighborhood.
Z out for blood.
(Armed racist coward pusscceee just like Republicans!)
People cried for JFK, MLK AND RFK.....
People cried for T.
No one will cry for Z the cop wanna be idiot coward. Money got him off. NRA? GOP? TURDS?
What's really sad is that if the liberal media hadn't of feed you the lie that zimmermann was white , you racist blowhards wouldn't have been concerned with this case at all.it would have just been another back page story of ethnic crime.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid also pushing for federal civil rights charges.
Anything to create a diversion from the collapse of ObamaKKKare.
What is it with democrats anyway? They can't seem to keep their noses out of other people's business when their own business stinks so bad we have to hold ours.

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Funny how
So much hate and venom.
Morons.
maybe you should go back and read some of your own posts, talk about hate and venom.

heck, just the way you ended your post speaks volumes.

POT MEET KETTLE

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The American Thinker"? It is described as "a conservative online magazine." I suggest you broaden your source of the news. I'll take the word of the former police chief over a biased conservative blogger anyday.
Truth hurts and so you have sworn to live a pain-free life.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Justice Department has a "mandated mission" to keep the peace. Period. They are not taking sides when they attend a protest or assist police in deployment to keep the peace at rallies. Every expense listed by "Americanthinker" was completely legitimate and necessary under the circumstances.
You need to broaden your horizons.
When the Magic Negro earlier sent brotha Eric Racist Holder down to Sanford did the High-Priced Hoodie meet with all parties involved? IOWs, did he meet with Zimmerman and his family and friends? Or did he just hold hands, slap backs and praise Little Alvin Sharpton and Jesse Extortionaire Jackson?

The bass turd shared microphones with these poverty pimps and praised their efforts for stirring up racial hatred down there.

Get real. The DOJ was used by America's Poverty-Pimp-In-Chief to promote racial hatred using taxpayer money to do it.

America is in trouble.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttttt phagggg!
Fox said they are under no obligation to report the truth. Remember?
Z ain't getting a dime, you slime!
Z a fffccckkkingg coward profiler puussscceeee!
Remember: GOP: GAY OLD PHAGGGS!
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Azzhole-In-Chief has now angered millions of good people, Hispanics and non-blacks in general.
This was the Hope & Change jerk who extinguished Hope and changed things from OK to horrible.
America is in trouble.
OK, what did Senate Majority Leader Democrat Harry Reid's moronic Jive-ass punk nobody respects "light skinned N E G R O" say?

Obama is an idiot. Just a jive-ass punk community organizer, so I don't expect from that moron.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is against my belief system. Whydon't you come & so it for me? I'll even meet you half way!
You've already committed suicide of the intellect. The rest of your body is just being dragged along like an urban hit-and-run.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
another dittohead.
so is that bs post just a 'joke'?
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
If Zimmerman just goes home no one dies, end of story.
You need to put yourself in his shoes. Zimmerman did what any concerned neighbor would do...tried to keep an eye on Trayvon until the police arrived. It doesn't matter that Trayvon was innocent. That fact would have revealed itself as soon as the police contacted him. For Zimmerman to go home would have meant letting a possible burglar escape apprehension. I think most people who care about their neighborhood would have done the same thing. What happened that night is a tragedy for both Zimmerman and Martin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 min andet1987 485
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 68,104
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Terry rigsby 49,032
Ask Amy 8-1-14 42 min loose cannon 17
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Ghhh 68,457
Abby 8-1-14 1 hr Cass 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Ottawa 175,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••