Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944543 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Thanks to Obama, my family and I are now going to get gun permits. We just discussed this and feel Obama & Democrats want to destroy freedom so we might as well do it now.
Then if some lowlife Democrat comes over here, we can defend ourselves, if needed and absolutely necessary to protect our lives from the criminal Democrat element.
It's amazing how many people are doing this because Democrats want to take away our freedom.
Good for you son.

Many in the south felt the same way when they lost.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#944544 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When you got brainwashed, it was done under the pretense of an urban dunking baptism in the sewer. Letz go dowoon to da ribba! Praise Jeebus, brotha.
pretty funny.

so is that suburban humor? or maybe rural? it's getting hard to tell the diff anymore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944545 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude, the jury made a statement that Trayvon Martin initiated the violence?? Please show me exactly where they came to that conclusion.
News flash for the dim witted
They found Zimmerman innocent of 2nd degree murder.
Fact is we have no idea of what happened and who initiated what. In case your brain housing group missed it, Zimmerman didn't take the stand and that means he DIDN'T testify as to what happened.
We don't know if Zimmerman or Martin threw the first punch or initiated the violence. At one point the jury was convinced that Zimmerman was in fear of his life, that is the conclusion/OPINION of the jury. It is not a statement as to their opinion of who initiated the violence.
oh and BTW Juries have been known to get it wrong every once in a while.
As one African American woman in front of the courthouse said after the verdict: "The verdict is in, we cannot change it. What we need to do now is come together as a community and assess what went wrong."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944546 Jul 14, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the finger.....there, see?
You should put yours back where it was before and pucker up son.

You'll be your normal, happy self again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944547 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Obama said "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" in an attempt to play empathetic to the Trayvon Martin case.
Dr. James David Manning, pastor of Atlah World Missionaries posted a response video on May 20, 2012. The video here is 15 minutes long so if time is of the essence for you, fast forward to about 7:50 to get to the meat and potatoes of the video.
Here is a partial transcript...
If you had a son, would he also act like Trayvon? Would he have been expelled from school because of marijuana use? Would he have been smoking pot, theoretically, possibly on the night?... Would he jump on someone smaller than himself and begin to beat them to within an inch of their life?
He claims Obama's statements help pour millions of dollars into the coffers of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, to which he called them "race baiters".
He goes on to say the following:
Congress needs to issue a statement that the deaths and the beatings that have taken place all across America now where black thugs are attacking white people and saying 'This is Justice for Trayvon'. Those beatings and those deaths are laid at your feet Mr. Obama. You and Al Sharpton... And these people that have been beaten up ... ought to get themselves some good lawyers and bring lawsuits against you.. the NAACP.. Al Sharpton... for damages because they stirred this racial pot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
A great big AMEN from here!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#944548 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Telling the truth has become a crime under the Magic Negro's reign. Fox News is fighting it.
LMAO

so how large is the FOX audience?

not large enough.

so....why not?

i've seen all of carol's excuses. please shake out a new one if you would be so kind.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944549 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude, the jury made a statement that Trayvon Martin initiated the violence?? Please show me exactly where they came to that conclusion.
News flash for the dim witted
They found Zimmerman innocent of 2nd degree murder.
Fact is we have no idea of what happened and who initiated what. In case your brain housing group missed it, Zimmerman didn't take the stand and that means he DIDN'T testify as to what happened.
We don't know if Zimmerman or Martin threw the first punch or initiated the violence. At one point the jury was convinced that Zimmerman was in fear of his life, that is the conclusion/OPINION of the jury. It is not a statement as to their opinion of who initiated the violence.
oh and BTW Juries have been known to get it wrong every once in a while.
I feel for you but you don't have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the instigator. The law isn't worded that way.

If the jury had believed Zimmerman was the aggressor, they would have found him guilty of manslaughter as Zimmerman would not have been justified in his assault on Trayvon. That is exactly what manslaughter is...the unjustified taking of another's life. They knew the law and they followed it. Sorry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944550 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel for you but you don't have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict was to believe Zimmerman was the victim. He can't be both the victim and the instigator. The law isn't worded that way.
If the jury had believed Zimmerman was the aggressor, they would have found him guilty of manslaughter as Zimmerman would not have been justified in his assault on Trayvon. That is exactly what manslaughter is...the unjustified taking of another's life. They knew the law and they followed it. Sorry.
Perfect.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944551 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Magic Negro earlier sent brotha Eric Racist Holder down to Sanford did the High-Priced Hoodie meet with all parties involved? IOWs, did he meet with Zimmerman and his family and friends? Or did he just hold hands, slap backs and praise Little Alvin Sharpton and Jesse Extortionaire Jackson?
The bass turd shared microphones with these poverty pimps and praised their efforts for stirring up racial hatred down there.
Get real. The DOJ was used by America's Poverty-Pimp-In-Chief to promote racial hatred using taxpayer money to do it.
America is in trouble.
As far as I know, Eric Holder didn't go to Sanford. Where did you get that little piece of info? Faux News? AmericanThinker? Daily Caller? Breitbart?

The DOJ's Community Relations Service Tonight worked with the city to develop a plan to keep the peace. They were not there to "promote racial hatred". That seems to be your job.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944552 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Touched a nerve I see. You people always go off a cliff when faced with the truth of idiocracy. LMAO
You are a precarious liberal. I can take an insult from you, but will point out your hypocrisy when it's obvious.

You are hard to figure out, strange, but sometimes logical.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944553 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains the whole sad story.
The aggressor was not Zimmerman. Residents are perfectly within their rights to walk their neighborhoods even with a legal concealed weapon if their intent is to protect it while waiting for the police. Martin instigated the confrontation and made himself the aggressor.
A fact lost on many.
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944554 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
Silly and boring.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944555 Jul 14, 2013
Trayvon wannabes blocking Interstate 10 in downtown LA.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#944556 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.
True but her smug posts are amusing as they increasingly move toward racism

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944557 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one African American woman in front of the courthouse said after the verdict: "The verdict is in, we cannot change it. What we need to do now is come together as a community and assess what went wrong."
By that she probably means why they didn't get a conviction despite all their efforts.

This case wasn't about race until race pimps Obama and Sharpton forced the issue.

Both are still chewing on the bone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#944558 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This explains the whole sad story.
The aggressor was not Zimmerman. Residents are perfectly within their rights to walk their neighborhoods even with a legal concealed weapon if their intent is to protect it while waiting for the police. Martin instigated the confrontation and made himself the aggressor.
A fact lost on many.
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944559 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious why someone as devoted to Obama and the left as you are can see the truth of this case?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944560 Jul 14, 2013
Los Angeles media pushing rumors that Labron James will join the Lakers when he becomes a free agent next year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944563 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's essentially how things developed in the Zimmerman case son.
So...Zimmy is half guilty!

In your world we'd have lots of that...

How do have half an abortion?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944564 Jul 14, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.

At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.

You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 15 min Bruce and Larry 49,885
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min loose cannon 178,138
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 30 min Mandela 68,519
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 46,747
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info