Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,392)

Showing posts 867,821 - 867,840 of1,072,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There is also THIRTEEN month old baby in Georgia, shot in the face in a botched robbery attempt-at the hands of two demented and depraved teenagers.
Can you even see PAST anything BUT mere skin color Homer??????????
IN trouble out roaming, met looking for trouble out roaming.
Why did the kid not call his people right there in the complex, and say hey-can you walk over here and get me, if he was worried about it??????????
WHY???
Because sadly- HE CHOSE to opt for the thug ground and pound route instead.
And there's not ONE NORMAL parent that wouldn't FEEL badly about it all.
Where's the trial of the two teenagers that shot a thirteen month old baby, in a botched robbery attempt-- in the face point blank?????????? Where's the emotional outcry for THAT?
RACE BAITING SUCKS-and is as BAD and WRETCHED as racism--if not WORSE, and much of America is tired of it-because EXCUSES are for LOSERS.
CHRISTIE/Paul..Uncle Joe(s).. Condeeleza...Gonzales ET AL 2016!
Working class LEADERSHIP FOR America again-NOT divided and destroy it!!!
This all jibberish, you seriously need to get some mental health. Why won't you check out some of those clinics I sent you?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
racist heads explode....
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said George Zimmerman may have been acquitted of murder and manslaughter charges, but 'this isn't over with," and the Justice Department will likely look at the case.
"I support the system. I'll accept the verdict," he said on "Meet the Press" Sunday. ""I think the Justice Department's going to take a look at this. This isn't over with, and I think that's good, it's our system."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
if you didn't see that coming then you were one of the 3 million who believed Dick Morris.
Kids, walking the streets alone in neighborhoods after dark these days-isn't really a safe thing to do.

Kind of like sticking your hand in a wasps nest and slapping at them "just because you can" and NOT expecting to be STUNG.

And any one that would try to portray reality as ANYTHING otherwise-is an IDIOT.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So you, in all your foolishness are making assumptions even though you are not one of the jurors.
You live in Lala Land, idiot.
Martin would be alive if he didn't initiate the violence. That is what the jury found, you moron.
No the jury didn't find Traayvon Martin initiated the violence, in fact he wasn't even on trial.
The jury found Zimmerman innocent of man slaughter and 2nd degree murder.

Seriously dude, you are the last person who should be calling someone an idiot.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Al Sharpton, Jesse, make millions humping the back of blacks pimping Race and Hatred...
DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's civil rights. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...
It's the culture..
Oh come now. You don't think Republicans made this an issue of race with all their statistics and posts about crimes committed by blacks and blacks in general? Get real.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Texas is no place for old women(or young) after taking away their reproductive freedom and now Florida is no place to become a victim. We are running out of states in the South where we can live in peace under the United States Constitution.
The illegals in Texas don't want to use birth control of any kind, moron, and that includes abortion. The state is just bowing to the majority, which IS Mexican.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This all jibberish, you seriously need to get some mental health. Why won't you check out some of those clinics I sent you?
Because I see things a little differently Homer?

I don't think so.

NEITHER one was "Innocent" and BOTH had the same amount of "right" to be where they were...in the WRONG places at the WRONG time.

If some one crossed the BOUNDRIES of COMMON SENSE and jumped me on a dark rainy night, threatening my safety and well being---while others watching the whole thing were hollering out to KNOCK IT OFF....

Just the FACTS Homer.
People have a right to PROTECT themselves as well Homer-in their own neighborhoods especially.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd had a history of arrests for interfering with police officers, had filed civil suits against them in the past, as well as a long history of personal arrests. He stopped to start trouble with his dog, and that's what got the poor pup killed. Like I said the cop was a pssyfckphag, but the negro should be horsewhipped for acting the fool and getting his dog killed....
Really, you have access to his police record, so much so that you know how many tgimes he's been arrested. Okay
1. How many times has he been arrested?
2. How many arrests ended in convictions?
3. Please list the date, location and charge for each of his arrests.

Even if he had filed numerous civil suits, they would have been with city hall, do you really think in an area with the population of LA, the cops would recognize him?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This all jibberish, you seriously need to get some mental health. Why won't you check out some of those clinics I sent you?
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby...

A very PATHETIC situation as well!!!

What say you on THAT situation Homer?
Room 641A

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Blacks are murdered with impunity in US, Malcolm X's grandson(Murdered) says
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

FBI Arrests Malcolm X grandson on scheduled Iran trip

Mystery surrounds the Death of Malcolm Shabazz
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Waves Its White Hood, Calls Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson Hustlers and Pimps
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/14/fox-ne...
On par level with "cracka"

What a vile special entitlement excuse straw grasp to dark ages.

This is 2013-and the GW/TM case was a criminal case trial, NOT--repeat -NOT a civil rights trial!!!!!!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>While Florida and his band of sockpuppets have spent the past five years humping Galt, Carol and Shttyerection for free.
Get a culture.
Don't assume my posts are about you Realtime, But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of humping something you idiot.

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

edit : cracka- a racist, bigoted DERAGATORY INSULT.

Because Racism AND RACE BAITING SUCKS-No matter WHERE it shows itself!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the type of response we have come to expect from Republicans. You've never been a party known for your respect of civil rights. Pretty much goes hand in hand with your stance on denying a woman's right to abortion.
and you do you best to protect the criminals who endanger innocent people.

The COPS lost it and should have been punished, but you only see your side of things, as is your tendency as a Democrat to be a closed minded loon.

You on the left want to take away guns, and when you enact laws to restrict guns, you defend it saying you are still honoring the second amendment. "It wasn't mean for...blah, blah, blah"

Yet, when someone want to keep abortion "legal" and simply make it harder to get one after 20 months, you call that "denying rights".

You really are a severe hypocrite "USAhatersince1680".

At least you are not whining any longer that the verdict didn't come yet. That's good.
Homer

Stroudsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I see things a little differently Homer?
I don't think so.
NEITHER one was "Innocent" and BOTH had the same amount of "right" to be where they were...in the WRONG places at the WRONG time.
If some one crossed the BOUNDRIES of COMMON SENSE and jumped me on a dark rainy night, threatening my safety and well being---while others watching the whole thing were hollering out to KNOCK IT OFF....
Just the FACTS Homer.
People have a right to PROTECT themselves as well Homer-in their own neighborhoods especially.
Yeah well one is dead and the other is free to kill again. You do better when you focus. From now I insist you focus when you reply to any of my posts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
The jury that heard all the evidence disagrees with Homer, deciding Martin was the aggressor and Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
No the jury didn't find Traayvon Martin initiated the violence, in fact he wasn't even on trial.
The jury found Zimmerman innocent of man slaughter and 2nd degree murder.
Seriously dude, you are the last person who should be calling someone an idiot.
Earth to Libtard:

What is "self-defense"?

You frikkin moron!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
IGNORANCE is expecting ALL the world likes PEAS-just because YOU do.
And that is BULLCHIT.
So eat your peas in peace but STFU witch hunting about anyone elses PEROSONAL choices of likes or dislikes-so long as they are not harming OTHERS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Think of the chaos if the state arrests and tries everyone involved in any incident, regardless of the evidence.

Homer has a traffic accident and the other driver is killed.....put Homer on trial for murder and let the jury decide.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now. You don't think Republicans made this an issue of race with all their statistics and posts about crimes committed by blacks and blacks in general? Get real.
If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you idiot.

It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right yoou dumbass.

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist
Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.

FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever learn to read or think for yourself? Something tells me you still live at home with your mommy.
Oh, I see we are now stooping to the shit pile and getting nasty.

Typical liberal.

No, moron, my mommy died when I was a child and my father brought us up.

Jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 867,821 - 867,840 of1,072,236
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Brian_G 45,484
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 54 min Dems Destroy Democracy 1,829
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 1 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 48,690
Abby 7-11 1 hr edogxxx 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Afro-Euro-American Prez 173,619
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,158
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info