Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,390)

Showing posts 867,781 - 867,800 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool RealDave.
It's the culture...
Did you just call the person that you were allegedly defending a dumbass? Boy with idiots like you as friends one doesn't need any enemies...What a moron you are.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just listening to all of you idiots, racist, bigots, and total losers on the right daily brings great joy to my life. Just thinking about how twisted ill-informed and clueless you are and all the while seemingly unaware of your programmed hatred and ignorance. Every day in the life of you twits that obviously have no life, you labor away babbling on and on with the only result being that you reveal the very "FACT" that you are all a pathetic lot and well worth the joy you bring to normal Americans...Galt, Surprize, Waxturd,Senile perverted Eed, Shinning and a few others in that bag of sock puppets. So I welcome you all to another day of misery...Long live Obama...
You are reminiscent of the Headless Horseman except that the horse is riding you.

Your racism is as a high priority to you as it is to the Magic Negro.

You gott a purdy mouf der, boy.

Now go have the U.S. Constitution read to you by some literate person.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any normal person...."
I'm assuming you're referring to the norm of people here who have been educated in an utter failure of an education system that has been on a continual decline for 40+ years without a single year of improvement.
You would have to be able to define "norm" and "normal", which you obviously cannot. Let's prove that.
Homosexuality is not normal.
Comment?
Now, back to the issue:
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs.
Work or starve, unless you have a family that loves you and will help you when you need (which is a problem for some cultures in the United States).
Now we're getting somewhere! You finally admit that there are plenty of jobs, the problem is that your Republican friends are illegally giving them to illegal aliens.
I also agree that the educational system here in America has failed you.
I'm not sure what your obsession with homosexuality has to do with this. Are you fighting some internal demons?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an i diot....
Sure penis breath, what's one more alias from the fanatical butt lickers society of baggers anonymous.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama inherited the worst mess ever from the two biggest bunglers ever, yet the blind [AKA baggers]pretend that was when all the bad things began. Of course all baggers live in a world were the light of day never shines[Witness DB, Galt, Waxman, Shinning, Surprize, Eed, etc, etc,where politics supercedes intellect, common sense, and the facts. The fact that Obama is black only tends to incite and propel these neanderthal knuckle dragging misfits to the point of total hysteria thus creating delusional behavior, which is witnessed here daily. Their behavior is at the very least comical as none of them are smart enough to ever change anything or anyone with an IQ over room temperature. So I will simply sit back and enjoy their obvious misery as they do their daily fabricating in a futile attempt to overcome their obvious psychological issues.
If you loved the Duke Lacrosse case, you're gonna just be hysterical over the Zimmerman case conclusion.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rush-zimmerman-sho...

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Dag gone it Waxturd it's nice to see that you are seeking help...It's been way beyond obvious that you are in dire need of attention and in need of some psychological help. We all hope somehow you can cure yourself of all those compelling urges. You are taking the first steps on the road to recovery..But I still would like to recommend either a pill over dose or an ice pick. I'm sure the liver is useless by now after years of drinking cheap wine and drug overdoses...Kinda sad to see you go without ever experiencing a woman in your life though..So please excuse me while I go take care of mine.. Good luck loser!!!LMAO
Thank-you for your concern!!! I'm stupified at how well you know me!! My liver is totally shot but I don't regret one single day of drinking myself into a drunken, drugged out stupor. I was found on the ground in a semi-coma one morning next to a dumpster behind a disco and taken to the mental facility where I now reside. I have been here since my glory days in the 70's. Though I have no access to booze anymore I do take plenty of Meds!!

Since living here all this time I have developed multiple personalities which I have very little control over. My doctor's tell me it is a way to escape the reality of my situation and confinement. Hence the heavy medication. I have no access to sharp objects of any sort so forget the ice pick, if you know what I mean. The psychiatric team who treat me figure the computer is a great outlet for this problem. I adore spending my spare (which is all I have) time on topix venting my anger and hate through these, as they are called, sockpuppets!! I have been known to do a 48 hour stretch more than once!!! I listen to disco and show tunes while posting, it makes me feel invigorated!! Don't concern yourself with my lack of women, never had an interest in them anyway!

Sincerely, Waxman.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reminiscent of the Headless Horseman except that the horse is riding you.
Your racism is as a high priority to you as it is to the Magic Negro.
You gott a purdy mouf der, boy.
Now go have the U.S. Constitution read to you by some literate person.
Hey racist loser!

Imagine this:

Old white republican men wage war on women in 2013.

Wow!

Go ladies! Keep up the heat on these idiots.

Protest in Texas! Protest in every red state!

Tell the whole world: Republicans: no laws against V A G I N A S.

THE WHITE HOUSE IS OURS FOREVER NOW!

Democrats defend women against old white repo losers!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we're getting somewhere! You finally admit that there are plenty of jobs, the problem is that your Republican friends are illegally giving them to illegal aliens.
I'm not sure what your obsession with homosexuality has to do with this. Are you fighting some internal demons?
You should categorize those hiring illegal aliens as capitalists. I have no idea what their political pursuasion is. However, because the Democrats are communists, it's a safe conclusion these capitalists don't belong to a communist political party.

Now, please show us your evidence that these capitalists are not Libertarian or independent, or of any pursuasion other than communist.
In other words, back your propaganda bullshit up.

Then, tell us why Eric Holder isn't prosecuting these people for hiring illegal aliens.

You can also tell us why the government is putting illegal aliens not working (and not in prison in California) on welfare.
Patriot

Greeley, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Want to See What a Police State Looks Like?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/want-to-s...

This Is Against YOU America!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
Now The Zimmerman case, I strongly believe that he will be found guilty, I suspect at the least manslaughter. He initiated the attack, after being advised not to follow...Why Would the one with the gun be yelling for help...Doesn't make any sense. The man is guilty and should be found guilty..All of you bigots on here that want him to go free are the real racist and political hacks. You seem never to be on the side of what's Right.
You slide further into comedic ignorance with each passing day.

You easily carry your brains around inside a Bowling Ball Bag while also carrying the rope for a lynch mob.

The U.S. Constitution and specifically its first ten amendments were put in place to defend civilization against the likes of you, the Magic Negro and his mindless minions. Thank God.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho babble from the forum nutcase.
Working at the Car Wash has given you water on the brain.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying you cannot define words you use in your posts.
Let's prove that. Let's use an example of a statement written in the English language to prove this:

Homosexuality is not normal.

Comment on that statement.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Eric Cantor Dreams Up A Shockingly Stupid Plan To Kill Obamacare

....It is almost as if Majority Leader Cantor is living in some sort of alternate reality that prevents him from being able to see what is going on in the real world. Here is what will happen if the House follows through on Cantorís knuckleheaded strategy. Democrats will use the House passed bill in their argument for why they should be given back the majority in 2014. Instead of passing jobs legislation, or dealing with any of the issues that the American people care about, House Republicans continue to dream up new and different ways to kill Obamacare. Democrats will argue that House Republicans refuses to pass any meaningful legislation, which is why they need to be shown the door.

Cantorís plan is built on the assumption that the American people are as dumb as the majority in the House of Representatives. His grand scheme is further proof that House Republicans are only interested in politics. Cantor has no interest in passing legislation that would actually do something. For him, the legislative process is all about gaining a political advantage.

This politics first approach is exactly what is wrong with the House, and it making Eric Cantor look like an idiot for proposing such harebrained schemes.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/10/eric-c...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
On this one I agree with Carol,
Let the Jury decide.
Let's just hope it's not like the O.J. one.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist loser!
Imagine this:
Old white republican men wage war on women in 2013.
Wow!
Go ladies! Keep up the heat on these idiots.
Protest in Texas! Protest in every red state!
Tell the whole world: Republicans: no laws against V A G I N A S.
THE WHITE HOUSE IS OURS FOREVER NOW!
Democrats defend women against old white repo losers!
So, which riot are you going to join when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure penis breath, what's one more alias from the fanatical butt lickers society of baggers anonymous.
You are a dolt.

You suckled on the GOV teat your entire life...

You need to get out more!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
When do you not have the right to remain silent?
Obviously, the right to remain silent is universal. There does not exist the person or position that can take that right away from anyone, to include any judge.
The defense is still presenting its case and has not concluded and rested.
The judge obviously brought into the case information from outside the courtroom, that may or may not have been more than mere rumor, and used it to badger the defendant and to get a premature declaration from the defendant.
The judge acted unconstitutionally when she insisted that the defendant speak.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
The defendant can remain silent as long as they desire.
If the defense rests, the judge may ask the defendant for clarification and confirmation that they are exercising their 5th Amendment right.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
A clearer case for mistrial does not exist.
Now, who here is going to join the riots when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
That woman is not a judge but some Affirmative Action lackey.

Appeal. Appeal. Appeal.

If Zimmerman is found guilty...but I highly doubt that he will be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Eric Cantor Dreams Up A Shockingly Stupid Plan To Kill Obamacare
....It is almost as if Majority Leader Cantor is living in some sort of alternate reality that prevents him from being able to see what is going on in the real world. Here is what will happen if the House follows through on Cantorís knuckleheaded strategy. Democrats will use the House passed bill in their argument for why they should be given back the majority in 2014. Instead of passing jobs legislation, or dealing with any of the issues that the American people care about, House Republicans continue to dream up new and different ways to kill Obamacare. Democrats will argue that House Republicans refuses to pass any meaningful legislation, which is why they need to be shown the door.
Cantorís plan is built on the assumption that the American people are as dumb as the majority in the House of Representatives. His grand scheme is further proof that House Republicans are only interested in politics. Cantor has no interest in passing legislation that would actually do something. For him, the legislative process is all about gaining a political advantage.
This politics first approach is exactly what is wrong with the House, and it making Eric Cantor look like an idiot for proposing such harebrained schemes.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/10/eric-c...
The fact that Marxism is doomed to failure at the outset becsause it is diametrically opposed to genetically programmed human instinct is a reason for anyone to conclude ObamaKare will fail.

When ObamaKare bankrupts the economy, where will the money come from to pay for it?
It's obvious ObamaKare will fail. The only variable is, how long will you clowns continue to put leeches on the patient to cure them.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave a the clowns running the republican party into the ground.
Chance are they won't listen to President Bush and will follow the elite media talking heads.
This is hilarious watching Bush-Bashers dropping their Pom Poms to hoist Bush onto their soldiers.

Prostitutes are like that. Rock solid integrity:]

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

I'm getting revved up now for a judgit meltdown frenzy!!!

Any challengers? If so slip on a super strength pair of depends and get moving!!

Very excited!! Waxman

Listening to 'THE TROLLEY SONG'. Invigorating!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 867,781 - 867,800 of1,036,083
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 65,485
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 5 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••