Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,781 - 867,800 of 1,100,610 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
Room 641A

Waynesboro, MS

#944375 Jul 14, 2013
Blacks are murdered with impunity in US, Malcolm X's grandson(Murdered) says
Watch:

FBI Arrests Malcolm X grandson on scheduled Iran trip
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Mystery surrounds the Death of Malcolm Shabazz
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944376 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Waves Its White Hood, Calls Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson Hustlers and Pimps
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/14/fox-ne...
On par level with "cracka"

What a vile special entitlement excuse straw grasp to dark ages.

This is 2013-and the GW/TM case was a criminal case trial, NOT--repeat -NOT a civil rights trial!!!!!!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944377 Jul 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>While Florida and his band of sockpuppets have spent the past five years humping Galt, Carol and Shttyerection for free.
Get a culture.
Don't assume my posts are about you Realtime, But if you're affected then that must mean you're guilty of humping something you idiot.

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944378 Jul 14, 2013
edit : cracka- a racist, bigoted DERAGATORY INSULT.

Because Racism AND RACE BAITING SUCKS-No matter WHERE it shows itself!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944379 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the type of response we have come to expect from Republicans. You've never been a party known for your respect of civil rights. Pretty much goes hand in hand with your stance on denying a woman's right to abortion.
and you do you best to protect the criminals who endanger innocent people.

The COPS lost it and should have been punished, but you only see your side of things, as is your tendency as a Democrat to be a closed minded loon.

You on the left want to take away guns, and when you enact laws to restrict guns, you defend it saying you are still honoring the second amendment. "It wasn't mean for...blah, blah, blah"

Yet, when someone want to keep abortion "legal" and simply make it harder to get one after 20 months, you call that "denying rights".

You really are a severe hypocrite "USAhatersince1680".

At least you are not whining any longer that the verdict didn't come yet. That's good.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944380 Jul 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I see things a little differently Homer?
I don't think so.
NEITHER one was "Innocent" and BOTH had the same amount of "right" to be where they were...in the WRONG places at the WRONG time.
If some one crossed the BOUNDRIES of COMMON SENSE and jumped me on a dark rainy night, threatening my safety and well being---while others watching the whole thing were hollering out to KNOCK IT OFF....
Just the FACTS Homer.
People have a right to PROTECT themselves as well Homer-in their own neighborhoods especially.
Yeah well one is dead and the other is free to kill again. You do better when you focus. From now I insist you focus when you reply to any of my posts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944381 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
The jury that heard all the evidence disagrees with Homer, deciding Martin was the aggressor and Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944382 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
No the jury didn't find Traayvon Martin initiated the violence, in fact he wasn't even on trial.
The jury found Zimmerman innocent of man slaughter and 2nd degree murder.
Seriously dude, you are the last person who should be calling someone an idiot.
Earth to Libtard:

What is "self-defense"?

You frikkin moron!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944383 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
IGNORANCE is expecting ALL the world likes PEAS-just because YOU do.
And that is BULLCHIT.
So eat your peas in peace but STFU witch hunting about anyone elses PEROSONAL choices of likes or dislikes-so long as they are not harming OTHERS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944384 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Think of the chaos if the state arrests and tries everyone involved in any incident, regardless of the evidence.

Homer has a traffic accident and the other driver is killed.....put Homer on trial for murder and let the jury decide.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944385 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now. You don't think Republicans made this an issue of race with all their statistics and posts about crimes committed by blacks and blacks in general? Get real.
If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you idiot.

It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right yoou dumbass.

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist
Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.

FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944386 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever learn to read or think for yourself? Something tells me you still live at home with your mommy.
Oh, I see we are now stooping to the shit pile and getting nasty.

Typical liberal.

No, moron, my mommy died when I was a child and my father brought us up.

Jerk.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944387 Jul 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
edit : cracka- a racist, bigoted DERAGATORY INSULT.
Because Racism AND RACE BAITING SUCKS-No matter WHERE it shows itself!
I told you to focus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944388 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
racist heads explode....
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said George Zimmerman may have been acquitted of murder and manslaughter charges, but 'this isn't over with," and the Justice Department will likely look at the case.
"I support the system. I'll accept the verdict," he said on "Meet the Press" Sunday. ""I think the Justice Department's going to take a look at this. This isn't over with, and I think that's good, it's our system."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
if you didn't see that coming then you were one of the 3 million who believed Dick Morris.
It's never over for the race pimps.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944389 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the chaos if the state arrests and tries everyone involved in any incident, regardless of the evidence.
Homer has a traffic accident and the other driver is killed.....put Homer on trial for murder and let the jury decide.
Homer not suggesting that, we are talking about a dead 17 year old kid at the hands of some over zealous neighborhood watchman. We're condoning vigilante justice with this verdict.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944390 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the type of response we have come to expect from Republicans. You've never been a party known for your respect of civil rights. Pretty much goes hand in hand with your stance on denying a woman's right to abortion.
I'm an extremely fiscally Conservative Constitutional Libertarian, you gay leftist retard. And I not only support the right to abortion (as long as we ramp up the Death Penalty at the same time), but I'd have come up out of my own pocket to cover your Mama's abortion (if it happened to be you)....
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944392 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never over for the race pimps.
Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked a black kid. Was he stalking any white kids that night?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944393 Jul 14, 2013
Obama seems much more able to deal with major issues like Trayvon Martin than with trivia like the economy, unemployment, Egypt, Afghanistan, etc.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944394 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well one is dead and the other is free to kill again. You do better when you focus. From now I insist you focus when you reply to any of my posts.
It should've NEVER went to a race baited witch hunting level to start with...and the results might've been different...heavy emphasis on MIGHT'VE-because FACTS are still FACTS, and speculation is NOT, repeat NOT--as in NO where NEAR---- Fact.

How many times have you seen me posts about twisted and warped, dark age, torch bearing, vile witch hunting tacTICS.

Nothing good EVER comes out of THOSE types of LoserTICS.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944395 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever learn to read or think for yourself? Something tells me you still live at home with your mommy.
OH tell him the truth, you are on drugs for the rest of your life, you and your husband who has the fake ticker. Old drugged up hippies from the 60's--now vegan senior citizens doing drugs for the rest of your miserable lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Deserve 49,537
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 20 min Retired SOF 45
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min LRS 177,412
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,658
who here likes pooping themself either in a dia... 1 hr poopforluck 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,380
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr J RULES 68,997
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE