Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944455 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
if it wasn't a civil rights trial then why is FOX acting like it is?
because for the FOXbots it was a civil rights trial. just wait until the DOJ brings charges against Zimmerman if you want proof of that.
THE DOJ has made ENOUGH MESSES in this nation Already. If were this kids mother....

http://www.victimsofcrime.org/docs/src/stalki...

Because I don't think EITHER one of them were "innocent"...and they were both Wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#944456 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you said last time, idiot. He tried and failed.
The Jury System stopped his corruption you support.
corrupt?

i'll take Black DOJ 'corruption' over White any day of the week.

it's very evident that you wouldn't, but FU anyway. you white folks all out of whack because white privilege is being threatened acting like you're supreme beings or something. it's no wonder your pundits keep saying that if the far right keeps ruling the day, the GOP will never rule again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944457 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see we are now stooping to the shit pile and getting nasty.
Typical liberal.
No, moron, my mommy died when I was a child and my father brought us up.
Jerk.
I suggest you go back and read the post to which I responded before playing innocent victim. You were the one who "stooped to the shit pile and got nasty. I just gave you a taste of your own medicine and you choked on it.

Can't remember what you posted?

Here it is hypocrite.

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you do a lot of drugs when you were young?

Typical Rethug: "Do as I say, not as I do"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944458 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Homo are in rare form yourself today, abdul. I think you should discussing eloping to kalifornia to tie the knot. I'll even foot the bill for the bouquet you toss (if you decide to be the "gal").
Wager with me whether or not Holder touches this civil rights filing or not? The case is a lose-lose for him, so I'm saying the answer is "no". Just TOO much evidence that Zimmerman associated with lots of blacks etc (including having an absolutely hottazz black intern on his team who emphatically stated GZ is NOT a racist).
There's another case GZ WILL win coming up too. That's the upcoming slamdunk against msn and nbc for editing and showing a fake edited version of his 911 call.
This is how the program portrayed a segment of that conversation:
Zimmerman: "This guy looks like hes up to no good. He looks black".
And here is how it actually went down:
Zimmerman: "This guy looks like hes up to no good. Or hes on drugs or something. Its raining and hes just walking around, looking about".
Dispatcher: "OK, and this guy is he black, white or Hispanic"?
Zimmerman: "He looks black".
Like I said; open & shut.....:-)
And the law should've said "We're on our way--please stay put until we arrive" ...UNLESS otherwise authorized to do anything else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944459 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an extremely fiscally Conservative Constitutional Libertarian, you gay leftist retard. And I not only support the right to abortion (as long as we ramp up the Death Penalty at the same time), but I'd have come up out of my own pocket to cover your Mama's abortion (if it happened to be you)....
I'll answer with one of Waxman's posts:

Typical libertarian.

You people always stoop to name calling and nastiness when you have nothing to offer in the way of intelligent response.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944460 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Martin should have kept on walking instead of turning to assault Zimmerman. Intead of leaving, Martin yacked on his Cell being a man with a tude.
A non-criminal/violent person simply would have left.
If Zimmerman didn't have to resort to deadly force to defend himself against Martin, resulting In the death of Martin, Martin would have been charged with Assault & Battery.
In this case the jury system worked, after the Obama/Holder InJustice Department abused their power.
The Azzhole-In-Chief has now angered millions of good people, Hispanics and non-blacks in general.
This was the Hope & Change jerk who extinguished Hope and changed things from OK to horrible.
America is in trouble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944461 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Resorting to offensive name calling just proves you've lost control of your faculties. Seems to be a habit with Republicans.
I never said Zimmerman was a racist. I don't believe he is. What I said was Republicans were just as guilty of making this case about race as the Democrats. That is a FACT.
Oh really, liberal scum?

You just finished saying I lived in my mothers cellar.

Now, you have the balls to say others are name calling and "They" have lost their faculties?

Look, here's a quarter. Go have rat gnaw that big melanoma sitting on your shoulder, moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944462 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer with one of Waxman's posts:
Typical libertarian.
You people always stoop to name calling and nastiness when you have nothing to offer in the way of intelligent response.
You started slinging the mud first, just like all you liberal lowlife morons do.

Now you whine.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944463 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think people on the left "want to take away guns" you're the "loon". Assault rifles are not "guns". Republicans don't want to keep abortion "legal", they want to end them altogether. Geez, you haven't even familiarized yourself with the GOP platform.
"THE SANCTITY AND DIGNITY OF HUMAN LIFE" by the GOP
Faithful to the "self-evident" truths enshrined in the Declaration of Independence, we assert the sanctity of human life and affirm that the unborn child has a fundamental individual right to life which CANNOT BE INFRINGED. We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment's protections apply to unborn children. We oppose using public revenues to promote or perform abortion or fund organizations which perform or advocate it and will not fund or subsidize health care which includes abortion coverage. We support the appointment of judges who respect traditional family values and the sanctity of innocent human life."
Nothing there about 20 "months" (sic). In fact, the GOP platform says the rights of the unborn "cannot be infringed". I suggest you check to see how many Republican states have tried to ban abortion through Life at Conception bills. You might start with one of your 2016 presidential hopefuls, Rand Paul.
I do find it amusing how you espouse nonsense with such conviction. Humorous indeed.
Need proof, Devinesque retard?

Democrat proposed...

M O R O N !!!

General Assembly

Proposed Bill No. 122

January Session, 2013

LCO No. 543

Referred to Committee on JUDICIARY

Introduced by:

SEN. MEYER, 12th Dist.

AN ACT CONCERNING RESTRICTIONS ON GUN USE.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives in General Assembly convened:

That the general statutes be amended to establish a class C felony offense, except for certain military and law enforcement personnel and certain gun clubs, for (1) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate, transport, possess or use any gun except one made to fire a single round,(2) any person to fire a gun containing more than a single round,(3) any person or organization to receive from another state, territory or country a gun made to fire multiple rounds, or (4) any person or organization to purchase, sell, donate or possess a magazine or clip capable of holding more than one round.

Statement of Purpose:

To reduce the use of guns for criminal purposes.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/TOB/S/2013SB-00122...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944464 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
another dittohead.
so is that bs post just a 'joke'?
What's wrong airhead? Can't find any propaganda to copy & paste?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944465 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
If Zimmerman just goes home no one dies, end of story.
If Trayvon doesn't get his ass kicked out of school, nobody dies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944466 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
corrupt?
i'll take Black DOJ 'corruption' over White any day of the week.
it's very evident that you wouldn't, but FU anyway. you white folks all out of whack because white privilege is being threatened acting like you're supreme beings or something. it's no wonder your pundits keep saying that if the far right keeps ruling the day, the GOP will never rule again.
Oh, so you admit now you are a "NEGRO" as Democrat Harry Reid calls you?

A racist calling people "white folks"?

Baaawwaahhh!!!

Are you a "Light Skinned NEGRO"

with "No NEGRO Dialect"???

Baawwaahhh!!!

You are a tool and a fool, racist.

"Harry Reid 'Negro' Comment: Reid Apologizes For 'No Negro Dialect' Comment"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/09/harr...

I think of people that happen to have black skin as "people that have black skin" - people.

You on the other hand support racism.

Nice!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944467 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Earth to Libtard:
What is "self-defense"?
You frikkin moron!!!!!!
Really dude, the jury made a statement that Trayvon Martin initiated the violence?? Please show me exactly where they came to that conclusion.

News flash for the dim witted

They found Zimmerman innocent of 2nd degree murder.

Fact is we have no idea of what happened and who initiated what. In case your brain housing group missed it, Zimmerman didn't take the stand and that means he DIDN'T testify as to what happened.

We don't know if Zimmerman or Martin threw the first punch or initiated the violence. At one point the jury was convinced that Zimmerman was in fear of his life, that is the conclusion/OPINION of the jury. It is not a statement as to their opinion of who initiated the violence.

oh and BTW Juries have been known to get it wrong every once in a while.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944468 Jul 14, 2013
Chicago needs a Neighborhood Watch to stop gang violence, unarmed of course.

The cops obviously promote thinning of the herd, no harm (to them), no foul.

Anybody wanna volunteer?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944469 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Are you back already from your drunken week-end bender?:-D When is FoxNews going to investigate the gun lobby and N.R.A.--the main money and power behind Zimmerman's defense lawyers-- that got the discussion of Stand Your Ground laws buried throughout the onrush of the trial proceedings. Repeal Stand Your Ground and make it less likely that more tragedies like the killing of Traymon Martin will occur. Support Your Local Police ;not vigilantes.
If more Saint Trayvon shootings occur, we can all breathe a little easier at night and not just inside of gated communities.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944470 Jul 14, 2013
Grampy wrote:
Where's lily boca raton? What's on her looting wish list; electronics, pharmaceuticals, or liquor? Will she join the wilding masses or just send out her old man with her wish list?
She's got a shopping cart she stole off the Target parking lot and wears a hoodie when she "shops" neighborhoods.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944471 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree Zimmerman when too far. He was the instigator to the entire event.
Be aware though, that is just the opinion of a fair and law abiding type citizen.

As in obeying them-including ones like No loitering, No trespassing on others anything, no defacing others anyone or anything...all that kind of stuff-INCLUDING AND especially, NO Violence or intentional malice against others.

And that includes peoples right to protect themselves, their homes and belongings, and their loved ones especially.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944472 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
and you do you best to protect the criminals who endanger innocent people.
The COPS lost it and should have been punished, but you only see your side of things, as is your tendency as a Democrat to be a closed minded loon.
You on the left want to take away guns, and when you enact laws to restrict guns, you defend it saying you are still honoring the second amendment. "It wasn't mean for...blah, blah, blah"
Yet, when someone want to keep abortion "legal" and simply make it harder to get one after 20 months, you call that "denying rights".
You really are a severe hypocrite "USAhatersince1680".
At least you are not whining any longer that the verdict didn't come yet. That's good.
Dude, if a woman is still pregnant after 20 MONTHS, maybe she should consider an abortion, unless of course we are talking elephants.

BTW what is it with conservatives, why are you only capable of binary logic (1 or 0) either this or that, nothing in between.

I'm a liberal, served 6 1/2 yrs in the Corps and am an avid gun owner. I own an M1 Garand, K98 Mauser,'03 Springfield and others.

Some on the left are for complete gun control and want to outlaw them.
Others want to outlaw handguns.
others want to outlaw semi-automatic military weapons.

and others like myself want to require back ground checks and manditory safety classes before you can purchase a weapon.

It is not all black and white dude, well except for conservatives I guess. Maybe you guys can't process more than two diametrically opposed thoughts at once.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944473 Jul 14, 2013
Funny how the people supporting Obama here are so racist. I had no idea how sick they are.

This Zimmerman case has been an eye opener of how the Democrat use black people and I'm really disappointed in how racist the black people here are.

When I was a kid and visiting relatives in the south, I was outraged by white people disrespecting black people.

Now I have seen Democrats and black people be far nastier than the southerners.

I hope it's just the fact that there are sick Obama people with no lives here.

A sad day for Americans.

So much hate and venom.

I sure am glad I grew up and switched from the Democrat Party to become a Libertarian. Republicans are much better than Democrats, but I think Republicans should be more Anti-Democrat.

Now, all of you Democrat Racists just keep spewing your hate.

Bottom line from the Zimmerman Trial.

The system worked.

You Democrat/Obama supporting caveman with your pitchforks, caveman clubs & fire sticks were proven:

W R O N G.

Morons.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944474 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Negroes trying to get each other wee weed up across the country. O'bama's Chicago will be marching today.(Press conference from the black Pimps @ 3:00 PM). The liberals and blacks are asking why O'bama is not commenting now--they are begging for O'bama to say something. Where is O'bama on this? where oh where is the black leader? Where is O'bama?
The Magic Negro is busy hosting another Racist Pig Barbeque for the New Black Panthers.

They're discussing more white-intimidation strategies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
Abby 10-30 13 min edogxxx 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min RACE 98,568
Amy 10-31 28 min RACE 3
Abby 10-31 33 min loose cannon 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min Cheftell 68,686
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Religionthebiglie 50,787
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 179,685

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]