Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944474 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Negroes trying to get each other wee weed up across the country. O'bama's Chicago will be marching today.(Press conference from the black Pimps @ 3:00 PM). The liberals and blacks are asking why O'bama is not commenting now--they are begging for O'bama to say something. Where is O'bama on this? where oh where is the black leader? Where is O'bama?
The Magic Negro is busy hosting another Racist Pig Barbeque for the New Black Panthers.

They're discussing more white-intimidation strategies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944475 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree Zimmerman when too far. He was the instigator to the entire event.
Respectfully, that is where you are wrong. Zimmerman did not instigate anything.

"Instigate": To urge on; goad; To stir up; foment.

Zimmerman "initiated" the chain of events but that is, in no way, the same as "instigating" the conflict.

You are basing your "opinions" on emotion not the facts as presented in court. Yes, Trayvon was an innocent black kid when the chain of events was put in place but it didn't end up that way. In fact, it appears from the evidence presented that the tragic outcome came about when Trayvon "initiated" a fight. That is where the evidence led us. A verdict isn't wrong just because it doesn't support your "opinion" of events. You need to accept it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944476 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was a relatively quite night. No arrests that I know of...other than the teenager who was arrested for his "mass homicide" tweet. Guess you weren't able to sit in front of the TV and self-gratify yourself like an arsonist at the scene of his crime.
Black Hollowood is seething with racial hate and we should expect some violence from there and the Rap Thugs soon.

FBI statistics bear this out.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

United States

#944477 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
T in his own neighborhood.
Z out for blood.
(Armed racist coward pusscceee just like Republicans!)
People cried for JFK, MLK AND RFK.....
People cried for T.
No one will cry for Z the cop wanna be idiot coward. Money got him off. NRA? GOP? TURDS?
What's really sad is that if the liberal media hadn't of feed you the lie that zimmermann was white , you racist blowhards wouldn't have been concerned with this case at all.it would have just been another back page story of ethnic crime.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944478 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid also pushing for federal civil rights charges.
Anything to create a diversion from the collapse of ObamaKKKare.
What is it with democrats anyway? They can't seem to keep their noses out of other people's business when their own business stinks so bad we have to hold ours.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944479 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Funny how
So much hate and venom.
Morons.
maybe you should go back and read some of your own posts, talk about hate and venom.

heck, just the way you ended your post speaks volumes.

POT MEET KETTLE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944480 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The American Thinker"? It is described as "a conservative online magazine." I suggest you broaden your source of the news. I'll take the word of the former police chief over a biased conservative blogger anyday.
Truth hurts and so you have sworn to live a pain-free life.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944481 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Justice Department has a "mandated mission" to keep the peace. Period. They are not taking sides when they attend a protest or assist police in deployment to keep the peace at rallies. Every expense listed by "Americanthinker" was completely legitimate and necessary under the circumstances.
You need to broaden your horizons.
When the Magic Negro earlier sent brotha Eric Racist Holder down to Sanford did the High-Priced Hoodie meet with all parties involved? IOWs, did he meet with Zimmerman and his family and friends? Or did he just hold hands, slap backs and praise Little Alvin Sharpton and Jesse Extortionaire Jackson?

The bass turd shared microphones with these poverty pimps and praised their efforts for stirring up racial hatred down there.

Get real. The DOJ was used by America's Poverty-Pimp-In-Chief to promote racial hatred using taxpayer money to do it.

America is in trouble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944482 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Buttttt phagggg!
Fox said they are under no obligation to report the truth. Remember?
Z ain't getting a dime, you slime!
Z a fffccckkkingg coward profiler puussscceeee!
Remember: GOP: GAY OLD PHAGGGS!
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944483 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Azzhole-In-Chief has now angered millions of good people, Hispanics and non-blacks in general.
This was the Hope & Change jerk who extinguished Hope and changed things from OK to horrible.
America is in trouble.
OK, what did Senate Majority Leader Democrat Harry Reid's moronic Jive-ass punk nobody respects "light skinned N E G R O" say?

Obama is an idiot. Just a jive-ass punk community organizer, so I don't expect from that moron.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944484 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is against my belief system. Whydon't you come & so it for me? I'll even meet you half way!
You've already committed suicide of the intellect. The rest of your body is just being dragged along like an urban hit-and-run.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#944485 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
another dittohead.
so is that bs post just a 'joke'?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944486 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
If Zimmerman just goes home no one dies, end of story.
You need to put yourself in his shoes. Zimmerman did what any concerned neighbor would do...tried to keep an eye on Trayvon until the police arrived. It doesn't matter that Trayvon was innocent. That fact would have revealed itself as soon as the police contacted him. For Zimmerman to go home would have meant letting a possible burglar escape apprehension. I think most people who care about their neighborhood would have done the same thing. What happened that night is a tragedy for both Zimmerman and Martin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944487 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe you should go back and read some of your own posts, talk about hate and venom.
POT MEET KETTLE
Sorry. This is an Airhead free day. You can speak tomorrow, Airhead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#944488 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
POT MEET KETTLE

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#944489 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll answer with one of Waxman's posts:
Oh, I see we are now stooping to the shit pile and getting nasty.
Typical libertarian.
You people always stoop to name calling and nastiness when you have nothing to offer in the way of intelligent response.
I like pictures:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944490 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Zimmerman Jury Failed Us
Straight Up: The racism that resides at America's core has led to the continual dehumanization of blacks.
America is racist at its core. I used to doubt this simplistic claim. Today I cannot. The murder of Trayvon Martin demands total, simple, honesty. A jury in Florida failed us. We have not seen a moral failure this grave since a similarly all-white jury in Simi Valley, Calif., in 1992 acquitted the four LAPD officers who beat Rodney King.
Writing in the same year as that ill-fated verdict, the distinguished civil rights lawyer Derrick Bell declared that "racism is an integral, permanent and indestructible component of this society." In most circumstances, I treat this declaration as a foil: a claim to be slowly picked apart as, at best, too easy and, at worst, deeply unfair and wrong. Not today.
The most elemental facts of this case will never change. A teenager went out to buy Skittles and iced tea. At some point, he was confronted by a man with a gun who killed him. There is no universe I understand where this can be declared a noncriminal act. Not in a sane, just and racism-free universe.
There is only one universe in which such a judgment can happen. It is the same universe in which jurors can watch slow-motion video of four armed police officers beating a man and conclude that the man being beaten dictated everything that happened.
....The path ahead is not an easy one. Trayvon's killing demands justice. The need to bear witness here is clear. A decision that is the living embodiment of racism in our body politic happened, even if not a single member of that jury understood themselves as acting in such a way (I'm quite sure they didn't). That is the power of cultural racism: When it is this deeply embedded in our basic cultural toolkit, it need not be named or even consciously embraced to work its ill effects.
Lots of us are disappointed and angry right now. Seething bitterness, however, is not a solution, nor is violence or striking out. The way forward is one of hard work on social and political organizing, as well as of forcing honest and painful discussions, and a passionate insistence on change and justice. This country still has a serious problem with racism. Let's stop pretending this isn't case or that it is all somehow healing itself. The second murder of Trayvon Martin compels this conclusion.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-zimmerman-ju...
When you got brainwashed, it was done under the pretense of an urban dunking baptism in the sewer. Letz go dowoon to da ribba! Praise Jeebus, brotha.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944491 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with democrats anyway? They can't seem to keep their noses out of other people's business when their own business stinks so bad we have to hold ours.
Democrat need to gin up hate to survive.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944492 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put yourself in his shoes. Zimmerman did what any concerned neighbor would do...tried to keep an eye on Trayvon until the police arrived. It doesn't matter that Trayvon was innocent. That fact would have revealed itself as soon as the police contacted him. For Zimmerman to go home would have meant letting a possible burglar escape apprehension. I think most people who care about their neighborhood would have done the same thing. What happened that night is a tragedy for both Zimmerman and Martin.
Bawwaaahhh!!!!!

Obviously a leader here!

Bawwwaahhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944494 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is where your involuntaryracist kicks in. Since when is interrogating the victim the right thing to do? Scrutinizing, saying what he should've done. Since you don't know because, you've never been stalked, followed, & chased. Chances are Trayvon stopped & stood his ground because, running makes you tired &, one can defend himself when tired. Like I've said, there's going to be alot of non criminal offenses now. You've just told criminals that, it's legal to stalk, follow, & case houses in broad daylight. After all, it's not a crime right? The thought that someone can cause another to rightfully fear for ones life, then kill said person &, claim you fear for your life is ridiculous! & you should be ashamed for being grown & thinking that way. Cool with me tho, I know how to play that game too!
This is where your imagination runs wild. An adult would have stopped in their tracks and asked even if agitated "why are you following me??" A scared teenager would try and get away from that person as fast as possible even if they were innocent.

Not too many adults or teenagers would take the first punch, overtake that person and start beating them as a first reaction. An immature young man with a chip on his shoulder might, however.

That wouldn't be you too, would it?

We will never know what would have happened if Martin had explained what he was doing there and Zimmerman explained why he was following him. Unfortunately.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min Grau 68,767
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,426
last post wins! (Apr '13) 26 min Hatti_Hollerand 387
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 27 min boundary painter 1,322
Ask Amy 11-23 32 min boundary painter 2
Abby 11-23 37 min boundary painter 2
The Brown family are good christian Godly peopl... 38 min USAToday News 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 180,634
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:47 am PST

ESPN 7:47AM
RG III faces hook if ineffective, sources say