Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944306 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with the opinion.
and maybe you can explain to us why some conservatives seem to be on an 'We're not racist, everyone else is!' kick?
kinda like how every bad thing that happened during Bush has somehow become the fault of democrats? even the Iraq 'war', which no one is buying beyond 3 million FOXbots.
The audacity of the conservative hypocrisy can at times leave you speechless. The fact that they think everyone else is as ignorant as they are once again speaks to the failure of natural selection.
Thank you in advance sonicmoron--I know you want us to be as informed as a Foxbot like you.

Even though it's rather obvious you are a loser, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944307 Jul 14, 2013
I have to note that "real dumb" and "poop" are silent. They predicted that Zimmerman would be found guilty. Now they are strangely silent. I wonder why?
Peace

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944308 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll grant you they went more than a little overboard in the arrest, but rodney king deserved to be beaten down just for using his vehicle as a deadly weapon and threatening many innocent people's lives.
I also saw the shooting of the dog, and that officer was a puscee bitch phag for opening fire. However, the main cause of that whole problem was the the loser, rabble-rousing negro owner of the dog. He should be horsewhipped in the street for causing the death of that poor pup (and he is as useless a POS as rodney king was).....:-)
one mo thing, just so I understand you correctly

All drunk drivers be beaten down repeatively by upwards to 20 police officers?

Does that include female drunk drivers?
Teenage kids?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944309 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As the police chief queried, "How did we get to this point?" I have to wonder if the actions of these two young men had anything to do with the Zimmerman/Martin case.
I'm going to be in Chicago next month and, believe me, I won't be doing any walking in the west and south sides of the city.
You can walk any where in a burka-no one wants to touch them. Besides every area of Chicago has experienced murders, it isn't just the west or the sout side, you are an idiot if you think it is.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944310 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with the opinion.
and maybe you can explain to us why some conservatives seem to be on an 'We're not racist, everyone else is!' kick?
kinda like how every bad thing that happened during Bush has somehow become the fault of democrats? even the Iraq 'war', which no one is buying beyond 3 million FOXbots.
The audacity of the conservative hypocrisy can at times leave you speechless. The fact that they think everyone else is as ignorant as they are once again speaks to the failure of natural selection.
All 'groups' have racist segments...PERIOD.
...and no one is in ANY hurry to clean it up...

Dems voted YES! on Iraq!....

Anyone who spends most of their life on and trying to obtain fwee schit is ignorant....

Or lazy.....or disabled, which in their case I support 'fwee' stuff....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944311 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Texas is no place for old women(or young) after taking away their reproductive freedom and now Florida is no place to become a victim. We are running out of states in the South where we can live in peace under the United States Constitution.
It has nothing to do with reproducing you moron. It has to do with senseless murder of babies.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944312 Jul 14, 2013
CORRECTION-
LIMIITED FWEE STUFF....

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944313 Jul 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist
Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.
FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...
It's the culture..
just bbecasue people say Zimmerman isn't a racists, doesn't mean he isn't prejudice.

My guess is that Trayvon's race had little to do with Zimmerman's actions. Rather it was Trayvon's age and appearance that led to the confrontation. The hoodie and hip-hop style clothing.

Fact is Martin was not engaged in any illegal activity. Zimmerman even made a remark about punks getting away with things. Martin got killed not for engaging in any illegal activity but for looking suspicious.

From Martin's point of view, this overweight man is following him in a car, then he gets out of the car and starts following him on foot. We don't know what transpired, we do know Zimmerman's state of mind though as witnessed in the 911 call.
Zimmerman took the law into his own hands.
At the time of the shooting, could immerman have been fearful of his life? Yes.
But who initiated the attack? We don't know
Was Trayvon engaged in any illegal activity? No
We do know that if Zimmerman had not gone all vigilantee, Trayvon would still be alive.
You can't start a fight and then claim self-defense when you start losing.
proud2bwhite

Phoenix, AZ

#944314 Jul 14, 2013
current leadersux wrote:
<quoted text>Name one flipping thing our govt. runs suffeciently , just one , we are waiting , come on you can do it name one .
vacation and entertainment planning...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944315 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
just bbecasue people say Zimmerman isn't a racists, doesn't mean he isn't prejudice.
My guess is that Trayvon's race had little to do with Zimmerman's actions. Rather it was Trayvon's age and appearance that led to the confrontation. The hoodie and hip-hop style clothing.
Fact is Martin was not engaged in any illegal activity. Zimmerman even made a remark about punks getting away with things. Martin got killed not for engaging in any illegal activity but for looking suspicious.
From Martin's point of view, this overweight man is following him in a car, then he gets out of the car and starts following him on foot. We don't know what transpired, we do know Zimmerman's state of mind though as witnessed in the 911 call.
We do know that if Zimmerman had not gone all vigilantee, Trayvon would still be alive.
Florida State attorney's office employee has been fired after testifying about concerns that prosecutors didn't turn over photos and text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone to the defense in George Zimmerman's murder case.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/13/3498689...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944316 Jul 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida State attorney's office employee has been fired after testifying about concerns that prosecutors didn't turn over photos and text messages from Trayvon Martin's cellphone to the defense in George Zimmerman's murder case.
On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/13/3498689...
It's the culture..
More here...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/whist...

I'm looking forward the prosecutor getting fire and arrested for this.

These corrupt people on the left all belong in jail. Holder & Obama included.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944317 Jul 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
I have to note that "real dumb" and "poop" are silent. They predicted that Zimmerman would be found guilty. Now they are strangely silent. I wonder why?
Peace
Dumb Dave & Grey Boast are usually wrong about everything they post. They are probably going to a protest rally to cement their ignorance status.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944318 Jul 14, 2013
That's exactly what this means.

Armed cowards can start a fist fight then shoot you and claim self defense.

He stalked the kid. Was armed. Killed the kid.

Why didn't Z just yell to T: I am neighborhood watch. I am armed with a gun! Police are on the way.

T would have said: I live here.

No fight, no death.

It looks like entrapment by Z. By design. He wanted blood for all those that got away with it? But T was just a kid that lived there!

Horrible precedent.

It is leading to a society where no one will ever speak to anyone. If someone honks at me. I don't even look at them anymore. They are all armed!

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944320 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Why didn't Z just yell to T: I am neighborhood watch. I am armed with a gun! Police are on the way.
No fight, no death.
It looks like entrapment by Z. By design. He wanted blood for all those that got away with it? But T was just a kid that lived there!
Horrible precedent.
It is leading to a society where no one will ever speak to anyone. If someone honks at me. I don't even look at them anymore. They are all armed!
<quoted text>
So you, in all your foolishness are making assumptions even though you are not one of the jurors.

You live in Lala Land, idiot.

Martin would be alive if he didn't initiate the violence. That is what the jury found, you moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944321 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
No fight, no death.
Horrible precedent.
<quoted text>
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944322 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
No fight, no death.
Horrible precedent.
<quoted text>
The four to six Democrat women jurors disagree with you.

It's a good thing Zimmerman had a gun to protect himself.

Thanks to Obama, more people now carry.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#944323 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
we must have saw different videos. In the one I saw, the man arrested was simply asking why in a predominately black neighbor hood, there were no black officers present. He was video taping the event, which BTW is completely legal. I don't know what the police said to him, but he put his dog in the car, then put his hands behind his head and turned around.
What did he do to warrent an arrest? I didn't see any action that looked illegal. The police are servants of the public, the man arrested is part of the public. Techically speaking, the police work for him. If he had a question, they should answer it. However, all too often, the police seem to forget who they work for.
He'd had a history of arrests for interfering with police officers, had filed civil suits against them in the past, as well as a long history of personal arrests. He stopped to start trouble with his dog, and that's what got the poor pup killed. Like I said the cop was a pssyfckphag, but the negro should be horsewhipped for acting the fool and getting his dog killed....
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#944324 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
one mo thing, just so I understand you correctly
All drunk drivers be beaten down repeatively by upwards to 20 police officers?
Does that include female drunk drivers?
Teenage kids?
Rodney King led the policeman that beat him on a high-speed chase, endangering many innocent people. He didnt just pull over and get clubbed. He had a beating coming, and so does anyone else that doesnt obey police orders and endangers other people....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944325 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had used his voice instead of his fists to express frustration after confronting the person who - wrongly or rightly - believed he looked suspicious, it could have ended much differently.
When one is wrongly misjudged, violence is never the first reaction to resolve it.
Surely, you agree.
Of course! So, it tool Trayvon Martin dying of a gunshot to convince you of the need for gun control . You're making sense now.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944326 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit this whole civil rights violation talk is nonsense. It's not like the Rodney King incident where there was an abuse of power "under the color of authority". It's ridiculous. The trial is over. It should end there.
The lifestyle of crooks and the infamous is what leads to these episodes in the first place. King, Martin and countless others choose the road to destruction. They habitually destroy other people's lives on the way to destroying their own.
In America, one is born with civil rights, but when you seize the rights of others, you inevitably pay the boatman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min southern Illinois... 50,039
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 47,005
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]