Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944380 Jul 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I see things a little differently Homer?
I don't think so.
NEITHER one was "Innocent" and BOTH had the same amount of "right" to be where they were...in the WRONG places at the WRONG time.
If some one crossed the BOUNDRIES of COMMON SENSE and jumped me on a dark rainy night, threatening my safety and well being---while others watching the whole thing were hollering out to KNOCK IT OFF....
Just the FACTS Homer.
People have a right to PROTECT themselves as well Homer-in their own neighborhoods especially.
Yeah well one is dead and the other is free to kill again. You do better when you focus. From now I insist you focus when you reply to any of my posts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944381 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
The jury that heard all the evidence disagrees with Homer, deciding Martin was the aggressor and Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944382 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
No the jury didn't find Traayvon Martin initiated the violence, in fact he wasn't even on trial.
The jury found Zimmerman innocent of man slaughter and 2nd degree murder.
Seriously dude, you are the last person who should be calling someone an idiot.
Earth to Libtard:

What is "self-defense"?

You frikkin moron!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944383 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You need to rethink your life, somewhere you took a serious wrong turn.
IGNORANCE is expecting ALL the world likes PEAS-just because YOU do.
And that is BULLCHIT.
So eat your peas in peace but STFU witch hunting about anyone elses PEROSONAL choices of likes or dislikes-so long as they are not harming OTHERS.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944384 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Think of the chaos if the state arrests and tries everyone involved in any incident, regardless of the evidence.

Homer has a traffic accident and the other driver is killed.....put Homer on trial for murder and let the jury decide.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944385 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now. You don't think Republicans made this an issue of race with all their statistics and posts about crimes committed by blacks and blacks in general? Get real.
If robbers ever broke into your trailer and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you idiot.

It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right yoou dumbass.

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist
Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.

FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944386 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever learn to read or think for yourself? Something tells me you still live at home with your mommy.
Oh, I see we are now stooping to the shit pile and getting nasty.

Typical liberal.

No, moron, my mommy died when I was a child and my father brought us up.

Jerk.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944387 Jul 14, 2013
edit : cracka- a racist, bigoted DERAGATORY INSULT.
Because Racism AND RACE BAITING SUCKS-No matter WHERE it shows itself!
I told you to focus.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944388 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
racist heads explode....
Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) said George Zimmerman may have been acquitted of murder and manslaughter charges, but 'this isn't over with," and the Justice Department will likely look at the case.
"I support the system. I'll accept the verdict," he said on "Meet the Press" Sunday. ""I think the Justice Department's going to take a look at this. This isn't over with, and I think that's good, it's our system."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/r...
if you didn't see that coming then you were one of the 3 million who believed Dick Morris.
It's never over for the race pimps.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944389 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Think of the chaos if the state arrests and tries everyone involved in any incident, regardless of the evidence.
Homer has a traffic accident and the other driver is killed.....put Homer on trial for murder and let the jury decide.
Homer not suggesting that, we are talking about a dead 17 year old kid at the hands of some over zealous neighborhood watchman. We're condoning vigilante justice with this verdict.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944390 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the type of response we have come to expect from Republicans. You've never been a party known for your respect of civil rights. Pretty much goes hand in hand with your stance on denying a woman's right to abortion.
I'm an extremely fiscally Conservative Constitutional Libertarian, you gay leftist retard. And I not only support the right to abortion (as long as we ramp up the Death Penalty at the same time), but I'd have come up out of my own pocket to cover your Mama's abortion (if it happened to be you)....
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944392 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's never over for the race pimps.
Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked a black kid. Was he stalking any white kids that night?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944393 Jul 14, 2013
Obama seems much more able to deal with major issues like Trayvon Martin than with trivia like the economy, unemployment, Egypt, Afghanistan, etc.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#944394 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah well one is dead and the other is free to kill again. You do better when you focus. From now I insist you focus when you reply to any of my posts.
It should've NEVER went to a race baited witch hunting level to start with...and the results might've been different...heavy emphasis on MIGHT'VE-because FACTS are still FACTS, and speculation is NOT, repeat NOT--as in NO where NEAR---- Fact.

How many times have you seen me posts about twisted and warped, dark age, torch bearing, vile witch hunting tacTICS.

Nothing good EVER comes out of THOSE types of LoserTICS.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944395 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever learn to read or think for yourself? Something tells me you still live at home with your mommy.
OH tell him the truth, you are on drugs for the rest of your life, you and your husband who has the fake ticker. Old drugged up hippies from the 60's--now vegan senior citizens doing drugs for the rest of your miserable lives.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944396 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
IGNORANCE is expecting ALL the world likes PEAS-just because YOU do.
And that is BULLCHIT.
So eat your peas in peace but STFU witch hunting about anyone elses PEROSONAL choices of likes or dislikes-so long as they are not harming OTHERS.
Homer made no mention of all the witch hunts currently underway way by the Republicans/Fox News. Please try and focus.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944397 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Knock yourself out with the federal charges.
Good for Republicans in 2014.
especially since O'bama rahm a ding dong is going to push gun control for the 'legacy' of Trayvon Martin. I don't understand how a 17 year old drugged up thug has a marvelous legacy or one at all for that matter.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944398 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer not suggesting that, we are talking about a dead 17 year old kid at the hands of some over zealous neighborhood watchman. We're condoning vigilante justice with this verdict.
How about a dead 17-year old driver at the hands of a pasty old fart hurrying home for his Twinkies?

Like "Bonfire of the Vanities"

No justice, no peace!

The jury decided that Zimmerman was defending himself against an assault by a taller and stronger man.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944399 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked a black kid. Was he stalking any white kids that night?
Were there any white kids in hoodies searching for homes to loot?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944400 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury that heard all the evidence disagrees with Homer, deciding Martin was the aggressor and Zimmerman had the right to defend himself.
The libatrds are all in denial.

For months now, the Ministry of Propaganda (liberal lamestream media they worship) has been telling them Hoodie was just an "innocent teen" and Zimmerman was a wanna be COP/racist (heck - MSNBC doctored audio!). Their Messiah Obama, The Divider & Chief (creep) even said Hoodie could look like his son (or some bullshit like that).

Now that the facts come out/finding by the jurors, the liberal sheep are all beside themselves, wondering what happened, never once realizing they have been used as pawns by the dividers & race baiting left in power that use these morons & useful idiots.

We have quite a few of them here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min Jonah1 51,295
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 1 hr reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 1 hr Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Osmius 49,349
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM