Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Sooooo

Seattle, WA

#944217 Jul 14, 2013
tea baggers, WHERE ARE THE RIOTS? You predicted riots. We heard it again and again from you on this page. You know, the riots that "those people" will inevitably engage in because that's "how they are?" But yeah, this was never about race, right?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944218 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paaaaa leeeeeezs!
What a crock!
Providing housing and food for poor people is not racism.
Red states: cut jobless benefits this year! Cut Medicaid! Cut food stamps!
Now that is pitiful. In 2013.
A war on the poor and middle class.
Plus the women they wage war on. In 2013!
REPUBLICANS ALL PUUCCEESSS! ALL THE TIME.
hey y'all.......move to a red state: they think it's always 1799.
Say a prayer for T and Z. It's just a ffcckkkked up situation. A sad time in America. We are all Americans. We may not agree on everything. But fccckkkkk. Guns at the ready leads to death so easily. Why is life so cheap in our country? Gun rights? Guns wrong?
GOP: GIANT OLD PUSSSSSCCCEEES!
Not allowing blacks to assimilate into society is racism. Locking them up in projects is racism. Conducting experiments on blacks is racism. All done by liberal commie democrats. GFY the democrats approve of that also. When are black people going to stand up to democrats and ask...why are we the only ones that continually vote for democrats and are the only sector of the population still in poverty after trillions and trillions of dollars have been thrown at us?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944219 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You look so stupid everyday.
The KKK is not a democratic club.
Not one democrat believes in racism.
Come on: give it a rest spammmmer!
Republicans all frauds, you know it.
Now change that diaper fudge pants!
You stink!
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot...

Back In The Stirrups Again Ruthie...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944221 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is against my belief system. Whydon't you come & so it for me? I'll even meet you half way!
Jesse, Race Cop Al Sharpton wrote the book "Rioting For Fun And Profit" and made Millions off the back of blacks and the dumb Negro bought it.

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944222 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paaaaa leeeeeezs!
What a crock!
Providing housing and food for poor people is not racism.
Red states: cut jobless benefits this year! Cut Medicaid! Cut food stamps!
Now that is pitiful. In 2013.
A war on the poor and middle class.
Plus the women they wage war on. In 2013!
REPUBLICANS ALL PUUCCEESSS! ALL THE TIME.
hey y'all.......move to a red state: they think it's always 1799.
Say a prayer for T and Z. It's just a ffcckkkked up situation. A sad time in America. We are all Americans. We may not agree on everything. But fccckkkkk. Guns at the ready leads to death so easily. Why is life so cheap in our country? Gun rights? Guns wrong?
GOP: GIANT OLD PUSSSSSCCCEEES!
I love it here in Az, lil ruthie! I am looking out my window into thousands of acres of empty uplands desert, not a human in sight. Now THAT is what I call nirvana. Cmon out sometime and we will have a pig roast (you are the guest of honor).....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#944223 Jul 14, 2013
Why the Zimmerman Jury Failed Us

Straight Up: The racism that resides at America's core has led to the continual dehumanization of blacks.

America is racist at its core. I used to doubt this simplistic claim. Today I cannot. The murder of Trayvon Martin demands total, simple, honesty. A jury in Florida failed us. We have not seen a moral failure this grave since a similarly all-white jury in Simi Valley, Calif., in 1992 acquitted the four LAPD officers who beat Rodney King.

Writing in the same year as that ill-fated verdict, the distinguished civil rights lawyer Derrick Bell declared that "racism is an integral, permanent and indestructible component of this society." In most circumstances, I treat this declaration as a foil: a claim to be slowly picked apart as, at best, too easy and, at worst, deeply unfair and wrong. Not today.

The most elemental facts of this case will never change. A teenager went out to buy Skittles and iced tea. At some point, he was confronted by a man with a gun who killed him. There is no universe I understand where this can be declared a noncriminal act. Not in a sane, just and racism-free universe.

There is only one universe in which such a judgment can happen. It is the same universe in which jurors can watch slow-motion video of four armed police officers beating a man and conclude that the man being beaten dictated everything that happened.

....The path ahead is not an easy one. Trayvon's killing demands justice. The need to bear witness here is clear. A decision that is the living embodiment of racism in our body politic happened, even if not a single member of that jury understood themselves as acting in such a way (I'm quite sure they didn't). That is the power of cultural racism: When it is this deeply embedded in our basic cultural toolkit, it need not be named or even consciously embraced to work its ill effects.

Lots of us are disappointed and angry right now. Seething bitterness, however, is not a solution, nor is violence or striking out. The way forward is one of hard work on social and political organizing, as well as of forcing honest and painful discussions, and a passionate insistence on change and justice. This country still has a serious problem with racism. Let's stop pretending this isn't case or that it is all somehow healing itself. The second murder of Trayvon Martin compels this conclusion.

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-zimmerman-ju...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944224 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Not allowing blacks to assimilate into society is racism. Locking them up in projects is racism. Conducting experiments on blacks is racism. All done by liberal commie democrats. GFY the democrats approve of that also. When are black people going to stand up to democrats and ask...why are we the only ones that continually vote for democrats and are the only sector of the population still in poverty after trillions and trillions of dollars have been thrown at us?
More whites in subsidy housing and on food stamps than any race!

Military families:$100 million a year in food stamps!

Republicans war on the poor hurts every race!

Trillions for the poor?

No miser: trillions for Iraq destruction, all borrowed by Republicans.

Not a peep from the wingers?

$6 TRILLION "ALL IN"

WARS!

BUSH WARS.

latest figures!

$6 trillion: all borrowed.

And the puucccee Republicans lost both wars!

Incredible!

What a waste: that and no defense put up on 9/11?

Thanks GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUUCCCEEE CLUB!!

Wow! President Gore: no 9/11?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944225 Jul 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; he may have been found not guilty, but he is not innocent of murder and he'll have to live with that fact the rest of his life.
I hope he has to pay for it out of his paycheck for life.
Murder is unlawful. A court of law determined that Zimmerman did nothing unlawful. You are the one who will have to learn to live with that verdict for the rest of your life.

I suggest you listen to this interview with George's brother Robert. You may learn a thing or two about how Zimmerman feels about taking a life.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/14/r...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944226 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Straight Up: The racism that resides at America's core has led to the continual dehumanization of blacks.
America is racist at its core. I used to doubt this simplistic claim. Today I cannot. The murder of Trayvon Martin demands total, simple, honesty. A jury in Florida failed us. We have not seen a moral failure this grave since a similarly all-white jury in Simi Valley, Calif., in 1992 acquitted the four LAPD officers who beat Rodney King.
Writing in the same year as that ill-fated verdict, the distinguished civil rights lawyer Derrick Bell declared that "racism is an integral, permanent and indestructible component of this society." In most circumstances, I treat this declaration as a foil: a claim to be slowly picked apart as, at best, too easy and, at worst, deeply unfair and wrong. Not today.
The most elemental facts of this case will never change. A teenager went out to buy Skittles and iced tea. At some point, he was confronted by a man with a gun who killed him. There is no universe I understand where this can be declared a noncriminal act. Not in a sane, just and racism-free universe.
There is only one universe in which such a judgment can happen. It is the same universe in which jurors can watch slow-motion video of four armed police officers beating a man and conclude that the man being beaten dictated everything that happened.
....The path ahead is not an easy one. Trayvon's killing demands justice. The need to bear witness here is clear. A decision that is the living embodiment of racism in our body politic happened, even if not a single member of that jury understood themselves as acting in such a way (I'm quite sure they didn't). That is the power of cultural racism: When it is this deeply embedded in our basic cultural toolkit, it need not be named or even consciously embraced to work its ill effects.
Lots of us are disappointed and angry right now. Seething bitterness, however, is not a solution, nor is violence or striking out. The way forward is one of hard work on social and political organizing, as well as of forcing honest and painful discussions, and a passionate insistence on change and justice. This country still has a serious problem with racism. Let's stop pretending this isn't case or that it is all somehow healing itself. The second murder of Trayvon Martin compels this conclusion.
The only failure here is your ability to have your own thought....

Cuttie pasty!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944227 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it here in Az, lil ruthie! I am looking out my window into thousands of acres of empty uplands desert, not a human in sight. Now THAT is what I call nirvana. Cmon out sometime and we will have a pig roast (you are the guest of honor).....
I would gladly break bread with you,

YOU GIANT OLD PHAAAGGGG!

LOL

LOL

LOL

seriously: put on the roast and feed some poor folks today, YOU will feel better than them.

Peace in this land of ours.

Just be you.<----- Gop: giant old phagggs! LOL.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944228 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes; he may have been found not guilty, but he is not innocent of murder and he'll have to live with that fact the rest of his life.
I hope he has to pay for it out of his paycheck for life.
The money is likely to flow in the other direction.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944229 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
More whites in subsidy housing and on food stamps than any race!
Military families:$100 million a year in food stamps!
Republicans war on the poor hurts every race!
Trillions for the poor?
No miser: trillions for Iraq destruction, all borrowed by Republicans.
Not a peep from the wingers?
$6 TRILLION "ALL IN"
WARS!
BUSH WARS.
latest figures!
$6 trillion: all borrowed.
And the puucccee Republicans lost both wars!
Incredible!
What a waste: that and no defense put up on 9/11?
Thanks GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUUCCCEEE CLUB!!
Wow! President Gore: no 9/11?
Weak People Blame Others...Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, Bush, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944230 Jul 14, 2013
A judge threw out Alexander's "stand your ground" self-defense claim, noting that she could have run out of the house to escape her husband but instead got the gun and went back inside. Alexander rejected a plea deal that would have resulted in a three-year prison sentence and chose to go to trial. A jury deliberated 12 minutes before convicting her.
Any black people on the racist jury?

Prevented this

#944231 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Derick BELL the crazed communist that was O'bama's mentor. OH my. Justice didn't fail anyone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944232 Jul 14, 2013
MSNBC continues to agitate for race war.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944233 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GIANT OLD PHAAAGGGG!
LOL
LOL
LOL
seriously: put on the roast and feed some poor folks today, YOU will feel better than them.
Old Ruthie likes to use gay insults, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support fudge packing or gay marriage.

Ruth Chambers Holt: Liberals are whiners even on a level playing field...

It's the culture...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944234 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You look so stupid everyday.
The KKK is not a democratic club.
Not one democrat believes in racism.
Come on: give it a rest spammmmer!
Republicans all frauds, you know it.
Now change that diaper fudge pants!
You stink!
Well, it appears you're one of Leo's students. Do just a little research, it won't take long and it might open your eyes.

Prevented this

#944235 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any black people on the racist jury?
Marissa Alexander was convicted by a jury of three women and three men, one of them an African-American woman like Marissa. So the answer would be: one racist black woman.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944236 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU GIANT OLD PHAAAGGGG!
LOL
LOL
LOL
Not so fast, Pansy boy:

"Studies suggests liberal men have less testosterone hormone"

http://occonnect.com/community/viewtopic.php...

"Study (Yes, Apparently it is a Real Study): Liberal Men Have Smaller Muscles (Seriously)"

http://notleftnews.com/news/study-yes-apparen...

While you frustrated DemocRATS are a bunch of queers, non-liberal men like myself value women more that you do your fellow homosexuals:

"Study Finds Republican Female Lawmakers Look More Feminine Than Democrats"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/01/st...

Need some more Kleenex, Pansy?

Baawwaahhh!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944237 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
So now we have a dead kid and a murderer on the loose. This sets a dangerous precedent. How long before he kills again? How many copycats will we see?
Homer ready to become the Black Avenger???

Seems like all pretense of objectivity and moderation has disappeared.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min Jonah1 49,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min mdbuilder 46,657
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Learn to Read 178,047
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 18 min MalignantNarcissi... 5
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 25 min ThisWhatAlGorpMeant 4
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 28 min YaGottaWatchAndReply 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Eric 69,380
Amy 9-16 59 min ralph 58
Amy 9-18 1 hr Stina2 21
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr billyh 98,228
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs