Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236921 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944588 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
"back porch turd"
You are one stoopidsob. This trial was instigated by racist politicians. The local police said there was no case. The FBI investigated and said there was no racial aspects of the case. As the trial proved the politicians were wrong. No surprize. The politicians pissed away millions of dollars. No surprize.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944589 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, Eric Holder didn't go to Sanford. Where did you get that little piece of info? Faux News? AmericanThinker? Daily Caller? Breitbart?
The DOJ's Community Relations Service Tonight worked with the city to develop a plan to keep the peace. They were not there to "promote racial hatred". That seems to be your job.
He may not have set foot in Sanford in broad daylight but he helped Little Alvin organize and fund black racism marches and events down there. They met at NAN and sucked each other off before the microphones regarding Sanford, the Hoodie and George.

The Magic Negro didn't have to be in the 58 ... err...the 50th State, either, to foment racist efforts to shove a white Hispanic into a bottomless hole.

Osama Bin Laden didn't have to be in N.Y. City on 9/11 either, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944590 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Trayvon wannabes blocking Interstate 10 in downtown LA.
If they would jump from the overpasses instead, it would be much more effective I think.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#944591 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer not suggesting that, we are talking about a dead 17 year old kid at the hands of some over zealous neighborhood watchman. We're condoning vigilante justice with this verdict.
You must be one of the lucky ones who have never been burglarized, raped or stalked, hmm?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944592 Jul 14, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
True but her smug posts are amusing as they increasingly move toward racism
Your smug posts are amusing as they increasingly move toward racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944593 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You should fill your tighty whiteys w high explosives and become a hero. About time they're filled with something besides a dank wet load....
"Fenris"
"jewish cancer" is on sick prick.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944594 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked a black kid. Was he stalking any white kids that night?
The trial is over. Move on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944595 Jul 14, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional
Cheap rhetoric.

Got anything more expensive, valuable or even palatable?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944597 Jul 14, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
So...Zimmy is half guilty!
In your world we'd have lots of that...
How do have half an abortion?
Yeah is half an abortion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944599 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What are you thinking Homey? how to kill someone?
We had several busloads of racists cruising the streets of this town tonight. The cops were busy keeping an eye on them.

I'd like to know why those bastards think they need to intimidate a community over a thousand miles away from the site of the Zimmerman trial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944600 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people are starting to think the same thing who have never owned a gun before.
This administration is putting everyone on edge, and it seems to be deliberate.
Is this really the America liberals want?
It *IS* deliberate. The Magic Negro has an agenda and is following it closely. Listen to what he says and also to what he doesn't say. An Allah Akbar killing by an avowed Islamic Terrorist inside of the American Military down in Texas is called "workplace violence".

An arrest of an uncooperative Affirmative Action Perfessor in Boston he calls "stupid".

The self-defense shooting of a hoodie punk causes the Magic Negro to pretend wiping away tears and say that "If I had a son...." bullshit.

This IS intentional. Have no doubts about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944602 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the lucky ones who have never been burglarized, raped or stalked, hmm?
I think Homer wants to be raped but he's too shy to admit it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944604 Jul 14, 2013
This whole controversy over the little thug trayvon martin is overblown, and just not very important (as he made some bad choices that got him killed). The case where the two scumbag negroes in Atlanta murdered the anglo infant in the stroller has MUCH greater racial overtones, and should be way more of a priority. Wonder why it isnt?

LMAO at the odumbo administration; most racist in history...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944605 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We had several busloads of racists cruising the streets of this town tonight. The cops were busy keeping an eye on them.
I'd like to know why those bastards think they need to intimidate a community over a thousand miles away from the site of the Zimmerman trial.
It's called 'Racism'.

The Magic Negro loves them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944607 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a crime, but standard gangsta attire.
Yep, that's what the guy I flushed out from behind my garage was wearing; black hoodie...black everything, including the bike he was riding. It's easy for emotions to escalate when you find a stranger on your property at night. They've aggressively crossed a line and fear automatically tells you that they are obviously more than happy to cross the next one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Gainesville, FL

#944609 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Chicago needs a Neighborhood Watch to stop gang violence, unarmed of course.
The cops obviously promote thinning of the herd, no harm (to them), no foul.
Anybody wanna volunteer?
Send Zimmerman

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944610 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah is half an abortion.
Be nice to that chubby little chinaman. He promised me a homecooked meal and a hookup with his hot little sister as a mail-order bride...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944611 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, that's what the guy I flushed out from behind my garage was wearing; black hoodie...black everything, including the bike he was riding. It's easy for emotions to escalate when you find a stranger on your property at night. They've aggressively crossed a line and fear automatically tells you that they are obviously more than happy to cross the next one.
"Boom"!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944613 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the lucky ones who have never been burglarized, raped or stalked, hmm?
Homo does the stalking. Think John wayne gacey and basement crawlspace....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944614 Jul 14, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Send Zimmerman
Send OJ.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 189,931
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,613
Amy 6.3.15 1 hr Kuuipo 6
dearabby 6-3-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 7
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr CDC 51,768
"It Takes A Village", Hillary's book was totally 6 hr Rocket Man 6
amy 6-2 6 hr blunt advice 32
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]