Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,581 - 867,600 of 1,101,068 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944160 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Another irresponsible, ignorant remark by an Obamabot/DemoKKK-RAT.
<quoted text>
Look at this republican fraud!

What a troll.

He loves living in liberal land:

Move to a red state and bring your own vaginal probe!

REPUBLICAN FRAUDS:

war on the poor.
war on women.
war on the middle class.

Hey troll: it's always 1799 in the red States!

GOP: GIANT OLD PUUUCCCEEESS CLUB.

LOL

who wants a republican puuccee at the helm?

NOBODY!

remember: Obama kicked your Nancy boys azzzzzez!

The whole world loves this democrat!

(Rip T)

(F U: Z)

REPUBLUCAN FRAUDS: F U

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944161 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
So now we have a dead kid and a murderer on the loose. This sets a dangerous precedent. How long before he kills again? How many copycats will we see?
Wrong, libtard. We have an innocent man set free who did nothing but defend himself from one of you violent people.

Nothing more, nothing less when it comes to just those two individuals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944162 Jul 14, 2013
Rightwingers still angry after the verdict. You won, it's a day of celebration.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944163 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, felt sorry forwhite folks targeted as easy prey by black youth but, now I don't feel so sorry. Though this ain't Florida, I can't help but look at things differently. It's a sad day in America. Look at the statistics on the " stand your ground law " nationwide. The disparity is appalling when a white man claims stand your ground against a black person. The arrest rate is even ridiculous, as opposed to a black person claiming stand your ground against a white person. I'm done making excuses for the ignorance. That verdict just set America back some 30years. Add in the black woman who really was protecting herself & her kids & her 20year sentence &, the country just time traveled back into the 1950s. It's a sad day in America for Americans!
You're just upset you violent people who disrespect everyone else's rights didn't make it so good Americans can no longer protect themselves from lowlifes like you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944164 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, felt sorry forwhite folks targeted as easy prey by black youth but, now I don't feel so sorry. Though this ain't Florida, I can't help but look at things differently. It's a sad day in America. Look at the statistics on the " stand your ground law " nationwide. The disparity is appalling when a white man claims stand your ground against a black person. The arrest rate is even ridiculous, as opposed to a black person claiming stand your ground against a white person. I'm done making excuses for the ignorance. That verdict just set America back some 30years. Add in the black woman who really was protecting herself & her kids & her 20year sentence &, the country just time traveled back into the 1950s. It's a sad day in America for Americans!
Homer Wright, Elderly Chicago Man, Cleared Of Gun Charges In Shooting Of Home Intruder (VIDEO) This felon stood his ground and went free. But then again he shot a black little boy trying to rob him. The little saint robber was just trying to get a candy bar and some ice tea. He just wanted to borrow a little money:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/03/home...

You are correct though-since Barack Hussein O'bama was elected the country has been set back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944165 Jul 14, 2013
Martin should have kept on walking instead of turning to assault Zimmerman. Intead of leaving, Martin yacked on his Cell being a man with a tude.

A non-criminal/violent person simply would have left.

If Zimmerman didn't have to resort to deadly force to defend himself against Martin, resulting In the death of Martin, Martin would have been charged with Assault & Battery.

In this case the jury system worked, after the Obama/Holder InJustice Department abused their power.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944166 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers still angry after the verdict. You won, it's a day of celebration.
Wrong, idiot. There were no winners, everyone lost. You're side just ginned this whole thing up and made it worse. Your hatred and arrogance made things much worse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944167 Jul 14, 2013
WERE IS REV AL wrote:
White couple carjacked, raped, tortured, and mutilated in USA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =btdya9uOA8QXX
What you are posting is helpful. It clearly demonstrates how the left does not care about justice.

Where is Obama/Holder on this?

Where was the corrupt leftwing media?

Sharpton, hate filled Democrats?

They all have nothing to say?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I ME I ME I ME I ME I ME

Holly Springs, NC

#944168 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
LETTER: Indians Treated Worse than Blacks
FROM THE TIMES-NEWS:

Concerning a study about the effects slavery had in Tennessee, if this is the most important issue our state has to worry about, we are in deep trouble. Wy should we take the blame for racial problems when blacks raided villages, captured and sold other blacks to slave trackers?

I lived in Montgomery, Alabama during the march from Selma. It was not nonviolent on the part of the blacks as well as the whites. Having lived there during this time, I can assure you all this hogwash about how the blacks were treated is phony. Sure there were some small instances that happened, but the government blew every opne of them way out of proportion, and now the blakcs want the taxpayers to pay the relatives of the slaves for the mess that their own kind created.

This country was take from the American Indians that owned it for thousands of years before we came. They were slaughtered, marched as POW's to camp,s starved and separated from their own tribes and families, the women were raped and the children killed. They are the people we should be studying and thinking about, not only in this state, but our nation as a whole.

Howard G. Tennyson
Kingsport http://riverviewfunniesopedpage.blogspot.com/...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944169 Jul 14, 2013
Here is a good example of a racist who is blinded by hatred. The Democrats are good at taking advantage of weak minded people like this:
NJ raider 1 wrote:
The Democrats and people like this are setting the country back decades. Their inept and divisive leader, Obama only makes things worse in this country. Maybe the moron Obama should have another "Beer Summit" for "acting stupidly".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944170 Jul 14, 2013
Rightwingers can now sleep peacefully knowing justice has prevailed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944171 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at this republican fraud!
What a troll.
He loves living in liberal land:
Move to a red state and bring your own vaginal probe!
REPUBLICAN FRAUDS:
war on the poor.
war on women.
war on the middle class.
Hey troll: it's always 1799 in the red States!
GOP: GIANT OLD PUUUCCCEEESS CLUB.
LOL
who wants a republican puuccee at the helm?
NOBODY!
remember: Obama kicked your Nancy boys azzzzzez!
The whole world loves this democrat!
(Rip T)
(F U: Z)
REPUBLUCAN FRAUDS: F U
Oh, "hi" Ruthie. How'd things go for you yesterday?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944173 Jul 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because of mandatory sentencing; it's too cut and dry and the judges have no leeway. They should be abolished.
That womans children will be raised by family while she does 20 years for shooting into a wall. Zimmerman goes free for murder.
It's totally messed up, Zimmerman had good lawyers. Who paid for that defense? I'm sure his family didn't have a half a million.
As usual, you retards talk out of your azz. This lady had a fight w her ex-husband, said "ah gots somethin fo yo azz", went to her truck and got a gun, then fired directly at the ex-husband AND HER OWN KIDS (not into a wall).

You really should commit suicide; it would be the only thing you've ever been successful at in your life....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944175 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, idiot. There were no winners, everyone lost. You're side just ginned this whole thing up and made it worse. Your hatred and arrogance made things much worse.
Had the victim been Zimmerman, would Obama have said, "...he looks like my mom?" Not a chance in hell, wouldn't serve his cause.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944176 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" Ruthie. How'd things go for you yesterday?
It looks lie his "genius" Obama didn't get his way. What is ironic is that Southern Florida is Democrat. There is a more than excellent chance the jury consisted mostly of Democrats.

This moron (OBAMA the GENIUS) is blaming Republicans!!!

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944177 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
One word: travesty
Four words; "you're a retarded homo".....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944178 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
We'll know about Zimmerman soon enough.

And isn't it a convenient distraction that the liberal media made the Zimmerman case racially charged to keep our minds - and theirs - off much more important things?
Are we that easily manipulated?
Are you back already from your drunken week-end bender?:-D When is FoxNews going to investigate the gun lobby and N.R.A.--the main money and power behind Zimmerman's defense lawyers-- that got the discussion of Stand Your Ground laws buried throughout the onrush of the trial proceedings. Repeal Stand Your Ground and make it less likely that more tragedies like the killing of Traymon Martin will occur. Support Your Local Police ;not vigilantes.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

#944181 Jul 14, 2013
Where's lily boca raton? What's on her looting wish list; electronics, pharmaceuticals, or liquor? Will she join the wilding masses or just send out her old man with her wish list?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944182 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks lie his "genius" Obama didn't get his way. What is ironic is that Southern Florida is Democrat. There is a more than excellent chance the jury consisted mostly of Democrats.
This moron (OBAMA the GENIUS) is blaming Republicans!!!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
"Genius" is actually another female (like nutculur) in an institution. This time its a mental ward instead of a max security prison though.

LMAO at these psychos....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944183 Jul 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's school records are sealed moron! Why don't you go down to a local high school or college and try to access someone's records other than your own and see how fast they show your ignorant racist azz the door?
Are you looking for an argument again this morning, dolt?

Go play in traffic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 16 min _Zoey_ 301
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 69,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••