Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264381 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944582 Jul 14, 2013
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>The above poster is CRAZY Ron the CONVICTED FELON. He has a long RECORD of criminal LOW LIFE activities
Unlike you. A "high" life of criminal activities. Got it. So does O'bama and the choom gang.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#944583 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
key facts?
yeah right. more like FOXbot wishful thinking. you can't even figure out that the guy who died was the victim.
it's like..'It should be ok to kill black people!'
Daycares use bleach to wash their dishes.
Hurting anyone on purpose is criminal and mental illness.
Zimmerman is going to hurt someone again.
He doesn't care.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944584 Jul 14, 2013
http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/07/alan-der...

Angela Corey needs to be prosecuted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944585 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one African American woman in front of the courthouse said after the verdict: "The verdict is in, we cannot change it. What we need to do now is come together as a community and assess what went wrong."
Nothing went wrong with the verdict. Whatever went wrong, went wrong in the childhood and upbringing of Trayvon Martin and the culture that fed him what it did.....and continues to feed future Trayvon Martins. Assess the Poverty Pimps, the Magic Negro, NAACP, Black Panthers, Nation of Islam,.......and fix the wrongs embedded in their twisted thinking.

Aside from this, if you truly wish to become sincere in fixing racism is America, may I suggest reading the mindset rising up out of the context of the Gettysburg Address? If you are too lazy to read it, let me provide it for you below.

As you read it, think in terms of Trayvon, George and the families hurt in all of this and to be hurt further by the mindless and violent threats of black media and citizens.

The last paragraph is most pertinent.

"Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived and so dedicated can long endure. We are met on a great battlefield of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field as a final resting-place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But in a larger sense, we cannot dedicate, we cannot consecrate, we cannot hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead who struggled here have consecrated it far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.

It is for us the living rather to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain, that this nation under God shall have a new birth of freedom, and that government of the people, by the people, for the people shall not perish from the earth."

— Transcription of the standard text inscribed on the wall of the Lincoln Memorial, provided by the U.S. Library of Congress

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944588 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman ought to apologize to us for costing tax payers millions of dollars in having to try this creepy ass cracker in one of our courts . If George would have stayed true to his creepy ass cracker MO and stayed in his pick-up truck until the cops arrived we would all be better off and richer .
"back porch turd"
You are one stoopidsob. This trial was instigated by racist politicians. The local police said there was no case. The FBI investigated and said there was no racial aspects of the case. As the trial proved the politicians were wrong. No surprize. The politicians pissed away millions of dollars. No surprize.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944589 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, Eric Holder didn't go to Sanford. Where did you get that little piece of info? Faux News? AmericanThinker? Daily Caller? Breitbart?
The DOJ's Community Relations Service Tonight worked with the city to develop a plan to keep the peace. They were not there to "promote racial hatred". That seems to be your job.
He may not have set foot in Sanford in broad daylight but he helped Little Alvin organize and fund black racism marches and events down there. They met at NAN and sucked each other off before the microphones regarding Sanford, the Hoodie and George.

The Magic Negro didn't have to be in the 58 ... err...the 50th State, either, to foment racist efforts to shove a white Hispanic into a bottomless hole.

Osama Bin Laden didn't have to be in N.Y. City on 9/11 either, Dood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944590 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Trayvon wannabes blocking Interstate 10 in downtown LA.
If they would jump from the overpasses instead, it would be much more effective I think.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#944591 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer not suggesting that, we are talking about a dead 17 year old kid at the hands of some over zealous neighborhood watchman. We're condoning vigilante justice with this verdict.
You must be one of the lucky ones who have never been burglarized, raped or stalked, hmm?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944592 Jul 14, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
True but her smug posts are amusing as they increasingly move toward racism
Your smug posts are amusing as they increasingly move toward racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944593 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You should fill your tighty whiteys w high explosives and become a hero. About time they're filled with something besides a dank wet load....
"Fenris"
"jewish cancer" is on sick prick.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944594 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked a black kid. Was he stalking any white kids that night?
The trial is over. Move on.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944595 Jul 14, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Aa bit of self serving malarky.
Delusional
Cheap rhetoric.

Got anything more expensive, valuable or even palatable?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944597 Jul 14, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
So...Zimmy is half guilty!
In your world we'd have lots of that...
How do have half an abortion?
Yeah is half an abortion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944599 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What are you thinking Homey? how to kill someone?
We had several busloads of racists cruising the streets of this town tonight. The cops were busy keeping an eye on them.

I'd like to know why those bastards think they need to intimidate a community over a thousand miles away from the site of the Zimmerman trial.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944600 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people are starting to think the same thing who have never owned a gun before.
This administration is putting everyone on edge, and it seems to be deliberate.
Is this really the America liberals want?
It *IS* deliberate. The Magic Negro has an agenda and is following it closely. Listen to what he says and also to what he doesn't say. An Allah Akbar killing by an avowed Islamic Terrorist inside of the American Military down in Texas is called "workplace violence".

An arrest of an uncooperative Affirmative Action Perfessor in Boston he calls "stupid".

The self-defense shooting of a hoodie punk causes the Magic Negro to pretend wiping away tears and say that "If I had a son...." bullshit.

This IS intentional. Have no doubts about it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944602 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of the lucky ones who have never been burglarized, raped or stalked, hmm?
I think Homer wants to be raped but he's too shy to admit it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944604 Jul 14, 2013
This whole controversy over the little thug trayvon martin is overblown, and just not very important (as he made some bad choices that got him killed). The case where the two scumbag negroes in Atlanta murdered the anglo infant in the stroller has MUCH greater racial overtones, and should be way more of a priority. Wonder why it isnt?

LMAO at the odumbo administration; most racist in history...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#944605 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We had several busloads of racists cruising the streets of this town tonight. The cops were busy keeping an eye on them.
I'd like to know why those bastards think they need to intimidate a community over a thousand miles away from the site of the Zimmerman trial.
It's called 'Racism'.

The Magic Negro loves them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#944607 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a crime, but standard gangsta attire.
Yep, that's what the guy I flushed out from behind my garage was wearing; black hoodie...black everything, including the bike he was riding. It's easy for emotions to escalate when you find a stranger on your property at night. They've aggressively crossed a line and fear automatically tells you that they are obviously more than happy to cross the next one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Gainesville, FL

#944609 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Chicago needs a Neighborhood Watch to stop gang violence, unarmed of course.
The cops obviously promote thinning of the herd, no harm (to them), no foul.
Anybody wanna volunteer?
Send Zimmerman

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 51 min Blunt Advice 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min Jacques Ottawa 194,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Sublime1 100,305
Abby August 3 1 hr Blunt Advice 7
Ask Amy August 3 1 hr Sublime1 8
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 2 hr nag 1,198
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages