Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944230 Jul 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
A judge threw out Alexander's "stand your ground" self-defense claim, noting that she could have run out of the house to escape her husband but instead got the gun and went back inside. Alexander rejected a plea deal that would have resulted in a three-year prison sentence and chose to go to trial. A jury deliberated 12 minutes before convicting her.
Any black people on the racist jury?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944231 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Zimmerman Jury Failed Us
Straight Up: The racism that resides at America's core has led to the continual dehumanization of blacks.
America is racist at its core. I used to doubt this simplistic claim. Today I cannot. The murder of Trayvon Martin demands total, simple, honesty. A jury in Florida failed us. We have not seen a moral failure this grave since a similarly all-white jury in Simi Valley, Calif., in 1992 acquitted the four LAPD officers who beat Rodney King.
Writing in the same year as that ill-fated verdict, the distinguished civil rights lawyer Derrick Bell declared that "racism is an integral, permanent and indestructible component of this society." In most circumstances, I treat this declaration as a foil: a claim to be slowly picked apart as, at best, too easy and, at worst, deeply unfair and wrong. Not today.
The most elemental facts of this case will never change. A teenager went out to buy Skittles and iced tea. At some point, he was confronted by a man with a gun who killed him. There is no universe I understand where this can be declared a noncriminal act. Not in a sane, just and racism-free universe.
There is only one universe in which such a judgment can happen. It is the same universe in which jurors can watch slow-motion video of four armed police officers beating a man and conclude that the man being beaten dictated everything that happened.
....The path ahead is not an easy one. Trayvon's killing demands justice. The need to bear witness here is clear. A decision that is the living embodiment of racism in our body politic happened, even if not a single member of that jury understood themselves as acting in such a way (I'm quite sure they didn't). That is the power of cultural racism: When it is this deeply embedded in our basic cultural toolkit, it need not be named or even consciously embraced to work its ill effects.
Lots of us are disappointed and angry right now. Seething bitterness, however, is not a solution, nor is violence or striking out. The way forward is one of hard work on social and political organizing, as well as of forcing honest and painful discussions, and a passionate insistence on change and justice. This country still has a serious problem with racism. Let's stop pretending this isn't case or that it is all somehow healing itself. The second murder of Trayvon Martin compels this conclusion.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-zimmerman-ju...
Derick BELL the crazed communist that was O'bama's mentor. OH my. Justice didn't fail anyone.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944232 Jul 14, 2013
MSNBC continues to agitate for race war.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944233 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would gladly break bread with you,
YOU GIANT OLD PHAAAGGGG!
LOL
LOL
LOL
seriously: put on the roast and feed some poor folks today, YOU will feel better than them.
Peace in this land of ours.
Just be you.<----- Gop: giant old phagggs! LOL.
Old Ruthie likes to use gay insults, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support fudge packing or gay marriage.

Ruth Chambers Holt: Liberals are whiners even on a level playing field...

Back In The Stirrups Again Ruthie...

It's the culture...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944234 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You look so stupid everyday.
The KKK is not a democratic club.
Not one democrat believes in racism.
Come on: give it a rest spammmmer!
Republicans all frauds, you know it.
Now change that diaper fudge pants!
You stink!
Well, it appears you're one of Leo's students. Do just a little research, it won't take long and it might open your eyes.

Prevented this

#944235 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any black people on the racist jury?
Marissa Alexander was convicted by a jury of three women and three men, one of them an African-American woman like Marissa. So the answer would be: one racist black woman.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944236 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I would gladly break bread with you,
YOU GIANT OLD PHAAAGGGG!
LOL
LOL
LOL
seriously: put on the roast and feed some poor folks today, YOU will feel better than them.
Peace in this land of ours.
Just be you.<----- Gop: giant old phagggs! LOL.
Not so fast, Pansy boy:

"Studies suggests liberal men have less testosterone hormone"

http://occonnect.com/community/viewtopic.php...

"Study (Yes, Apparently it is a Real Study): Liberal Men Have Smaller Muscles (Seriously)"

http://notleftnews.com/news/study-yes-apparen...

While you frustrated DemocRATS are a bunch of queers, non-liberal men like myself value women more that you do your fellow homosexuals:

"Study Finds Republican Female Lawmakers Look More Feminine Than Democrats"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/01/st...

Need some more Kleenex, Pansy?

Baawwaahhh!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944237 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
So now we have a dead kid and a murderer on the loose. This sets a dangerous precedent. How long before he kills again? How many copycats will we see?
Homer ready to become the Black Avenger???

Seems like all pretense of objectivity and moderation has disappeared.

Prevented this

#944238 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
All liberal media is. They had Al Sharpton on this morning crying. OMG. The DOJ will start to community agitate tomorrow. The media is ticked that the case was decided on the weekend.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944239 Jul 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot...
It's the culture...
There you go! Spammmer!

Your Klan crappppp is old!

Every KKK member is a republican winger.

Women's rights: they own their bodies, not some pussscceeee republicans.

You know: I interact with wingers everyday: I tell them right up in their faces: the same as here.

They turn beet red!

No one has ever told them before! They cussssss me out and you know what:

We all have another beer and laugh our azzzzes off!

That's how it should be.

(Butttttt please! Change your diaper! You stink!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944240 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers still angry after the verdict. You won, it's a day of celebration.
Not a day of celebration, but rather a day of relief that the jury system still works in the face of extreme political pressure from race pimps like Obama and Sharpton.

The race pimps are still pushing for federal charges, evidence not required.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944241 Jul 14, 2013
Sooooo wrote:
tea baggers, WHERE ARE THE RIOTS? You predicted riots. We heard it again and again from you on this page. You know, the riots that "those people" will inevitably engage in because that's "how they are?" But yeah, this was never about race, right?
Give it time - most of you a**holes are just waking up and still hung over. Your Obamaphones will be ringing presently.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944242 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is against my belief system. Whydon't you come & so it for me? I'll even meet you half way!
"So it for me"?? Speaka ze English much, Koko?

I am assuming you meant "do it for me", and I'm afraid that would be a crime. We leave crime up to criminals like you, and then enforce the rule of law by whatever means are necessary (just ask trayvon).

If you really want to meet halfway though, I'll be @ a special weapons & training seminar in Ohio in September. C'mon down; you'll stick out like a sore thumb (or should I say "a black plum"?). Besides, we need more moving targets, and a known violent and felonious criminal is the best choice for all concerned....:-)
proud2bwhite

Phoenix, AZ

#944243 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You look so stupid everyday.
The KKK is not a democratic club.
Not one democrat believes in racism.
Come on: give it a rest spammmmer!
Republicans all frauds, you know it.
Now change that diaper fudge pants!
You stink!
not one but all.

Prevented this

#944244 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
More whites in subsidy housing and on food stamps than any race!
Military families:$100 million a year in food stamps!
Republicans war on the poor hurts every race!
Trillions for the poor?
No miser: trillions for Iraq destruction, all borrowed by Republicans.
Not a peep from the wingers?
$6 TRILLION "ALL IN"
WARS!
BUSH WARS.
latest figures!
$6 trillion: all borrowed.
And the puucccee Republicans lost both wars!
Incredible!
What a waste: that and no defense put up on 9/11?
Thanks GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUUCCCEEE CLUB!!
Wow! President Gore: no 9/11?
You missed the point: Blacks were put in projects by democrat leadership, whites were never put into projects. Do you understand the word PROJECT? pro∑ject
/&#712;pršj&#716;ekt/
Noun
An individual or collaborative enterprise planned and designed to achieve an aim. What aim did the democrats have for the blacks?
The blacks were caged up and not allowed to assimilate into society because of democrats. When will blacks quit voting for democrats that keep them poor and ignorant?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944245 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The phags at MSNBC couldnt fight their way out of a wet broken condom....

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944246 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't present facts, logic and reality to Democrats. They think based on emotion, hatred, propaganda class & race warfare.
You are absolutely correct though.
This from the moron who gets his "facts" from conservative hate talk radio propaganda and believes the Justice Department abused their power by assisting Sanford in keeping the peace. LMAO
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944247 Jul 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Old Ruthie likes to use gay insults, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support fudge packing or gay marriage.
Ruth Chambers Holt: Liberals are whiners even on a level playing field...
It's the culture...
Don't start!

You know fennnnny starts each day by telling me and others: "hi" phaggg.

It's a joke! You know and you lie!

I love all the people of the USA and the world.

But come on: GOP?

GIANT OLD WHITE PUSSCCCEEESS!

that is funny!

LOL

(Spammmmm on old clueless one, may the spammmmm be with you.)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944248 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go! Spammmer!
Your Klan crappppp is old!
Every KKK member is a republican winger.
Women's rights: they own their bodies, not some pussscceeee republicans.
You know: I interact with wingers everyday: I tell them right up in their faces: the same as here.
They turn beet red!
No one has ever told them before! They cussssss me out and you know what:
We all have another beer and laugh our azzzzes off!
That's how it should be.
(Butttttt please! Change your diaper! You stink!)
Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument over vagina's and pills you idiot....

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944249 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All liberal media is. They had Al Sharpton on this morning crying. OMG. The DOJ will start to community agitate tomorrow. The media is ticked that the case was decided on the weekend.
Harry Reid also pushing for federal civil rights charges.

Anything to create a diversion from the collapse of ObamaKKKare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]