Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944317 Jul 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
I have to note that "real dumb" and "poop" are silent. They predicted that Zimmerman would be found guilty. Now they are strangely silent. I wonder why?
Peace
Dumb Dave & Grey Boast are usually wrong about everything they post. They are probably going to a protest rally to cement their ignorance status.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944318 Jul 14, 2013
That's exactly what this means.

Armed cowards can start a fist fight then shoot you and claim self defense.

He stalked the kid. Was armed. Killed the kid.

Why didn't Z just yell to T: I am neighborhood watch. I am armed with a gun! Police are on the way.

T would have said: I live here.

No fight, no death.

It looks like entrapment by Z. By design. He wanted blood for all those that got away with it? But T was just a kid that lived there!

Horrible precedent.

It is leading to a society where no one will ever speak to anyone. If someone honks at me. I don't even look at them anymore. They are all armed!

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
just bbecasue people say Zimmerman isn't a racists, doesn't mean he isn't prejudice.
My guess is that Trayvon's race had little to do with Zimmerman's actions. Rather it was Trayvon's age and appearance that led to the confrontation. The hoodie and hip-hop style clothing.
Fact is Martin was not engaged in any illegal activity. Zimmerman even made a remark about punks getting away with things. Martin got killed not for engaging in any illegal activity but for looking suspicious.
From Martin's point of view, this overweight man is following him in a car, then he gets out of the car and starts following him on foot. We don't know what transpired, we do know Zimmerman's state of mind though as witnessed in the 911 call.
Zimmerman took the law into his own hands.
At the time of the shooting, could immerman have been fearful of his life? Yes.
But who initiated the attack? We don't know
Was Trayvon engaged in any illegal activity? No
We do know that if Zimmerman had not gone all vigilantee, Trayvon would still be alive.
You can't start a fight and then claim self-defense when you start losing.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944320 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Why didn't Z just yell to T: I am neighborhood watch. I am armed with a gun! Police are on the way.
No fight, no death.
It looks like entrapment by Z. By design. He wanted blood for all those that got away with it? But T was just a kid that lived there!
Horrible precedent.
It is leading to a society where no one will ever speak to anyone. If someone honks at me. I don't even look at them anymore. They are all armed!
<quoted text>
So you, in all your foolishness are making assumptions even though you are not one of the jurors.

You live in Lala Land, idiot.

Martin would be alive if he didn't initiate the violence. That is what the jury found, you moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944321 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
No fight, no death.
Horrible precedent.
<quoted text>
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944322 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
No fight, no death.
Horrible precedent.
<quoted text>
The four to six Democrat women jurors disagree with you.

It's a good thing Zimmerman had a gun to protect himself.

Thanks to Obama, more people now carry.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#944323 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
we must have saw different videos. In the one I saw, the man arrested was simply asking why in a predominately black neighbor hood, there were no black officers present. He was video taping the event, which BTW is completely legal. I don't know what the police said to him, but he put his dog in the car, then put his hands behind his head and turned around.
What did he do to warrent an arrest? I didn't see any action that looked illegal. The police are servants of the public, the man arrested is part of the public. Techically speaking, the police work for him. If he had a question, they should answer it. However, all too often, the police seem to forget who they work for.
He'd had a history of arrests for interfering with police officers, had filed civil suits against them in the past, as well as a long history of personal arrests. He stopped to start trouble with his dog, and that's what got the poor pup killed. Like I said the cop was a pssyfckphag, but the negro should be horsewhipped for acting the fool and getting his dog killed....
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#944324 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
one mo thing, just so I understand you correctly
All drunk drivers be beaten down repeatively by upwards to 20 police officers?
Does that include female drunk drivers?
Teenage kids?
Rodney King led the policeman that beat him on a high-speed chase, endangering many innocent people. He didnt just pull over and get clubbed. He had a beating coming, and so does anyone else that doesnt obey police orders and endangers other people....

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944325 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had used his voice instead of his fists to express frustration after confronting the person who - wrongly or rightly - believed he looked suspicious, it could have ended much differently.
When one is wrongly misjudged, violence is never the first reaction to resolve it.
Surely, you agree.
Of course! So, it tool Trayvon Martin dying of a gunshot to convince you of the need for gun control . You're making sense now.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944326 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit this whole civil rights violation talk is nonsense. It's not like the Rodney King incident where there was an abuse of power "under the color of authority". It's ridiculous. The trial is over. It should end there.
The lifestyle of crooks and the infamous is what leads to these episodes in the first place. King, Martin and countless others choose the road to destruction. They habitually destroy other people's lives on the way to destroying their own.
In America, one is born with civil rights, but when you seize the rights of others, you inevitably pay the boatman.
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#944327 Jul 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
I have to note that "real dumb" and "poop" are silent. They predicted that Zimmerman would be found guilty. Now they are strangely silent. I wonder why?
Peace
Nutculur is in Fed lockup (seriously), and she gets limited computer useage. The gay ghost is trying to con his kids in California to let him mooch off of them for awhile (unsuccessfully, I'm sure)....
Fenris the Big bad Wolf

United States

#944328 Jul 14, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fenris"
"sonic's" day is going just fine. He is just getting warmed up, he will cut and paste all day.
Peace
Abdul is one of the least-annoying leftists that posts here. I actually enjoy having him cut & paste all day; a welcome rejoinder to most of the other pssyphag nuts.......

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944329 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer ready to become the Black Avenger???
Seems like all pretense of objectivity and moderation has disappeared.
Obtuse conclusions through linear assumptions.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#944330 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
No fight, no death.
Horrible precedent.
<quoted text>
Would it be wrong of me, to say it's wrong of you to, invoke commonsense into a situation full of nonsense? The problem the right has with everyone else is, rationalization! They speak from the letter of the law, only when it benefits their arguments. Not that they actually believe Trayvon was in the last bit wrong or, that Zimmerman was in the least bit right. It just
serves as fuel for debate.Not even worth speaking from the heart, to someone talking out their ass!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944331 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The four to six Democrat women jurors disagree with you.
It's a good thing Zimmerman had a gun to protect himself.
Thanks to Obama, more people now carry.
The NAACP, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other civil rights activists are calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to press federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. http://yhoo.it/13IJIkr

Do you think there are grounds for a civil rights case? A Wrongful death lawsuit against George Zimmerman would bankrupt him , enrage his big moneyed right wing gun lobby supporters, and keep political pressure on the Florida state legislature to overturn the horrible shoot first laws of this state.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944333 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultra Left Wing morons are so desperate to win at something they take pleasure in talking to themselves.
Do you plan on making sense sometime today?
And yet, it's just like ultra right wing crazies like yourself son.

wow.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944334 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The NAACP, the Rev. Jesse Jackson and other civil rights activists are calling on the U.S. Department of Justice to press federal civil rights charges against George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. http://yhoo.it/13IJIkr
Do you think there are grounds for a civil rights case? A Wrongful death lawsuit against George Zimmerman would bankrupt him , enrage his big moneyed right wing gun lobby supporters, and keep political pressure on the Florida state legislature to overturn the horrible shoot first laws of this state.
Al Sharpton, Jesse, make millions humping the back of blacks pimping Race and Hatred...

DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's civil rights. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...

It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#944336 Jul 14, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
All 'groups' have racist segments...PERIOD.
...and no one is in ANY hurry to clean it up...
Dems voted YES! on Iraq!....
Anyone who spends most of their life on and trying to obtain fwee schit is ignorant....
Or lazy.....or disabled, which in their case I support 'fwee' stuff....
Dems voted yes on a war that was preordained by the Bush admin long before 9/11.

i also seem to remember their yes vote being based on faulty intel. or a pack of lies if you prefer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944337 Jul 14, 2013
(CNN)- President Barack Obama issued the following statement Sunday following the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial.

"The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Not a word of apology from the scumbag Obama to George Zimmerman for leading the race pimp lynch mob.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944338 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
... you left out
... as it just was in the Zimmerman case.
I didn't leave anything out. The subject was Rodney King...not Zimmerman.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#944339 Jul 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Al Sharpton, Jesse, make millions humping the back of blacks pimping Race and Hatred...
DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's civil rights. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...
It's the culture..
While Florida and his band of sockpuppets have spent the past five years humping Galt, Carol and Shttyerection for free.

Get a culture.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Earthling-1 49,247
Abby 12-22 25 min Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr Le Jimbo 20
Amy 12-22 2 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]