Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944273 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Rodney really led an accomplishment-filled life (before and after he got his azz kicked)......:-)
Rodney's civil rights were violated and he was awarded $3.8 million. How he lived his life was of no significance. Justice was served.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944274 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
A leftwing loon like you will dispute anything from any source if it is not from your corrupt Ministry of Propaganda such as MSNBC which always has to retract it's lies, but here you go, Mr. Magoo:
"Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests"
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...
Obama/Holder abused their power, yet again...
but the jury (American people) stopped Obama/Holder from getting away with abuse of power.
Open you mind....there was NO ABUSE OF POWER. Stop parroting your handlers and look at the FACTS. Geez.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944276 Jul 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...
Old Ruthie likes to use gay insults, then becomes outraged if someone doesn't support sucking Dick and gay marriage.
It's the culture...
Hmmmmmmmmm?

Still sitting in fudge?

Oh well.

The USA doesn't hold one square inch of territory in the USA!

That is why Bush thinking he could "hold Iraq" was such a dumb move.

America: more guns than brains.

It's so stupid.....

USA: richest country on earth!

USA: more murders than anywhere else developed world.

USA: Worst healthcare system in developed world.

USA: most poor people in developed world.

Republicans: biggest puussceees on earth!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944277 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Learning French Honky Tonk Man? What's up with all that we, we, we, stuff? Can't handle yourself, fragile as a wheat thin! Even if I could, I wouldn't ask Trayvon shit. He was a kid, I'm a man. He didn't have a gun, I do. Nothing you can say or do can make me less your equal. Just settle for being the coward you are. " You's an outsider now Honky, & I will gun you down!
Hey racist, check this out and then tell us who is your friend.

Sanford Florida's 3rd Congressional District is where the six women jurors came from that set your "Honky" free, racist.

That district is 62% Democrat vs. only 19% Republican. Don't believe me? Go here and look on the page where it shows "Voter Registration and Party Enrollment as of January 3, 2012"

The six Democrat women on the jury have spoken. Zimmerman is a free man, as he should be.

You are just a tool for the Democrats.

Wake up, idiot racist.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944278 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that name changer on every post again.
Are you a nat sniffing a bulls azzzzz?
YOU GET THE HORNS!!
now go help your mommy in the kitchen.
Come out of the closet!
GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUSSSCCEEEEES!
You HAVE to exterminate all those babies....

You can't have the competition.....

Only so mamy Government teats for you to latch onto!

Kill the babies...preserve a teat for the Lazy!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944279 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rodney's civil rights were violated and he was awarded $3.8 million. How he lived his life was of no significance. Justice was served.
... you left out

... as it just was in the Zimmerman case.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944280 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is Rotney? Didn't they find him in the bottom of his pool doing drugs like hoodie did?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944281 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKrats, MSNBC violated Zimmerman's civil rights. NBC and DemoKrats Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944282 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Open you mind....there was NO ABUSE OF POWER. Stop parroting your handlers and look at the FACTS. Geez.
Did you do a lot of drugs when you were young?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944283 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
A leftwing loon like you will dispute anything from any source if it is not from your corrupt Ministry of Propaganda such as MSNBC which always has to retract it's lies, but here you go, Mr. Magoo:
"Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests"
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...
Obama/Holder abused their power, yet again...
but the jury (American people) stopped Obama/Holder from getting away with abuse of power.
so just so that I get this straight you're against the DOJ spending money to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations between local law enforcement agencies and the protesters?

I'm guessing that you'd rather have the demonstrations deteriorate into riots, with injuries and property damage??

In my experience every penny spent on prevent is well worth it rather than tens of thousands in damages.

Of course, I'm pretty sure when you see the DoJ spend money on technical assistance, you naturally assume teaching protesters how to protest.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#944284 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultra Left Wing morons are so desperate to win at something they take pleasure in talking to themselves.
Do you plan on making sense sometime today?
Texas is no place for old women(or young) after taking away their reproductive freedom and now Florida is no place to become a victim. We are running out of states in the South where we can live in peace under the United States Constitution.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944285 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmm?
Still sitting in fudge?
Oh well.
It's so stupid.....
Be proud holmes!!!

Poor Lberals such as yourself are rich on food stamp day and fwee Iphone weekends! Hooray!

They (deomcrats) keep on promising...and dumazzes like you keep on voting for them!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944286 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmm?
Still sitting in fudge?
Oh well.
It's so stupid.....
Klan Parent Hood Ruth Chambers Holt killing 57 million babies is the ultimate war on children you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument you have lying over protecting children's rights you deranged racist..

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944287 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
WHERE is my egg foo young, son?
"Fenris"
Give the boy, "yuck" an opportunity to wipe the egg foo young off his face.
Peace

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#944288 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Rodney really led an accomplishment-filled life (before and after he got his azz kicked)......:-)
geat use of straw man fallacy. What ever Rodney King did before or after the trial had nothing to do with the case. The case was about police abuse of power, PERIOD.

Did the police officers involved abuse their power? Yes.
Was there an effort to cover it up? YES
Were changes made to the LAPD to improve it. YES

Is there still room for improvement. YES, as witnessed by the recent shooting of a dog by a police officer.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#944289 Jul 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had used his voice instead of his fists to express frustration after confronting the person who - wrongly or rightly - believed he looked suspicious, it could have ended much differently.
When one is wrongly misjudged, violence is never the first reaction to resolve it.
Surely, you agree.
This is where your involuntaryracist kicks in. Since when is interrogating the victim the right thing to do? Scrutinizing, saying what he should've done. Since you don't know because, you've never been stalked, followed, & chased. Chances are Trayvon stopped & stood his ground because, running makes you tired &, one can defend himself when tired. Like I've said, there's going to be alot of non criminal offenses now. You've just told criminals that, it's legal to stalk, follow, & case houses in broad daylight. After all, it's not a crime right? The thought that someone can cause another to rightfully fear for ones life, then kill said person &, claim you fear for your life is ridiculous! & you should be ashamed for being grown & thinking that way. Cool with me tho, I know how to play that game too!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944290 Jul 14, 2013
Ok folks, its time to leave you with the first installment of our new series "learn to spell with NJraider1".

The word for today is "PASTURIZE". Now, lets have lil NJ use it in a sentence:

"De judge say to me in court yeserday, "NJ, sht you in dis time so deep it's pasturize".....

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944291 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so just so that I get this straight you're against the DOJ spending money to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations between local law enforcement agencies and the protesters?
I'm guessing that you'd rather have the demonstrations deteriorate into riots, with injuries and property damage??
In my experience every penny spent on prevent is well worth it rather than tens of thousands in damages.
Of course, I'm pretty sure when you see the DoJ spend money on technical assistance, you naturally assume teaching protesters how to protest.
You really are clueless...

“These documents detail the extraordinary intervention by the Justice Department in the pressure campaign leading to the prosecution of George Zimmerman,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.“My guess is that most Americans would rightly object to taxpayers paying government employees to help organize racially-charged demonstrations.”

Moron.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944292 Jul 14, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
geat use of straw man fallacy. What ever Rodney King did before or after the trial had nothing to do with the case. The case was about police abuse of power, PERIOD.
Did the police officers involved abuse their power? Yes.
Was there an effort to cover it up? YES
Were changes made to the LAPD to improve it. YES
Is there still room for improvement. YES, as witnessed by the recent shooting of a dog by a police officer.
I'll grant you they went more than a little overboard in the arrest, but rodney king deserved to be beaten down just for using his vehicle as a deadly weapon and threatening many innocent people's lives.

I also saw the shooting of the dog, and that officer was a puscee bitch phag for opening fire. However, the main cause of that whole problem was the the loser, rabble-rousing negro owner of the dog. He should be horsewhipped in the street for causing the death of that poor pup (and he is as useless a POS as rodney king was).....:-)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#944293 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, she probably had a public defender and you know these rightwingers were pouring money into his defense fund. Money can buy you freedom. Sad state of affairs. That's not justice.
"homo"
You are correct. oj proved money can by freedom.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Edmond Pulpo 181,898
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Grau 68,893
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Earthling-1 49,250
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 37 min barefoot2626 21
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 52 min Star Thugs Lose 16
Abby 12-22 1 hr Mister Tonka 5
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,131
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Deputy Dog 98,857
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago