Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#944206 Jul 14, 2013
WHY was this deleted?
Last night Post #944095

American Lady wrote:

Romans 9:20
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
20 [a]But, O man, who art thou which pleadest against God?[b]shall the thing [c]formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

Footnotes:
Romans 9:20 The Apostle doth not answer that it is not God’s will, or that God doth not either reject or elect according to his pleasure, which thing the wicked call blasphemy, but he rather granteth, his adversary both the antecedents, to wit, that it is God’s will, and that it must of necessity so fall out, yet he denieth that God is therefore to be thought an unjust revenger of the wicked: for seeing it appeareth by manifest proof that this is the will of God and his doing, what impudency is it for man, which is but dust and ashes to dispute with God, and as it were to call him into judgment? Now if any man say that the doubt is not so dissolved and answered, I answer, that there is no surer demonstration in any matter, because it is grounded upon this principle,
That the will of God is the rule of righteousness.

Romans 9:20 An amplification of the former answer, taken from a comparison, whereby also it appeareth that God’s determined counsel is set of Paul the highest of all causes, so that it dependeth not upon any respect of second causes, but doth rather frame and direct them.

Romans 9:20 This similitude agreeth very fitly in the first creation of mankind.

whatever wrote
Ashland, KY wrote:
You know you need to seek help.

AL wrote:
That was to show you do NOT question what God does.
You accept it, and go on.

God took care of His child on July 13, 2013.

It is time to accept God's will and move on.
Life does goes on, but will never be the same for Mr. George Zimmerman, after being shown falsely and maliciously in the media that he was an ogre, a child killer. His life will never be normal, simply because he was trying to and did stay alive.

It will also never be the same for The Martin Family.

God *REIGNS*

May He offer comfort to anyone that asks Him for it through these trying times, for both families, all Americans and for people around the World.

May there be Peace on Earth.
<3

Good Night *Patriots*

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944207 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your basis for defending the Obama/Holder Justice Department about abusing their power again?
You "claim" the "Mayor" did it is plain silly.
July 11, 2013 -
---> FOIA docs show Holder's Justice Department aided Zimmerman protests <---
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/07/f...
This is another travesty of justice where a person was persecuted by the Obama Regime. He should have never been charged.
"The American Thinker"? It is described as "a conservative online magazine." I suggest you broaden your source of the news. I'll take the word of the former police chief over a biased conservative blogger anyday.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944208 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You look so stupid everyday.
The KKK is not a democratic club.
Not one democrat believes in racism.
Come on: give it a rest spammmmer!
Republicans all frauds, you know it.
Now change that diaper fudge pants!
You stink!
Oh really?

Then explain why all the Democrats moved out of our neighborhood when a few blacks moved in in the 1980's & 90's.

All the lily white Democrats are now on the expensive side of town or in wealthier towns now.

You are a sap & useful idiot for Democrats.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944209 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>All democrats believe in racism. The FACT is the black projects went up in all democrat cities controlled by democrats for years. Robert Taylor is Valerie Jarret's grandfather, he segregated the blacks in Chicago and was held up as a role model to segregate all blacks across the country, and Jarrett's mother, Barbara T. Bowman conducted experiments, mental and physical on the same blacks in the projects-under the guise of HEALTH CARE and EDUCATION.
Paaaaa leeeeeezs!

What a crock!

Providing housing and food for poor people is not racism.

Red states: cut jobless benefits this year! Cut Medicaid! Cut food stamps!

Now that is pitiful. In 2013.

A war on the poor and middle class.

Plus the women they wage war on. In 2013!

REPUBLICANS ALL PUUCCEESSS! ALL THE TIME.

hey y'all.......move to a red state: they think it's always 1799.

Say a prayer for T and Z. It's just a ffcckkkked up situation. A sad time in America. We are all Americans. We may not agree on everything. But fccckkkkk. Guns at the ready leads to death so easily. Why is life so cheap in our country? Gun rights? Guns wrong?

GOP: GIANT OLD PUSSSSSCCCEEES!

Location hidden

#944211 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
FOIA docs show Holder's Justice Department aided Zimmerman protests
Rick Moran
I know it won't do any good, but, for the record: Fire Eric Holder.
Documents obtained through an FOIA request from the Department of Justice by Judicial Watch reveal that a little known unit deep inside DoJ was tasked with assisting community groups in Florida with organizing and running demonstrations in favor of putting George Zimmerman on trial.
JW filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the DOJ on April 24, 2012; 125 pages were received on May 30, 2012. JW administratively appealed the request on June 5, 2012, and received 222 pages more on March 6, 2013. According to the documents:
•March 25 - 27, 2012, CRS spent $674.14 upon being "deployed to Sanford, FL, to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain."
•March 25 - 28, 2012, CRS spent $1,142.84 "in Sanford, FL to work marches, demonstrations, and rallies related to the shooting and death of an African-American teen by a neighborhood watch captain.
•March 30 - April 1, 2012, CRS spent $892.55 in Sanford, FL "to provide support for protest deployment in Florida."
•March 30 - April 1, 2012, CRS spent an additional $751.60 in Sanford, FL "to provide technical assistance to the City of Sanford, event organizers, and law enforcement agencies for the march and rally on March 31."
•April 3 - 12, 2012, CRS spent $1,307.40 in Sanford, FL "to provide technical assistance, conciliation, and onsite mediation during demonstrations planned in Sanford."
•April 11 - 12, 2012, CRS spent $552.35 in Sanford, FL "to provide technical assistance for the preparation of possible marches and rallies related to the fatal shooting of a 17 year old African American male."
Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/07/f...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook
The Justice Department has a "mandated mission" to keep the peace. Period. They are not taking sides when they attend a protest or assist police in deployment to keep the peace at rallies. Every expense listed by "Americanthinker" was completely legitimate and necessary under the circumstances.

You need to broaden your horizons.
contentWarning

AOL

#944212 Jul 14, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers -

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944213 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink!
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" and "what's in your pants" and You should probably see your attendant about this you idiot??"

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944214 Jul 14, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
Then explain why all the Democrats moved out of our neighborhood when a few blacks moved in in the 1980's & 90's.
All the lily white Democrats are now on the expensive side of town or in wealthier towns now.
You are a sap & useful idiot for Democrats.
People moved?

How does that equate to the KKK? OR racism?

You are a fraud!

People move everyday for myriad reasons. Blacks moving in? Come on!

That is bs.

Anyway: do something nice today!

Tell a right winger republican fraud to ffcckkkk offffff!

LOL!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944215 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it was a relatively quite night. No arrests that I know of...other than the teenager who was arrested for his "mass homicide" tweet. Guess you weren't able to sit in front of the TV and self-gratify yourself like an arsonist at the scene of his crime.
I know I know. Blacks breaking windows out in businesses in Oakland, peeing on squad cars, painting gang signs all over the place and burning the state and the flag of the United States of America is just a bunch of little children having some fun on a normal night, in California. You loons are all the same.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#944216 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no problem continuing to shoot down felonious negro thugs, so keep up your criminal activities, tyrone.
WTF used "stand your ground"? George Zimmerman didnt.
You are another Urkel puscee that should kill himself...
Suicide is against my belief system. Whydon't you come & so it for me? I'll even meet you half way!
Sooooo

Seattle, WA

#944217 Jul 14, 2013
tea baggers, WHERE ARE THE RIOTS? You predicted riots. We heard it again and again from you on this page. You know, the riots that "those people" will inevitably engage in because that's "how they are?" But yeah, this was never about race, right?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944218 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paaaaa leeeeeezs!
What a crock!
Say a prayer for T and Z. It's just a ffcckkkked up situation. A sad time in America. We are all Americans. We may not agree on everything. But fccckkkkk. Guns at the ready leads to death so easily. Why is life so cheap in our country? Gun rights? Guns wrong?
Not allowing blacks to assimilate into society is racism. Locking them up in projects is racism. Conducting experiments on blacks is racism. All done by liberal commie democrats. GFY the democrats approve of that also. When are black people going to stand up to democrats and ask...why are we the only ones that continually vote for democrats and are the only sector of the population still in poverty after trillions and trillions of dollars have been thrown at us?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944219 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink!
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demokratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot...

Back In The Stirrups Again Ruthie...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944221 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Suicide is against my belief system. Whydon't you come & so it for me? I'll even meet you half way!
Jesse, Race Cop Al Sharpton wrote the book "Rioting For Fun And Profit" and made Millions off the back of blacks and the dumb Negro bought it.

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944222 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Paaaaa leeeeeezs!
What a crock!
I love it here in Az, lil ruthie! I am looking out my window into thousands of acres of empty uplands desert, not a human in sight. Now THAT is what I call nirvana. Cmon out sometime and we will have a pig roast (you are the guest of honor).....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#944223 Jul 14, 2013
Why the Zimmerman Jury Failed Us

Straight Up: The racism that resides at America's core has led to the continual dehumanization of blacks.

America is racist at its core. I used to doubt this simplistic claim. Today I cannot. The murder of Trayvon Martin demands total, simple, honesty. A jury in Florida failed us. We have not seen a moral failure this grave since a similarly all-white jury in Simi Valley, Calif., in 1992 acquitted the four LAPD officers who beat Rodney King.

Writing in the same year as that ill-fated verdict, the distinguished civil rights lawyer Derrick Bell declared that "racism is an integral, permanent and indestructible component of this society." In most circumstances, I treat this declaration as a foil: a claim to be slowly picked apart as, at best, too easy and, at worst, deeply unfair and wrong. Not today.

The most elemental facts of this case will never change. A teenager went out to buy Skittles and iced tea. At some point, he was confronted by a man with a gun who killed him. There is no universe I understand where this can be declared a noncriminal act. Not in a sane, just and racism-free universe.

There is only one universe in which such a judgment can happen. It is the same universe in which jurors can watch slow-motion video of four armed police officers beating a man and conclude that the man being beaten dictated everything that happened.

....The path ahead is not an easy one. Trayvon's killing demands justice. The need to bear witness here is clear. A decision that is the living embodiment of racism in our body politic happened, even if not a single member of that jury understood themselves as acting in such a way (I'm quite sure they didn't). That is the power of cultural racism: When it is this deeply embedded in our basic cultural toolkit, it need not be named or even consciously embraced to work its ill effects.

Lots of us are disappointed and angry right now. Seething bitterness, however, is not a solution, nor is violence or striking out. The way forward is one of hard work on social and political organizing, as well as of forcing honest and painful discussions, and a passionate insistence on change and justice. This country still has a serious problem with racism. Let's stop pretending this isn't case or that it is all somehow healing itself. The second murder of Trayvon Martin compels this conclusion.

http://www.theroot.com/views/why-zimmerman-ju...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944224 Jul 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Not allowing blacks to assimilate into society is racism. Locking them up in projects is racism. Conducting experiments on blacks is racism. All done by liberal commie democrats. GFY the democrats approve of that also. When are black people going to stand up to democrats and ask...why are we the only ones that continually vote for democrats and are the only sector of the population still in poverty after trillions and trillions of dollars have been thrown at us?
More whites in subsidy housing and on food stamps than any race!

Military families:$100 million a year in food stamps!

Republicans war on the poor hurts every race!

Trillions for the poor?

No miser: trillions for Iraq destruction, all borrowed by Republicans.

Not a peep from the wingers?

$6 TRILLION "ALL IN"

WARS!

BUSH WARS.

latest figures!

$6 trillion: all borrowed.

And the puucccee Republicans lost both wars!

Incredible!

What a waste: that and no defense put up on 9/11?

Thanks GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUUCCCEEE CLUB!!

Wow! President Gore: no 9/11?

Location hidden

#944225 Jul 14, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; he may have been found not guilty, but he is not innocent of murder and he'll have to live with that fact the rest of his life.
I hope he has to pay for it out of his paycheck for life.
Murder is unlawful. A court of law determined that Zimmerman did nothing unlawful. You are the one who will have to learn to live with that verdict for the rest of your life.

I suggest you listen to this interview with George's brother Robert. You may learn a thing or two about how Zimmerman feels about taking a life.

http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2013/07/14/r...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944226 Jul 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why the Zimmerman Jury Failed Us
Straight Up: The racism that resides at America's core has led to the continual dehumanization of blacks.
America is racist at its core. I used to doubt this simplistic claim. Today I cannot. The murder of Trayvon Martin demands total, simple, honesty. A jury in Florida failed us. We have not seen a moral failure this grave since a similarly all-white jury in Simi Valley, Calif., in 1992 acquitted the four LAPD officers who beat Rodney King.
Writing in the same year as that ill-fated verdict, the distinguished civil rights lawyer Derrick Bell declared that "racism is an integral, permanent and indestructible component of this society." In most circumstances, I treat this declaration as a foil: a claim to be slowly picked apart as, at best, too easy and, at worst, deeply unfair and wrong. Not today.
The most elemental facts of this case will never change. A teenager went out to buy Skittles and iced tea. At some point, he was confronted by a man with a gun who killed him. There is no universe I understand where this can be declared a noncriminal act. Not in a sane, just and racism-free universe.
There is only one universe in which such a judgment can happen. It is the same universe in which jurors can watch slow-motion video of four armed police officers beating a man and conclude that the man being beaten dictated everything that happened.
....The path ahead is not an easy one. Trayvon's killing demands justice. The need to bear witness here is clear. A decision that is the living embodiment of racism in our body politic happened, even if not a single member of that jury understood themselves as acting in such a way (I'm quite sure they didn't). That is the power of cultural racism: When it is this deeply embedded in our basic cultural toolkit, it need not be named or even consciously embraced to work its ill effects.
Lots of us are disappointed and angry right now. Seething bitterness, however, is not a solution, nor is violence or striking out. The way forward is one of hard work on social and political organizing, as well as of forcing honest and painful discussions, and a passionate insistence on change and justice. This country still has a serious problem with racism. Let's stop pretending this isn't case or that it is all somehow healing itself. The second murder of Trayvon Martin compels this conclusion.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-zimmerman-ju...
The only failure here is your ability to have your own thought....

Cuttie pasty!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944227 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it here in Az, lil ruthie! I am looking out my window into thousands of acres of empty uplands desert, not a human in sight. Now THAT is what I call nirvana. Cmon out sometime and we will have a pig roast (you are the guest of honor).....
I would gladly break bread with you,

YOU GIANT OLD PHAAAGGGG!

LOL

LOL

LOL

seriously: put on the roast and feed some poor folks today, YOU will feel better than them.

Peace in this land of ours.

Just be you.<----- Gop: giant old phagggs! LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,850
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min OzRitz 48,560
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min TRD 68,794
Abby Nov 26 54 min Kuuipo 3
Amy Nov 26 1 hr Kuuipo 3
gaand maaro 1 hr Aadya 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance