Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944085 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney. Americans, in general, think with their emotions not their brains. Personal opinions are not necessarily based on facts and they carry no weight. Heck, most of the time those opinions are based on sensationalized "news" reports. Congressional hearings dispel those rumors and propaganda. Their results are all that matter.
You are VERY confused tonight. It's a Saturday night so I'll cut you some slack for the nose snow.

You first say that it doesn't matter what Americans think and now you come back and say that Americans think with their emotions.

Say what? Think with emotions and not with their brains????

I have never thought with my emotions. I feel with them and I think exclusively with my superior brain.

See a doctor and get a check-up.

And next, you say that Congressional Investigation results are all that matter. Huh? So why do companies make millions taking polls of Americans? Who cares what Americans think if Congressional Investigation results are all that matter?

Are you lost inside of a bottle like lily and leosampleanus are?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944086 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what again??????
http://twitchy.com/2013/07/13/twitter-lynch-m...
Eye toll u soe, brotha.
Public service announcement from South Florida law enforcement encouraged people to "raise your voice and not your hands." Seems their plan is working. You must be very disappointed.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944087 Jul 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I still like you, Son. As a reward, your midget azz may climb me like a tiny spider monkey...:-)
Awwwww, geez. Thanks. But I don't want to take your little pleasures away.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944088 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And you just hold Dick...at any angle.
If you rub yours harder and faster, maybe your littel genie will appear son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944089 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...life WILL disappoint you but your face must be killing you:]
Not as much as your son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944090 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Public service announcement from South Florida law enforcement encouraged people to "raise your voice and not your hands." Seems their plan is working. You must be very disappointed.
They all are. They worked themselves into a killing frenzy, their blood is boiling and they have no outlet.

Lapeer, MI

#944091 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fat Lady hasn't sung yet.

The night is long with a lot of blacks in it.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#944092 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I moving too fast for you?
no, for yourself

Lapeer, MI

#944093 Jul 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If you rub yours harder and faster, maybe your littel genie will appear son.
Nope. That ain't gonna happen, Dood.

You swallowed my Genie:]

Lapeer, MI

#944094 Jul 13, 2013
LION wrote:
<quoted text>
no, for yourself
Yer joshin' me, Dood.

How can you possibly judge the speed of others when you're Dead-In-The-Water Stupid?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944096 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Trayvon had his school records legally locked up just like the Magic Negro did.
Inside the Liberal community, rugs, carpets and brooms are honored tools of the Propaganda Trade.
There are even skeletons hiding beneath those rugs and carpets.
Everyone's school records are sealed moron! Why don't you go down to a local high school or college and try to access someone's records other than your own and see how fast they show your ignorant racist azz the door?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944097 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If Saint Trayvon was white, he probably wouldn't have been casing houses in the dark, in the rain and, thus, wouldn't have gotten shot attacking a creepy-ass cracka....
And you know he was casing houses how? Oh that's right in the minds of racists like you that's what young black men do. There's never ever been a case of someone white convicted of breaking and entering.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944098 Jul 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that.
And you don't know he was. But to a racist POS like you all young black people are criminals.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#944099 Jul 14, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey goof, you got it ass backwards. Trayvon Martin was the victim of a brutal assault that ended in him being shot to death by George Zimmerman.
You're new name is now 'Baghdad Bob'.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944100 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Republican Senate will use this tactic in 2015 to repeal ObamaKKKare.
Wasn't that supposed to happen in the last election moron? You know when the Republicans lost seats in both houses?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WERE WAS THE OUTCRY

Holly Springs, NC

#944101 Jul 14, 2013
A jury's acquittal of George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin sparked waves of disappointment, from some of the nation's best-known civil rights leaders to the streets outside a Sanford, Fla., courthouse.

A clearly shaken NAACP President Benjamin Todd Jealous said, "This is a heartbreaking moment. This will confirm for many that the only problem with the New South is it occupies the same time and space as the old South."

NOT GUILTY: Zimmerman acquitted

'SYSTEM HAS FAILED': Crowds react to verdict

He referenced another killing of a black youth that many have compared to the Trayvon Martin slaying, the 1955 killing of 14-year-old Emmett Till, who was killed in Mississippi for allegedly flirting with a white woman. "Trayvon Martin's case has focused a generation the same way that the Emmett Till case focused a generation 60 years ago. I had hoped that this time we would get a verdict that fit the gravity of the case."

The Rev. Al Sharpton, who led thousands of protesters in Sanford seeking a prosecution of Trayvon's killer, called the verdict "a sad day in the country" and "a slap in the face to those that believe in justice in this country." http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
A BLACK MAN KILLED TWO WHITE PEOPLE,WERE IS THE OUTCRY!!!!!!!!!
********O. J. Simpson murder case
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about the 1994 murder trial. For the 2008 trial, see O. J. Simpson robbery case.
O.J. Simpson on the cover of Newsweek and TIME.

The O. J. Simpson murder case (officially called the People of the State of California vs. Orenthal James Simpson) was a criminal trial held in Los Angeles County, California Superior Court that spanned from the primary jury being sworn in on November 2, 1994[1] to opening statements on January 24, 1995[2] to a verdict on October 3, 1995.[3] Former American football star and actor O. J. Simpson was tried on two counts of murder following the June 1994 deaths of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Lyle Goldman. The case has been described as the most publicized criminal trial in American history.[4] Simpson was acquitted after a lengthy trial that lasted over eight months which was presided over by Judge Lance Ito.[5]
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944102 Jul 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't know he was. But to a racist POS like you all young black people are criminals.
Most are RealDave...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944103 Jul 14, 2013
Blacks Say You Are Acting White for Succeeding, Blacks Calling You Sellout Because You Want to Succeed, Smoking Weed, sniffing paint is Cool For These Idiots, They Teach Their Kids To be Ignorant, go along with herd. They Say You Are Acting White for speaking correct English.

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#944104 Jul 14, 2013
One word: travesty

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944105 Jul 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
One word: travesty
It's rather obvious you are a loser Homer. You a Jail house wife and/or lap dancer??

Iy's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,115
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
hy 2 hr badstuber 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr James 68,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Petal Power 46,744
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,726
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••