Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,371)

Showing posts 867,401 - 867,420 of1,033,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's take a look at the number of independently owned businesses in, oh, say, Bejing, for example, and compare that number to the number of independently owned business there 20 years ago.
Very obviously, China is no longer communist.
Cuba is communist because its leader dictates Cuba be communist.
Cuba and Haiti seem to be the only islands in the region that didn't experience an economic boom in the last half century. Cuba because its leader insisted on Cuba being a communist state. Haiti because it's just Haiti.
North Korea is communist because its dictator dictates North Korea be communist.
Now, tell us about how communist countries had a higher living standard than capitalist countries.
Please elaborate, son. Which war(s) are you talking about?
What war(s) caused the explosion of the number of modern economies in the world in, oh, say, 1970 through 1980?
Let's review:
Capitalism is good, and it is consistent with human instinct.
Communism is bad, and it is diametrically opposed to human instinct. That's why communism fails every goddam time it's been tried in history.
Yup. Capitalism lifted the world out of the stone age it was in in the past century when there were less than a dozen modern economies in the world, and if you had change in your pocket you were among the 10 percent wealthiest people in the world.
That changed after the United States became the most significant influence in the world, defeated the communist global domination agenda, and you can go anywhere in the world and see for yourself the wonderful effects of capitalism.
Or, you can go to North Korea or Vietnam or Cuba and see the effects of communism, the last communist countries on the planet.
And you clowns want to institute communism here. You can't get stupider than that.
lol! It's amazing how your 'proof' relies heavily on the word 'obviously.'

Or how you impose the leader as the problem of the system to make your case. Funny thing is you could do the same for the US too.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I did: "That's a lie. You're a liar. End of case." Some how you never manged to get back to me, slight man...'course since you don't know that high school is two words although you decry the educational standards there, it's all I expected from you...
The Surpeme Court of Illinois says you are wrong.

Michelle Obama surrendered her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case.
Further, the notation of "court ordered inactive" in her record disallows reciprosity with Illinois and any other state for Michelle Obama to practice law there. In short, the Supreme Court of Illinois made it impossible for Michelle Obama to just move to another state and scam insurance companies from there after she was busted for that in Illinois.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no....
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That's because it was Easter ya stupid fck, can't you get anything right? "
You said they put up a pic of hugo Chavez (you didn't know it was Cesar yet) because it was easter.
Its funny that person who claims to be "often imitated & never du[plicated" would stoop so low as to STEAL the picture I use an avatar.

Maybe being thew lowlife you are, you should change your slogan to " Often imitating, always duplicating" Since you just can't think on your own & rely on stealing the ideas of others.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"At its 2013 national convention in Atlanta last week, the National Education Association encouraged teachers to dance to a sexually explicit rap song that featured the “N”-word and declared,“When it’s over you ain’t gon need ya vibrator.”"
World Nut Daily Education...where's the oxymoron there, moron?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude..two republicans split the vote and they both beat the democrat. if it's just Palin and a democrat, she'll win.
Yes son. And it was the write in who won.

And if Palin run, the Wasilla quitta will have her a$$ handed to her... most likely by another republican.

I don't believe Alaskans are that stupid. But... you never know!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
And you guys say the Tea Party is crazy
"Police searched the Northern Virginia home of libertarian activist Adam Kokesh Tuesday evening and took him into custody, according to a news release posted on Kokesh’s Web site.
Kokesh, a former Marine, was held overnight at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center, charged with possession of schedule I or II drugs while in possession of a firearm, said Lt. Steve Elbert, a spokesman for the Fairfax County Sheriff’s Office.
A video posted on YouTube that appears to show activist Adam Kokesh loading a shotgun in Freedom Plaza.
He was scheduled for arraignment in Fairfax County General District Court on Wednesday morning, and a preliminary hearing was scheduled for Oct. 2.
“We were expecting this. We were expecting the government to raid our house,” Darrell Young, Kokesh’s roommate, told WRC-TV (Channel 4).
U.S. Park Police Lt. Pamela Smith said her agency executed a search warrant at Kokesh’s home in Herndon, looking for a weapon. The park police are the federal agency responsible for policing Freedom Plaza, the concrete park a few blocks from the White House where, in a video posted to YouTube on July 4, Kokesh appears to load a shotgun in violation of D.C. gun laws. Smith said she did not know if the YouTube video was the trigger for the search warrant.
“We will not be silent. We will not obey,” Kokesh says in the video.“We will not allow our government to destroy our humanity. We are the final American Revolution. See you next Independence Day.”"
The Obama Gestapo is alive and well, getting a bogus gun warrant as an excuse to look for cough syrup.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA MAKES BUSH LOOK like a GREAT PRESIDENT, Obama have F,ed up and hollywood and the MEDIA tries to lie to us whitehouse down LOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAH made up BLACK PRESIDENT OBAMA AS A GREAT BLACK ANYTHING IS A MYTH
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't get anything related to Mother's Day from that. There's a robot arm with a baby bottle. Is that it?
You have to use the creative(in your case dormant) side of your brain.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
It's SO true it's SCARY -especially for the innocent and vulnerable among us!!!
Time for some in America to stand up and speak out FOR them-NOT against them.
Most of them aren't as innocent and vulnerable as you want so desperately to believe. The vast majority of those interviewed on the street are just clueless and voted for Obama. Quite seemingly intellectual people never heard of Benghazi, the sequester or can identify pictures of prominent democrats by name. A Cal Tech student couldn't name the vice-president. You have to be pretty smart to gain admittance into that college, but he was a liberal and voted for Obama.

These are the caliber of people who will bring us all down unless and until those who do know what's going on outnumber them.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of people thought Obamacare was still a good idea in November 2012.
Now even Democrats who wrote it are sweating bullets and no one has the slightest clue how to get it off the ground. It has taken a turn for the worse as the reality gets closer. We still have more than a year to be reminded of this major Democratic blunder.
Most of us on the right were saying right after the last election it's going to have to get really bad before it starts getting better and more people start snapping out of it.
That time has come sooner than most of us even anticipated.
A growing suspicion this administration thinks it's above the confines of power and the constitution isn't going away either.
once again this administration is pushing back the start date of one of the painful consequences of obamacare because of an election.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
<forehead slap>
Fine...Hugo, Cesar's mother, was displayed on Easter. There's the connection.
I say we leave it at that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Many con business know that and hire accordingly.... not necessarily legally.
Business is unable to verify citizenship or legal immigration status without fear of lawsuits.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Michelle Obama surrendered her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case.
Further, the notation of "court ordered inactive" in her record disallows reciprosity with Illinois and any other state for Michelle Obama to practice law there. In short, the Supreme Court of Illinois made it impossible for Michelle Obama to just move to another state and scam insurance companies from there after she was busted for that in Illinois.
<chant>
Show us the proof.
Show us the proof.
Show us the proof.
</end chant>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Among approximately 100 hospitals in the state, Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, is ranked 12th statewide. Hardly a "crummy HMO". Anyone with a complicated surgical procedure is sent to Los Angeles. Your ignorance explains why you choose to gamble on your continued good heath. It is people like you who get cancer and then complain about the high cost of their medical bills and file bankruptcy to get out from under the calamity caused by their stupidity.
Whether Kaiser sends a patient to their Los Angeles hospital is their choice, not the patient's choice.

Besides, if Galt wants to travel 100 miles to Los Angeles for a hospital, why not the best?

Kaiser Permanente is an HMO, and all HMOs suck.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Can I have your sincere, objective opinion on Sarah Palin?
I don't know her personally, but I think she (and her family) has been treated unfairly in the press. She has said some silly things, but who hasn't? I think I would agree with most of what she has to say and the fact that she could have easily aborted trigg, but didn't says a lot about her character (I know a family with a downs child, it's a lot of love and dedication)

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
On the off-chance that you can read anything but six year old emails from a debunked source, http://www.google.com/url...

It's a lie, you're a liar; case closed, I repeat.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Among approximately 100 hospitals in the state, Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles, is ranked 12th statewide. Hardly a "crummy HMO". Anyone with a complicated surgical procedure is sent to Los Angeles. Your ignorance explains why you choose to gamble on your continued good heath. It is people like you who get cancer and then complain about the high cost of their medical bills and file bankruptcy to get out from under the calamity caused by their stupidity.
Galt has good insurance.

Covered California offers only crummy plans like Kaiser Permanente.

Too bad if your employer screws you bu offering only the HMO option, or if you choose to save a few bucks by choosing a third-rate plan.

Same for the fools who choose Medicare Advantage over traditional Medicare.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>For the record Homer shops at Walgreens.
For what?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny that person who claims to be "often imitated & never du[plicated" would stoop so low as to STEAL the picture I use an avatar.
Maybe being thew lowlife you are, you should change your slogan to " Often imitating, always duplicating" Since you just can't think on your own & rely on stealing the ideas of others.
Cha-ching!!!

Don't worry, dumbass, I'll be moving along to another of you l.l.w. as I see fit. Maybe leo will be next...what do you think, mini-me? Shall we steal Leos avatar next? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 867,401 - 867,420 of1,033,699
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min CDC 47,055
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 32 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••