Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,381 - 867,400 of 1,101,925 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943933 Jul 13, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!
FRY Z ON THE BARBY!
OR 30 YEARS!
bake Z a fcckkkiinngg cake racist carol!
He killed that kid for no reason.
The kid was on property legally!!!!!
HIS DAD LIVED THERE!!! T LIVED THERE!
YOU BONKERS BYYTCH! F U
People have the right to protect their neighborhoods, homes and families from the likes of ANY KIND of VIOLENCE, Threats, breaches of personal space safety OR intimidations thereof -no matter WHAT they race creed or color.

THIS below-how ever IS DISGUSTING enough for LIFE sentencing with out EVER seeing any chance of day light again...no matter the AGE, race, creed or color.

WHERE's the OUTRAGE for THAT victim-a 13 month old BABY??????????

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!

Watkins, T, Valencia, N, Gast, P. Baby shot dead in stroller; 2 Georgia teens charged with murder. March 23, 2013.CNN

West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son, Antonio, in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said,'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said,'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

West said she tried to perform CPR on her son and that the police took over when they arrived, but to no avail. "We lost him," she said.

During the incident, the smaller of the two boys was hiding behind the larger one, she said. "I don't know whether it was his brother or a friend."
Police said suspect De\'Marquise Elkins will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings.
Police said suspect De'Marquise Elkins will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings.

West had said she hopes the boys will receive the maximum sentence possible. "If they can use a gun like an adult, then they can be charged like an adult," she said. "I want to see lethal injection or at least life in prison. This child did nothing to him. He was innocent and helpless."

SHAME on drak age years BACKWARDS America! GREED, Racism and hatred...the TOXIC poison of libuhrulTICS-entitleMENTAL diseases and lunaTIC disorders!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943934 Jul 13, 2013

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#943935 Jul 13, 2013
Former soldiers have had their civilian wages and their Veterans Administration benefits garnished. They have been pursued by private collection agencies and forced to pay tax penalties. In other cases, too, deserters have continued to be paid for months, and sometimes years, after disappearing.

The Pentagon's record-keeping tangle not only increases the potential for errors; it also forces Defense Finance and Accounting Service to depend heavily on "manual workarounds," another source of errors.

http://news.msn.com/us/how-the-pentagons-payr...

When will we ever get our priorities in order? Our veterans are getting the short end of the stick while those manipulating the system in overspending on entitlement programs are making out like bandits.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#943936 Jul 13, 2013
"9:50 PM
Fox news reports the jury in the Zimmerman trial has reached a verdict.
Peace

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#943937 Jul 13, 2013
As long as we're obsessing over the liberal media's deliberate nonexistent racially charged Zimmerman case, the Obama administration is whistling a happy tune.

Zimmerman will be a vague memory in six months.

And the liberal media will then have to come with another distraction.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943939 Jul 13, 2013
George Zimmerman NOT guilty....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943941 Jul 13, 2013
George Zimmerman found NOT guilty....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943942 Jul 13, 2013
George Zimmerman will be a very rich man once he gets done with his lawsuit against MSNBC and the Lame Stream Media... Go George!!!

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943943 Jul 13, 2013
If America burns because of the Zimmerman trial, George Not Guilty, NBC Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain, MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and the racist leftwing hate party will pay and be responsible...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943944 Jul 13, 2013
Now that George Zimmerman has been acquitted by a jury of his peers, we will truly see if the American negro has made any progress as a people. In the event of an LA riot repeat, the answer will be a resounding "NO".

In any event, RIP Trayvon Martin; it was a true tragedy (just not a crime)....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943945 Jul 13, 2013
George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'

George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."

The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."

An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment. The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.

The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...

Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and your leftwing hate party...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943946 Jul 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
George Zimmerman NOT guilty....
It's the culture...
AMEN!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943947 Jul 13, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
"9:50 PM
Fox news reports the jury in the Zimmerman trial has reached a verdict.
Peace
Amen!

CHRISTIE/Paul..Uncle Joe(s), Condeleezas, Napolotano's etc ET AL 2016.

REAL Working(class) Leadership for ALL of America again-Not just some!
Jacob Schiff

Waynesboro, MS

#943948 Jul 13, 2013
Ain't that a bítch...
Jacob Schiff

Waynesboro, MS

#943949 Jul 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
It's the culture...
Exactly...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943950 Jul 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
NOT GUILTY! PUT A BULLET IN HIS HEAD!
You voted for the winner obama you idiot and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot..

The inner city ghettos and projects of modern America and Detroit's urban preserves, Chicago and Philadelphia are the breeding ground 'Blue Magnets' of hate-filled low intelligence liberalism, racism, ignorance, bigotry, poverty, intolerance, abortion, America's liberal killing fields of Negoros you bigoted racist.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943951 Jul 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
SHAME on You!

Welfare reform for ALL of America-twenty hours community service a week for ALL litter popping over breeding baby mama givverment fwee riders off the backs of OTHERS!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943952 Jul 13, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha, little boy!
Prove it!
Every republican is a fraud and a phony.
They work only for billionaires who are stupid enough to back Muttttt!!!
Billions wasted!
Losers!!
THE GENIUS BEAT ALL YOUR PUUUCCCEEESSS!
LOL
talk your crap to his face: he'd kick the living crappppp out of you.
Now go help your mommy! Get out of the basement once a day!
REPUBLICANS ARE FRAUDS! GOP GIANT PUUCCCEEESS!
Hi there Ruthie, just wondered how things were going for you today.....:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943953 Jul 13, 2013
George found NOT GUILTY!

Now the riots and theft begin.

Lock n Load, folks.
bluntforce

Ashburn, VA

#943954 Jul 13, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
A typical Low information Obama voter reaction. You wonder why you never get ahead in life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,541
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 69,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min truth-facts 46,388
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 27 min Lawrence Wolf 66
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 49,518
ruth ann hall's son 59 min EYES EVERWHERE 1
Who is MICHAEL LA VAUGHN ROBINSON 2 hr Check Facts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 97,985
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••