Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#944026 Jul 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how it's you people who have been advocating killing son.
Fcking assclown.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944027 Jul 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
We'll know about Zimmerman soon enough.
But when are we going to know if Obama knew about the IRS targeting of his political enemies and did nothing because, of course, the odds of his top advisors knowing and not him are slim to none - or the public and the liberal media waking up to having been lied to about a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 leaving an ambassador and three other Americans dead because of this administration's total incompetency?
And isn't it a convenient distraction that the liberal media made the Zimmerman case racially charged to keep our minds - and theirs - off much more important things?
Are we that easily manipulated?
It IS frustrating to see the Magic Negro and his Liberal Media Minions trashing democracy. It is like being struck with a cancer, watching it eat away and not having a cure.

But, IMHO, we all have two main callings in each of our lives: the objective Common Good and the subjective Personal Good.

Politicians, celebrities and professionals wrestle with these two callings all the time but so, too, do we common folks.

How much time of my life am I willing to devote to concern about the Common Good and how much to my Personal Good? A tough decision at times. To the extent that the Common Good intersects with my Personal Good, I feel a need to chase both. Obamacare will ruin my finances, my health and my quality of life so I must involve my time exploring the Common Good issues.

But at the end of the day, I will defer to Adam Smith's 'invisible hand' my selfish needs and ways to contribute to the Common Good.

Lapeer, MI

#944028 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why justice is not found in courts. The best hope of finding justice is in combinations of legislative, judicial and social movements and, ultimately, in the hearts and souls of the citizens.
It's an old adage that going to court is like going to a poker game. You might go in thinking you have a good hand and come out losing your pants. It is a popular myth that justice is found in courts.
That's why there is a system of Appeal. Look at the original jury in the OJ trial. How many corrupt or inept judges get caught every year and those that are caught represents only the tip of a huge iceberg. Without an Appeals process in place, we'd be Banana Republic. Thank the Forefathers for this wisdom.
Pursuing justice in the courts is prohibitively expensive and this is the main reason that the wheels of justice turn so slowly and/or not at all. Mom & Pop America can't find justice for this reason.
Courts are not there for finding justice. But they are still necessary just like cops are jerks but society can't function without them. The blindfolded Lady of Justice cheats, lies and is ugly as hell but she carry's the unsheathed sword, Pal:]
"This is a court of law, young man, not a court of justice."
------- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944030 Jul 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Undoubtedly. He is the lowest slime that ever ooozed from the Earth.....
Yes. After all, you hold people like Hitler in high praise.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944031 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
You already got your azz kicked once today. Pipe down and bring me my Chinese food son....
Really? I have?

I must have missed it.

Maybe your story will change when you wake up.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944032 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Citizens receive NO thanks for what is expected behavior....
WHERE THE FCK IS MY FOOD??:-)
Wow. No thanks for saving America now?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944033 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Citizens receive NO thanks for what is expected behavior....
WHERE THE FCK IS MY FOOD??:-)
BTW, I'm getting someone to pinch a loaf for you son.

And your lemonade is being processed as we speak.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944034 Jul 13, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fcking assclown.
He is, isn't he?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944035 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The jury decided that Obama's son was a mugger who got what he deserved.
Robert Zimmerman, Jr. said tonight..."we are not celebrating because we haven't forgotten that Trayvon lost his life."

Lapeer, MI

#944036 Jul 13, 2013
Just watched the remarks of the fraud Al Sharpton. Why he doesnt just have the common decency to die already, I have no idea....
Racist Pig Alvin Sharpton belongs in a Wax Museum with a wick burning from his flaming azzhole.

THAT would be a realistic presentation.

Lapeer, MI

#944039 Jul 13, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Wow. I am shocked
Let's hope it's terminal.

Lapeer, MI

#944041 Jul 13, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
Wow. I am shocked
...or at least debilitating.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944042 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
WHERE is my egg foo young, son?
Sometimes son, life will disappoint you.

In your case, get used to it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944043 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
WHO does, you retarded little chinaman? Git yer pudgy azz back in the kitchen!!
You do son.

Lapeer, MI

#944044 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Dont think he has that power, and hollywood scum will do literally ANYTHING if they can turn a buck from it.
This is another blowup in odumbo's face. If he's as smart as everyone says he is, he will shut his big f'in yapper about the case...
He's probably pissed-off so he'll hold a Urine Summit with Al baby Sharpton, Jesse Extortionist Jackson, Eric Racist Holder, The Black Panthers and a few more Affirmative Action trash types.

Afterward, they'll have a Racist Pig Barbeque with all the bigoted trimmings.

Lapeer, MI

#944045 Jul 13, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
In honor of the 44th President of the United States, Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream has introduced a new flavor: Barocky Road
Barocky Road is a blend of half vanilla, half chocolate, and surrounded by nuts and flakes. The vanilla portion of the mix is not openly advertised and usually denied as an ingredient. The nuts and flakes are all plentiful.
The cost is $92.84 per scoop...so, out of a $100 bill, you are at least promised some CHANGE.
When purchased, it will be presented to you in a large beautiful cone, but after you pay for it, the ice cream is taken out of the cone and given to the person in line behind you at no charge.
You are left with an almost-empty wallet, staring at an empty cone and wondering what just happened. Then you realize this is what "redistribution of wealth" is all about.
Aren't you just stimulated?
I scream for Ice Cream.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944047 Jul 13, 2013
Coming up next for Zimmerman, the Obama-Holder federal civil rights lynch mob.

Case to be tried before all-black jury.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944048 Jul 13, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing has been proven...yet.
Americans Think Officials Knew About IRS Political Targeting
Majority disapproves of the way Obama has handled the matter
http://www.gallup.com/poll/162962/americans-t...
This president and his administration saying they "don't know anything" when it's their job to know isn't cutting it anymore.
It doesn't matter what "America thinks". The only thing that matters are the congressional investigations and they turned up nothing. NOTHING.

Lapeer, MI

#944050 Jul 13, 2013
Retarded negro NFL player posts twitter threat...
NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet:'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'
After George Zimmerman was found not guilty of all charges on Saturday evening, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.
He tweeted, "Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him."
The riots are coming.

Maybe in different form like anonymous murders targeting non-blacks, Hispanics, Orientals, etc. Roving gangs of Saint Trayvons cutting up folks, etc.

The country/body is sick in a holistic way because the head is a racist.

Lapeer, MI

#944052 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
The problem could be solved VERY easily (but never will be, since scumbag lawyers make the rules). Apply prison sentences & monetary sanctions for perjury/malfeasance in both civil and criminal proceedings. A perfect example was the withholdeing of over 1300 photos from trayvon's phone by the sleazy prosecution. Those frauds STILL lost....
When was the last time you heard of a lying witness being prosecuted, fined, imprisoned or even yelled at by the presiding judge?

If liars were hit hard and often, we'd have a better court system but when you have the likes of Eric Racist Holder and the Magic Negro running free, the hopes of removing liars from our courts are pretty slim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min PEllen 98,673
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 70,583
Dear Abby 11/24/14 26 min PEllen 1
Ask Amy 11/24/14 28 min PEllen 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 49 min not a ghost 1,519
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 57 min not a ghost 698
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago