Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,301 - 867,320 of 1,101,675 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943850 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually agree on something. I think a person should always use their own judgment rather than blindly follow the suggestion of a 9-1-1 operator. They can't possibly fully assess a situation from the other side of a phone line. I do believe they are scripted to err on the side of caution. T
The striking thing as it relates to the current case is that "We don't need you to do that" is not the way normal human beings converse.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943851 Jul 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They don't need to know that to render a verdict son.
Really?

Then the verdict should be NOT guilty.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943852 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Caution is OK if you're calling 9-1-1 because you didn't get enough fries with your burger, but not in a real emergency.
Like when someone calls 9-1-1 while hiding from an intruder in the house and the operator tells the person to stay on the line, presumably to aid the intruder in finding the person who is hiding.
Great advice.
Zimmerman called the police.

Martin did NOT-instead he called Jeantal, and made an ASSUMPTIVE RACIST comment.

Then apparanelty, rather than returning to where he should've
been going-he went and jumped Zimmerman instead.

Case should be closed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943853 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you really shouldn't make statements that you can't back up with FACTS. I don't understand how you people think you can just make things up and expect people to believe you.
Zimmerman did not say he approached Martin. That isn't what he said at all. According to the police interview played in court and the written statement made by Zimmerman, he specifically said Martin "approached him" and asked, "You got a problem?" to which Zimmerman said no, and Martin responded, "You do now."
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...
The facts would dictate that the judge decide that no reasonable person could convict on the facts presented, and therefore dismiss the case before sending to the jury.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943854 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The striking thing as it relates to the current case is that "We don't need you to do that" is not the way normal human beings converse.
LOL. It does sound a bit like a movie line.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943855 Jul 13, 2013
Rashomon wrote:
<quoted text>
a bunch of overpaid, self loathing jews. Where's our resident self loathing jew? Carrying a sign in Sanford?
You mean swilly boca raton? She hit the beach this morning, but was nice enough to post her pic to Face Book....

http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943856 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. It does sound a bit like a movie line.
As a neighborhood watch captain, Zimmerman had every right to do just that-watch and see what was going on. He LIVED in the community, the other did NOT.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943857 Jul 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
The Zimmerman trial very well may turn Hispanics against Obama and the racist hate filled leftwing party in 2014..
It's the culture...
That's a good point. If they are SMART it will, but then again......:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943858 Jul 13, 2013
IN trouble met out watching/looking for trouble.

How sad for ALL of them...especially Trayvons mother. SHE really seems to have been trying her best.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#943859 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Secret courts. Secret emails. Phone surveillance. Drones. The list of cloak-and-dagger tactics employed by the Obama administration -- and those that preceded it -- keeps growing, as NSA leaker Ed Snowden feeds classified materials to the media and other reports show the extent of the U.S. government's more opaque dealings.
The latest was a report by The Associated Press that said the administration had military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Usama bin Laden’s hideout transferred to the CIA, where they would be harder to uncover by the press and public.
If this were any other administration, perhaps the fallout would be minimal. But President Obama ran on a message of open government. When he was sworn into office in 2009, he declared his presidency would be “the most open and transparent in history.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/13/ob...
Did you sleep through the Bush/Cheney years or are you just plain stupid?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943860 Jul 13, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see my opinion or did you read paste from an "jewish owned" "Washington Post" article? "Zimmerman"(jewish) is a child molesting, lying, murderer.
Case Closed!
Do you remember when you told your halfbrother Snookie you "loved him" on the canal banks? I remember how hurt you were when he stuffed $5 in your shirt pocket and bugged out when you passed out from the MadDog 20/20.....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943861 Jul 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean swilly boca raton? She hit the beach this morning, but was nice enough to post her pic to Face Book....
http://static.rcgroups.net/forums/attachments...
Yoww....that IS skank NASTY lol.

(what a sad case trial huh?)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943862 Jul 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman called the police.
Martin did NOT-instead he called Jeantal, and made an ASSUMPTIVE RACIST comment.
Then apparanelty, rather than returning to where he should've
been going-he went and jumped Zimmerman instead.
Case should be closed.
Interesting point. DemoKKK-Rats ignore facts like this.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943863 Jul 13, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sleep through the Bush/Cheney years or are you just plain stupid?
Hi moron. Did you say something?
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#943864 Jul 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when you told your halfbrother Snookie you "loved him" on the canal banks? I remember how hurt you were when he stuffed $5 in your shirt pocket and bugged out when you passed out from the MadDog 20/20.....
FAILED
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943865 Jul 13, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Yoww....that IS skank NASTY lol.
(what a sad case trial huh?)
To appreciate swilly boca raton's "rugged handsomeness", you really have to get in the same mindset as her. Try downing six Jack & Cokes, a bottle of percodan, and then take another look at her stunning visage....

I expected GZ to get screwed at this level; he'll be out soon enough with plenty of $$ in his pocket after the litigation with all the media fraud ends (AND when he sells his life story).
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943866 Jul 13, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
<quoted text>FAILED
It's the culture......
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#943867 Jul 13, 2013
An annoying racist jewish "Comedian" thinks he is funny and gets knocked out on stage
Watch:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#943868 Jul 13, 2013
OK leftist phags, its time for this afternoon's "learning to spell with trayvon".

The word for today is "PROPAGATE". Now, let's have little trayvon use it in a sentence:

"ma frien Lamond work ata Cadillac dealerships. He say if I wanna test drives one, he propagate opin out back so I kin gits it".....
liberace

United States

#943869 Jul 13, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
He saw an unarmed youth gunned down by a gunman.
He had all the facts.
GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! 30 YEARS PLEASE!
You can visit Z in prison! Tell him what a hero he is to all racists like yourself.
Fenny.= disgusting.
Gay....
And I know gay....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min JonahI 49,513
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min RACE 97,980
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 57 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info