Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,261 - 867,280 of 1,099,429 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Riot Promoter Rush Limbaugh Frets About Post-Zimmerman Unrest
....The truth is that it doesn’t matter whether Limbaugh has any idea what he’s talking about or not, so long as he says it with a deep animosity for liberals, minorities, and any other of his perceived enemies. And as for his new found aversion to rioting, here is a reminder of what he was saying a few years ago when he openly advocated such behavior by his dittoheads at the Democratic National Convention:
I’m dreaming of riots in Denver. Remember 1968?[...] I mean, if people say what’s your exit strategery, the dream end of this is that this keeps up to the convention and that we have a replay of Chicago 1968, with burning cars, protests, fires, literal riots, and all of that. That’s the objective here.
That’s the objective here. He could not have been more explicit in his desire for violence and destruction. And now this scumbag thinks he can characterize others as having the sub-human traits that he harbors himself. Psychiatrists call this “projection.” I’ll just call it hypocritical bullshit.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
Rush hits the nail on the head while you slam your thumb constantly and then cry. Get outta here:}

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you need to be reminded this is not a coury of law
So, nitwit ,why are you trying to prosecute the victim Trayvon Martin on Topix if it isn't a court room?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
... besides, they'll most likely be of darker skin tone.
Its no secret, we know.
Profiling saves innocent lives on a daily basis.

Don't like it?

Too bad.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, nitwit ,why are you trying to prosecute the victim Trayvon Martin on Topix if it isn't a court room?
pros·e·cute  

/&#712;präsi&#716;kyo &#862;ot/

Verb

Institute legal proceedings against (a person or organization): "they were prosecuted for obstructing the highway".

Institute legal proceedings in respect of (a claim or offense): "the state's attorney's office decided this was a case worth prosecuting".

Stupid fckn emoron, this is not a court of law.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

If these women rule on the Facts not Emotion the Verdict should be ‘NOT GUILITY!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey, nitwit, how many times are we going to have to remind you that Trayvon Martin is not on trial; he is the dead victim .
Trayvon's lifestyle, including the images on his Obamaphone, are relevant to the probability that he was an aggressive thug who attacked Zimmerman.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Were Zimmermans past brushes with the law brought up? All of his phone calls to the police? His psychiatrist? What drugs was he taking and for what? The killer is the one who should be examined with a magnifying glass; not the victim. Nothing the victim ever did in his short life has any bearing upon this case, and Zimmerman is not the the police, judge, jury and executioner.
He should get life in prison, he is a menace to society.
Much of Zimmerman's past was allowed into evidence, none of Trayvon's, as if he were Obama himself, a man without a past.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Bernhard Goetz on George Zimmerman:‘The Same Thing Is Happening’
by Harry Siegel, Filipa Ioannou Jul 12, 2013 4:45 AM EDT
Thirty years after the shooting that divided New York, the ‘subway vigilante,’ Al Sharpton & Curtis Sliwa talk to Harry Siegel and Filipa Ioannou about the Trayvon Martin case.
“I’m surprised,” said Bernhard Goetz, outside of his 20-story apartment building on Manhattan’s 14th Street, the same street he lived on back in 1984, when he shot four black teenagers on a downtown No. 2 subway train.“I’m surprised the same thing is happening 30 years later. It’s a different place, but the prosecution is the same.”
130709-geotz-zimmerman_tease
The man he says “the same thing is happening” to now, George Zimmerman, was just 1 year old in 1984, when Goetz, now 65,“stood his ground” against Barry Allen, Troy Canty, Darrell Cabey, and James Ramseur, friends who had come down from the Bronx to rob video-arcade change boxes. When the mild-looking electrical engineer, who’d been violently robbed before, got on the train at 14th Street, the four boys surrounded him and, after one of them asked him for five dollars, he unloaded his unlicensed revolver, hitting all four of them. He then fled through a tunnel before police arrived, and the identity of the white “subway vigilante” remained a mystery until he turned himself in to the New Hampshire police four days later, offering a dramatic confession that may have shaded into revenge fantasy. All four boys survived, though one was paralyzed, yet Goetz became a folk hero in the eyes of many New Yorkers and Americans at a time when urban crime was widely considered out of control, daylight muggings were commonplace, and the murder rate in Gotham was more than three times what it is today.
After a riveting eight-week trial that captured national headlines, and hinged on the question of whether or not he had reason to fear for his life, Goetz was convicted only of criminal possession of a lethal weapon and was sentenced to just six months in prison.
He should have been released.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Fenris, what makes you so afraid of seeing someone show empathy in public for another person ? What are you hiding?
The Magic Negro's statement wasn't an act of showing empathy but an attempt to blow racial coals into roaring flames. He's done this before and looks out for these types of opportunities.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I know its tough to believe, but nutculur is actually a female, and is incarcerated in the Fed Correctional system in Ct.
Weird, huh?
My bad. I didn't realize his gender reassignment treatment was complete.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me the dispatcher would have assumed some liability if she had told Zimmerman to keep an eye on Trayvon's whereabouts until police arrived but I think it is just boilerplate policy to say "we don't need you to do that". I'm not sure a 9-1-1 operator even has police authority to order someone to do anything. How could she? She's not there. She doesn't know the circumstances.
An example from officer.com of a 9-1-1 operator's bad advice:
Police say [Jimma] Reat was driving with three other people early Sunday morning when people in a red Jeep began throwing bottles and debris as their car, breaking a window.
The [911] operator who took the call told the victims to return to Denver and wait for officers to arrive, said Denver Police Spokeswoman Raquel Lopez.
The car, with four people inside, returned to West 29th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard and stopped to wait for police, Lopez said.
As the people were standing outside the parked car, the red Jeep, carrying about four men, drove by and opened fire on them, shooting Reat in the back, police said.
The Jeep then sped away from the scene.
Reat was taken to Denver Health Medical Center where he died shortly after 5 a.m., Capt. Ron Saunier said.
Monday, 911 Executive Director Carl Simpson apologized saying,“We are deeply saddened about the events that transpired.”
Liability? Yes.
Probably no liability except for a voluntary settlement because courts have repeatedly ruled that the police have no responsibility to protect citizens from harm.

The best course when calling 9-1-1 is to report the problem and then use your best judgment rather than stock answers from a clerk who isn't on the scene. Their advice is most likely selected from a standard list of responses to frequently asked questions and is generally worthless.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey, nitwit, how many times are we going to have to remind you that Trayvon Martin is not on trial; he is the dead victim .
Not on trial? Are you on Mars?

If a punkass hoodie assaults the wrong person and dies as a result, you are damned right he's on trial.

Too bad we can't pass a sentence on him.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
The prosecution getting two shots at the Apple, first they fail to prove second degree now they’re pursuing manslaughter, I believe they have failed in both the correct verdict would be ‘NOT GUILTY’ a verdict other than a Not Guilty would indicate Lady Justice blindfold has been remove!!
This was a political show trial, no more, no less.

Worthy of a Third World dictatorship.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, nitwit ,why are you trying to prosecute the victim Trayvon Martin on Topix if it isn't a court room?
Noboby is trying to prosecute Trayvon, but just trying to present an accurate picture of this thug.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea how the jury might rule in this case, I think they could easily go either way. I don't think it matters much whichever way it goes, these are very fine points of law. Its my impression that Saint Trayvon was a wannabe tough guy who finally got his chance but when things weren't turning out the way it turns out on the black TV shoot-em-up shows, he found his way out with a bullet between his chickenshit ribs.
Regardless, what this case does return glaringly to the spotlight is that we are very far from living in a post-racism society. I think that's a dumbass shame, its so counter-productive. I honestly can't understand black people and Liberals like you.
Is the jury aware that the penalties for second degree murder and manslaughter are essentially the same?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Profiling saves innocent lives on a daily basis.
Don't like it?
Too bad.
So, don't criticize the I.R.S. for profiling tea party groups. It saved lives!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have been released.
Goetz was lucky that Obama was not President at the time to decry the shooting of four starving black youths who were just begging for food.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not on trial? Are you on Mars?
If a punkass hoodie assaults the wrong person and dies as a result, you are damned right he's on trial.
Too bad we can't pass a sentence on him.
Hey goof, you got it ass backwards. Trayvon Martin was the victim of a brutal assault that ended in him being shot to death by George Zimmerman.
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Published on Jul 16, 2012

George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin (Audio)
Listen:

Duration: 26mins

Quote:
Newly released audio tapes, the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. "We'd all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older," the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. "It was in front of everybody and I don't know how I didn't say anything, I just didn't know any better."

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's lifestyle, including the images on his Obamaphone, are relevant to the probability that he was an aggressive thug who attacked Zimmerman.
George Zimmerman did not even testify to that falsehood. George Zimmerman clearly stated that he approached and confronted Trayvon Martin walking through the gated community.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,280
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 68,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 23 min Uzi 68,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min SpaceBlues 46,283
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min pellen 97,901
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min newpoly 49,427
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr TW_sugar_daddio 31
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info