Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,241 - 867,260 of 1,085,027 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

A loophole in state law has allowed Colorado state senators and representatives to avoid photo radar tickets because of special treatment given to lawmakers when they get license plates.

Most license plates are issued to specific vehicles. But license plates for lawmakers are issued to individuals and aren't registered in state computers.

Saying the process isn't fair, Denver police began considering alternatives after an investigation by KCNC-TV that was reported Thursday.

The city has an aggressive photo radar program that sends out millions of dollars in photo radar tickets every year. However, police have not been able to send citations to legislators whose cars carry the special plates.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Texas Statehouse Confiscating Tampons and Pads as Senate Debate on Abortion Begins
By Allison Benedikt | Posted Friday, July 12, 2013, at 4:12 PM
If you are menstruating and headed to watch the Texas Senate debate the state’s now infamous abortion bill, put your super tampon in before entering the building. Word on Twitter, confirmed by Texas Tribune reporters, is that guards are [Update, July 12: Were!] confiscating all feminine products from entering visitors, apparently to stop pro-choice activists from throwing tampons and pads at the legislators, which maybe is something (funny) they would have done but I don’t know. So put 'em inside in advance, ladies. That goes for you pro-life activists too. We all bleed red.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/07/...
Perhaps you should have checked this blogger's opinion against an impartial news source to determine the facts.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big bad Wolf wrote:
IT director who blew whistle on State's attorney malfeasance of withholding evidence (re: trayvon martin's thuggery)in George Zimmerman case is fired by the same Floridian criminals. I suspect GZ is going to be a rich man when all the litigation finally ends.....
IT director who raised questions about Zimmerman case is fired
By Nancy Leung
updated 11:54 AM EDT, Sat July 13, 2013
(CNN)-- An employee of the State Attorney's Office who testified that prosecutors withheld evidence from George Zimmerman's defense team has been fired.
Ben Kruidbos had been on paid administrative leave since May 28 from his job as director of information technology for the State Attorney's Office.
He testified before the trial began that Trayvon Martin's cell phone contained images of Martin blowing smoke, marijuana, and deleted text messages regarding a transaction for a firearm.
He received the termination letter, dated July 11, on Friday, the same day jurors in the Zimmerman trial began deliberating. The letter states: "It has come to our attention that you violated numerous State Attorney's Office (SAO) policies and procedures and have engaged in deliberate misconduct that is especially egregious in light of your position."
Through his attorney, Wesley White, Kruidbos informed Zimmerman's defense team that the information existed.
In court, Kruidbos testified he was concerned that he potentially could be held liable if information wasn't shared. He said "all the information is important in the process to ensure its a fair trial."
The defense believes Kruidbos' testimony is relevant because it supports their claim that the state violated rules of discovery.
Failure to allow the images from Trayvon's Obamaphone to be admitted as evidence is just one of many instances of potential reversible error.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol you've once again demonstrated a complete ignorance of the actual facts of the case. Zimmerman wasn't in his house stupid, he was in his vehicle. The 911 transcript also shows that Trayvon Martin had already ran and that the dispatcher instructed Zimmerman to wait for the police. If Zimmerman had heeded those instructions a seventeen year old would still be alive and there would be no trial.
Trayvon Martin had a right to stand his ground against someone who was obviously stalking him.
Carol seems to be suffering from alzheimers. She has been reminded over and over and over again that Zimmerman wasn't in his house but keeps forgetting.

However, as to your argument about Zimmerman following Trayvon, the fact that the dispatcher told Zimmerman they didn't "need" for him to do that is not the same as telling him not to follow Trayvon. It was merely a suggestion and is really irrelevant. She might as well have said, "We don't need for you to do that but if you do be careful." Anyone who sees a suspicious person in their neighborhood has the "right" to follow that person and confront him or, at the very least, keep an eye on him until police arrive. In a neighborhood with a rash of burglaries, it would be only natural to assume that a stranger in the neighborhood might be up to no good. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that assumption.

Neither party has the "right" to resort to violence. Both of them should have been able to wait together for the police to arrive and straighten things out. But, as we all know, that didn't happen. The question of what happened was never answered with any certainty. It really doesn't matter if Zimmerman found Trayvon or Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. Which party took the situation to the next level by resorting to violence? Which party was reacting in self-defense? Those are the only questions that need to be addressed by the jury.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol seems to be suffering from alzheimers. She has been reminded over and over and over again that Zimmerman wasn't in his house but keeps forgetting.
However, as to your argument about Zimmerman following Trayvon, the fact that the dispatcher told Zimmerman they didn't "need" for him to do that is not the same as telling him not to follow Trayvon. It was merely a suggestion and is really irrelevant. She might as well have said, "We don't need for you to do that but if you do be careful." Anyone who sees a suspicious person in their neighborhood has the "right" to follow that person and confront him or, at the very least, keep an eye on him until police arrive. In a neighborhood with a rash of burglaries, it would be only natural to assume that a stranger in the neighborhood might be up to no good. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that assumption.
Neither party has the "right" to resort to violence. Both of them should have been able to wait together for the police to arrive and straighten things out. But, as we all know, that didn't happen. The question of what happened was never answered with any certainty. It really doesn't matter if Zimmerman found Trayvon or Trayvon confronted Zimmerman. Which party took the situation to the next level by resorting to violence? Which party was reacting in self-defense? Those are the only questions that need to be addressed by the jury.
Why do 9-1-1 operators resort to vague instructions such as this instead of clear statements?

Fear of liability?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but Odumbo's retarded "if I had a son" comment (one of the stupidest things I've ever heard a president say) started this whole imbroglio....
Fenris, what makes you so afraid of seeing someone show empathy in public for another person ? What are you hiding?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

By the way, Neighborhood watch groups are a mistake. Better to stay at your own home and blow the little bastards away when they come through the door or the window. Maybe even leave the door unlocked and the lights off.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure to allow the images from Trayvon's Obamaphone to be admitted as evidence is just one of many instances of potential reversible error.
Hey, nitwit, how many times are we going to have to remind you that Trayvon Martin is not on trial; he is the dead victim .
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
What do you chubby chinamen have for breakfast? Us Vikings start the day off by consuming a few leftist phags ("figuratively", of course).....:-)
lol! No, I'm sure you mean literally son.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Bernhard Goetz on George Zimmerman:‘The Same Thing Is Happening’
by Harry Siegel, Filipa Ioannou Jul 12, 2013 4:45 AM EDT
Thirty years after the shooting that divided New York, the ‘subway vigilante,’ Al Sharpton & Curtis Sliwa talk to Harry Siegel and Filipa Ioannou about the Trayvon Martin case.
“I’m surprised,” said Bernhard Goetz, outside of his 20-story apartment building on Manhattan’s 14th Street, the same street he lived on back in 1984, when he shot four black teenagers on a downtown No. 2 subway train.“I’m surprised the same thing is happening 30 years later. It’s a different place, but the prosecution is the same.”
130709-geotz-zimmerman_tease
The man he says “the same thing is happening” to now, George Zimmerman, was just 1 year old in 1984, when Goetz, now 65,“stood his ground” against Barry Allen, Troy Canty, Darrell Cabey, and James Ramseur, friends who had come down from the Bronx to rob video-arcade change boxes. When the mild-looking electrical engineer, who’d been violently robbed before, got on the train at 14th Street, the four boys surrounded him and, after one of them asked him for five dollars, he unloaded his unlicensed revolver, hitting all four of them. He then fled through a tunnel before police arrived, and the identity of the white “subway vigilante” remained a mystery until he turned himself in to the New Hampshire police four days later, offering a dramatic confession that may have shaded into revenge fantasy. All four boys survived, though one was paralyzed, yet Goetz became a folk hero in the eyes of many New Yorkers and Americans at a time when urban crime was widely considered out of control, daylight muggings were commonplace, and the murder rate in Gotham was more than three times what it is today.
After a riveting eight-week trial that captured national headlines, and hinged on the question of whether or not he had reason to fear for his life, Goetz was convicted only of criminal possession of a lethal weapon and was sentenced to just six months in prison.
Not the same scenario at all.
obama_the_penius

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
I saw a black youth on my street. He was wearing a hoodie in light rain. I was getting my mail at the time. It was 9pm. He was holding a soda in his hand.
I said "what's up!"
He said "how's it going"
I said "ok I guess, will this rain ever let up?"
He said " I hope so, we are going to the lake next week."
I said "sounds fun!"
He said "yeah! Well see you later!"
I said "ok, bye."
(No shots were fired, I did not follow the boy, no one was murdered, no one died, no one lied, no trial was held, it was just normal town life.)
You are:
A) choking on a ham and cheese sandwich which deprived you of the necessary oxygen ro think.
B) smoking dope.
C) drinking heavily
D) an idiot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Were Zimmermans past brushes with the law brought up? All of his phone calls to the police? His psychiatrist? What drugs was he taking and for what? The killer is the one who should be examined with a magnifying glass; not the victim. Nothing the victim ever did in his short life has any bearing upon this case, and Zimmerman is not the the police, judge, jury and executioner.
He should get life in prison, he is a menace to society.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, nitwit, how many times are we going to have to remind you that Trayvon Martin is not on trial; he is the dead victim .
His crime was walking while black
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No, I'm sure you mean literally son.
Are you really a gook?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
His crime was walking while black
I am putting your husband on my christmas list...
A years supply of paper bags...
Some to barf in and some to place over your head when he has to screw you....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sorry Abdul; I'm not going along with your "playing dumb" act. You know what's up....
here's what's up..... 84% of white people killed every year are killed by other whites.

now explain 'playing dumb'. since you're the expert.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the same scenario at all.
Placing as many socks into your mouth is the only scenario I can focus on at the moment....

Thjs will give all those around you some peace and quiet, and stop their projectile vomiting...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
How much racism do you see in your private 'members only' tennis country club?
And while we are on tennis...
I mean no straight man wants to look at those man like williams sisters when sharapova looks so good in a short cut skirt..
i learned to play on public courts.

when i wasn't in the 'bad part of town' playing basketball with the brothers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed to include the fact that security guards also confiscated bottles of urine and feces from the "protestors" and halted the confiscation of tampons after a brief period.
a tampon in the eye is no laughing matter.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Isn't it just amazing how racist the libtards on here have become? They can't hide it now. It's forever on the net!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr obama 49,033
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,705
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 1 hr obama 6,593
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr andet1987 4,579
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 488
Music Artists A to Z 3 hr _Zoey_ 265
Ask Amy 8-1-14 6 hr Shari23 19
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••