Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#943707 Jul 13, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon Martin had no business trespassing wandering around high on Pot, paranoid in that gated Sanford community neighborhood..
It's the culture...
If you weren't lying, the trial wouldn't be happening son.

It's the culture..
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#943708 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
not so fast sleazeball.
Carol is wrong about Zeimmerman being in his house but she is in fact correct that Martin had a chance to leave, instead Martin returned, walking to Zimmerman before he instigated the violence that led to his own death by assaulting Zimmerman.
The 5' 11" hoodlum Martin had a no right to stand his ground against anything because it wasn't "his" ground, you moronic boob!
You are a liar and an idiot!
And yet, Martin was still within his rights... especially if he felt threatened.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#943709 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone was on my property when I was coming home, I would be curious and watch the person too. If that person then came back to me instead of leaving, broke my nose and started pounding my head against the pavement, you think I should just let him continue?
I honestly can't understand you people.
Martin wasn't on Zimmerman's property son.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#943710 Jul 13, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the younger folks 'are' racist pigs. They have been indoctrinated in liberalism to hate everyone that hasn't been taught what to think like they have. That and they have no clue that the fat mexicans will take their jobs. The fat illegal moslems will blow them up-and then we have the fat other illegals that will take as much as their tax money to get fat as they can. Young and dumb equates to racism. Even a Fox bot like you should know that.
more apt would be....they've been un-indoctrinated from old fashioned conservatism.

and why is that? because of bigoted BS like this...."That and they have no clue that the fat mexicans will take their jobs. The fat illegal moslems will blow them up-and then we have the fat other illegals that will take as much as their tax money to get fat as they can. Young and dumb equates to racism."

really worried about getting their vote eh?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#943711 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen your narcissist/moderate routine before. Martin assaulted Zimmerman. That is fact.
Speaking of making up facts, you say "keep up god's good work".
I am an atheist, you frikkin idiot.
You are so FOS.
That's your opinion son.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943712 Jul 13, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The retarded negroes (like NJraider1 etc) have been rattling their wimpy sabres about doing home invasions etc in anglo neighborhoods, instead of their own. They are too retarded to think that through, or they would realize LEO's will have a phalanx of high-profile presence in those areas just ITCHING to exercise the action on their Mossbergs. I think a riot down in those shtholes would be a good thing. Time to clean up an already-diseased gene pool a little bit...:-)
There is a special place in hell set aside for people just like you whose "diseased gene pool" has left them soulless. Lacking any humanizing qualities, you're dead and don't even know it.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943713 Jul 13, 2013
I saw a black youth on my street. He was wearing a hoodie in light rain. I was getting my mail at the time. It was 9pm. He was holding a soda in his hand.

I said "what's up!"

He said "how's it going"

I said "ok I guess, will this rain ever let up?"

He said " I hope so, we are going to the lake next week."

I said "sounds fun!"

He said "yeah! Well see you later!"

I said "ok, bye."

(No shots were fired, I did not follow the boy, no one was murdered, no one died, no one lied, no trial was held, it was just normal town life.)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#943714 Jul 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Or; like it "looked like" after the Casey Anthony acquittal?
Race Card wasnt a factor in the Casey Anthony trial totally different.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943715 Jul 13, 2013
Republicans need to decide how to react to the impending failure of ObamaKKKare.

One approach is to just sit back and let the doomed program fail slowly.

The other approach is to force Obama to implement the program on schedule so that it fails more quickly.

Interesting decision.

Note that many unions are beginning to oppose ObamaKKKare as the date for ending of their exemption grows nearer and their medical plans will be banned.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943716 Jul 13, 2013
Soon the Zimmerman-Martin diversion will end and the country can once again focus on the abuses of the Obama dictatorship.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#943717 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Republicans need to decide how to react to the impending failure of ObamaKKKare.
One approach is to just sit back and let the doomed program fail slowly.
The other approach is to force Obama to implement the program on schedule so that it fails more quickly.
Interesting decision.
Note that many unions are beginning to oppose ObamaKKKare as the date for ending of their exemption grows nearer and their medical plans will be banned.
"Republicans need to decide how to react ..."

It's a common affliction they seem to have nowadays.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943721 Jul 13, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"White Hispanic" is a census designation and has been for some time. You need to get out more. Don't know how many forms I've seen it on.
Do you routinely respond to questions about your race or income?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#943725 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Soon the Zimmerman-Martin diversion will end and the country can once again focus on the abuses of the Obama dictatorship.
Well, from a right wing extremist perspective, looking for them anyway.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#943729 Jul 13, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't exist
And just what 'forms' do I need to fill out to prove I exist? And to who?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943730 Jul 13, 2013
Former Democratic Gov. Brian Schweitzer said Saturday he won’t run for the Senate in Montana — a surprise development that imperils Democrats’ chances of holding the seat in 2014.

He told the Associated Press that he wants to stay in Montana rather than move to Washington, D.C. But his potential candidacy was also raising red flags within the party: After weeks of courting the 57-year-old Schweitzer, Democratic leaders reversed course. Scrutinizing Schweitzer’s past, they concluded there was too much ammunition for Republicans to use against him in the campaign to replace the retiring veteran Democrat Max Baucus, according to a source familiar with the thinking of those leaders.

Polls had shown the gregarious and folksy ex-governor as a favorite in the race, given his popularity after two terms in office.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/brian-s...
obama_the_penius

Oklahoma City, OK

#943733 Jul 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Why Whites Will Abandon the GOP
As you are certainly aware, the new consensus among most Republicans and conservatives is that they don’t need no stinking Latinos (don’t get huffy on me; this is OK, because it’s a clever movie reference, and in any case it’s aimed not at Latinos, but at stupid Republicans) and will soar to victory on the strength of the white vote. People like me have spent a lot of airtime and ink these past couple of weeks arguing over whether this can work. But what’s interesting is this. There’s an assumption embedded in the argument that no one disputes: namely, that whites will always be as conservative as they are now and will always vote Republican in the same numbers they do now. This assumption is wrong. White people—yep, even working-class white people—are going to get less conservative in coming years, so the Republicans’ hopes of building a white-nationalist party will likely be dashed in the future even by white people themselves.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
the gist of it is....the younger folks aren't racist pigs.
How much racism do you see in your private 'members only' tennis country club?

And while we are on tennis...

I mean no straight man wants to look at those man like williams sisters when sharapova looks so good in a short cut skirt..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943734 Jul 13, 2013
Bernhard Goetz on George Zimmerman:‘The Same Thing Is Happening’

by Harry Siegel, Filipa Ioannou Jul 12, 2013 4:45 AM EDT

Thirty years after the shooting that divided New York, the ‘subway vigilante,’ Al Sharpton & Curtis Sliwa talk to Harry Siegel and Filipa Ioannou about the Trayvon Martin case.

“I’m surprised,” said Bernhard Goetz, outside of his 20-story apartment building on Manhattan’s 14th Street, the same street he lived on back in 1984, when he shot four black teenagers on a downtown No. 2 subway train.“I’m surprised the same thing is happening 30 years later. It’s a different place, but the prosecution is the same.”
130709-geotz-zimmerman_tease

The man he says “the same thing is happening” to now, George Zimmerman, was just 1 year old in 1984, when Goetz, now 65,“stood his ground” against Barry Allen, Troy Canty, Darrell Cabey, and James Ramseur, friends who had come down from the Bronx to rob video-arcade change boxes. When the mild-looking electrical engineer, who’d been violently robbed before, got on the train at 14th Street, the four boys surrounded him and, after one of them asked him for five dollars, he unloaded his unlicensed revolver, hitting all four of them. He then fled through a tunnel before police arrived, and the identity of the white “subway vigilante” remained a mystery until he turned himself in to the New Hampshire police four days later, offering a dramatic confession that may have shaded into revenge fantasy. All four boys survived, though one was paralyzed, yet Goetz became a folk hero in the eyes of many New Yorkers and Americans at a time when urban crime was widely considered out of control, daylight muggings were commonplace, and the murder rate in Gotham was more than three times what it is today.

After a riveting eight-week trial that captured national headlines, and hinged on the question of whether or not he had reason to fear for his life, Goetz was convicted only of criminal possession of a lethal weapon and was sentenced to just six months in prison.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943736 Jul 13, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Texas Statehouse Confiscating Tampons and Pads as Senate Debate on Abortion Begins
By Allison Benedikt | Posted Friday, July 12, 2013, at 4:12 PM
If you are menstruating and headed to watch the Texas Senate debate the state’s now infamous abortion bill, put your super tampon in before entering the building. Word on Twitter, confirmed by Texas Tribune reporters, is that guards are [Update, July 12: Were!] confiscating all feminine products from entering visitors, apparently to stop pro-choice activists from throwing tampons and pads at the legislators, which maybe is something (funny) they would have done but I don’t know. So put 'em inside in advance, ladies. That goes for you pro-life activists too. We all bleed red.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/07/...
You failed to include the fact that security guards also confiscated bottles of urine and feces from the "protestors" and halted the confiscation of tampons after a brief period.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943737 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
True, but Odumbo's retarded "if I had a son" comment (one of the stupidest things I've ever heard a president say) started this whole imbroglio....
...and we took the bait by allowing this farce of a trial to divert our attention from more important issues.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943738 Jul 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Try swimming with 2lbs of bloody chuck steak tied to each ankle....
Bocajews never go in the water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 2 hr Mr oH 10
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 69,415
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••