Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943831 Jul 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Hey goof, you got it ass backwards. Trayvon Martin was the victim of a brutal assault that ended in him being shot to death by George Zimmerman.
Saint Trayvon was the victim of his own racist stupidity.

He shot off his big mouth that night and it backfired on him and his blood pump.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943832 Jul 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They don't need to know that to render a verdict son.
They certainly do if they are under the misguided impression that manslaughter is a cheap compromise to avoid riots and give Zimmerman only a year or two in prison.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943833 Jul 13, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?
It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943834 Jul 13, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
"George Zimmerman’s relevant past"-'The Washington Post'
Quote:
We also know that "Witness No. 9" "accused Zimmerman" of "molesting her when they were children". The relative’s revelation is appalling but irrelevant. What most folks don’t know is that Witness No. 9 made an explosive allegation against her cousin.“I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity.“He would start something. He’s a very confrontational person. It’s in his blood. Let’s just say that. I don’t want this poor kid and his family to just be overlooked.” At the end of the call, Witness No. 9 urged the officer to “get character reports from other people and see if he’s ever said anything about black people, about being racist or anything like that because I guarantee you there’s somebody out there who will say it.”
Read: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...
If I was called as a character witness in a trial where the defendant was someone I had a grudge against, I'd be thrilled to have any opportunity to lie my assoff with hearsay.

It happens everyday in this country.

You sound like a neighborhood gossip who shovels sh it across backyard fences.

Go wash your hands. And then your mouth
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#943835 Jul 13, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
Published on Jul 16, 2012
George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin (Audio)
Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RUs2xr-LJscXX
Duration: 26mins
Quote:
Newly released audio tapes, the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. "We'd all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older," the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. "It was in front of everybody and I don't know how I didn't say anything, I just didn't know any better."
"White hispanic" my ăss...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943838 Jul 13, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon was staying with his father and his fiance who LIVED in the community just like Zimmerman...bet your kids use the excuse they might get shot in order not to visit you?
My kids?

First off all, we would not go through someone else's ommunity. We would respect the fact they have gates up for a reason.

Secondly, we would not assault someone who questioned our being there, nor would we break his nose or pound his head against the pavement.

If we did, we would not be surprised if the person defended themselves.

Airhead.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943840 Jul 13, 2013
Secret courts. Secret emails. Phone surveillance. Drones. The list of cloak-and-dagger tactics employed by the Obama administration -- and those that preceded it -- keeps growing, as NSA leaker Ed Snowden feeds classified materials to the media and other reports show the extent of the U.S. government's more opaque dealings.

The latest was a report by The Associated Press that said the administration had military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Usama bin Laden’s hideout transferred to the CIA, where they would be harder to uncover by the press and public.

If this were any other administration, perhaps the fallout would be minimal. But President Obama ran on a message of open government. When he was sworn into office in 2009, he declared his presidency would be “the most open and transparent in history.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/13/ob...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943841 Jul 13, 2013
The Zimmerman trial very well may turn Hispanics against Obama and the racist hate filled leftwing party in 2014..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943843 Jul 13, 2013
Rashomon wrote:
<quoted text>
a bunch of overpaid, self loathing jews. Where's our resident self loathing jew? Carrying a sign in Sanford?
Good afternoon demoKrat...
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#943844 Jul 13, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was called as a character witness in a trial where the defendant was someone I had a grudge against, I'd be thrilled to have any opportunity to lie my assoff with hearsay.
It happens everyday in this country.
You sound like a neighborhood gossip who shovels sh it across backyard fences.
Go wash your hands. And then your mouth
Did you see my opinion or did you read paste from an "jewish owned" "Washington Post" article? "Zimmerman"(jewish) is a child molesting, lying, murderer.

Case Closed!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943845 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably no liability except for a voluntary settlement because courts have repeatedly ruled that the police have no responsibility to protect citizens from harm.
The best course when calling 9-1-1 is to report the problem and then use your best judgment rather than stock answers from a clerk who isn't on the scene. Their advice is most likely selected from a standard list of responses to frequently asked questions and is generally worthless.
We actually agree on something. I think a person should always use their own judgment rather than blindly follow the suggestion of a 9-1-1 operator. They can't possibly fully assess a situation from the other side of a phone line. I do believe they are scripted to err on the side of caution. T
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943846 Jul 13, 2013
Meyer Lansky wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see my opinion or did you read paste from an "jewish owned" "Washington Post" article? "Zimmerman"(jewish) is a child molesting, lying, murderer.
Case Closed!
George Zimmerman is a democrat...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943847 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We actually agree on something. I think a person should always use their own judgment rather than blindly follow the suggestion of a 9-1-1 operator. They can't possibly fully assess a situation from the other side of a phone line. I do believe they are scripted to err on the side of caution. T
Caution is OK if you're calling 9-1-1 because you didn't get enough fries with your burger, but not in a real emergency.

Like when someone calls 9-1-1 while hiding from an intruder in the house and the operator tells the person to stay on the line, presumably to aid the intruder in finding the person who is hiding.

Great advice.
Meyer Lansky

Waynesboro, MS

#943848 Jul 13, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Secret courts. Secret emails. Phone surveillance. Drones. The list of cloak-and-dagger tactics employed by the Obama administration -- and those that preceded it -- keeps growing, as NSA leaker Ed Snowden feeds classified materials to the media and other reports show the extent of the U.S. government's more opaque dealings.
The latest was a report by The Associated Press that said the administration had military files about the Navy SEAL raid on Usama bin Laden’s hideout transferred to the CIA, where they would be harder to uncover by the press and public.
If this were any other administration, perhaps the fallout would be minimal. But President Obama ran on a message of open government. When he was sworn into office in 2009, he declared his presidency would be “the most open and transparent in history.”
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/13/ob...
"The AP" is owned by the "ROTHSCHILD FAMILY". Not mentioning the involvement of "Israeli owned" companies such as AMDOCS, NARUS, or VERINT Systems,(formerly known as Comverse Systems) should tell you "Snowden's" true purpose.

Location hidden

#943849 Jul 13, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman did not even testify to that falsehood. George Zimmerman clearly stated that he approached and confronted Trayvon Martin walking through the gated community.
You know, you really shouldn't make statements that you can't back up with FACTS. I don't understand how you people think you can just make things up and expect people to believe you.

Zimmerman did not say he approached Martin. That isn't what he said at all. According to the police interview played in court and the written statement made by Zimmerman, he specifically said Martin "approached him" and asked, "You got a problem?" to which Zimmerman said no, and Martin responded, "You do now."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943850 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The striking thing as it relates to the current case is that "We don't need you to do that" is not the way normal human beings converse.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943851 Jul 13, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They don't need to know that to render a verdict son.
Really?

Then the verdict should be NOT guilty.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943852 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Caution is OK if you're calling 9-1-1 because you didn't get enough fries with your burger, but not in a real emergency.
Like when someone calls 9-1-1 while hiding from an intruder in the house and the operator tells the person to stay on the line, presumably to aid the intruder in finding the person who is hiding.
Great advice.
Zimmerman called the police.

Martin did NOT-instead he called Jeantal, and made an ASSUMPTIVE RACIST comment.

Then apparanelty, rather than returning to where he should've
been going-he went and jumped Zimmerman instead.

Case should be closed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943853 Jul 13, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you really shouldn't make statements that you can't back up with FACTS. I don't understand how you people think you can just make things up and expect people to believe you.
Zimmerman did not say he approached Martin. That isn't what he said at all. According to the police interview played in court and the written statement made by Zimmerman, he specifically said Martin "approached him" and asked, "You got a problem?" to which Zimmerman said no, and Martin responded, "You do now."
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/george-zimmerm...
The facts would dictate that the judge decide that no reasonable person could convict on the facts presented, and therefore dismiss the case before sending to the jury.

Location hidden

#943854 Jul 13, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The striking thing as it relates to the current case is that "We don't need you to do that" is not the way normal human beings converse.
LOL. It does sound a bit like a movie line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min OzRitz 49,197
New Beach Boys song. 14 min The Beach Boys 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 min Frijoles 71,015
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,822
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 32 min _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 35 min _Zoey_ 4,918
sex 2 hr rahul 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:39 am PST

Bleacher Report11:39AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia