Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,121 - 867,140 of 1,099,672 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea how the jury might rule in this case, I think they could easily go either way. I don't think it matters much whichever way it goes, these are very fine points of law. Its my impression that Zimmerman was a wannabe tough guy who finally got his chance and when things weren't turning out the way it turns out on the TV cop shows he chickenshitted his way out with his gun. I don't think George should spend the rest of his life in prison for being a dumbass pussy, that shouldn't be a crime. However, you have to consider how Martin spent the rest of his life once the event began.
Regardless, what this case does return glaringly to the spotlight is that we are very far from living in a post-racism society. I think that's a dumbass shame, its so counter-productive. I honestly can't understand you people.
If someone was on my property when I was coming home, I would be curious and watch the person too. If that person then came back to me instead of leaving, broke my nose and started pounding my head against the pavement, you think I should just let him continue?

I honestly can't understand you people.
OBAMA IS THE SON OF SATAN

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

A cover-up: Black-on-white racist murder
Exclusive: John Rocker notes even CNN won't reveal motive behind attack in its hometown
Published: 02/04/2013
Few people across the nation were paying attention to a court case in Atlanta involving a defendant who was charged with shooting three women, killing one and paralyzing another in the process.
Even fewer people were paying attention to this same court case when Nkosi Thandiwe admitted why he killed Brittney Watts, paralyzed Lauren Garcia and shot Tiffany Ferenczy.
Here’s what he told the prosecutor, as he confessed to the crimes he would subsequently be charged for and sentenced to life-plus-65-years, with CBS Atlanta reporting:
“In terms of slavery and race, it was something that needed to be answered for. I saw it as something that the black community hasn’t recovered from so my initial way to handle that was to spread information to help combat some of the ignorance that was in the black community about our history,” said Thandiwe.
“Correct me if I’m wrong, but you were trying to spread the message of making white people the enemy,” asked Assistant District Attorney Linda Dunikoski.
“Yes,” replied Thandiwe.
Thandiwe told jurors that the night before he killed Watts some white people attended a meeting he felt was only for black people. He said some of that anger lingered with him the day of the shootings.
Now do you begin to understand why this story wasn’t national news? Now do you begin to realize why the murder of Watts, the paralyzing of Garcia and the shooting of Ferenczy through the calf wasn’t reported on CNN, MSBNC, or even Fox News?
Thandiwe is a black guy, while the three individuals he shot (killing one) were all white females. He admitted, admitted in a court of law, to shooting Watts, Garcia and Ferenczy because they are white.
In the Age of Obama, I guess this type of story just isn’t the news that fits to print. Shockingly, the Atlanta Journal Constitution, a newspaper that never fails to point out the “hate crime” I committed back in 1999 when Sports Illustrated published that interview with me, was forced to publish the rationale for Thandiwe’s shooting spree:
During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of West Georgia.
“I was trying to prove a point that Europeans had colonized the world, and as a result of that, we see a lot of evil today,” he said.
Coming out of high school, I had signed a letter of intent to attend the University of Georgia and play baseball for my beloved Bulldogs. Before attending a class, I decided to sign with the Atlanta Braves and was immediately assigned to a minor league affiliate of the team; but if UGA teaches the same type of vile pseudo-psychology – let’s call it what it is, anti-white hate – as West Georgia, I’m glad I made the decision I did.
What’s the point of even going to college anymore?
Parents considering taking out huge loans for their children to attend college should reconsider when they read this story, because it begs the answer to this question: What in the world are professors teaching in higher education, and what in the world are the taxpayers funding when you consider that the University of West Georgia is a publicly funded institution?

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

But let’s go just a bit further when talking about Atlanta.
Remember the name Brian Nichols? Back in 2005, he broke free in an Atlanta courthouse and killed four people, including a judge. But did you ever find out about the reasoning behind this orgy of violence?
Almost exactly the same as Thandiwe’s confessed rationale for killing Watts, paralyzing Garcia and shooting Ferenczy:
The Atlanta courthouse gunman said in letters that he escaped from guards and then killed four people in a shooting rampage to fight back against what he believed was a racist justice system, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.
In the letters, which were among thousands of Georgia Bureau of Investigation documents reviewed exclusively by the AP, Brian Nichols lays out his motive for the March 2005 slayings in stark racial terms.
“Certain dogs you can kick and they tuck their tail between their legs and run,” he wrote in a July 2005 letter to a man who criticized him.“Others if kicked will turn and bite the individual responsible. I hate to say it, but it’s the truth that black men have done way too much tail tuckin.”
He said “no black man has ever made a stand such as mine” and insisted the shootings sent a message.
Nichols, like Thandiwe, is a black dude.
But did you see the motive for Nichols’ rampage ever reported? The 2005 story was huge, international news, but the reason behind Nichols’ assault was quietly published six years later.
Reading Nichols’ letters and then watching Thandiwe give his confession draws a chilling parallel. But it’s not the kind of story you’ll hear discussed on CNN, which is based in Atlanta, or even reported on.
It doesn’t fit the media-approved narrative of racism in America, does it?
Especially in Obama and Eric Holder’s America, the latter of whom stating that “hate crime” laws don’t protect white people.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'
George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."
The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."
An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.
The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case railroading and hostilities against Zimmerman.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...
Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and your leftwing hate party...
It's the culture...
Seems like a slam dunk to me. Everyone knows MSNBC edited the coverage dishonestly and they have a long record of doing such things.

I am certain some of the libtards here saw that and that is what they are partly basing their opinion on. Lies & propaganda.

The left lives by it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon Martin: Why do Americans often ignore black shooting victims?

While the media eats up crimes against young white women like Natalee Holloway, it's rare for a black victim like Martin to dominate the national news

http://theweek.com/article/index/226273/trayv...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like a slam dunk to me. Everyone knows MSNBC edited the coverage dishonestly and they have a long record of doing such things.
I am certain some of the libtards here saw that and that is what they are partly basing their opinion on. Lies & propaganda.
The left lives by it.
just the facts....to live by.

Let’s examine the undisputed evidence:

1. The man thought the teen looked suspicious.

2. The man called the police to report his suspicions about the teen.

3. The man was told by the police not to chase and pursue the teen.

4. The man decided to chase and pursue the teen anyway.

5 . The man was carrying a loaded gun.

6. The teen was not carrying a gun.

7. The teen was not carrying any weapon.

8. The teen was carrying candy.

9. The teen was not committing any crime.

10. The teen was not trespassing, as he was walking toward his father’s condo.

11. The man and the teen met in a physical confrontation.

12. The man and the teen fought, wrestled to the ground, and punches were exchanged.

13. The man shot the teen with his gun.

14. The man shot the teen while both were on the ground.

15. The shot from the man’s gun killed the teen.

16. There is no evidence that the teen was committing a crime or about to commit any crime.

17. But for the man chasing and pursuing the teen, there would have been no physical confrontation.

18. But for the physical confrontation, there would have been no fight.

19. But for the fight, the man would not have shot the teen.

20. But for the shot, the teen would be alive.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/11/3496085...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone was on my property when I was coming home, I would be curious and watch the person too. If that person then came back to me instead of leaving, broke my nose and started pounding my head against the pavement, you think I should just let him continue?
I honestly can't understand you people.
When was Martin on Zimmerman's property?

That's the problem with y'all's bankrupt "ideology", it can't stand on its own without the support of blatant lies.

That's pretty much the definition of a dysfunctional philosophy.

Holly Springs, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUR 6prZ4gShuBbA60Cns0nVw

George Zimmerman Is Not Racist: "Cut Him Loose"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just the facts....to live by.
Let’s examine the undisputed evidence:
1. The man thought the teen looked suspicious.
2. The man called the police to report his suspicions about the teen.
3. The man was told by the police not to chase and pursue the teen.
4. The man decided to chase and pursue the teen anyway.
5 . The man was carrying a loaded gun.
6. The teen was not carrying a gun.
7. The teen was not carrying any weapon.
8. The teen was carrying candy.
9. The teen was not committing any crime.
10. The teen was not trespassing, as he was walking toward his father’s condo.
11. The man and the teen met in a physical confrontation.
12. The man and the teen fought, wrestled to the ground, and punches were exchanged.
13. The man shot the teen with his gun.
14. The man shot the teen while both were on the ground.
15. The shot from the man’s gun killed the teen.
16. There is no evidence that the teen was committing a crime or about to commit any crime.
17. But for the man chasing and pursuing the teen, there would have been no physical confrontation.
18. But for the physical confrontation, there would have been no fight.
19. But for the fight, the man would not have shot the teen.
20. But for the shot, the teen would be alive.
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/11/3496085...
As usual, your propaganda leaves out key facts.

Martin assaulted Zimmerman.

If Martin left instead of returning to assault Zimmerman, he would also be alive today.

It's always the victims fault with you liberals.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Texas Statehouse Confiscating Tampons and Pads as Senate Debate on Abortion Begins
By Allison Benedikt | Posted Friday, July 12, 2013, at 4:12 PM

If you are menstruating and headed to watch the Texas Senate debate the state’s now infamous abortion bill, put your super tampon in before entering the building. Word on Twitter, confirmed by Texas Tribune reporters, is that guards are [Update, July 12: Were!] confiscating all feminine products from entering visitors, apparently to stop pro-choice activists from throwing tampons and pads at the legislators, which maybe is something (funny) they would have done but I don’t know. So put 'em inside in advance, ladies. That goes for you pro-life activists too. We all bleed red.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2013/07/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If Martin left instead of returning to assault Zimmerman, he would also be alive today.
Where do you get this "fact"?

Oh yeah, from the lips of George Zimmerman and he's got no reason to lie.

Y'all are funny when it comes to "facts". "Facts" are simply whatever you agree with. Its amusing to watch and know that you and I will never be competing in the same job market.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
key facts?

yeah right. more like FOXbot wishful thinking. you can't even figure out that the guy who died was the victim.

it's like..'It should be ok to kill black people!'
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Riot Promoter Rush Limbaugh Frets About Post-Zimmerman Unrest

....The truth is that it doesn’t matter whether Limbaugh has any idea what he’s talking about or not, so long as he says it with a deep animosity for liberals, minorities, and any other of his perceived enemies. And as for his new found aversion to rioting, here is a reminder of what he was saying a few years ago when he openly advocated such behavior by his dittoheads at the Democratic National Convention:

I’m dreaming of riots in Denver. Remember 1968?[...] I mean, if people say what’s your exit strategery, the dream end of this is that this keeps up to the convention and that we have a replay of Chicago 1968, with burning cars, protests, fires, literal riots, and all of that. That’s the objective here.

That’s the objective here. He could not have been more explicit in his desire for violence and destruction. And now this scumbag thinks he can characterize others as having the sub-human traits that he harbors himself. Psychiatrists call this “projection.” I’ll just call it hypocritical bullshit.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The left lives by it.
Thought you were moving to a red state?

Waxturd fraud lives in liberal land!

Loves it?

Hey man! Join your red state frauds:

LIVE LIKE IT'S 1899.

"All women's will have that kid, no matter what's!"

"My bibles tells me so"

Red state: we cut jobless benefits! War on middle class.

Git going waxturd: your slobs await you down Tharrrrr!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this "fact"?
Oh yeah, from the lips of George Zimmerman and he's got no reason to lie.
Y'all are funny when it comes to "facts". "Facts" are simply whatever you agree with. Its amusing to watch and know that you and I will never be competing in the same job market.
Are you saying Martin did not assault Zimmerman? Is that the fact you dispute?

Why don't you Neanderthal Democrats put down your pitchforks, caveman clubs & fire sticks and wait to lynch Zimmerman after the jury comes back with a verdict?

You just can't wait to railroad an innocent man, can you?

In this country, we have a jury system & trials, mob rule man.

Keep your pants on.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you were moving to a red state?
Waxturd fraud lives in liberal land!
Loves it?
Hey man! Join your red state frauds:
LIVE LIKE IT'S 1899.
"All women's will have that kid, no matter what's!"
"My bibles tells me so"
Red state: we cut jobless benefits! War on middle class.
Git going waxturd: your slobs await you down Tharrrrr!
Sorry. No patience for conversing with an ignorant, lying moron like you. It's too early.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
key facts?
yeah right. more like FOXbot wishful thinking. you can't even figure out that the guy who died was the victim.
it's like..'It should be ok to kill black people!'
Whaddya mean? Of course its ok to kill them; they're all a bunch of criminal layabouts anyway. I know this because I watch Fox News and read Newsmax and can prove it by posting anecdotal youtube videos of brown people rioting and stuff while ignoring things like hockey and soccer fan riots. Oh yeah, and hillbillies shooting each other and themselves in the trailer park.
http://www.wfmj.com/story/22766951/man-arraig...

You got a problem with that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying Martin did not assault Zimmerman? Is that the fact you dispute?
Why don't you Neanderthal Democrats put down your pitchforks, caveman clubs & fire sticks and wait to lynch Zimmerman after the jury comes back with a verdict?
You just can't wait to railroad an innocent man, can you?
In this country, we have a jury system & trials, mob rule man.
Keep your pants on.
Did you already forget my reply to you in which I stated that I had no idea which way the jury was gonna go and that George should not go to prison for being a retarded pussy.

There ya go, making up your own "facts" again.

Keep up God's good work there puppy.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who???
Julian and Joaquin Castro. Look it up yourself if you want to know about any rising politicians that are not John McCain/Bob Dole contemporaries...you don't watch anything but Faux, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. No patience for conversing with an ignorant, lying moron like you. It's too early.
Wow, we do it for you.

Once in a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Engagement Ring 7 min rodeo3queen 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min DrZhivago 49,446
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min truth-facts 46,292
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 54 min Stanky Pete 7,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min LRS 177,316
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,917
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr 40ish 4,661
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE