Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
867,121 - 867,140 of 1,082,166 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
lol! I love cons.
They complain about killings in Chicago...
.... but root for it in Sanford.
What a strange bunch they are!
Who's complaining, Quai chang caine? The more the merrier (in both locales)...:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yes that is in their Nature besides the Black Leaders couldnt convince them or couldnt stop them then either in Los Angeles in 1992 besides Florida is Hot Bed for Hate Groups which this just might stir them all up too down there in Florida.
Southern Poverty Law Center
List of Hate Map Groups in Florida.
http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hate-ma...
The SPLC is probably the most-biased leftist organization in existence. Just glancing at my home State AZ, they dont list a single mexican or negro gang (and we are overrun with both). Most of the skinhead groups they list have about 20 members each (the exception being the aryan brotherhood in the penal system).

Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's complaining, Quai chang caine? The more the merrier (in both locales)...:-)
Ah! So you self clean often then, grasshopper?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
lol! I love cons.
They complain about killings in Chicago...
.... but root for it in Sanford.
What a strange bunch they are!
Reason the cons complain about Chicago is because its been a Pseudo Liberal Democrat Strong Hold for years which is the type utopia the Pseudo Liberal Democrats have wanted for the rest of the United States which I want nothing to do with either.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, don't worry son. I'm sure you have other mutts you much rather prefer in that area.
And I'm sure they appreciate the personal attention you give them too!
Damn right I do, egg foo!! I always gits lots of luv from ma homey bitchis.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So you self clean often then, grasshopper?
If GZ happens to get acquitted and the expected riots happen, I will wholeheartedly support the law enforcement cleansing of the gene pool (if that answers your question). Now how's that eggroll comin, Hop Sing? I don't have all night....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Damn right I do, egg foo!! I always gits lots of luv from ma homey bitchis.....:-)
I didn't say bitches son.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

OK leftist phags, its time for today's final installment of "learning to spell with trayvon".

The word for this evening is "ADOBE". Now lets have little trayvon use it in a sentence:

"Whens ma place be broken into, po-lice ask me hows they git in. I tells em "adobe open out back".....

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say bitches son.
Well then I cant help you there, homey. Take a cruise on your beachcomber down to trannytown in Maui. Dangle out your little slanted dingle, and do some angling on your own.

That will be $42.50 for the free travel & pleasure guide, my porky little wonton.....:-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The SPLC is probably the most-biased leftist organization in existence. Just glancing at my home State AZ, they dont list a single mexican or negro gang (and we are overrun with both). Most of the skinhead groups they list have about 20 members each (the exception being the aryan brotherhood in the penal system).
I know what saying about being leftist which I can agree but I do know that the Southern Poverty Law Center actually monitors these hate groups for the Federal Government I was reading somewhere.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Well then I cant help you there, homey. Take a cruise on your beachcomber down to trannytown in Maui. Dangle out your little slanted dingle, and do some angling on your own.
That will be $42.50 for the free travel & pleasure guide, my porky little wonton.....:-)
lol! I wasn't expecting any help from you son.

After all, you wouldn't be a right wing extremist if you did!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What "business", other than pissing away US taxpayer money on gifts for unknown purposes?
Sure moron maybe we should just hand Africa and its resources to the Chinese.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you apparently haven't done any research, the 911 transcript reveals Zimmerman told the dispatcher on the phone while he was still in his house the young man had seen him and was walking towards him before running away.
The question is why didn't he keep running and go home?
A totally innocent teenager would have. One who had his own anger issues and wanted to act out on that anger might not have.
Carol you've once again demonstrated a complete ignorance of the actual facts of the case. Zimmerman wasn't in his house stupid, he was in his vehicle. The 911 transcript also shows that Trayvon Martin had already ran and that the dispatcher instructed Zimmerman to wait for the police. If Zimmerman had heeded those instructions a seventeen year old would still be alive and there would be no trial.
Trayvon Martin had a right to stand his ground against someone who was obviously stalking him.
Set George Zimmerman Free

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Set George Zimmerman Free

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol you've once again demonstrated a complete ignorance of the actual facts of the case. Zimmerman wasn't in his house stupid, he was in his vehicle. The 911 transcript also shows that Trayvon Martin had already ran and that the dispatcher instructed Zimmerman to wait for the police. If Zimmerman had heeded those instructions a seventeen year old would still be alive and there would be no trial.
Trayvon Martin had a right to stand his ground against someone who was obviously stalking him.
"Stand your ground" obviously doesn't apply to those among us who are ... ahem ... darker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Why isn't the Manning getting more press?

"The government has argued that by passing information to WikiLeaks, Manning should have known that enemies of the United States, such as Al Qaeda, would read it.

But the defense, with the testimony of Benkler, argued that WikiLeaks was simply a journalistic organization, like The New York Times.

"Both the government and other media had no similar critique of the other organizations, of The New York Times, The Guardian, of the Der Spiegel for reporting on and making available some of the war logs," Benkler said, referring to the different treatment that those outlets received for publishing the same documents WikiLeaks received from Manning. "The wrath was reserved purely for WikiLeaks."

http://mashable.com/2013/07/10/bradley-mannin...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

"the Manning trial"

Meh, more coffee!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon Martin had no business trespassing wandering around high on Pot, paranoid in that gated Sanford community neighborhood..

It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stand your ground" obviously doesn't apply to those among us who are ... ahem ... darker.
ahem ...

That stands true when white Democrats have blacks move into their neighborhoods. The lily white liberals don't stand their ground, they move out like the hypocrites you are.

I saw it happen - it's called white flight - hypocrite.

ahem ...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong about that. When Zimmerman turned around and returned to his car all Martin gad to do was go home. Nobody was holding him there. But he didn't go home ho confronted Zimmerman. He should walk. At least if that kangaroo court finds him guilty of something there are plenty of reasons to grant a retrial. That clown judge should be banned from the bench.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

102 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,920
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 45,826
Amy 7-28 16 min edogxxx 12
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 28 min Eric 68,396
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min Terry rigsby 48,944
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 57 min Uzi 68,045
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 97,562
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••