Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943350 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,, Methmouth, just wonderin' if you ever have any of your youngin's comin' to see you in the holler? Hatfield or McCoy?
What, are you a dental hygienist in the inner city?

The only people that are Methmouths are your type, zero.

I bet a person can't even walk through your mess of an apartment without walking over a mess.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943351 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
The only prick here, is you.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943352 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When visiting New Jersey (or any place else), smart visitors avoid your neighborhoods. They also understand that they are left defenseless against crime by your gun laws and are thus doubly vigilant.
Good thing I don't let politicians tell me how to live huh! I live in a nice neighborhood, 2 houses down from a mansion, mostly cool white folks. 1 Mexican family lives across the street, nice people. Your assumptions again! Just can't help yourself, can you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943353 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What drug are you on son?
Why? You ran out of yours, fool?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943354 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
You and lily are more like albino blacks... Even though you are a hillbilly Leo..

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943355 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,, Methmouth, just wonderin' if you ever have any of your youngin's comin' to see you in the holler? Hatfield or McCoy?
Quick Poll

Is George Zimmerman Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Guilty Of Second Degree Murder

36.21%

Guilty Of Manslaughter

32.17%

Not Guilty On All Charges

31.62%
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943356 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
You talking to yourself, ignokkkhunt?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943357 Jul 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll convict of 2nd degree murder. John Guy did a super job in rebuttal.
I know, and he's cuter than a bug's ear (just saying), but it's almost impossible to prove second degree with only one live lying witness. I'll settle for manslaughter.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943358 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What drug are you on son?
I don't know what makes you really stupid, Yeah it really works...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943359 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence proved it! You like to assume & insinuate. That gets you nowhere might I add! Stick to the facts.
What evidence proved Treyvon wasn't a criminal? Words are cheap, let's see this evidence.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943360 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So like I said, don't be shocked when criminals start " profiling " your average everyday citizens &, following them home. After all, it's legal &, it works. You just laid the blueprint for a string of home invasions buddy!
I have never seen clear, concise and cognizant posts under your name.

And probably never will:]

Are you trying to say that "Blacks are eight times more likely to commit robbery"???

If so, I agree with you. Profiling works.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943361 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
You might be white-but you SURE aint right!

(Cause we RIGHT ones--see you parasites grubbing and groveling in ANY and all male pockets!!)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943362 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
They alternate with calling me black or Jewish! The rightwing radio goons are attempting to incite violence. I doubt there will be any; will the white crakasscrackas riot when he's found guilty?
Hmmm....
6 women on the jury, 5 of them are mothers, one has 8 children.
That is significant. If it were 6 white men, well, then there would likely be an acquittal.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943363 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Raul is just a pale imitation, so assumed that you meant Fidel.
Or are you seriously promoting that guy from Texas?
Candidate will be Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle. Maybe keep Biden as VP for laughs.
No, it was talking about Julian and Joaquin--guess you really are that old.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943364 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
Oh man they ended deliberations, going to resume tomorrow at 9AM. Come on!
They ended their day by asking for an inventory of the evidence in the case indicating they are not taking their decision lightly. Good for them.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943365 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll convict of 2nd degree murder. John Guy did a super job in rebuttal.
NOPE. Unless they are a box full of brainless obotic type libuhrulTic plants.

NOT GUILTY.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943366 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Guilty, he shot an innocent child. Zimmerman knew what he was doing. He set out to kill that young man. Many years down the road we will hear his deathbed confession, well Homer won't I'll be dead by then.
"He set out to kill that young man." - Cause he knew Martin would be where he was at that time? You've lost it

<I hope you're just being an ass>
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#943367 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Raul is just a pale imitation, so assumed that you meant Fidel.
Or are you seriously promoting that guy from Texas?
Candidate will be Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle. Maybe keep Biden as VP for laughs.
In 6 years, you've never made an accurate prediction, Nobraina.
One thing is for sure...America will get another three ring circus with the GOP clown event called the GOP POTUS primary:
Fatso, Marco, Rand, Perry part 2, and of course Ted Cruz,
Hilarious!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943368 Jul 12, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are only concerned with life in a woman's womb.
Emoron just admitted life starts in the womb.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943369 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
They alternate with calling me black or Jewish! The rightwing radio goons are attempting to incite violence. I doubt there will be any; will the white crakasscrackas riot when he's found guilty?
Hmmm....
6 women on the jury, 5 of them are mothers, one has 8 children.
That is significant. If it were 6 white men, well, then there would likely be an acquittal.
One is Hispanic lily...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 17 min andet1987 1,490
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,269
Amy 9-23-14 6 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••