Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943361 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
You might be white-but you SURE aint right!

(Cause we RIGHT ones--see you parasites grubbing and groveling in ANY and all male pockets!!)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943362 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
They alternate with calling me black or Jewish! The rightwing radio goons are attempting to incite violence. I doubt there will be any; will the white crakasscrackas riot when he's found guilty?
Hmmm....
6 women on the jury, 5 of them are mothers, one has 8 children.
That is significant. If it were 6 white men, well, then there would likely be an acquittal.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943363 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Raul is just a pale imitation, so assumed that you meant Fidel.
Or are you seriously promoting that guy from Texas?
Candidate will be Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle. Maybe keep Biden as VP for laughs.
No, it was talking about Julian and Joaquin--guess you really are that old.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943364 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
Oh man they ended deliberations, going to resume tomorrow at 9AM. Come on!
They ended their day by asking for an inventory of the evidence in the case indicating they are not taking their decision lightly. Good for them.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943365 Jul 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll convict of 2nd degree murder. John Guy did a super job in rebuttal.
NOPE. Unless they are a box full of brainless obotic type libuhrulTic plants.

NOT GUILTY.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943366 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Guilty, he shot an innocent child. Zimmerman knew what he was doing. He set out to kill that young man. Many years down the road we will hear his deathbed confession, well Homer won't I'll be dead by then.
"He set out to kill that young man." - Cause he knew Martin would be where he was at that time? You've lost it

<I hope you're just being an ass>
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#943367 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Raul is just a pale imitation, so assumed that you meant Fidel.
Or are you seriously promoting that guy from Texas?
Candidate will be Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle. Maybe keep Biden as VP for laughs.
In 6 years, you've never made an accurate prediction, Nobraina.
One thing is for sure...America will get another three ring circus with the GOP clown event called the GOP POTUS primary:
Fatso, Marco, Rand, Perry part 2, and of course Ted Cruz,
Hilarious!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943368 Jul 12, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are only concerned with life in a woman's womb.
Emoron just admitted life starts in the womb.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943369 Jul 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They alternate with calling me black or Jewish! The rightwing radio goons are attempting to incite violence. I doubt there will be any; will the white crakasscrackas riot when he's found guilty?
Hmmm....
6 women on the jury, 5 of them are mothers, one has 8 children.
That is significant. If it were 6 white men, well, then there would likely be an acquittal.
One is Hispanic lily...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943370 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Settle down, he got a fair trial.
Come on homer, chant with me...

Off with his head
Off with his head
Off with his head
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#943371 Jul 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
BREAKING NEWS! "WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department will be restricted from labeling a journalist as a criminal co-conspirator in seeking a search warrant to gain access to reporting materials under new media guidelines issued on Friday.
“The Department of Justice is firmly committed to ensuring our nation’s security, and protecting the American people, while at the same time safeguarding the freedom of the press," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "These revised guidelines will help ensure the proper balance is struck when pursuing investigations into unauthorized disclosures."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/just...
----

Their mouth says one thing their hands do another, e.g., the "under the radar" attack against Our Second Amendment -'Fast and Furious'- still waiting to see Accountability and Justice there...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943372 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Once it's born it's on it's own.
Isn't that the truth!!!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943373 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Once it's born it's on it's own.
You are heartless, homer, heartless!

1st, they are not "it's"
2nd, they were born to parents, not the state.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#943374 Jul 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence proved Treyvon wasn't a criminal? Words are cheap, let's see this evidence.
Well, we DO know that porky Zimmerman is liar. We DO know that he was arrested for assaulting an officer. We DO know that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence.
Now, tell us all about Trayvon's criminal record.
Trayvon was not on trial, BTW, Zimmerman was.

On the other hand, Zimmerman's records show that he does have an aggressive personality.
George Zimmerman has been accused of domestic violence, tussling with a police officer and for over-speeding.
In 2005, Zimmerman was arrested and charged with "resisting officer with violence" and "battery of law enforcement officer." Both these felonies are considered third-degree. Due to his desperate attempts, the charges were reduced to "resisting officer without violence" and then the only remaining charge was also completely waived off when he entered an alcohol education program.
In the same year (2005), Zimmerman's ex-fiance, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order, alleging domestic violence. In retaliation, Zimmerman filed for a retraining order against Zuazo and both these claims were resolved with both restraining orders granted.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943375 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to quit dealing meth, that sh!t is rotting your brain at an accelerated rate. http://www.chooselifenotmeth.com/Pages/Faceso...
You really need to quit grasping at straws of appeasing desperation, carry your own wieght and quit the parrot brainless regurgitation and realize, leosnotta is projecting her own LIES, possibly derived of green heifer mad bovine disease.

Homer.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943376 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I know, and he's cuter than a bug's ear (just saying), but it's almost impossible to prove second degree with only one live lying witness. I'll settle for manslaughter.
I think you should spend about 5 years in jail for being a moron.

For you to say someone else should go to jail when you were not there and not on the jury demonstrates what a lowlife you really are.

It would be justice if something occurs in your life, where you are unjustly persecuted.

You deserve it, prick.
LCN Llin

United States

#943377 Jul 12, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In 6 years, you've never made an accurate prediction, Nobraina.
One thing is for sure...America will get another three ring circus with the GOP clown event called the GOP POTUS primary:
Fatso, Marco, Rand, Perry part 2, and of course Ted Cruz,
Hilarious!!
at least <nobama> is consistently wrong :-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943378 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Good thing I don't let politicians tell me how to live huh! I live in a nice neighborhood, 2 houses down from a mansion, mostly cool white folks. 1 Mexican family lives across the street, nice people. Your assumptions again! Just can't help yourself, can you?
Is it raining there too lol?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943379 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The real natives should've never dealt with y'all cracker types in the first place &, the evil known as America would've never been!
The "real natives" had a little problem. No immunity small pox. Not much they could do.

I've read lots of accounts of Europeans getting their asses handed to them by the "real natives", only to return with re-enforcements to find a decimated village (from small pox). That's how the Europeans learned the dirty trick of trading small pox infested blankets.

BTW, the "real natives" migrated here as well.
LCN Llin

United States

#943380 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>No, it was talking about Julian and Joaquin--guess you really are that old.
with carol on the road who is going to defend Hitler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 27 min Breezy _Soul 1,538
koi meri paryshani door kar sakta ha ?? 32 min reality is a crutch 2
Word (Dec '08) 33 min Breezy _Soul 4,795
last post wins! (Apr '13) 58 min Hatti_Hollerand 408
amy 12-26 1 hr Pippa 6
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Osmius 49,349
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 722
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Learn to Read 182,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM