Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943201 Jul 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Alright leftist phags & retards, I'll leave you with this afternoon's edition of "learning to spell with Trayvon".
The word for this afternoon is "TRIPOLI". Now, let's have Trayvon use it in a sentence:
"Ah trieds ta buy ma girlfrien rachel jeantal some drawers the other day but I couldnts find size 38 tripoli.....
LOL!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943202 Jul 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
Forget cuts to food stamps, healthcare and unemployment benefits. Concentrate on cutting off the Wall Street welfare queens. In 2006, welfare spending was nearly half of what the U.S. Forked Out in corporate subsidies.
"While corporate welfare may be popular with policymakers who want to aid home-state businesses, it undermines the broader economy and transfers wealth from average taxpaying households to favored firms. Corporate welfare also creates strong ties between politicians and business leaders, and these ties are often the source of corruption scandals in Washington. Americans are sick and tired of “crony capitalism,” and the way to solve the problem is to eliminate business subsidy programs."
"The federal government continues to subsidize some of the biggest companies in America. Boeing, Xerox, IBM, Motorola, Dow Chemical, General Electric, and others have received millions in taxpayer-funded benefits …. In addition, the federal crop subsidy programs continue to fund the wealthiest farmers."
(Indeed, the Federal Reserve threw money at hedge funds, McDonald’s, Harley-Davidson,“several billionaires and tens of multi-millionaires”, including Christy Mack, the wife of Morgan Stanley’s John Mack, billionaire businessman H. Wayne Huizenga, and Michael Dell, co-founder of Dell Computer, hedge fund manager John Paulson and private equity honcho J. Christopher Flowers.)
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/03/cuttin...
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#943203 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the facts!
"Your" guys borrowed $5 TRILLION for tax cuts for billionaires and wars.
and you cry about a trip our president took to Africa?
It costs millions each day!!! For any president!!
You idiot!
Now your team of old white republican men,
cut food stamps!
cut farmers!
cut healthcare!
cut unemployment benefits!
Pay back trillions? oh no, we can't do that, oh no, our tax cuts are permanent! oh no, I won't pay taxes to my country! but helllll yes I dropped trillions in Iraq! You know it! Borrow more George, Borrow more!
Not a peep from you?
Hypocrite!
now go show a red state kid how to operate a condom!!!
"nobama the dummy"
Cut food stamps? Nope, It's more than doubled in the past 4 plus years.
Trillions pissed away in Iraq? Yup. We should have made a quick foray in to Iraq, got rid of sadamn and got our ass out.
Support George? No way, if you had afucking brain and were honest you would know that I am not and was not a fan of Bush, a rino.
Peace
KMA
proud2bwhite

United States

#943204 Jul 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually bimbo, that DOES sound familiar. It reminds me of you and your retarded fantasy about being a writer....
BTW, are you forgetting about barack's white half? You know, the half that fed, clothed, and raised him while negro Daddy was being......... well, "a negro"?
ouch..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943206 Jul 12, 2013
Surprised Nuculur Spazcase didn't show up yet. She must be trying to figure out how Shining got her picture.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943207 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Stand your ground is part of the self defense law!
Why are you Negros so stupid??

With new Goal Posts moved... It's rather obvious Zimmerman is not guilty of 2nd degree murder...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943208 Jul 12, 2013
To our resident radical who describes herself all over Topix as a "petite white, female Hymie":

“….watch me rise like smoke from fire.

Watch me fly above your hate.

Watch me dance upon your meanness
like a ballerina with posture; grace.

Watch me laugh over your hatred;
watch me soar above your sea of grief.

And know that I am out there somewhere…"

&#8213; Coco J. Ginger
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943209 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you're going to chip in a few bucks for his appeals? Zimmerman was wrong. The whole gun-nut stand your ground laws are wrong. The whole any going home while black is trespassing is wrong...you guys just can't get right.
Libtards don't think people should be able to defend themselves, that is, until it is them that needs to be defended.

Didn't the nutcase Fienstien carry? Hypocrites.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943210 Jul 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
You don't give a shit how you get your ignorance huh? Long as it comes from the right wing. Laughing with an idiot only makes you a bigger idiot! That's a mental jewel, as valuable as a diamond. Keep that in mind & you'll remain mentally rich but, financially broke forever!
proud2bwhite

United States

#943211 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure they will--tell the blacks in Chicago--they never think. They are shooting each other just for the hell of it. All with the liberal blessing.
get off your lazy ass ,get a job and you won't have to worry about where your next meal is coming from you lazy fk. You have to be capible of doing somthing other than making an ass of yourself on topix.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943212 Jul 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama the dummy"
Cut food stamps? Nope, It's more than doubled in the past 4 plus years.
Trillions pissed away in Iraq? Yup. We should have made a quick foray in to Iraq, got rid of sadamn and got our ass out.
Support George? No way, if you had afucking brain and were honest you would know that I am not and was not a fan of Bush, a rino.
Peace
KMA
YOU VOTED FOR THEM!

REPUBLICAN.

Why cry about a trip for our president?

Not a peep about TRILLIONS WASTED?

AND BORROWED?

whether a president is traveling or sitting around the white house, it costs millions each day!

Readiness!

Republicans will never sit around the white house.

Ever!

They ruined our nation! Borrowed Trillions! for nothing.

Food for poor children and poor elderly does not bother me at all: food stamps for the poor, big deal!

Republicans are attacking the middle class in red states every day now.

They cut unemployment benefit amounts!!!

Unreal!

The GOP has lost it! Never again!

Republicans hate the people. Average people. Everyday people.

they only work for the richest. period.

in advance: F U

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943213 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is where your inner racist kicks in. Fuck what Trayvon Martin didn't do, it ain't about that. What did George Zimmerman do, it's all about that! There could've been a thousand reasons as to why Trayvon didn't go straight home. He could've been waiting for a ride or, for a friend that didn't know where he lived. That has nothing to do with anything. He was minding his business &, the 2 would've never crossed paths hadn't Zimmerman played cop. He never would've gotten out that car if he didn't have that gun. Look at it in these terms. If it wasn't the murder of a young black man but, the rape of a young white girl &, all sequences happened exactly the same up until the altercation. The pervert stalked, followed, & raped the girl after she ran &, could've went home but, didn't! Are you saying she's at fault because she chose to not go home for whatever? Your argument is totally biased. You may have felt sympathy for Martin but, you read right wing articles &, was looking for a reason to discredit the black boy in the hoodie! What happened during the fight is obsolete. The beginning & end result tells the whole story! Trayvon didn't stalk or follow Zimmerman &, he didn't wind up shooting & killing him. The notion that you people think that, it's legal to follow & confront someone that tingles your suspicions is ludicrous! That's what initiated the confrontation. Tevin Martin ran, Zimmerman gave chase, enough said!
...or he could have been casing houses to break into. It was raining, a March evening which would be dark at about 7PM. Zimmerman notes that the Hoodie punk is walking without direction and looking at houses with interest....in the rain, in the dark.

Following FBI Crime Statistics where they will lead can get you a nose bleed, your head smashed onto a concrete sidewalk and your life in the lurch.

...and then the Magic Negro smearing your name nationally with Eric Racist Holder setting up a Kangaroo Court for you to suffer through like running some racial gauntlet with Jesse Sharpton's and Black Panthers sticking and jabbing you through it's entire length....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943214 Jul 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!!

ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!!

He murdered that kid!

He winked at the judge? EEEEEWWWWW!

30 years, not a day less!

Hey CT CNT liberal: visit a shhhtttt hole red state!

EAsy ed: YOU VOTED FOR ROMNEY!!!! loser, F U

Lapeer, MI

#943215 Jul 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
If Trayvon was white, he'd be alive. Period.
I'm watching Mark O'Maras closing arguments; he's not very convincing. He is arrogant and snarky. Condescending.
If Saint Trayvon was white, he probably wouldn't have been casing houses in the dark, in the rain and, thus, wouldn't have gotten shot attacking a creepy-ass cracka....
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943216 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you Negros so stupid??
With new Goal Posts moved... It's rather obvious Zimmerman is not guilty of 2nd degree murder...
It's the culture...
You're a dumb cracker! He'll do just as much time on manslaughter as 2nd degree murder. The crime was with a gun stupid! Any violent crime in Florida committed with a gun carries double the sentence. You are as dumb as I thought you were! Keep listening to that black dude in the KKK hat, you'll remain dumb as dish water!
proud2bwhite

United States

#943217 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>1,043 shot in Chicago so far this year. They don't need a reason to shoot each other.
that is true. I was in detroit when 4 blacks were shot over an argument about which one made the best kool aid. "It's The Culture"...
WOW

Bronx, NY

#943218 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You don't give a shit how you get your ignorance huh? Long as it comes from the right wing. Laughing with an idiot only makes you a bigger idiot! That's a mental jewel, as valuable as a diamond. Keep that in mind & you'll remain mentally rich but, financially broke forever!
lololololhahahahahahahahalolol olololohahahahahahahahahahahaa h A BLACKS life means NOTHING WHEN THEY RE KILLED BY OTHER BLACKS STOP SNITCHING lololololhahahahahahahahah no solutions cant step to the GANSTAS IN the HOOD WHAT A *ussy NJ1/sonicfilth FOH

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#943219 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Never happens, because it is self-defense based on a fear for their lives.
Same as Zimmerman, except that Zimmerman was physically attacked.
your opinion is contrary to common sense so what else is new?

Lapeer, MI

#943220 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your John Guy state attorney is miserable and you know it lily.... Hell we all know the states attorney office is already moving the goal post for a conviction you idiot...
It's the culture...
Right about now, I think the stupid prosecution would be happy to get a Jaywalking charge to stick against Zimmerman.

and the bytch hogjowl judge would allow it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943221 Jul 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
To our resident radical who describes herself all over Topix as a "petite white, female Hymie":
“….watch me rise like smoke from fire.
Watch me fly above your hate.
Watch me dance upon your meanness
like a ballerina with posture; grace.
Watch me laugh over your hatred;
watch me soar above your sea of grief.
And know that I am out there somewhere…"
&#8213; Coco J. Ginger
skank--can't even post your own thoughts-ROTFLMAO--too stupid and too skanky to think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,825
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 26 min boundary painter 624
Word (Dec '08) 27 min boundary painter 4,736
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min Cali Girl 2014 49,931
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 44 min boundary painter 325
Abby 9-22 48 min Kuuipo 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min boundary painter 4,723
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE