Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
866,581 - 866,600 of 1,100,129 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943049 Jul 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you bother posting anything at all since everything from you is negative and wrong. But, one good thing out of all this is that when you're inside posting on Topix ,you're off the streets and the neighborhood is safer for it.:-D
Try to sue the police in your town for failing to protect you and see how far you get.

Who says I am inside (either at home or at work) when posting?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943050 Jul 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a job? Where? Walmart? You're so focused like a laser on the poor all the while the corporations and the uber rich are laughing at dummies like you.
You can livestream tv from your computer
Hillary Clinton sat on the board of WALMART for years. I am sure she is laughing at you too, like I am. Besides Hillary loved Walmart.
Here's what your side says about that...ROTFLMAO
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0207-34.h...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943051 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
John Guy is absolutely riveting. You're stupid
You lack common sense. Of course that's the way "your emotions" make you feel.
proud2bwhite

United States

#943052 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghost likes to use gay insults, but becomes outraged if someone doesn't support his anal rimming or gay marriage.
It's the culture...
ghost like all obamas mindless zombies have no clue as to what they stand for they just repeat what their told to think. Yes it is the culture.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943053 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What can he do when all the facts are against him?
Exactly.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943054 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gated community" implies upscale, hardly the case from video of that complex, which appears to be a housing project.
Unless that is what passes for "upscale" in Florida.
Martin had no business trespassing wandering around in that gated "upscale" Sanford community neighborhood.. Sanford is as upscale as Boca Raton, a cesspool of upscale ignorance...

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943055 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, John Guy is amazing! I think they'll find him guilty
Keep your pitchforks, clubs & firesticks in the shed lily. The trial's almost over. You race baiter Democrats will find out if you get your lynching soon.

You've already succeeded at dividing America more, so that's a victory for you already.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943056 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>The verdict is going to be interesting.
I've had a number of Zimmerman supporters schooling me about the law in Florida and how there can be no lesser charge.
Well, it's clear that's not the case now.
What will be more interesting is what Florida will do next.
Why? Honestly, this shouldn't even be in the news (other than the initial reporting). This sht happens every day in America.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#943057 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Dehumanize??? are you kidding me? Oh I forgot you are a liberal--that's what you do to every one-whether it is babies in the womb or women on the street, or children in a school, or blacks shooting blacks every day in Chicago--dehumanize them so they think it is normal. Liberalism 101.
I should've never even responded to your dumshit! Anyone who thinks they can incorporate politics into everyday life, other than policies, should be in a mental institution. I'm beginning to believe your ignorance is not a mistake!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943058 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of "mother" allows a 15-year old to go out at 2 am for a candy bar?
What kind of "mother" allows their 15-year old to have a gun?
Don't worry it is the 'new norm' according to Chicago liberals. It isn't a big deal.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943059 Jul 12, 2013
O'Mara and West look worried
You really love this National Enquirer sht, don't you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943060 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gated community" implies upscale, hardly the case from video of that complex, which appears to be a housing project.
BTW: Deltona a neighboring community next to Sanford are as upscale as Boca Raton, a cesspool of upscale ignorance...

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943061 Jul 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your pitchforks, clubs & firesticks in the shed lily. The trial's almost over. You race baiter Democrats will find out if you get your lynching soon.
You've already succeeded at dividing America more, so that's a victory for you already.
Let us hope that as John Guy implored, the jury will use common sense and keep this killer off the streets
proud2bwhite

United States

#943062 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are the richest on earth: right wing republican frauds refusing to hire?
They make a great depression II, THE BUSHY SEQUEL.
Then wonder: crime went up?
Old white republicans: let's cut food stamps for poor children!
Crime went up?
OWR: let's cut unemployment benefits and welfare and Medicaid!
Crime went up?
These old white republican frauds are stupid!
Tell your richest on earth friends to hire somebody!
(Who sold off stocks? Not poor people! Who causes all the economic problems? Not poor people! Think about that racist righty!)
we should put an end to poverty. Instead of spending more and more each year on a ever growing and encoraged problem ,Lets force people to be responsible and stop haveing children they can't provide for which constantly expands the poverty problem.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943063 Jul 12, 2013
O'Mara and West look worried
Careful who you call or who you think the "winner" is when you're already losing racist... It only proves you've already lost lily...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#943064 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I'll handle your dumass first! Stupid what part don't you understand of, the fight is a reaction of Zimmermans actions. In your eyes, nothing happened before the fight. It's worthless to talk to an idiot of your standards! You only see what you want to see or, what " they "want you to see. Yea Zimmerman got his ass whipped. For every reaction, there's a reaction! The reason Zimmerman will be convicted of manslaughter is, he over reacted! Due to the fact that, the jury doesn't know the sentencing guidelines, they'll believe giving him a lesser offense will mean less jail time. Wrong! Because the manslaughter happened with a gun, the sentencing stipulation doubles so, if he is sentenced to 15 years, it will double to 30 years. His ass is toast! They've already proven manslaughter. All they have to prove is, Zimmermans actions caused Trayvons death. Everything he did leading up to the fight was the cause, STUPID!
No fight, no death, no trial. You can circle jerk yourself all day long with anything else, but that's the facts. Martin had choices when he discovered he was being spyed on. His choice cost him his life. Martin brought skittles to a gun fight. And don't for a second think I support Zimmerman. He's just as big a punk as Martin. You can hear him crying like a baby as he's getting the sht kicked out of him.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943065 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Let us hope that as John Guy implored, the jury will use common sense and keep this killer off the streets
The death toll by murder by blacks on blacks in Chicago over the past decade is greater than the number of American forces who have died in Afghanistan lily...

Ghetto is not a Republican invention you.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...

killer off the streets???

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#943066 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
'Gated community' can also mean a jail cell. Jack Abramoff loved it there. Let's send Charles Koch to a 'gated community',nearest local jail too.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943067 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Fortunately, we have juries that make the decision, instead of idiots like you.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943068 Jul 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a poll from some obscure right wing site that no one knows about?
No. It is just an out and out lie told to her by the voices in her head. Only a radical nutcase would believe that someone who expresses disappointment in Obama's policies wants to see him removed from office.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min voice of peace 68,366
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL 68,977
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Dale 177,369
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 55 min peter osterman 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,931
Abby 8-29 1 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 3 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••