Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943114 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The state Attorneys has already moved the goal post. railroading, to try and get a lesser or some kind of a conviction...
With new Goal Posts... It's rather obvious Zimmerman is not guilty of 2nd degree murder...
It's the culture...
The prosecution would consider a jaywalking conviction to be a victory.

Or a hung jury.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#943115 Jul 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't pull the gun until he was getting the sht kicked out of him. No fight, no death, no trial. You guys like to use the word "stalking", don't you think "following" is a better term? As far as rights, what law prevents one person from approaching another?
Legal definition of stalking: Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.
Stalked, confronted, probably tossed a few racial slurs, threatened him. He knew what he was doing. He only did it because he had a gun. He knew the eventual outcome to all of this.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943117 Jul 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who lost the fight that night"? John Guy was compelling!
Zimmerman lost the fight, but won the war.

Just like the opponents of ObamaKKKare.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943118 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!!!
(oh shtt, was I early?)
Yes, you were. Your wife also tells me you have that problem, wimp.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943119 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
He wasn't trespassing, that neighborhood wasn't upscale and has no comparison to Boca Raton. Dummie
Trayvon Martin had no business trespassing wandering around in that gated "upscale" Sanford community neighborhood.. Deltona, Sanford are as upscale as Boca Raton, a cesspool of upscale ignorance... AND.. you know it lily...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943120 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Snap judgement, I'll admit, but I think O'Mara wants to to just garner all the publicity and lucre he can going for the endless appeals. You think any of the "shut-ins" here will contribute their "hard earned money" to Georgy Pudgy's defense?
In the unlikely event of a conviction, America will be outraged by this perversion of the criminal justice system.
proud2bwhite

United States

#943121 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but, oh but oh but,
YOUR OLD WHITE REPUBLICAN FRAUDS CUT BIRTH CONTROL PILLS AND CONDOMS?
They put up barriers to women's health?
This year: Old white republicans:
Cut unemployment benefits in red states.
Cut medicaid for poor children.
Cut food stamps for poor children.
took birth control help out of insurance.
Said: Have that kid ladies, NO MATTER WHAT!
Oh, and screwwwed farmers!
These frauds!
The problem is not the poor people.
It is the richest people on earth!
They won't hire, they won't pay taxes, they wage wars, they borrow trillions for nothing, they throw poor people out in the street, they bail out banks, they foreclose on families, etc...... <------ HEY REPUBLICANS!! THAT'S YOU!
digusting old white republicans!
if you want to have sex get a job earn some money and pay for your own pleasure. If you can't be at least that responsible for your own actions the simply don't have sex.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943122 Jul 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you were. Your wife also tells me you have that problem, wimp.
ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!

ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!

take it to the bank, republican fraud!

(Hi liberal! Hows that Blue State you live in or wish you did!)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943124 Jul 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
More power to him. A dead thug is a good thug.
Just wait if Zimmerman is not convicted they will blame the 5 white women and G-d only knows what these liberal savages will do to them. I still find it odd that a woman just happened to move from Chicago with her 8 kids 'after' the incident and is now on the jury.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943125 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stalked, confronted, probably tossed a few racial slurs, threatened him. He knew what he was doing. He only did it because he had a gun. He knew the eventual outcome to all of this.
I know the eventual outcome of you too Homey--I saw your posts of how you premeditated shooting a few people.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943126 Jul 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Beg the racist f*ck you are, your analysis is tinted by your racism
The statistics do not say blacks are 7 times more like;y to commit murder.
1) You're looking at arrest numbers not actual crimes. If they don't arrest someone, how do they know the race of the offender? Dumbass.
2) The idea that more blacks are arrested could be due partially due to profiling.
3) The more telling statistic would be arrests by social standing. Maybe poor people are more likely to be arrested for these crimes & blacks makeup a high proportion of the poorer people.
Being the racist f*ck you are, you infer that black people are bad when it should focused on other factors that actually make sense.
You & Rush Limbaugh - two racist f*ck peas in a pod.
Still looking for excuses. I also mentioned that and you fell right into it.

Keep looking, Dood:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943127 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I noticed that!!! Good observation! If you think someone is following you by car, drive to the police station. Or, Dunkin Donuts
Some want to live their lives in fear, others choose to take control.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#943128 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In the unlikely event of a conviction, America will be outraged by this perversion of the criminal justice system.
If Zimmerman is found not guilty I would have the DOJ try him under civil rights and hate crimes. The scumbags who think they can get away with murder will think twice.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#943129 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The prosecution is not even contending that Martin was not on top of Zimmerman when the shot was fired. The physical evidence is clear on that point.
What does it matter who was on top? Do y'all really believe that in a fight, which turned into a fight for life, this 158 lb teenager was on top & Zimmerman never did ? Martin just sat Zimmermans chest for 45 sec. Zimmerman, the self admitted weight lifter, MMA taker, 205 lb with grown man strength against a158 lb teenager. Either you haven't been in too many fights in your life or commonsense is uncommon in your mind. The prosecutor was honest in admitting both were on top at 1 point or another. Evidence showed that., Zimmerman lied! Now why would he do that +
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#943130 Jul 12, 2013
What is Flack saying guilty or not guilty? He's always wrong.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943131 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!
ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!
take it to the bank, republican fraud!
(Hi liberal! Hows that Blue State you live in or wish you did!)
No doubt you are a Jail house wife or lap dancer...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943132 Jul 12, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Early, gay, and retarded", but we're all used to that....
are you in jr. high?

You remind me of the guy who always said "hi phaggg!"

to everyone.

"don't be gayyyy!"

It was funny then, everyone laughed.

but now?

what the heck: ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! you butterball licker!

(ZIMMERMAN GUILTY, AND UGLY AS FCCCCKKKK!)
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#943133 Jul 12, 2013
Napolitano to resign, DB/JG, is she taking all those tanks and bullets with her?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943134 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Wrong again dummy, John Guy proved that. The gun was in Zimmermans back. Zimmerman was on top of Trayvon pulled his gun and shot him in the heart,
If it was true that Trayvon was on top, Zimmerman could not get at his gun.
On the side, toward the back, as required, no problem.

If Florida permitted open carry, then gangsta Trayvon might have backed off instead of mugging Zimmerman.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943135 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Stalked, confronted, probably tossed a few racial slurs, threatened him. He knew what he was doing. He only did it because he had a gun. He knew the eventual outcome to all of this.
There is absolutely no evidence of any of that.

Homer writing a script for Hollywood?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Mister Tonka 98,539
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min HughBe 70,142
Abby 10-30 15 min edogxxx 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,650
Amy 10-30 37 min edogxxx 11
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min Lawrence Wolf 50,752
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,814
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]