Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,327)

Showing posts 866,521 - 866,540 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

truth wrote:
<quoted text>

We forgot:
Republicans own a woman's V A G I N A
Republicans own a Dr.'s office visit.
Republicans decide who can marry.
Republicans cut food stamps for hungry children.
Republicans send fed workers home today without pay.
Republicans borrow trillions for wars.
Republicans decide what a lady can do with her V A G I N A
Republicans own a woman's right to do anything.

Republicans. Liars.
Republicans. GREEDY.
Republicans. SELFISH.
Republicans. CRAZY.

and this:
I saw a black kid wearing a hoodie holding a soda in his hand walk past my house on the 5th of July at 11 o'clock at night. I was out front watching fireworks from around the corner shoot up into the sky.
I said: Whats Up!
He Said: Whats UP! Fireworks still going off around the corner!
I said: I know. They are so loud.
He said: It was so hot today. I really didn't need to bring my sweat shirt with me.
I said: It might rain, the weather is crazy lately.
He said: I know. See you later.
I said: Well have fun! Be safe. You are our future!
(no guns were present, no shots were fired, no one stalked the kid, no one followed him, no one was murdered, no one was killed, no young man's life was ended, no cowards were spotted, no republicans in sight that night, lucky for that kid! just folks being folks.)
I know!

Old white dudes in the Republican Party telling every single woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.

"We need to close these women's clinics down, they are not safe, no admitting privileges at local hospitals."

Really?

Dental offices have no admitting privileges!

They drill into bone and remove jaws in the office!

Can be very dangerous surgeries.

Republicans are OK with that?

But a woman getting a pap smear is in danger?

Hey ladies, look around: Republicans want to own your V A G I N A.

Don't let them: tell every lady you know:

VOTE THESE POS IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE, NOW AND FOREVER!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sickness is growing daily. America has spoken TWICE..Adjust your baggy bloomers bagger.

You mean people who also have spines of a jellyfish elected one of your own twice.

Leave me out of it. I don't know you. Who exactly are you people and where did you come from?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Joe Biden used the term African-American when he said Barack Obama was the first "clean" African-American to run for such high office.
Better look at the man in the mirror.
delusional, correct lily
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Proud To Be An American wrote:
Wake up Americans. While the concept of "separation of church and state" may be implied by the 1st Amendment which states, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...." it says NOTHING at all about the actual "separation of church and state." Go ahead and research it! That phrase doesn't exist, but many believe it does because they've been taught by our liberal educational establishment that it does. Trust me ... it DOES NOT! Besides, even if you accept the principle of the separation of church and state being implied by the First Amendment, it's implication is not there to protect Americans from religion. It is there to protect religious Americans FROM THE GOVERNMENT!
We've forgotten our godly heritage, and it will cost us dearly if we don't return to our roots and to God!
You go right ahead.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. First warning: Al Qaeda bombs the WTC in 1993.
Can you list the other warnings we received before 9/11? Two embassies and the USS Cole, maybe?
Actually, we had the 9/11 detailed plans in our possession before 9/11. Some liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's computer to read them.
For some reason, there were no constitutional objections on 9/12.
AS PRE-Bush jr years Duhmmy?

Huh..who'd've ever thought goober could finally make some setnences of sense.

(try not to make too many though-it might fuzz out the dim wattage as occasionaly, albeit usualy very briefly-- found in the vacuous spaces of the empty bobbleheaded parrot pea brain cwowds.)

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so 21% get their news from the internet. 8% from FOX.
not quite sure why you're blowing the FOX horn.
Uh, no. Go get an adult and have them explain the poll results to you. The internet, radio and newspapers all lagged behind television as the preferred source of news.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So why did Bush let all the Bin Laden family flee the country right after 9/11?
Same reason as Clinton, when that admin passed on the chance when he was located in Tora Bora?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody who would compare the Democratic Party post the civil war/southern DIXIECRATS to todays Democratic Party is an idiot who doesn't understand the meaning of context, and that things change over time. Its like saying, we're enemies of Japan & Germany.....it was true in the 40's but today we're allies
Joe Biden: "Put y'all back in chains"...

The blacks may have switched parties, bought, enslaved and paid for by LBJ, but the demokRats kept and still have all their bigots and racist management...

It's the culture...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You Pot smokers are paranoid lily and believe someone is out to get them...
It's the culture...
An armed guy almost twice your age is pursuing you as you walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood in the requisite black SUV as dusk is falling? Yeah, that's obviously being paranoid.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for cryin' out loud, Lily. MSNBC had to recently apologize for editing and using a clip of Joe Biden out of context to promote their bias on gun control.
NBC had to recently apologize for editing Zimmerman's 911 call to promote a racial bias that didn't exist.
Dan Rather was fired from CBS for reporting a lie about Bush without fact checking first.
And you think I'm delusional? Think again.
Right.

They should fact check like News of the World....

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Perception handicap? You're a trip.
No convictions about who the enemy is?
You were whining about the drone program, who do you think is targeted?
You just make up stuff in your head that's all nonsense.
This president called Fort Hood "workplace violence". He changed the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations". He chokes on the words "radical Islamists". He denied a terrorist attack on 9/11 just to increase his chance of getting reelected. He wants to try our enemies in a court of law - with lawyers and Miranda Rights. He wants to sit down and "talk" with the Taliban. What in the hell are they going to "talk" about?

Get your head out of the sand, Lily. You're going to suffocate yourself in your denial.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

If true Hollywood/Liberals should Love this Guy! Russian Official: Snowden Accepts Venezuelan Offer!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So why did Bush let all the Bin Laden family flee the country right after 9/11?
That witness was not his girlfriend; she said he's the only person who never made fun of her. Trayvon was a loving boy.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate us in pok-I-stan, thanks to your boyfriend
"Given the high level of hostility to the United States in Pakistan, the results of the parliamentary debate are pretty much a foregone conclusion. The parliament will almost certainly vote against the allowing the continuation of the drone strikes and will also demand an American apology for the deaths of its soldiers."
It is political savvy for the Pakistan military and government to criticize U S involvement in the drone strike program because of the unpopularity of it in the civilian population. However, the decision-making on drone strikes are shared by both the Pakistani high command and the U S military authorities. President Barack Obama has already said in his National Security speech(nearly forgotten after the Edward Snowden news) that he had serious questions about the drone strike program and has requested more Congressional oversight and direction on its further deployment.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Old white dudes in the Republican Party telling every single woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
"We need to close these women's clinics down, they are not safe, no admitting privileges at local hospitals."
Really?
Dental offices have no admitting privileges!
They drill into bone and remove jaws in the office!
Can be very dangerous surgeries.
Republicans are OK with that?
But a woman getting a pap smear is in danger?
Hey ladies, look around: Republicans want to own your V A G I N A.
Don't let them: tell every lady you know:
VOTE THESE POS IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE, NOW AND FOREVER!
You are a certified idiot...

And you're willing to put your hate in writing on this thread, forever burned into the internet you idiot.

Your inbred parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with when growing up, ehh...you idiot??...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

"A former MSNBC producer slammed the cable news network for its deference to the Obama administration Monday, calling it the “official network of the Obama White House” in an op-ed posted on the Huffington Post."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional, correct lily
Aunt Batty Lou is worried that President Obama listened in on her phone conversations calling the President the N word.
They feel discriminated against because it's not acceptable in polite company. Imagine that feeling of deprivation?
Mon dieu!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It is political savvy for the Pakistan military and government to criticize U S involvement in the drone strike program because of the unpopularity of it in the civilian population. However, the decision-making on drone strikes are shared by both the Pakistani high command and the U S military authorities. President Barack Obama has already said in his National Security speech(nearly forgotten after the Edward Snowden news) that he had serious questions about the drone strike program and has requested more Congressional oversight and direction on its further deployment.
Thank you.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I already saw the statement. But....
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":

"Do I hear clucking in here?"

I'll repost the last statement, son:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."

Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.

What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
Biblesays

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

End Time USA :-"Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 866,521 - 866,540 of1,033,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]