Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
proud2bwhite

United States

#943159 Jul 12, 2013
The sheriff is holding a press confrence to try and stop rioting even befor the mob rises.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943160 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Filner was able to get away with sexual harassment in Washington while a member of Congress, but San Diego Democrats are more sensitive to sexual abuse.
If he was squeezing male butts in S.F., this wouldn't even be a news item.
joe jo 25

Scranton, PA

#943161 Jul 12, 2013
Hi! I would just like to give you a web address...
Put this address in your top browser line and
click on "enter"....galacticm essages.com...It is
about space aliens! You read it! You decide what
is true! Love, joe joe 25
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#943162 Jul 12, 2013
The ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, on Friday sent a letter to Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), asking that J. Russell George, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, be recalled before the committee.

Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-MD) and other Democrats want George to answer questions about his work and the report, published in May, that found that the IRS had improperly screened and handled applications for tax-exempt status from conservative groups.

According to the letter, Democrats on the committee now have received several new documents from the IRS, which refer to the screening of applications from "progressive" and "Occupy" groups. A PowerPoint from a July 28, 2010 meeting, for instance, includes the term "progressive" along with "Tea Party," "Patriots," and "9/12 Project." The minutes from the same meeting indicate that "Progressive" groups "should be sent to Group 7822, the same group in the IRS office in Cincinnati that was designated to handle Tea Party applicants," according to Cummings.

"Given the new documents obtained by the Committee—and the serious questions they raise about the Inspector General’s report, his testimony before Congress, and his subsequent assertions in letters to Members of Congress—I believe it is necessary to call him back before the Committee to explain why he failed to disclose this critical information," Cummings wrote to Issa.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943164 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That is my opinion as to what happened. Homer knows human nature.
Homer's opinion is contrary to the evidence.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#943165 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
What is Flack saying guilty or not guilty? He's always wrong.
Aside from National French Fry day the Zimmerman trial is wrapping up in my neck of the woods and the jury of six women are finally going to begin deliberations.

Other than that, things are well here with gasoline in the $3.19 range, the stock market holding steady at 15,400 plus, beer still at $17.99 per 24ct for Coors Light and similar and of course that Florida's hard hit real estate market is making a comeback.

So it's really all pretty good here for those who aren't glued to right wing nonsense news or scumbag-loser internet sites.

Zimmerman's dad kinda looks like Joe E. Brown eh?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943166 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Not much, the white cops should be tried and convicted of murder.
Never happens, because it is self-defense based on a fear for their lives.

Same as Zimmerman, except that Zimmerman was physically attacked.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#943167 Jul 12, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're crying aren't you dumbazzed redneck knuckle dragger? Chicken ranch...How appropriate. LMAO winnie breath.
"poop"
What summer is your bio/fantasy going to be released? It's 4 years now. And Waiting?
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#943168 Jul 12, 2013
North Carolina’s Politics Need Mercy

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/north-...

read.[!]

Lapeer, MI

#943169 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>probably all of them. That is the usual story, they went out for a candy bar at the local gas station at 2 AM. They were good teenagers.
Not only were they carrying Skittles and iced tea but they were also holding hands and singing "Jesus loves me, this I know because the Bible tells me so"

...and yet they were struck down in the prime of their precious, angelic lives...sniff, sniff...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943170 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the obvious, that as much as Georgy Pudgy wanted to be a white cop, he was deemed unworthy of the office...you don't detect a difference? In that case, maybe we should start calling you a two-term president with a successful law and writing career and a happy marriage? That's what you really are mad about, isn't it? The POTUS is better than you while black?
Are you maintaining that cops have more latitude to shoot unarmed black teenagers than do ordinary citizens?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943171 Jul 12, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> first off stupid get your facts right public schools are thaching graphic sex ed to 10 year olds. 2nd its the parents job to teach their children values . the school should not take the roll for parrents who chose not to or are not responsible enough to raise their own kids..
It must be a sad life for you libs , is their anything at all you people can do for yourselves ? Anything at all..
I guess you never heard of red states?

THEY ARE TURNING THE CLOCK BACK 100 YEARS!

We need more openness and truth in the USA!

Nude beaches? Yes!
Sex ed in 5th grade? Yes!
Less prudish behavior? Yes!

Look at other countries that are not hung up on sex like the USA:

less unwanted pregnancy.
Less rape.
Less crime.

America is backwards already,

Don't let old white republican men decide to turn back the clocks to 1899!

It's stupid, it's crazy, don't be one!

(ZIMMERMAN GUILTY, HE WINKED AT THE JUDGE, EEEEWWW!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943172 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Does that mean you're going to chip in a few bucks for his appeals? Zimmerman was wrong. The whole gun-nut stand your ground laws are wrong. The whole any going home while black is trespassing is wrong...you guys just can't get right.
The defense was self defense, not stand your ground.

Spokane, WA

#943173 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
BORROW TRILLIONS MORE GENIUS!!
The richest 1% owe all that money.
I hope he tops out above $20 TRILLION!
HEY MAN!
if right winger frauds can "borrow" TRILLIONS for tax cuts for the richest and dumb wars:
THEN BORROW GENIUS! BORROW: create jobs and feed people!
Old white republican frauds screwwww farmers, the poor, and hate the people.
Have fun with debt: higher and higher! Love it!
"nobama the dummy"
You are simply another liberal loon with your hand out and not a pot to piss in.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

#943174 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>umm it case you didn't notice DETROIT is controlled by democrats--why aren't they hiring? they recieved millions uh billions in O'bamastimulus right? LOL.
The head of the Deeetroit City Council has been on the lam now for almost 4 weeks incommunicado.....

He's gay and was caught doing something illegal with an underage boy enrolled in his Mentoring Program for Deeetroit Black Youths.

The deeper you dig into this cesspool, the more charges of racism you have to endure while the stench becomes unbearable.

Deeetroit is the Urban City From Hell.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943176 Jul 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If he was squeezing male butts in S.F., this wouldn't even be a news item.
Filner is in a tough spot on this one because the women accusing him are liberal feminists who have previously supported him. Plus, Filner pretty much admitted that he did what was charged.
proud2bwhite

United States

#943177 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You republicans are straight bitches! You scared of your own shadows because, they're black. What evidence is there that Trayvon mugged Zimmerman? The fact that you feel the need to insinuate &, lie tells a story about you. You're a coward &, so is the rest of you right wingers! You're all a bunch of George Zimmermans, soft , punkass, pussies! That boy went to the corner store & was shot as a consequence! I ain't trying to hear shit after that! White people are gonna be popping up dead left & right if he's acquitted! Take my word, that's the worst thing that can happen!
well theirs going to be a lot of blacks dead as well.several well armed white power groups in the area just waiting for an excuse. And why the rage for whites anyway. Zimmermann is just as white as obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943178 Jul 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The ranking member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, on Friday sent a letter to Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA), asking that J. Russell George, the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, be recalled before the committee.
Rep. Elijah E. Cummings (D-MD) and other Democrats want George to answer questions about his work and the report, published in May, that found that the IRS had improperly screened and handled applications for tax-exempt status from conservative groups.
According to the letter, Democrats on the committee now have received several new documents from the IRS, which refer to the screening of applications from "progressive" and "Occupy" groups. A PowerPoint from a July 28, 2010 meeting, for instance, includes the term "progressive" along with "Tea Party," "Patriots," and "9/12 Project." The minutes from the same meeting indicate that "Progressive" groups "should be sent to Group 7822, the same group in the IRS office in Cincinnati that was designated to handle Tea Party applicants," according to Cummings.
"Given the new documents obtained by the Committee—and the serious questions they raise about the Inspector General’s report, his testimony before Congress, and his subsequent assertions in letters to Members of Congress—I believe it is necessary to call him back before the Committee to explain why he failed to disclose this critical information," Cummings wrote to Issa.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
Sounds like Stepin Fetchit Cummings wants to conduct another high-tech lynching of a black man.

Bring it on.

And bring back Lois Lerner.

Spokane, WA

#943179 Jul 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't mentioned the billions of dollars republicans pissed away on missile development programs that they insisted on not cutting from the budget that even the Pentagon did not want. The $100 million price of the trip to Africa was not a 'First Family vacation trip',but a foreign affairs trip to one of the poorest continents on the planet by the most powerful leader of the superpower United States of the Western World. Do you know the difference?
"back porch turd"
You must be thrilled, a few more billions of American taxpayer monies pissed away. Not a vacation, not at taxpayer expense? If it was a business trip why did his family join in the party?
Peace
KMA
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943180 Jul 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
North Carolina’s Politics Need Mercy
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/north-...
read.[!]
Thank you in advance idiot--I know you want us to be as informed as a Foxbot like you.

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min RACE 702
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Cheftell 68,777
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min Roxie Darling 4,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,730
Are snowmobiles a problem in your neighbor hood ? 1 hr A Neighbor 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 388
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News