Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
866,421 - 866,440 of 1,099,222 Comments Last updated 7 min ago

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942868
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

13

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>A con is a con is a con.
There are good ones... and there are radical ones.
thou there is a difference between the Conservative and Neo Conservative but McCain and the Others are Neo Conservatives or RINO which is the new name given for the Neo Conservatives who are actually Pseudo Liberals within the Republican Party which is what Mitt Romney was and his Father is what I would call at the time a Rockefeller Republican.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942869
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

7

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one look like they don't belong there?
He was walking home. HOME.
You racist POS.
Stop the racial dog howling and look at the FBI statistics instead.

If you don't like this link then look elsewhere. The data is the same all over.

The Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7p5veh3

Examples:

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."

"The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic."

"Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."

These are Federal Statistics and not something made up by Rush Limbaugh.

Progressives and Racist black organizations have spent decades trying to find excuses for these statistics. They are still trying to day with Affirmative Action in place for 50 years, with rising black incomes and still they can't come up with an excuse for why Trayvon can't live peacefully with his fellow man.

The black community is in full denial mode and refuses to stop blaming the creepy-ass cracka's for the absence of family morality and decency within their communities.

Trayvon was just another one headed for prison, jail or the graveyard but the Jesse Sharptons and the Magic Negro want to blame someone else.

Someone else is fed up with the racist lying and finger pointing and the Zimmerman case is just the most recent example of it.

Bite the bullet and grow up.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942870
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

13

13

7

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
You have NO proof definitively WHO started the attack, other than the statements made by someone with a criminal record, and a verified liar.
Finally, Trayvons parents, Black ministers, Al Sharpton have ALL denounced violence following the jury's decision.
Trayvons parents and Al Sharpton are the LAST people in the world to trust.

What are you trying to pull off here?

A comedy routine?

Sh it, m-a-a-n...nobody's laughing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942871
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

8

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Very true.
Excuse my saying so but America is suffering from Beaten Wife Syndrome where Liberals can sh it on 'em, beat 'em up, go out on 'em, steal from them.....

But when hubby gets in a jam and asks forgiveness, the wifey always takes them back for another beating in the morning.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942872
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

14

14

14

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my saying so but America is suffering from Beaten Wife Syndrome where Liberals can sh it on 'em, beat 'em up, go out on 'em, steal from them.....
But when hubby gets in a jam and asks forgiveness, the wifey always takes them back for another beating in the morning.
So True.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942874
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

4

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>thou there is a difference between the Conservative and Neo Conservative but McCain and the Others are Neo Conservatives or RINO which is the new name given for the Neo Conservatives who are actually Pseudo Liberals within the Republican Party which is what Mitt Romney was and his Father is what I would call at the time a Rockefeller Republican.
REAL Republicans like you that don't vote for fake Republicans are a Godsend to the Democratic party, bless you. Have you ever voted for someone who won an election?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942875
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the racial dog howling and look at the FBI statistics instead.
If you don't like this link then look elsewhere. The data is the same all over.
The Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7p5veh3
Examples:
"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."
"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."
"The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic."
"Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."
These are Federal Statistics and not something made up by Rush Limbaugh.
Progressives and Racist black organizations have spent decades trying to find excuses for these statistics. They are still trying to day with Affirmative Action in place for 50 years, with rising black incomes and still they can't come up with an excuse for why Trayvon can't live peacefully with his fellow man.
The black community is in full denial mode and refuses to stop blaming the creepy-ass cracka's for the absence of family morality and decency within their communities.
Trayvon was just another one headed for prison, jail or the graveyard but the Jesse Sharptons and the Magic Negro want to blame someone else.
Someone else is fed up with the racist lying and finger pointing and the Zimmerman case is just the most recent example of it.
Bite the bullet and grow up.
Beg the racist f*ck you are, your analysis is tinted by your racism

The statistics do not say blacks are 7 times more like;y to commit murder.

1) You're looking at arrest numbers not actual crimes. If they don't arrest someone, how do they know the race of the offender? Dumbass.

2) The idea that more blacks are arrested could be due partially due to profiling.

3) The more telling statistic would be arrests by social standing. Maybe poor people are more likely to be arrested for these crimes & blacks makeup a high proportion of the poorer people.

Being the racist f*ck you are, you infer that black people are bad when it should focused on other factors that actually make sense.

You & Rush Limbaugh - two racist f*ck peas in a pod.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942876
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>more women of all ages are violated by the TSA because in the PC world we can't profile for terrorists. and most EMPLOYEES of both private and public employers HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST to get hired. cry me a river when an entitlement seeker is inconvenienced by the same "intrusion."
The TSA doesn't stick a probe up anyone's vagina you clueless twit! To compare that to a pat down which only occurs if an alarm is triggered by a scanning device is stupid beyond belief.
There's a good reason for employers to have prospective employees drug tested nitwit. You don't want someone operating machinery or forklifts if they're likely to be under the influence of drugs or have their performance adversely affected. You shouldn't be required to have a drug test to feed your family.
But then again I wouldn't expect an idiotic sociopath like you to know the difference in either of these situations.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942877
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is your condemnation of forcing women to have their vagina mutilated? Those people are in the White House every day. Why aren't you defending women's rights when the White House is promoting the traditional practice of mutilating their vagina?
What the hell are you babbling about? Your fantasies are getting crazier every day.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942878
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

11

11

11

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse my saying so but America is suffering from Beaten Wife Syndrome where Liberals can sh it on 'em, beat 'em up, go out on 'em, steal from them.....
But when hubby gets in a jam and asks forgiveness, the wifey always takes them back for another beating in the morning.
The only thing that shines about you is your gross ignorance. Allow me old clueless one. The biggest difference between Liberals and conservatives is Liberals care about their fellow human beings, conservatives are stuck in mid- evil times and neanderthal thinking, dog eat dog, ever man for himself. Women serve only to satify the men folk, anyone of a different color is inferior and unworthy of equal treatment. Only their God exists, their morals, their values. How dare anyone think differently.
There is no such thing as freedom of choice, self thinking or compassion for those that they have been programmed to view as inferior[ Witness Trayvon] where power and greed exceeds all and at all cost. Liberals are mostly self thinkers and concerned about the good of others we aren't perfect by any means but value others and their right to freedom and equality, we do not view those that are a bit different as being inferior or unworthy.We do not determine who their God is or should be, the value of each man on this earth is within him or her self, there is no such thing as predestined behavior or grouping all as one. These are just a few differences. But the biggest difference is the ability to see and think clearly. PERIOD.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942879
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"back porch turd"
I have to note you did not comment on the 100 million pissed away on president nobama's family vacation to Africa. Also even with the sequester spending is higher this year and the year before.
And if you think our government is a sweet running entity you are even dumber than any sane person thought and that is mind boggeling.
Peace
KMA
Dumbf*ck Eed, the cost was estimate between 60 & 100 million. Not 100 million. You lied.

Second, it was not a vacation for the President as he visited the heads of State of these countries & did country business with them.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942880
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a neighborhood watch volunteer, you idiot.
Why do we need neighborhood watch volunteers, you ask?
Perhaps you missed the testimony of one of the witnesses who was helped by Zimmerman when her home was burglarized while she was in it because Zimmerman didn't stay in his car, idiot.
So, please tell us why we need neighborhood watches today. And, please tell us why people should stay in their cars when help is needed outside their cars.
If Hoodieman had not pursued Zimmerman and not punched him in the nose and not knocked him to the ground and not tried to bash his brains out against a concrete sidewalk, he'd be alive today.
If you're talking about the testimony of Olivia Bertalan, there's nothing in it that says Zimmerman prevented the burglary at her home or was anywhere near the scene when it occurred.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942881
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Good morning Liberals!

Another day to be losers!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942882
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

11

martinezjosei wrote:
Good morning Liberals!
Another day to be losers!!!
You righties have my deepest sympathy. But unfortunately you live in a world where there is never real light. Where you are programmed daily to do the will of your masters, where there are no self thinkers.
proud2bwhite

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942883
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You righties have my deepest sympathy. But unfortunately you live in a world where there is never real light. Where you are programmed daily to do the will of your masters, where there are no self thinkers.
wow, your helmit must be loose again. Are you completly demented? You just gave a perfect discription of yourself and used it as an insult. Damm ghost take your meds..
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942884
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

12

12

12

Missouri leaders are facing pressure to remove a bust of conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh from the state capitol building.

A petition asking Gov. Jay Nixon (D), Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder (R) and the state Legislature to "flush Rush" out of the state Capitol's hall of fame has garnered over 5,000 signatures on Change.org .

"We need to remove a man's image who makes it his priority to demean women, people of color, immigrants, the working class and the LGBT community," the petition reads. "He is not a positive example for Missouri."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/rush...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942886
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Reasons to Be Thankful for Bob McDonnell

....it's a mistake for liberals to be shrugging at the McDonnell story, or seeing it as less enticing than scandals that touch on social issues. Why? Because the McDonnell saga directly undercuts what has emerged as perhaps the favorite line of conservative attack against the Obama administration and Democrats generally: that they are the party of "crony capitalism," in which an ever-larger government makes special arrangements with favored players in big business, whether it's the banks protected under Dodd-Frank or insurers carved out in Obamacare or green energy companies given stimulus loans. Never mind that the banks were so favored by Dodd-Frank that they turned their campaign giving sharply against the Democrats in 2010 election that followed the passage of the law, or that the health insurers spent heavily on ads to try to defeat Obamacare. The narrative holds: Crony Capitalism, thy color is blue.

L'affaire McDonnell is an obvious problem for that narrative: It doesn't get much more crony capitalist then inviting a businessman into the Governor's Mansion to tout a controversial product around the same time as he is helping pay for your daughter's wedding and buying you a Rolex. Heck, that's so crony-capitalist that it's positively Russian.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/113828/why... #
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942887
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> wow, your helmit must be loose again. Are you completly demented? You just gave a perfect discription of yourself and used it as an insult. Damm ghost take your meds..
You are the perfect example, FOX is your only watering hole, along with Beck, Limpbaugh etc,etc. You morons couldn't even talk if not for these idiots programming you daily.Hear it there last night and then hear it here the next day..You racist pig, why would an obvious idiot like you wish to draw attention to the fact that he is white, and in so doing cast a disparaging reflection on all white people. Why, easy answer..You are a chicken sh1t un-educated lowlife.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942888
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know Trayvon started anything?
Who was persuing who?
Who demonstrated anger on the 911 call?
Who has been arrested for assaulting an officer?
For domestic battery?
Those are facts.
What you present are not.
We can ask zimmy....
he is smart enough to still be alive...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#942889
Jul 12, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

martinezjosei wrote:
Good morning Liberals!
Another day to be losers!!!
Losers you say????We own two of the three houses, and soon we will own all three...By the way thanks to idiots like you. Righties aren't smart enough to realize that they are their own worst enemies.We witness it here daily.You are all followers...The NRA, Fox, Beck, Limpbaugh, anything or anyone with an "R" before it. Mindless minions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 30 min Mr Peter 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 45 min danetoo 68,334
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,448
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Rogue 49,393
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,275
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Poppo 177,265
Great Chicago Fire Was Japan's Conspiracy (Jun '11) 3 hr fukuda 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••