Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,320)

Showing posts 866,381 - 866,400 of1,073,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Q. What do you do when you see a violent, felonious negro with one leg?
A. Stop laughing and re-load...
So says the fattest yellow bellied coward on topix,,BOO, BOO, i'll bet you just shit your depends huh sissy lips.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Pussyazz phag....
This is the only place where you can pretend to be a man, huh panty waist, butt lips?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Majority Leader Harry Reid charged on Thursday that Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has “broken” his promises to consider President Barack Obama’s executive branch nominations, as the Nevada Democrat prepared to move forward with the “nuclear option” to change Senate rules.
Reid filed cloture on a bloc of seven Obama nominees on Thursday afternoon, setting the stage for a potential vote on invoking the nuclear option on Tuesday. If Republicans continue to filibuster any or all of those presidential selections, the Nevada Democrat will force through his proposed rules change, he told reporters.
Reid’s nuclear option comes in two parts. It would require a simple majority to change Senate rules, rather than the 67 now needed. And it would mean that a filibuster on an executive-branch nominees could be ended with only 51 votes, rather than the 60-vote threshold now in place.
Phenomenal!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only place where you can pretend to be a man, huh panty waist, butt lips?
I'm not a homophobe. I just don't like you queers...

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No speaka de english? More like the 80's. I have a feeling you would like them. My wife was a country bumpkin too. You folks go in for that stuff.
The 80's?

Try the 70's-when Hartford just "allowed" country bumpkinism for a couple days a year, for those who might enjoy a brief respite listening to some of it (and other stuff)..AFTER School AND/OR WORK hours.

(Suggestion-if it's not museuem worthy paper-toss it lol)

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>. By posting your ignorance and not answering the question as to why you support the treasonous bastard obama who supports and aids most everything you cry about only proves my point that you are clueless about anything you post.
What's the title of your book ? Autobiography ? Tales of a week minded liar would be a great title.
"Proud"
The title of "poop's" bio/fantasy to be released some simmer "Tales of the Bumpass" Racist.
Peace
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Even before the verdict, there is a movement afoot to attempt to remove judge "hogjowl" Nelson from the bench for malfeasance (upon completion of the trial). Her ineptitude in the handling of this case has made it clear she's not qualified to continue on. Plus, she is uglier than a mud fence....:-)
Zimmerman is fat and ugly , showed no remorse. A bad miscalculation
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Even before the verdict, there is a movement afoot to attempt to remove judge "hogjowl" Nelson from the bench for malfeasance (upon completion of the trial). Her ineptitude in the handling of this case has made it clear she's not qualified to continue on. Plus, she is uglier than a mud fence....:-)
The malfeasance in action being? Wrapping it up at a decent hours instead of dragging everyone through MORE media-hyped up garbage?

Days and days of spoon fed hype---while a chechnen terrorist is afforded the democracy of a nation he thought so little of, on what should been an auto send to Gitmo.

and PS: It's a criminal trial, not a mindless bawrbie duhlly bimbo pageant.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

duhmmy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That had to be the worst lineup of losers ever. And you could throw in Romney also. They as candidates were truely laughable. Yet carol and the likes were slobbering over all of those wannabees.
Goober Ghost and he one pwus one is fwee...roll eet over an try and add it again democrapTic math lol.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Liar.You're running out to the liquor store to stock up, booze-hound ,because you just ran out and don't want to get stuck when Tropical Storm Chantal hits Florida this Saturday. Don't forget the ice, batteries, bread, and luncheon meats &cheese too. You're as dumb asse as Governor Scott who wrote a letter with three other Republican governors of Southern states asking President Obama to lift the sequestration cuts that furloughed their National Guard units --even though Republicans praised the sequestration and blocked any efforts to end it by passing a budget.
"back porch turd"
How many of those National Guard members be called up with the 100 million president nobama pissed away on his family vacation in Africa?
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't even come close to what FOX has you idiots eating. And overdosing on.
"poop"
Now pray tell what is wrong with Pizza, green salad and a couple of ice cold Kokanee Golds? We all know you are restricted to pureed slop.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, all I hear are whining right wing nuts.
And there are so many different types!
Any and all of your faculties and sensory organs are unreliable.
But, of course, I may be misunderstanding you for your lack of language control.

When you say you hear right wing nuts, does this mean you constantly have your head in the crotches of right wing men?

I'm dealing with an uneducated, underdeveloped juvenile here so I simply need to be very specific when asking for clarity.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is fat and ugly , showed no remorse. A bad miscalculation
Zimmy still alive...

Trayvon...deader than a doorknob

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could miss the train wreck and circus act that was the 2012 GOP POTUS primary
Cain, Bachman, Gingrich, Perry, Santorum, hilarious entertainment.
Stay in the past, Dood.

This will help to insure a better present and future for the rest of us.

Thank You.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
De LaRionda was phenomenal!
Talking through your butthole is quite a feat.

Did you teach him, lily?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Poor little trayvon, the angel. He's buried 6 feet underground, because deep down he's good people....
Many people think that it is an unholy act to speak bad of the dead.

But I'll make an exception here.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you are still being the same ignorant racial slur slinger.
My persistence in telling the truth is stronger than your persistence in lying.

I beatcha:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Hogjowl Nelson could be the other reason Lady Justice is blindfolded.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Sockpuppet 24/7 Topix Troll say what?
Make sure to give yourself 12 judgits for that brilliant gem.
You are as dumb as tax dollars being used to study shrimps on a treadmill...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 866,381 - 866,400 of1,073,163
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min paddyomalley 45,594
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 3 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 4 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 4 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search