Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943076 Jul 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, we have juries that make the decision, instead of idiots like you.
The state Attorneys has already moved the goal post. railroading, to try and get a lesser or some kind of a conviction...

With new Goal Posts... It's rather obvious Zimmerman is not guilty of 2nd degree murder...

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943077 Jul 12, 2013
Hoodie had plenty of opportunity to leave instead of come back to confront Zimmerman.

"The person who decided ... it was going to be a violent event, it was the guy who decided not to go home when he had a chance to," said O'Mara

The aggressor was Hoodie.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943078 Jul 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, 6 women, 5 of which are mothers
Zimmerman is someone's son too, racist.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943079 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So you know what happened as to why Martin didn't go straight home. Yea, he could've went home, he could've we back to the store, he could've went to his friends house, or could've done anything for that matter! How do you know Martin initiated the altercation. Evidence proves otherwise. On Zimmermans video statement, he explains when he hung up the phone &, where he was! Right next to the spot where the fight kicked off. Yet the altercation didn't begin for 2 min. More proof he was looking for Martin. Martin had every right to not go home. Zimmerman didn't have any right to stalk & approach Martin! He instigated the altercation. He will pay for it!
"Who lost the fight that night"? John Guy was compelling!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943080 Jul 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Honestly, this shouldn't even be in the news (other than the initial reporting). This sht happens every day in America.
Which makes it all right? A black kid can't get home after 7:00 pm if a wimpy wannabe wants him dead. That's America to you? Figures...I won't even mention your prior comments regarding you "thuggish" son.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943081 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Zimmerman is someone's son too, racist.
He's a killer, that indsputable

When's dawn?

#943082 Jul 12, 2013
O'Mara brought a block of cement! What a load
Snap judgement, I'll admit, but I think O'Mara wants to to just garner all the publicity and lucre he can going for the endless appeals. You think any of the "shut-ins" here will contribute their "hard earned money" to Georgy Pudgy's defense?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943083 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The state Attorneys has already moved the goal post. railroading, to try and get a lesser or some kind of a conviction...
With new Goal Posts... It's rather obvious Zimmerman is not guilty of 2nd degree murder...
It's the culture...
Interesting how you're now working for the state son.

Are you confused as usual? Check that... it was rhetorical.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#943084 Jul 12, 2013
I LIKE TO HEAR THE OBAMA children (BLACK voters) speak I just want to KNOW IF ALL WHITE DEMOCRATS LOVE BLACKS AND ALL WHITE REPUBLICANS hate BLACKS and what is the formula to know what party a white person belongs so only WHITE democrats are MORAL and REPUBLICANS OF ANY COLOR are BAD lolololhahahaha n*g nog politics smh real bunch of fuzzy wuzzys
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943085 Jul 12, 2013
Hoodie had plenty of opportunity to leave instead of come back to confront Zimmerman.
"The person who decided ... it was going to be a violent event, it was the guy who decided not to go home when he had a chance to," said O'Mara
The aggressor was Hoodie.
Nope
LCN Llin

United States

#943086 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Check for GPS devices on the station wagon, it's all part of the get whitey plan
Paranoid but Not important.
Her posts do assist the Democrats in winning elections.
LOL
WOW

Bronx, NY

#943088 Jul 12, 2013
TRAYVON should of been Mr. WORLD from BROOKLYN then this story would have had a different outcome zimmerman if he was intrested in solving crime in fla he should have gone to little HAVANA or LITTLE HAITI they got a lot of the TYPE of "as*holes he was looking for only difference they dont carry skittles they carry choppers now I PROTECT MY RIGHT TO CARRY WEAPONS and be trained in proper use I LIVE IN THE MOMENT zimmerman you suck you have divided AMERICA just like OBAMA AMERICA is more divided

When's dawn?

#943089 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, 6 women, 5 of which are mothers
I was really glad (well, maybe proud) that he included my thought that perhaps Trayvon did not want to lead the threatening stranger to his home where only a twelve-year-old was...surely, women and mothers can understand that?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943091 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The state Attorneys has already moved the goal post. railroading, to try and get a lesser or some kind of a conviction...
It's the culture...
Good point. The left is trying to railroad this poor guy. I hope the jurors have the intelligence to see through it all.

Zimmerman should have never been arrested.

"Zimmerman Prosecution Pushed by DOJ-Eric Holder Organized Pressure"

This should not happen in America. Obama/Holder are out of control, abusing their power.

http://aconservativeedge.wordpress.com/2013/0...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943093 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So you know what happened as to why Martin didn't go straight home. Yea, he could've went home, he could've we back to the store, he could've went to his friends house, or could've done anything for that matter! How do you know Martin initiated the altercation. Evidence proves otherwise. On Zimmermans video statement, he explains when he hung up the phone &, where he was! Right next to the spot where the fight kicked off. Yet the altercation didn't begin for 2 min. More proof he was looking for Martin. Martin had every right to not go home. Zimmerman didn't have any right to stalk & approach Martin! He instigated the altercation. He will pay for it!
Zimmerman didn't pull the gun until he was getting the sht kicked out of him. No fight, no death, no trial. You guys like to use the word "stalking", don't you think "following" is a better term? As far as rights, what law prevents one person from approaching another?

Legal definition of stalking: Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#943094 Jul 12, 2013
SUNDOWN RULES BLACK CODES ALL UNDER OBAMA wow,WHERE IS NAT TURNER we need him he wasnt a DEMOCRAT or REPUBLICAN he WAS A REAL BLACK MAN you all talk SH*T about dems/reps they all WHITE created BY WHITE NJ/SONICFILTH create your own you still sucking Wman yogurt f'ing clowns
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943095 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I was really glad (well, maybe proud) that he included my thought that perhaps Trayvon did not want to lead the threatening stranger to his home where only a twelve-year-old was...surely, women and mothers can understand that?
Only a fool would say what you just did. You have no evidence or basis to make such a ridiculous assertion, idiot.

This fits for you, airhead:

Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943096 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
"Who lost the fight that night"? John Guy was compelling!
Didn't you already say that bag jowl?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943098 Jul 12, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> we should put an end to poverty. Instead of spending more and more each year on a ever growing and encoraged problem ,Lets force people to be responsible and stop haveing children they can't provide for which constantly expands the poverty problem.
Oh but, oh but oh but,

YOUR OLD WHITE REPUBLICAN FRAUDS CUT BIRTH CONTROL PILLS AND CONDOMS?

They put up barriers to women's health?

This year: Old white republicans:
Cut unemployment benefits in red states.
Cut medicaid for poor children.
Cut food stamps for poor children.
took birth control help out of insurance.
Said: Have that kid ladies, NO MATTER WHAT!
Oh, and screwwwed farmers!

These frauds!

The problem is not the poor people.

It is the richest people on earth!

They won't hire, they won't pay taxes, they wage wars, they borrow trillions for nothing, they throw poor people out in the street, they bail out banks, they foreclose on families, etc...... <------ HEY REPUBLICANS!! THAT'S YOU!

digusting old white republicans!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943099 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Snap judgement, I'll admit, but I think O'Mara wants to to just garner all the publicity and lucre he can going for the endless appeals. You think any of the "shut-ins" here will contribute their "hard earned money" to Georgy Pudgy's defense?
The piece of concrete was over the top in my opinion. He implied that Trayvon used that to hit Fatty.
Gunner posted the link to contribute to the murderers defense. The whole thing is absolutely distasteful.
Lots of sickos in this world; like all the stupid women who wrote love letters to Scott Peterson!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques Ottawa 183,963
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 50,506
Ten inches or more could fall in Chicago area t... 19 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 2-1-15 29 min cheluzal 3
Abby 2-1-15 35 min cheluzal 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 40 min cheluzal 99,003
Chicago mayor wages lively campaign with no big... 4 hr reality is a crutch 1

Blizzard Warning for Cook County was issued at February 01 at 10:29AM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance