Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
866,281 - 866,300 of 1,101,133 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942705 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if true, which it is not, "a preponderance of the evidence" is not the required standard of proof in a criminal trial.
So the old draft-dodger shoots his own argument in the balls.
At least I have balls, and now that we have proven without doubt that you have never served other than in a McDonalds and are clueless about how the military works... LIAR...So you are so dumb as to actually believe that a jury doesn't consider the proponderence of the evidence when reaching a verdict? Just how stupid are you? You are consummed by ignorance, hatred and are a political knuckle dragging neanderthal. With no redemming qualities. I almost feel sorry for underachievers like you....NOT.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942706 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see... I know Romney lied in the last debate when he claimed he was for 100% of Americans.
And Oprah's fat.....
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942707 Jul 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez dude, maybe you should've brought her some KFC or something instead!
(Mickey Rooney? Brings to mind the 50's, ken and bawbie duhllies, skirts with poodle heads stitched on them and James Dean. Wrong generation of hype muh taste lol.)
No speaka de english? More like the 80's. I have a feeling you would like them. My wife was a country bumpkin too. You folks go in for that stuff.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942708 Jul 11, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
And Oprah's fat.....
So is Carol!!!!!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaha!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942709 Jul 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're subsidizing Wall Street at below-market rates and they are certainly far less deserving. Does the Troubled Assets Relief Program ring a bell? Creditors give Wall Street firms a discount. It only seems right that we extend the same courtesy to those who represent our future.
Not "we."

Obama and his flunky Bernanke, in a desperate effort to prop up the disastrous economy.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942710 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And she was a teacher!
Scary!
Obama WAS a lawyer....

Scarey...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942711 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Schmuckie Schumer is now busy trying to force American school children to eat Chobani Greek yogurt, made by his New York buddies.
That doesn't even come close to what FOX has you idiots eating. And overdosing on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942712 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Not hiring is a business decision son.
Just like hiring illegals...
You are absolutely correct that not hiring is a business decision, but one caused by government policies that make employees a liability.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942713 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I have balls, and now that we have proven without doubt that you have never served other than in a McDonalds and are clueless about how the military works... LIAR...So you are so dumb as to actually believe that a jury doesn't consider the proponderence of the evidence when reaching a verdict? Just how stupid are you? You are consummed by ignorance, hatred aknd are a political knuckle dragging neanderthal. With no redemming qualities. I almost feel sorry for underachievers like you....NOT.
Silly,

Having balls does not make you a man....
Look at all those homo's who vote Democratic...
They want to have their balls cut off!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942714 Jul 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't disagree that the government wasn't completely prepared for all the crying and whining done by employers and haven't been able to address their demand for "simplifying administrative burdens" but it is the business lobby that is causing the delay. If you can't see that, you are blind.
"Randy Johnson, senior vice president of labor, immigration, and employee benefits at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the nation’s largest business lobby, praised the move (to delay implementation of the mandate):
“The administration has finally recognized the obvious -- employers need more time and clarification of the rules of the road before implementing the employer mandate,” Johnson said in an e-mail."
Business leaders in New Jersey added their applause:
“This is great news for employers who have faced the uncertainty of what they are required to do under law. Employers were facing a great deal of pressure but did not feel they had enough time or information to make a reasoned decision,“ said Philip Kirschner, president of the New Jersey Business and Industry Association."
Etc, etc, etc. They whined and cried and got their way...so be it.
http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2013/07/...
Sure, small employers are more than happy to dodge the bullet for a year and stick their employees with the burden of obtaining insurance.

Who the hell belongs to the "Chamber of Commerce" any more anyway?

Are they like the Elks?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942715 Jul 11, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama WAS a lawyer....
Scarey...
Not really.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942716 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So is Carol!!!!!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaha!!
So is yo momma!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942717 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not "we."
Obama and his flunky Bernanke, in a desperate effort to prop up the disastrous economy.
It never ceases to amaze me how cons have no problems with decimating the US economy while at the same time claiming to want a strong economic system.

I swear they want to be more like China than China!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942718 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct that not hiring is a business decision, but one caused by government policies that make employees a liability.
No, it's a business decision.

Now you're trying to blame others for a business problem.

You may as well complain about COGS as being the downfall of business, or literally the cost of tea in China if that is your business.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942719 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The actions of that bullshit judge is a really quick mistrial decision on appeal. The entire incident can be summed up as the judge ignoring the 5th Amendment and forcing the defendant to speak to the court because of some information that was no more than rumor she heard outside the court room.
Any reasonable governing body would immediately remove her from this case, and the bench, for that matter, after observing her unconstitutional behavior. It became obvious she is interjecting her personal bias intending to influence the verdict in her preferred direction.
... then there's the issue of the criminal act of the state's attorney hiding evidence from the grand jury.
As a kid, I used to get bored with all the Separation of Powers, Three Branches, checks & balances, Bill of Rights, Amendments, Appeals to ever higher Courts, blah, blah, blah.

Today, I stand in awe of the Gold Mine of wisdom our forefathers wrote down and codified for generations to come.

I am equally frightened by the blatant attempts of the Magic Negro to eliminate that accumulated wisdom in deference to centralized Socialist power and the elimination of individual freedom.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942720 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, small employers are more than happy to dodge the bullet for a year and stick their employees with the burden of obtaining insurance.
Who the hell belongs to the "Chamber of Commerce" any more anyway?
Are they like the Elks?
Funny how that's one organization that took full advantage of the Citizen's United decision.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942721 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how cons have no problems with decimating the US economy while at the same time claiming to want a strong economic system.
I swear they want to be more like China than China!
The Obama/Bernanke policy of zero interest rates is a disaster.

Insolvent banks should be allowed to fail, no matter how large.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942722 Jul 11, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Debra Nelson ruled that jurors will be allowed to consider a manslaughter charge, as well as second degree-murder.
This could affect the verdict?
It could ensure a verdict. Max for 3rd degree manslaughter is 30 years. The prosecutors closing arguments were good.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942723 Jul 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I won't disagree that the government wasn't completely prepared for all the crying and whining done by employers and haven't been able to address their demand for "simplifying administrative burdens" but it is the business lobby that is causing the delay. If you can't see that, you are blind.
"Randy Johnson, senior vice president of labor, immigration, and employee benefits at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the nation’s largest business lobby, praised the move (to delay implementation of the mandate):
“The administration has finally recognized the obvious -- employers need more time and clarification of the rules of the road before implementing the employer mandate,” Johnson said in an e-mail."
Business leaders in New Jersey added their applause:
“This is great news for employers who have faced the uncertainty of what they are required to do under law. Employers were facing a great deal of pressure but did not feel they had enough time or information to make a reasoned decision,“ said Philip Kirschner, president of the New Jersey Business and Industry Association."
Etc, etc, etc. They whined and cried and got their way...so be it.
http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2013/07/...
This has far more to do with whining Democrats and their coming midterm elections than the business end by itself.

How can those Liberals get any votes when the Republicans will be pointing to the voter's misery and saying "Democrats and the Magic Negro did this to you!"

They need some help. Delaying the falling of the Obamacare Axe is a start figuring that voters have short memories.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942724 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama/Bernanke policy of zero interest rates is a disaster.
Insolvent banks should be allowed to fail, no matter how large.
But not a political disaster. Recall Rahm Baby's directive to never let a good crisis go to waste.

The Magic Negro's bailing out fifty pregnant sow's filled his and the Liberal Socialist's pork needs for a long, long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Learn to Read 177,509
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min James 68,394
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••