Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943019 Jul 12, 2013
defense atty wrote:
he hit a grand slam George should be found not guilty hopefully true justice will prevail
I agree. The outrage is he would have never been arrested in the first place if the left (Obama and his thugs) did not inject the race card. Another example of Obama/Holder abusing power.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943020 Jul 12, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Check for GPS devices on the station wagon, it's all part of the get whitey plan
You don't have to worry about that, having been micro chipped.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943021 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Batty, we believe you. Don't hurry back now, ya' hear?
Klan meeting!

O'Mara was droning on and on. Maybe he was trying to hypnotize them.

Prosecution rebuttal just began! John Guy is phenomenal!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943022 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernanke was renominated to serve at head of the Fed by Obama in 2010.
In recent years, the Fed has lost its traditional independence from the administration in power.
Obama and Bernanke are working together, not independently.
Other than his appointment, that's your claim son.

And so far, that's all you've offered.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943023 Jul 12, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
5 million? WOW!!! considering that 120 million people voted in 2012, just WOW!
FOXbot delusions of grandeur.
Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to Fox News you Fox Bot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943024 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight-I am a loser because I refuse to pay 120 dollars a month on cable--but yet the morons who get food stamps and government assistance are winners. And yes lily those government tit suckers somehow manage to have cable. Stupid liberals. You have ruined this country with your inane indoctrination. I know the most hated person in the country, according to liberals, is someone who has a JOB-and accepts no government assistance.
MORE toxic Poison of clueless LOSER/USER entitleMENTALLY sick in duh head parasites--delusionating they should have ANY say in what WORKING class people do with their hard earned dollars OR that anyone owes them anything for being NOTHING but parasites.

The Sick, sick, sick in duh bobblehead WARPEDness of libuhrulTICS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943026 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight-I am a loser because I refuse to pay 120 dollars a month on cable--but yet the morons who get food stamps and government assistance are winners. And yes lily those government tit suckers somehow manage to have cable. Stupid liberals. You have ruined this country with your inane indoctrination. I know the most hated person in the country, according to liberals, is someone who has a JOB-and accepts no government assistance.
You have a job? Where? Walmart? You're so focused like a laser on the poor all the while the corporations and the uber rich are laughing at dummies like you.
You can livestream tv from your computer

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943027 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... why should he continue to run, son?
He was already disengaging from Zimmerman.
Batty Loo apparently can't read "Clubhouse" and thinks Martin was looking into Zimmerman's living room...It's obvious and capitulated that Zimmy is in his SUV out pursuing Martin, who is on foot, through the neighborhood. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. One can almost see the reason that Florida has such Wild West verdicts.

When's dawn?

#943028 Jul 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the next line
Dispatcher
Ok, we don't need you to do that
Zimmerman
Ok
----------
Then later in the call
Dispatcher
What's your apartment number?
Zimmerman
It's a home it's [house number removed],(knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.
Dumb shit, don't you realize that Georgy Pudgy obviously was AT HIS apartment number? Batty didn't either...better hurry off to that Klan meeting, clean sheets optional.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943029 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You have a job? Where? Walmart? You're so focused like a laser on the poor all the while the corporations and the uber rich are laughing at dummies like you.
How about YOU do that-and spare the hardworking, HONEST earning tax payers the poison of having to listen to the life draining diseases of your parasiTIC libuhrulTICness.

When's dawn?

#943030 Jul 12, 2013
was = WASN'T (go ahead an rail about that for another month or so)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943031 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Don't you Rechtard airheads have any other material besides your Walmart?

Speaking of evil corporations, why do your Democrats always seem to make tons of money representing them?

Dodd is a lobbyist fer Christ's sake.

Al "Jazeera" Gore just made a hunk of change.

John "Heinz" Kerry is a capitalist.

You are so full of it lily the airhead.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943032 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Batty Loo apparently can't read "Clubhouse" and thinks Martin was looking into Zimmerman's living room...It's obvious and capitulated that Zimmy is in his SUV out pursuing Martin, who is on foot, through the neighborhood. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. One can almost see the reason that Florida has such Wild West verdicts.
The kid should've stayed on the straight path of NO trouble (for a CHANGE) and not have circled back around.

Neighborhood WATCH groups and the activities of are NOT, repeat, NOT illegal!

The trumped up charges are just MORE proof of attempted racial incitements of FIFTY years backwards, and FAILURE of leadership for ALL of America and not just some!

Sick sick sick toxic POISONESS stuff.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943033 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Batty Loo apparently can't read "Clubhouse" and thinks Martin was looking into Zimmerman's living room...It's obvious and capitulated that Zimmy is in his SUV out pursuing Martin, who is on foot, through the neighborhood. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. One can almost see the reason that Florida has such Wild West verdicts.
Martin had no business trespassing wandering around in that gated community neighborhood..

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943034 Jul 12, 2013
I'm listening to the rebuttal by the Asst. DA.

I'm hearing nothing but speculation.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943035 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
The verdict is going to be interesting.

I've had a number of Zimmerman supporters schooling me about the law in Florida and how there can be no lesser charge.

Well, it's clear that's not the case now.

What will be more interesting is what Florida will do next.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943036 Jul 12, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you Rechtard airheads have any other material besides your Walmart?
Speaking of evil corporations, why do your Democrats always seem to make tons of money representing them?
Dodd is a lobbyist fer Christ's sake.
Al "Jazeera" Gore just made a hunk of change.
John "Heinz" Kerry is a capitalist.
You are so full of rancid, entileMENTALLY warped chit lily the airhead.
Edited for TRUTH in describing the toxicity of parrot propoganda due to empty bobbleheaded WARPEDness of libuhrulTIC parasiTicness lol.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943037 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Batty, we believe you. Don't hurry back now, ya' hear?
If not for Kentucky you idiot, Ohio would not exist you hillbilly...

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943038 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb shit, don't you realize that Georgy Pudgy obviously was AT HIS apartment number? Batty didn't either...better hurry off to that Klan meeting, clean sheets optional.
Wow, John Guy is amazing! I think they'll find him guilty
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#943039 Jul 12, 2013
When Did Truth Become a Conspiracy Theory?

July 12, 2013

Robert Anton Wilson said, "The best place to hide something is out in the open. Nobody ever thinks to look there." Agenda 21 is hidden out in the open behind code words like “Sustainable Development”,“Smart Growth”, and “Renewable Energy." Pay attention whenever you hear or see the code words livability, sustainable, wildlands, biodiversity treaties, buffer zones, visioning councils, public-private partnerships or International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives (ICLEI) in the news.

Another code term that should be added to the list is future earth. As Douglas V. Gibbs wrote in "Agenda 21 and Thomas Jefferson," a Canada Free Press article:

The sinister realities of the program has been oozing out, however, so the name is currently being changed to “Future Earth” because the truth getting out has given the term “Agenda 21” a negative connotation...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/when-did-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 min Cold Front 69,604
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min PEllen 99,354
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 186,848
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 52,695
News From the scene of downtown shooting: 'It looked... 7 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr timmy 71,939
News 3 accused of murder in 2012 shooting 12 hr reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]