Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942679 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Any leader who keeps his past shrouded in mystery is not to be trusted.
Not making any comparison, but another leader did precisely that in Germany in the 1930s.
You know, so did McCain.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942680 Jul 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of his stupid "If I had a son...." comedy routine, I'd much rather hear him sing "If I Only Had A Brain".
I'm sure you can personally relate better to that song, son.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942681 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"Being informed means being open to other possibilities of the truth...."
You really should follow this advice.
I've watched every single Democratic presidential debate as well as Democratic conventions every year for at least three decades.

How many Republican presidential debates and Republican conventions have you watched?

Let's start there.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#942682 Jul 11, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just look in the mirror and laugh.
Your party abandoned you.
They attack women in every red state.
MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THE GENIUS.
thanks bbbbboner! No leadership!
Democrats have it from here.
You can't win! Ever again.
No republican president. Won't happen.
Your party is toast.
Who wants to pay to hear a republican speak?
Bush? NO!
Cheney? NO!
Romney? NO!
Clinton? Makes millions speaking to groups!
all over the world and here!
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!
Obama? Will be the highest paid speaker ever!
Will make so much money! Break records!
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!
your guys? Not relevant! Who cares! GOP is toast!
What does that say about you? DB!
That about sums it up! LOL

REPUBLICANS: never in the white house again!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942683 Jul 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking with a prostitute at this moment.
I can counsel you:]
Please do son.

I'd like to hear your professional insight on what your sex trade world is like.
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942684 Jul 11, 2013
$1.2 Trillion Slush Fund: Congressman Alan Grayson Grills Fed Vice Chair Donald Kohn
Watch:
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942685 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He set out with intent to harm Trayvon. Should be an open and shut case but you know how slimy defense lawyers are.
Let's say Zimmerman is right, as a decent person has he shown any remorse at all for killing a fellow human being?
No he hasn't . He told the police "tell my wife I shot him"

He told Hannity he wouldn't do anything differently, that it was Gods plan.
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942686 Jul 11, 2013
Congressman Grayson Questions Aid to Large Bad Banks
Watch:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942687 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you interested in purchasing some old slightly worn disposable underwear and bras made out of paper(called Rip-Offs and Tip-Offs, respectively) invented, patented and sold by the late great Mickey Rooney? They are edible too!!! I have a few cases down in my basement I never got around to using. My wife left me over those damn things and they bring back bad memories. You can have em for a good price!!!
Geez dude, maybe you should've brought her some KFC or something instead!

(Mickey Rooney? Brings to mind the 50's, ken and bawbie duhllies, skirts with poodle heads stitched on them and James Dean. Wrong generation of hype muh taste lol.)

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942688 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"Being informed means being open to other possibilities of the truth...."
You really should follow this advice.
I swear there are two sections set aside at the bookstore just for her...one for Idiots and the other for Dummies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942689 Jul 11, 2013
Rumsfeld lost track of 2.3 TRILLION dollars SEPTEMBER 10 2001
Watch:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942690 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to tune out sometimes just to keep my own sanity.
I have nothing more to say about this administration at the present time, for example.
Already tuned out on that subject for a while.
But I do have one more thing I have to do and maybe eat some cheese and crackers. I love gelato but don't have any in the freezer. Be back shortly.
Liar.You're running out to the liquor store to stock up, booze-hound ,because you just ran out and don't want to get stuck when Tropical Storm Chantal hits Florida this Saturday. Don't forget the ice, batteries, bread, and luncheon meats &cheese too. You're as dumb asse as Governor Scott who wrote a letter with three other Republican governors of Southern states asking President Obama to lift the sequestration cuts that furloughed their National Guard units --even though Republicans praised the sequestration and blocked any efforts to end it by passing a budget.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942691 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no proof of that, the reason why the case should be tossed.
See how WARPED race baiting makes stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#942692 Jul 11, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep staying uneducated and controlled by the Democrat education system and politicians and your future generations will be able to say the same thing.
Every time I think the right wing morons can't say anything dumber one of waxman's socks sets the bar a little lower. Claiming the locally elected school boards across America are "the Democratic education system" may be hard to beat for stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942693 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A preponderance of the evidence. Azzwipe. You and other idiots like you are basic lowlife racists and your lack of concern for a young mans life being taken from him and his family is a sad reflection on just what a miserable jerk morons like you really are. You are plain and simple a scumbag...And so is Zimmerman...Maybe that's it birds of a feather..
1. Many communities have neighborhood "watch people"...and that is what they do-watch out for signs of trouble
2. Stop ignorantly race baiting.

IN trouble, out wandering, found Out Watching for trouble, which sadly made for double trouble.
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942694 Jul 11, 2013
The Jewish control over the Federal Reserve by Majority
Watch:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942695 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
It was the government that didn't have their act together.
Another year of uncertainty means another year of no hiring, the Obama plan to destroy America.
More on the dysfunctionality found in plagues of libuhrulTics across the US these days--just look at the lunaTics "supporting duh rights (gag)" of chechen mujuhadeen bomb lobbing terrorists.

Flipping psychoTic loons.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942696 Jul 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"GOD BLESS AMERICA"?
Did you know that Liberals claim that is a racist statement!!!
I know YOU'RE making that claim son.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942697 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem with tying the interest rate to the cost of money?
Why should students be subsidized at below-market rates?
We're subsidizing Wall Street at below-market rates and they are certainly far less deserving. Does the Troubled Assets Relief Program ring a bell? Creditors give Wall Street firms a discount. It only seems right that we extend the same courtesy to those who represent our future.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942698 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I regrouped. Just to have preserve my sanity every now and then.
The big question no one has ever asked I don't believe is why didn't Martin keep walking.
If Martin had left the complex and was killed outside of the complex, Zimmerman would have been tried and convicted and we would have read about it on page 2 of the newspapers.
So why didn't he keep walking? The fact he hung around to come into such close contact with Zimmerman is a telling part of this case. Yet I've never heard anyone even mention it.
Are you saying when a person feels threatened, their legal response should be to retreat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 15 min Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 3 hr cheluzal 11
Amy 9-23-14 5 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE