Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942592 Jul 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're as bad as Rush Limbaugh who wants America to fail to teach it a 'lesson' for electing an African-American President. You are just as despicable as Rush Limbaugh .

I have never personally cared for Limbaugh's style or delivery.

But thanks for proving your racial bias as a liberal tool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#942593 Jul 11, 2013
OK leftist phags, here's one more word of the day from little trayvon.
The word for this afternoon is "VITAMIN". Now, let's have little trayvon use it in a sentence:
"Whens de preacher comes a knockin on ma door to see Mama, I always vitamin"....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942594 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Again, your vast experience with prostitutes.
You certainly are well versed there son!
I'm talking with a prostitute at this moment.

I can counsel you:]

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942595 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure GZ "finished it" (so who cares who started it?)......:-
About time some of the media grasped a clue.

The GZ/TM case-had it not been pumped up for media franTic hungry hounds-would be second degree MS at best.

IN trouble already, met out looking for trouble-and BOTH comprised the sad situation that resulted in the double trouble.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#942596 Jul 11, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't like Emma, you despicable old fraud? Probably the wrong gender?
Why dont you email her press agent, tell her you stole her client's image, send her a link to some of your "wonderful writings", and then stand back and wait for the process server to arrive? I predict all of 24 hours would elapse, you brucking food sow.......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#942597 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
First your whole premise is flawed...Who was pursueing who. Who saw him punch Zimmerman in the nose????WHO? Who saw Trevon pursuing Zimmerman...WHO. Who saw him Smashing his head...WHO....I thought so...Your imagination coupled with what you wish were true. And that's a fact Jack.
Who saw Zimmerman pursuing the Hoodie? WHO?

Who saw Zimmerman bloody his own nose? WHO?

Who saw Zimmerman bashing his own head? WHO?

Who saw Zimmerman shoot the little bas turd in the chest? WHO?

I thought so...Your imagination coupled with what you wish were true. And that's a fact, Jackass.

Go use that rope on yerself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942598 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags, here's one more word of the day from little trayvon.
The word for this afternoon is "VITAMIN". Now, let's have little trayvon use it in a sentence:
"Whens de preacher comes a knockin on ma door to see Mama, I always vitamin"....
Where you get things dem from?(now if you'd left off the little trayvon part-it would be a definite LOL!)
:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#942599 Jul 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When Zimmerman finally settles with NBC for slander, he and his lawyers will be rich.
But then I want to see him go after Eric Racist Holder and the Magic negro for tainting any potential jury pools with their actions and stupid public slander, respectively.
Zimmerman will have to disappear for a while - maybe permanently - because we have a President, an Attorney General and the liberal bullhorn encouraging violence if the justice system does it job.

We are in a bad state of affairs in this country. I believe there are liberals on here and elsewhere who would justify the lining up of conservatives and Christians over an open grave and a special homeland security squad opening fire.

If some of them were honest with themselves, they'd readily admit it.

I couldn't be any more serious as much as I wish I were kidding.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#942600 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You are a sad little man. All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.
You're already a cooked Goose, Fool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#942601 Jul 11, 2013
Any leader who keeps his past shrouded in mystery is not to be trusted.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#942602 Jul 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals, like Obama, defend Muslims, terrorists or not, on religious grounds!
This is what they protect so much:
Islamic militants attacked a boarding school in northeast Nigeria, killing at least 30 students and one teacher. Some of the students were burned alive in the latest school attack. The attackers set fire to buildings and shot students as they tried to flee. Parents, unable to identify the burned and hot bodies, could be heard screaming with grief.
The attack was blamed on Boko Haram, an Islamist terrorist organization whose name means "Western education is sacrilege."
http://news.sky.com/story/1112317/islamic-mil...
This while the Magic Negro plays his Muslim Fiddle...

Lapeer, MI

#942603 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
'Innocent until proven guilty'
Zimmerman played judge, jury, and executioner.
"Guilty until proven innocent"

Homer wants to play judge, jury, and executioner.

You have more Bile than Brains.

Orlando, FL

#942604 Jul 11, 2013

But this is starting to seem like work.

May God bless America even though we don't deserve it.

Later.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#942605 Jul 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Where you get things dem from?(now if you'd left off the little trayvon part-it would be a definite LOL!)
:-)
"Ah makes dem up jes for the leftist phaggies one hee"!!

We are using trayvon (RIP) as an example, given as said leftist phags are trying to make him out to be the patron saint of all that is pure and holy (and at the same time painting chubby Zimmerman as the devil incarnate).

NOW, who's "hole-y"?....:-)
WOW

Bronx, NY

#942606 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman will have to disappear for a while - maybe permanently - because we have a President, an Attorney General and the liberal bullhorn encouraging violence if the justice system does it job.
We are in a bad state of affairs in this country. I believe there are liberals on here and elsewhere who would justify the lining up of conservatives and Christians over an open grave and a special homeland security squad opening fire.
If some of them were honest with themselves, they'd readily admit it.
I couldn't be any more serious as much as I wish I were kidding.
WHY are you so vested in ZIMMERMAN maybe you are not a mother and why do you think the justice system headed BY HOLDER will work in ZIMMERMANS FAVOR he KILLED SOMEONE THAT HE STARTED A FIGHT WITH WHAT did MARTIN DO BESIDES WALK HOME what did he do that NIGHT FOR ZIMMERMAN to assualt him VERBALLY he is not A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT he was a SPI* wanting a WHITE COMEUP and he killed someone how would you like it if that was YOUR SON WHO WAS KILLED would you be sucking zimmerman off unfair games are played twice remember that
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942607 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the suggested caption from John Milton's "Paradise Lost" was interesting.
What caption would you apply?
And, I have no idea what you're trying to say using that link. Can you explain to us how that link is related to your statement "Please, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself." I think you don't even know what you're saying.
Now, back to the issue.
Look at the actual document with Michelle Obama on "court ordered inactive status". If you say it is not true, prove your point. Show us the document.
You'd probably get more accurate information from http://www.lordoftherings.com/ than your site. Maybe you can join their fellowship?

Lapeer, MI

#942608 Jul 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>A drug-abusing, gang banger could be 'your son too'. Poverty and ignorance has no boundaries ; it can strike any family or individual at any time .
Well, it looks like you got hit hard by the Stupid Stick.

My condolences.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942609 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No speaka de english?
"Twinkies, CupCakes, HoHos, Donettes, DingDongs, Zingers, fruit pies and mini muffins in the coming days while SnoBalls and SuzyQs"
I think this post is for Carol!! Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!
NO reada scrambled fesh egg english eh?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942610 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
chips and dip?
raconteaur

United States

#942611 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>He set out with intent to harm Trayvon. Should be an open and shut case but you know how slimy defense lawyers are.
Let's say Zimmerman is right, as a decent person has he shown any remorse at all for killing a fellow human being?
The only open and shut case is your stupidity!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr Bob Guchione 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Blow-up STAR News 81
FLOOD of illegal alien kids explained. 3 hr Mortimer Fish 1
Amy 9-16 3 hr Kuuipo 35
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr punte 46,608
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 177,989
iso Casandra Holloman 6 hr ThatGuyFromDanceC... 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••