Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942732 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, all I hear are whining right wing nuts.
And there are so many different types!
You talk a lot, but you never make any valid points.

Common sense is obviously, not one of your strong points, son.

You make a perfect Democrat sheep, needy little man.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942733 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes of course you would think that, Neanderthal beast. I bet if he is acquitted you and your fellow Democrats that have minds from the 1300's will be there with your pitchforks and clubs.
For god sakes, the trial is almost over. Keep your pants on dickhead.
No one pays any attention to an idiot like you..I'm sure you have heard that all of your miserable life. Huh Butt breath? I can't wait to hear you and all the other crybabies when that murderer is found guilty.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942735 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dummy. How is your "glorious" vacation going on the East Coast that you started over a year ago? Are you still sponging off your kids, Democrat?
Jealous little fat pig say what.How long has it been now since you left your moms basement? I'll be leaving tomorrow evening for Myrtle Beach loser. Be gone for maybe 10 days or so. I'm having a ball enjoying the fruits of my labor, but then how would a no life like you relate to anything but misery..LMAO
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942736 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
No one pays any attention to an idiot like you..I'm sure you have heard that all of your miserable life. Huh Butt breath? I can't wait to hear you and all the other crybabies when that murderer is found guilty.
Unlike you, I am waiting for the jury and am not being an idiot.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#942737 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched every single Democratic presidential debate as well as Democratic conventions every year for at least three decades.
How many Republican presidential debates and Republican conventions have you watched?
Let's start there.
Who could miss the train wreck and circus act that was the 2012 GOP POTUS primary
Cain, Bachman, Gingrich, Perry, Santorum, hilarious entertainment.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942738 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous little fat pig say what.How long has it been now since you left your moms basement? I'll be leaving tomorrow evening for Myrtle Beach loser. Be gone for maybe 10 days or so. I'm having a ball enjoying the fruits of my labor, but then how would a no life like you relate to anything but misery..LMAO
So you immature Democrats resort to calling people "fat pigs"?

That speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

I've never been in my parents cellar or Myrtle Beach.

You are a moron, Democrat.

So, tell us about the vacation you were bragging about. Still there?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!

Liar.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942739 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
My ideas better. She should kill herself....:-)
I'm sure that would be the very first consideration for anyone dumb enough to marry an perverted idiot like you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942740 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao at you retarded, leftist phags. Kill yourself for the good of the country .....:-)
If you think about nature, Democrats are the equivalent of feeder fish/maggots, they find a host (smart people who are productive) and leech.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942741 Jul 11, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could miss the train wreck and circus act that was the 2012 GOP POTUS primary
Cain, Bachman, Gingrich, Perry, Santorum, hilarious entertainment.
I preferred the previous Democrat presidential debates with Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942742 Jul 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid woman.
It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942743 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obama/Bernanke policy of zero interest rates is a disaster.
Insolvent banks should be allowed to fail, no matter how large.
That's a lot of free money for Corporate Wall Street . You don't see them complaining.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942744 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that would be the very first consideration for anyone dumb enough to marry an perverted idiot like you.
Mooch.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#942746 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, small employers are more than happy to dodge the bullet for a year and stick their employees with the burden of obtaining insurance.
Who the hell belongs to the "Chamber of Commerce" any more anyway?
Are they like the Elks?
Are you really that stupid?
One of the biggest spending groups on K street.
Check out how many cases the Supreme Court considered this year brought by Chamber of Commerce.
Once again, Nobama proves he's a total moron.
Stick with Michelle's wigs, your forte.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942749 Jul 11, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Who could miss the train wreck and circus act that was the 2012 GOP POTUS primary
Cain, Bachman, Gingrich, Perry, Santorum, hilarious entertainment.
That had to be the worst lineup of losers ever. And you could throw in Romney also. They as candidates were truely laughable. Yet carol and the likes were slobbering over all of those wannabees.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942751 Jul 11, 2013
De LaRionda was phenomenal!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942752 Jul 11, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that stupid?
One of the biggest spending groups on K street.
Check out how many cases the Supreme Court considered this year brought by Chamber of Commerce.
Once again, Nobama proves he's a total moron.
Stick with Michelle's wigs, your forte.
Old Galt is fast becoming the laughing stock of the forum.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942754 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, all I hear are whining right wing nuts.
And there are so many different types!
What party were all those OWS rapists rooting far?
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942757 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That had to be the worst lineup of losers ever. And you could throw in Romney also. They as candidates were truely laughable. Yet carol and the likes were slobbering over all of those wannabees.
I bet you have tingly legs for Obama!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#942758 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay ghost is lower than the lowest species on the food chain. In fact, I find it too insulting to any animal to even compare it to him. he/she is almost as bad as dem, leospamdra, nutculur convict, or swilly.....
The reason I stay on this thread is to counter what I have found to be the nastiest people on earth, which are the Democrats here.

Problem is, they feed off of being confronted with their ignorance and just get nastier.

This is the problem with our country. Instead of as founded, where people came here to make a better life, we now have leeches that simply want to bite the hand that feeds them.

Everybody "owes" them something.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#942759 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, small employers are more than happy to dodge the bullet for a year and stick their employees with the burden of obtaining insurance.
Who the hell belongs to the "Chamber of Commerce" any more anyway?
Are they like the Elks?
Galt too stupid to know employers with less than 50 employees are exempt form that aspect.

A lot of small companies belong to the Chamber to get better insurance rates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Jacques Ottawa 181,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 3 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Brandon Marshall on Dominic Raiola: Dirty player, worse person
NBC Sports 1:23 PM
Lions' Raiola suspended 1 game for stomping on opponent - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
ESPN 2:14 PM
Bears' Marshall blasts Raiola: A dirty player
NBC Sports 4:10 PM
PFT Whiparound: Jay Cutler will return in Week 17