Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277681 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942995 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a homophobe. I just don't like perverted queers like ghost...
It's the culture...
lol! You know what I like about you son? Like a typical con, you start a fight but don't stick around to finish it.

You run for dear life!!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942996 Jul 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Leaving to go to J'ville for a few days to visit relatives.
Didn't want anyone to think I've been hauled away by Homeland Security. LOL.
Later.
Liar. You're really going on a bender to escape from the worse of Tropical Storm Chantal about to hit Florida tomorrow.

“We doing better...”

Since: Jul 08

we've got to do more

#942997 Jul 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Leaving to go to J'ville for a few days to visit relatives.
Didn't want anyone to think I've been hauled away by Homeland Security. LOL.
Later.
Sure, Batty, we believe you. Don't hurry back now, ya' hear?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942998 Jul 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you apparently haven't done any research, the 911 transcript reveals Zimmerman told the dispatcher on the phone while he was still in his house the young man had seen him and was walking towards him before running away.
The question is why didn't he keep running and go home?
A totally innocent teenager would have. One who had his own anger issues and wanted to act out on that anger might not have.
So.... why should he continue to run, son?

He was already disengaging from Zimmerman.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#942999 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> True but, this next prosecutor needs to hammer away at Zimmerman's inconsistencies & pick apart O'Mara's closing arguments in about an hour tops. He has to dehumanize Zimmerman & focus solely on the actions that sparked the altercation &, tie that to the end result. What happened during the fight is of no importance. It was a fight. Chances are, at some point & time, both of them were on top. He has to make the jury believe that Zimmerman shot Martin because he bit off more than he could chew!
Dehumanize??? are you kidding me? Oh I forgot you are a liberal--that's what you do to every one-whether it is babies in the womb or women on the street, or children in a school, or blacks shooting blacks every day in Chicago--dehumanize them so they think it is normal. Liberalism 101.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943000 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> True but, this next prosecutor needs to hammer away at Zimmerman's inconsistencies & pick apart O'Mara's closing arguments in about an hour tops. He has to dehumanize Zimmerman & focus solely on the actions that sparked the altercation &, tie that to the end result. What happened during the fight is of no importance. It was a fight. Chances are, at some point & time, both of them were on top. He has to make the jury believe that Zimmerman shot Martin because he bit off more than he could chew!
The "fight" is the center of the case, stupid. No fight, no death.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943001 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, it's pretty obvious to anyone that isn't batty, that she believes blacks don't BELONG in HER neighborhood...she has to go visit them in theirs (like an outing to the zoo) so she can comment on their cars and clothes and food stamps...
I tried to watch the defense closing arguments, but frankly, I think O'Mara is coming off as quite a yawn. You think even he's beginning to be tired of pretending Georgie Pudgy isn't a total loser wwho thought he could get away with killing a black kid to make himself feel better, bigger, more relevant. And why on earth did he allow Georgy to give that Hannity interview? Money?
What is wrong with you? You on the left have made this a racial issue, but you have no proof Zimmerman targeted Trayvon because he was black.

"MSNBC Fixes False Report Which Made Zimmerman Look Racist, Doesn't Acknowledge Error"

"Following in line with their broadcast television colleagues who deliberately edited the audio of a 9-1-1 call of George Zimmerman, the Florida community watch volunteer who shot teenager Trayvon Martin, to falsely impute racist motives to him, MSNBC.com , in an unbylined piece did the exact same thing in text form, stripping out vital information which made Zimmerman appear to be racially motivated against Martin, who is black.

After being criticized, MSNBC.com restored the proper context but never posted a retraction, correction notice, or an apology for doing so."

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/randy-hall/2012/...

You people on the left do more harm to race relations than anyone. You are sick.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943002 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The irresponsible practices of the Obama-Bernanke Fed to create the illusion of economic growth will lead to ultimate disaster.
What's Obama's role with the Fed son?

You keep making the same accusations, but come up short on the facts.... as usual.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943003 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>It was 2 AM when the kid was shot in Chicago after pulling a gun on a cop-His mom said he was going out for just a candy bar. The kid was 15.
What kind of "mother" allows a 15-year old to go out at 2 am for a candy bar?

What kind of "mother" allows their 15-year old to have a gun?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943004 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Read it again, Batty...he's talking about the CLUBHOUSE that he's seen the A-hole apparently casing. You're a fool--glad you'd never be consider part of jury of my peers. "Dispatcher
Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman
The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)
Dispatcher
Are you following him?
Zimmerman
Yeah.
Dispatcher
Ok, we don't need you to do that."...Georgie Pudgy's calling from his SUV, trailing Trayvon.
This has no legal standing or importance, airhead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943005 Jul 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Nice post. It is good to keep in mind that the Trayvon Martin case is about the social obscenity of 'Stand Your Ground' laws too. It not only is a tool of the gun lobby to 'sell more guns', but is also an excuse for less police interaction with the communities that they are supposed to be dedicated to protect and to serve.
The police have no legal responsibility to "protect", and they rarely do.

Each individual is responsible to protect themselves.

You can judge whether the police "serve" for yourself.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943007 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Batty, we believe you. Don't hurry back now, ya' hear?
Why don't you put up your photo? Embarrassed?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943008 Jul 12, 2013
Fenris the Big bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been hittin that shine again, huh kenfucky hillbilly?
I dont know why yer so hostile, I LOVED yer scenes with Ned Beatty (although I think you should have flossed first)....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0qz4L1O84_IXX&oref=http%3 A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch %3Fv%3D0qz4L1O84_I&has_ver ified=1
I can't stand that movie-and besides, that's the wrong state DUHMMY.

Tuhwanguh.

Duhmmy.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943009 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Read it again, Batty...he's talking about the CLUBHOUSE that he's seen the A-hole apparently casing. You're a fool--glad you'd never be consider part of jury of my peers. "Dispatcher
Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman
The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)
Dispatcher
Are you following him?
Zimmerman
Yeah.
Dispatcher
Ok, we don't need you to do that."...Georgie Pudgy's calling from his SUV, trailing Trayvon.
You left out the next line

Dispatcher
Ok, we don't need you to do that

Zimmerman
Ok

----------

Then later in the call

Dispatcher
What's your apartment number?

Zimmerman
It's a home it's [house number removed],(knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943010 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's Obama's role with the Fed son?
You keep making the same accusations, but come up short on the facts.... as usual.
Bernanke was renominated to serve at head of the Fed by Obama in 2010.

In recent years, the Fed has lost its traditional independence from the administration in power.

Obama and Bernanke are working together, not independently.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943011 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Remorse is overrated, particularly for the innocent.
The toxic poison of LibuhrulTICism-plagues of extreme WARPEDness.

(and how truly WARPED is stuff like that is!!! Sick, sick sick!!!)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943012 Jul 12, 2013
Another Democrat lying to the American people:

Fact check rips Pelosi claim that ObamaCare mandate 'not delayed'

"The House Democratic leader used some creative reasoning to make her case -- she claimed the administration really only delayed the requirement on businesses to report insurance coverage details.

But The Washington Post fact-checker on Friday shut it down, effectively ruling that Pelosi is trying to "deny reality."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/12/fa...
defense atty

Pompano Beach, FL

#943013 Jul 12, 2013
he hit a grand slam George should be found not guilty hopefully true justice will prevail
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#943014 Jul 12, 2013
What a perfect place for a far left loon:

"Janet Napolitano is resigning as head of the Homeland Security Department and seeking a post as president of the University of California, the long-time Obama confidant announced Friday.

Officials told Fox News that Napolitano does not plan to leave her post until September. But she announced the move on Friday after it began to break in the media, revealing that she has been nominated to lead the California university system."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/12/ho...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#943015 Jul 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Size 14 petite. Could be a size 12, granted, but oh well.
You have man boobs though, right? I've always wondered about that for some reason.
lol

You'll explode the Highly WARPED and clueless libuhrulTIC parrot, empty bobbleheaded parasite types with the TRUTH now Carol.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor disciplined for allegedly chastising Chi... (Jul '09) 1 hr pailrider 163
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 197,022
News Emanuel set to call for largest property tax hi... 5 hr Bama Yankee 1
TOYOTA , Warranty Fraud, Negligent Mechanic, mi... 5 hr lichtran 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr jimi-yank 54,578
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 hr 40ish 6,435
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Ferrerman unplugg... 100,661
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages