Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942690 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to tune out sometimes just to keep my own sanity.
I have nothing more to say about this administration at the present time, for example.
Already tuned out on that subject for a while.
But I do have one more thing I have to do and maybe eat some cheese and crackers. I love gelato but don't have any in the freezer. Be back shortly.
Liar.You're running out to the liquor store to stock up, booze-hound ,because you just ran out and don't want to get stuck when Tropical Storm Chantal hits Florida this Saturday. Don't forget the ice, batteries, bread, and luncheon meats &cheese too. You're as dumb asse as Governor Scott who wrote a letter with three other Republican governors of Southern states asking President Obama to lift the sequestration cuts that furloughed their National Guard units --even though Republicans praised the sequestration and blocked any efforts to end it by passing a budget.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942691 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is absolutely no proof of that, the reason why the case should be tossed.
See how WARPED race baiting makes stuff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#942692 Jul 11, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep staying uneducated and controlled by the Democrat education system and politicians and your future generations will be able to say the same thing.
Every time I think the right wing morons can't say anything dumber one of waxman's socks sets the bar a little lower. Claiming the locally elected school boards across America are "the Democratic education system" may be hard to beat for stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942693 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A preponderance of the evidence. Azzwipe. You and other idiots like you are basic lowlife racists and your lack of concern for a young mans life being taken from him and his family is a sad reflection on just what a miserable jerk morons like you really are. You are plain and simple a scumbag...And so is Zimmerman...Maybe that's it birds of a feather..
1. Many communities have neighborhood "watch people"...and that is what they do-watch out for signs of trouble
2. Stop ignorantly race baiting.

IN trouble, out wandering, found Out Watching for trouble, which sadly made for double trouble.
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942694 Jul 11, 2013
The Jewish control over the Federal Reserve by Majority
Watch:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#942695 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
It was the government that didn't have their act together.
Another year of uncertainty means another year of no hiring, the Obama plan to destroy America.
More on the dysfunctionality found in plagues of libuhrulTics across the US these days--just look at the lunaTics "supporting duh rights (gag)" of chechen mujuhadeen bomb lobbing terrorists.

Flipping psychoTic loons.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942696 Jul 11, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
"GOD BLESS AMERICA"?
Did you know that Liberals claim that is a racist statement!!!
I know YOU'RE making that claim son.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942697 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your problem with tying the interest rate to the cost of money?
Why should students be subsidized at below-market rates?
We're subsidizing Wall Street at below-market rates and they are certainly far less deserving. Does the Troubled Assets Relief Program ring a bell? Creditors give Wall Street firms a discount. It only seems right that we extend the same courtesy to those who represent our future.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942698 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I regrouped. Just to have preserve my sanity every now and then.
The big question no one has ever asked I don't believe is why didn't Martin keep walking.
If Martin had left the complex and was killed outside of the complex, Zimmerman would have been tried and convicted and we would have read about it on page 2 of the newspapers.
So why didn't he keep walking? The fact he hung around to come into such close contact with Zimmerman is a telling part of this case. Yet I've never heard anyone even mention it.
Are you saying when a person feels threatened, their legal response should be to retreat?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942699 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
Another year of uncertainty means another year of no hiring, the Obama plan to destroy America.
Not hiring is a business decision son.

Just like hiring illegals...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942700 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've watched every single Democratic presidential debate as well as Democratic conventions every year for at least three decades.
How many Republican presidential debates and Republican conventions have you watched?
Let's start there.
Well let's see... I know Romney lied in the last debate when he claimed he was for 100% of Americans.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942701 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
BS
I won't disagree that the government wasn't completely prepared for all the crying and whining done by employers and haven't been able to address their demand for "simplifying administrative burdens" but it is the business lobby that is causing the delay. If you can't see that, you are blind.

"Randy Johnson, senior vice president of labor, immigration, and employee benefits at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the nation’s largest business lobby, praised the move (to delay implementation of the mandate):

“The administration has finally recognized the obvious -- employers need more time and clarification of the rules of the road before implementing the employer mandate,” Johnson said in an e-mail."

Business leaders in New Jersey added their applause:

“This is great news for employers who have faced the uncertainty of what they are required to do under law. Employers were facing a great deal of pressure but did not feel they had enough time or information to make a reasoned decision,“ said Philip Kirschner, president of the New Jersey Business and Industry Association."

Etc, etc, etc. They whined and cried and got their way...so be it.

http://www.nj.com/business/index.ssf/2013/07/...
LCN Llin

United States

#942702 Jul 11, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No he hasn't . He told the police "tell my wife I shot him"
He told Hannity he wouldn't do anything differently, that it was Gods plan.
Seminole County Circuit Court Judge Debra Nelson ruled that jurors will be allowed to consider a manslaughter charge, as well as second degree-murder.

This could affect the verdict?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942703 Jul 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I swear there are two sections set aside at the bookstore just for her...one for Idiots and the other for Dummies.
lol! And she was a teacher!

Scary!
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942704 Jul 11, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good summation of Romney's tax return problem
You are speaking in libo-homo jibberish...

Or...

You really want to talk about what's in Rmoney'$ magic undies you homo!!!!!
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942705 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if true, which it is not, "a preponderance of the evidence" is not the required standard of proof in a criminal trial.
So the old draft-dodger shoots his own argument in the balls.
At least I have balls, and now that we have proven without doubt that you have never served other than in a McDonalds and are clueless about how the military works... LIAR...So you are so dumb as to actually believe that a jury doesn't consider the proponderence of the evidence when reaching a verdict? Just how stupid are you? You are consummed by ignorance, hatred and are a political knuckle dragging neanderthal. With no redemming qualities. I almost feel sorry for underachievers like you....NOT.
shrimp_on_a_trea dmill

United States

#942706 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see... I know Romney lied in the last debate when he claimed he was for 100% of Americans.
And Oprah's fat.....
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942707 Jul 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez dude, maybe you should've brought her some KFC or something instead!
(Mickey Rooney? Brings to mind the 50's, ken and bawbie duhllies, skirts with poodle heads stitched on them and James Dean. Wrong generation of hype muh taste lol.)
No speaka de english? More like the 80's. I have a feeling you would like them. My wife was a country bumpkin too. You folks go in for that stuff.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942708 Jul 11, 2013
shrimp_on_a_treadmill wrote:
<quoted text>
And Oprah's fat.....
So is Carol!!!!!!!! Bwaaaahaaaaaaaaaaha!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942709 Jul 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're subsidizing Wall Street at below-market rates and they are certainly far less deserving. Does the Troubled Assets Relief Program ring a bell? Creditors give Wall Street firms a discount. It only seems right that we extend the same courtesy to those who represent our future.
Not "we."

Obama and his flunky Bernanke, in a desperate effort to prop up the disastrous economy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Acolyte 49,212
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min KiMerde 51,252
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min Eric 71,024
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawau 181,832
New Beach Boys song. 7 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 8 hr _Zoey_ 363
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr _Zoey_ 4,918
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH