Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WOW

Bronx, NY

#942544 Jul 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro always has somebody making excuses for his bad behavior. When he made an asinine remark about the U.S. Constitution and people were guffawing, one of his former college professors had to 'explain' those stupid remarks to the press.
When he again uttered racist idiocy regarding the arrest of one of his racist mentors, an Affirmative Action hire at Harvard, he had people in the press 'explain' it to us. Then he 'explained' it again publicly that "It was a learning experience for all Americans". People snickered again while he held "Beer Summit" for the arresting cop and the racist perfessor.
Now, he's got George Bush making excuses for the Boy-In-Chief. He would do better to simply stand on the White House lawn like one of those quaint little lawn statues.
OBAMAS BIGOTED TRAINING STARTED WITH HIS WHITE GRANDPARENTS WHO HATED BLACK MEN and so does OBAMA only BLACKS are just well some BLACKS, and his WHITE AMERICAN TERRORISTS FRIENDS OBAMA doesnt care for BLACKS believe it or not
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942545 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Distorting and falsifying what news?
NBC edited Biden's speech showing clear bias about gun control. They had to publicly apologize.
MSNBC edited the Zimmerman transcript showing clear bias and wanting it to seem racial. They had to publicly apologize.
Dan Rather was fired for reporting news that proved to be false.
So to what distortions and falsifications are you referring?
Tell us about your lunch today!!!!!!! Bwaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942546 Jul 11, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not like televised trials with talking heads telling us what to believe.
His death at 17 was horrible, character assassination of him seems a second televised horrible event.
I hope the jury brings in the correct verdict.
Will abide by the verdict
"No man is an island,
Entire of itself.
Each is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less."

But with that hoodie clod being washed away, Florida and the U.S. are far better for it. And the worms satiated and content.
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942547 Jul 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU ARE NOT A JEW YOU ARE JUST SOME POOR WHITE TRASH do you own a BUSINESS do you own HOMES do you have a MBA,PHD,MASTERS WHAT DO YOU HAVE
What the Fk are you trying to say?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942548 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You must have meant to respond to someone else or maybe respond to one of you own posts. Homer very informed.
Being informed means being open to other possibilities of the truth.

You are informed as your liberal talking points allow you to be.

Did you watch that 3 minute video? Or is 3 minutes too long for you to be open to other possibilities?

Here. You can have one more chance.

Just be sure to watch it all the way to the end.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#942549 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is this really how you see all black people?
I'll be serious with you for a minute, homo. The answer to your question is:

That's not how we see ALL black people, as there are a lot of fine black folks. There just happens to be a HUGELY disproportionate amount of violent, illiterate, criminal black losers per capita (especially considering all the reparations that have been made their way over the last 30-40 years).

That's all in a nutshell, and its not subject to debate.....

Lapeer, MI

#942550 Jul 11, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman
If you weren't snorting on your donkey, we'd think you were tilting at windmills.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#942551 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>' fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com ' Please, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.
I thought the suggested caption from John Milton's "Paradise Lost" was interesting.
What caption would you apply?

And, I have no idea what you're trying to say using that link. Can you explain to us how that link is related to your statement "Please, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself." I think you don't even know what you're saying.

Now, back to the issue.

Look at the actual document with Michelle Obama on "court ordered inactive status". If you say it is not true, prove your point. Show us the document.

Orlando, FL

#942552 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
very surprised.
Fox Calls 'The Newsroom' a "Left-Wing Loonbin"
http://www.policymic.com/articles/49101/fox-c...

Whatever that series is about after those first 3 minutes is inconsequential.

The most powerful words I've heard in a very, very, very long time.

Just watch it to the end. It's not over when you might think it is.

Lapeer, MI

#942553 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags!! So you are actually starting to see the light that George Zimmerman is going to be acquitted!! Dont worry, you can still take part in the major chimpout that's coming following justice being served!!
Actually, I'm starting to think they may just fix the case to avoid the certain rioting/chimpout. I've actually never seen a judge as biased and incompetent as that fat broodsow nelson......
The whole process and all assignments were structured by Eric Racist Holder at the DOJ and we all know where he gets his nuts off.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#942554 Jul 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>OK, I will break it to you:
Obammy is making ANY President's term look like the good old days. Even Carter!
"Pay your taxes and shut up!" what sponges who don't respect the constitution, say to the successful
Just look in the mirror and laugh.

Your party abandoned you.

They attack women in every red state.

MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THE GENIUS.

thanks bbbbboner! No leadership!

Democrats have it from here.

You can't win! Ever again.

No republican president. Won't happen.

Your party is toast.

Who wants to pay to hear a republican speak?

Bush? NO!

Cheney? NO!

Romney? NO!

Clinton? Makes millions speaking to groups!
all over the world and here!

THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!

Obama? Will be the highest paid speaker ever!
Will make so much money! Break records!

THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!

your guys? Not relevant! Who cares! GOP is toast!

What does that say about you? DB!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#942555 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Is this really how you see all black people?
"So, some black kid drops out of school and hangs out with the gangs on the street corner all night and doesn't show up for work and plays basketball at midnight instead of resting to go to work in the morning and burglarizes houses and etc., etc., etc. because of Gault?
Nobody is buying that bullshit."

Perhaps you have difficulty reading and comprehending the written English language.
I'd like to read a description of how you got from "some black kid" to "all black people".
Can you tell us what logic principles you used to make that connection.

Or, are you just another routine Democrat pathological liar?
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942556 Jul 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>IF YOU ARE NOT A JEW YOU ARE JUST SOME POOR WHITE TRASH do you own a BUSINESS do you own HOMES do you have a MBA,PHD,MASTERS WHAT DO YOU HAVE
Clarify...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#942557 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I spent hours finally convincing DBWriter that Google had not in fact put Hugo Chavez on their site on Mother's day but in fact it was Cesar Chavez and it was Easter. You have to start to wonder when these idiots post the exact wrong information as posted on rightwing sites.
Probably safe to assume Batty got 'Jeff Bridges' from some rightwing site and we'll spend the next couple of hours trying to convince her otherwise.
Bridges, Daniels...Batty Loo doesn't know her Dudes from her Dumbers, but will somehow manage to spread her pious, sanctimonious BS ad nauseam among her sockmates for the rest of her miserable day.(Must wonder how she gets HBO but goes out dumpster diving?)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#942558 Jul 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Why does the defendant get out of the car if he's afraid of Trayvon Martin? Because he's got a gun. He's going to take care of it.
11:06 AM PT: Is it "Self-Defense" when you've profiled somebody, when you're following somebody? Walking in the rain, isn't against the law.
11:09 AM PT: Why was it necessary for the defendant to keep exaggerating the situation? Why did the defendant keep denying that the "followed him"? Because he knew it would have shown his intent. He said he was trying to find the address? He's the neighborhood watch guy, he's been living there 4 years and he doesn't know the name of the 3 streets?
11:11 AM PT: The body is going to show you what happened. No blood on Trayvon's hands (show pic of Zimmerman's bloody face). The defense is going to tell you the blood was washed away by the rain, but why didn't it wash away on Mr. Zimmerman?
Who started this? Who followed who? Who was armed
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/11/1222...
I'm pretty sure GZ "finished it" (so who cares who started it?)......:-
proud2bwhite

Kansas City, MO

#942559 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak little vermin say what..Don't envy me because of your obvious inferiority complex...It's probably not a complex though because you really are inferior. so we can safely rule that one out.
. By posting your ignorance and not answering the question as to why you support the treasonous bastard obama who supports and aids most everything you cry about only proves my point that you are clueless about anything you post.
What's the title of your book ? Autobiography ? Tales of a week minded liar would be a great title.

Orlando, FL

#942560 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment and/or resignation. Past presidents have done both for much lesser offenses.
Let me rephrase that. Past presidents have been impeached and one president resigned for much lesser offenses.

I choose forced resignation as Obama's preferable fate since Nixon was forced to resign and didn't even come close to the infractions of targeting his political enemies as this president has done and betraying the people's trust and lying straight-faced to them.

Perhaps the volcano is about to erupt and we just see a little bit of smoke. I hope it erupts like Mount St. Helen's and we can start all over again and rebuild out of the ashes.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942561 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Being informed means being open to other possibilities of the truth.
You are informed as your liberal talking points allow you to be.
Did you watch that 3 minute video? Or is 3 minutes too long for you to be open to other possibilities?
Here. You can have one more chance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =16K6m3Ua2nwXX
The Newsroom - Tea Party is the American Taliban

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!! Jeff Bridges!!!???????
WOW

Bronx, NY

#942562 Jul 11, 2013
THIS *ITCh THOUGHT IT WAS SKITTLES GIRL SWALLOWED A BAG OF METH: TEXAS STUDENT MEDELEINE GENE RICHARDSON, 19, DEAD AFTER SHE SWALLOWED A BAG OF METH WHEN POLICE PULLED HER OVER FOR SPEEDING, hahahaha I LIKE THIS EVEN MORE BECAUSE THERE IS A RACIAL ELEMENT AND NO BLACK PEOPLE INVOLVED good feel what TRAVONS PARENTS FEEL lovely stupid hoe offed her dumb as* self now how insensitive do I sound WHY I TAKE THIS POSITION THE KID FROM SANDFORD DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG FOR ZIMMERMAN TO STOP HIM THATS WHY SOME OF YOU ALL SOUND LIKE BIGOTS OR UNFAIR BUT UNFAIR GAMES ARE PLAYED TWICE, BOTH THESE VICTIMS HAD MOTHERS ZIMMSHI* is STILL ALIVE
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942563 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever that series is about after those first 3 minutes is inconsequential.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =16K6m3Ua2nwXX
The most powerful words I've heard in a very, very, very long time.
Just watch it to the end. It's not over when you might think it is.
"The most powerful words I've heard in a very, very, very long time".

Bwaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa!!

Written by a liberal. That's rich!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 2 hr CHUCK B 1
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 2 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Hey U 50,660
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Amy 10-24 5 hr RACE 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]